OOOOOOOkay, Why?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator

Although Maelstrom can absorb kinectic energy and empower himself, making himself stronger and able to project energy blasts, Majestic could defeat him in 2 ways.

If Majestic accelerated to say mach 30, Maelstrom would not even see Majestic coming let alone be able to react in time to draw kinectic energy from him, before Majestic cut him half.

Or Majestic could simply cut him half with his laser vision - no kinectic enegy transference there.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Satyrquaze

The_Creator says:

"Although Maelstrom can absorb kinectic energy and empower himself, making himself stronger and able to project energy blasts, Majestic could defeat him in 2 ways. If Majestic accelerated to say mach 30, Maelstrom would not even see Majestic coming let alone be able to react in time to draw kinectic energy from him, before Majestic cut him half. Or Majestic could simply cut him half with his laser vision - no kinectic enegy transference there."

Maelstrom has been shown in the past to drastically alter the trajectory of energy blasts with his control over kinetic energy (Quasar #21 if you don't believe me) so laser vision isn't an issue.

He has also displayed a level of cosmic awareness that superseeds simple having to see a target to hit it or being worried about reaction times. Drawing the kinetic energy isn't a lengthy process for maelstrom as it is for say Gambit. Maelstrom stopped the rotation of the Earth by pointing at it.

He could halt Majestic in mid-air and use his kinetic energy to boot Maelstrom's strength to snap Majestic's neck.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Satyrquaze says:

"The_Creator says:
"Although Maelstrom can absorb kinectic energy and empower himself, making himself stronger and able to project energy blasts, Majestic could defeat him in 2 ways. If Majestic accelerated to say mach 30, Maelstrom would not even see Majestic coming let alone be able to react in time to draw kinectic energy from him, before Majestic cut him half. Or Majestic could simply cut him half with his laser vision - no kinectic enegy transference there."
Maelstrom has been shown in the past to drastically alter the trajectory of energy blasts with his control over kinetic energy (Quasar #21 if you don't believe me) so laser vision isn't an issue. He has also displayed a level of cosmic awareness that superseeds simple having to see a target to hit it or being worried about reaction times. Drawing the kinetic energy isn't a lengthy process for maelstrom as it is for say Gambit. Maelstrom stopped the rotation of the Earth by pointing at it. He could halt Majestic in mid-air and use his kinetic energy to boot Maelstrom's strength to snap Majestic's neck."

Actually with more revision I agree on the laser vision deflection but I had believed that his Cosmic Awareness had been only retained when he had obtained it from Eon and was lost when he died. I had not seen him use this ability since. That was why I mentioned the super speed attack. Without the benefit of the cosmic awareness he would not see this attack coming and be able to prep for it.

Something I forgot to mention in my first post was also thre is a limit to the kinectic energy he can absorb quickly (as demonstrated on a few occasions - he needed technology to smooth/slow the absorption). It may be that due to the great strength / speed of Majestic, that Majestic could overload his ability by really pouring on the kinectic enegy and surpassing his absorption rate to reach Maelstrom to damage him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zee crusher

Some times i wonder if your human creator.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Some times i wonder if your human creator."

Yep, sure am human but kinda like the pinacle of human evolution, like Capt America (before he died).

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zee crusher

Lol i think you stole the super soilder stuff and you know everything probably even more then ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i do have a quick question how hot is surtur and yes hsi flames are mystical and how much does hsi sword weigh sword of doom.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Lol i think you stole the super soilder stuff and you know everything probably even more then ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i do have a quick question how hot is surtur and yes hsi flames are mystical and how much does hsi sword weigh sword of doom."

Tough questions.

Surtur I would think could probably generate heat at leat equivalent to that of the suns surface (6000 deg. Celcius) but in all liklyhood he may be able to reach temperatures rivalling those of the Human Torch (approx 500,000 deg. Celcius). We know that he can withstand pretty much any level of heat himself.

As for the sword - that is roughly 1/2 the height of Surtur - so around 500 feet long. If I remember correctly Thor can lift it and throw it but this tasked his strength to it's limit.

If we take the density of steel to be 8 grammes / cm cubed and the sword has a volume equivalent to 5039989920 cm cubed, then I think with some quick calculation it would come out to a little over 40,000 tonnes.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Thank you but one more surturs flames didnt go out in space and in hsi fight next to atlantis because of his tempreture of his mystic flame

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Satyrquaze

The_Creator says:

"Actually with more revision I agree on the laser vision deflection but I had believed that his Cosmic Awareness had been only retained when he had obtained it from Eon and was lost when he died. I had not seen him use this ability since. That was why I mentioned the super speed attack. Without the benefit of the cosmic awareness he would not see this attack coming and be able to prep for it. Something I forgot to mention in my first post was also thre is a limit to the kinectic energy he can absorb quickly (as demonstrated on a few occasions - he needed technology to smooth/slow the absorption). It may be that due to the great strength / speed of Majestic, that Majestic could overload his ability by really pouring on the kinectic enegy and surpassing his absorption rate to reach Maelstrom to damage him."

I remember reading somewhere that there was therotically no-limit to the amount of kinetic energy Maelstrom could absorb/put to his disposal.

You are quite correct in that Majestic could simply fly in at mach speed and if unnoticed by Maelstrom (without cosmic awareness) could plausably take off his head.

If were looking at Maelstrom from a particular time, the time to do so (seeing as he's currently dead) would be when he was at his peak power level. The Maelstrom who was fooled into killing himself by Mr. Immortal wouldn't stand a real chance against Majestic, but the Maelstrom that created a black hole to swallow up the universe would curb-stomp Majestic.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Thank you but one more surturs flames didnt go out in space and in hsi fight next to atlantis because of his tempreture of his mystic flame"

As his flames are mystically, i would sumise that they don't need air to be able to burn.

He himself does not breath so I think this is a safe assumption.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

Those question had me wondering lol but thank you id ask you more but then it just be about some one like i dotn know demogorge lol.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mr.Majestic.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

why was this bumped ? I mean the thread is almost six years old...