Madman vs Kaguya

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chef_Banchou

Madman: (from the Nightside series. No picture available)

VS

Kaguya: (I'll add a picture in a moment, once I figure out how to post pictures, here)

No CIS/PIS, no BFR, speed equalized, with by K.O or death.

Fight takes place in the Nightside, at the Londinium Club.

Who wins?

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

ChaosKnight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaosknight75: Madman is a character from the Nightside, by Simon R. Green. He is a high tier reality warper, able to change reality on a passing whim. Here's a quote from the book, by John Taylor, himself:

"Madman can be extremely dangerous to be around. He doesn't believe what he sees is real, so for him it isn't. Around him, the world follows his whims and wishes, his fears and his doubts, reality reordering itself to follow his drifting thoughts. Which can be helpful, or confusing, or scary, because he doesn't necessarily believe in you, either. He can change your personality or your history without your even noticing. And people who annoy or threaten him sufficiently tend to get turned into things. Very unpleasant things. So mostly people just let him wander wherever he wants to go and do whatever he feels like doing. It's safer that way. It helps that Madman doesn't want to do much. People who try to use him tend to come to bad ends."

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is a high tier reality warper, able to change reality on a passing whim.

This is probably a mismatch...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chef_banchou said:

He is a high tier reality warper, able to change reality on a passing whim.

This is probably a mismatch...

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Though Kaguya did some universal things I feel like Hagoromo should have been used.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ancient_god

Mad Man

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirbstomp: what would Hogoromo do? He has no defense against reality warping, and no way to touch Madman, because he warps reality around himself so that everything somehow manages to miss him.

Also, I would argue against Kaguya being anywhere near universe level, but I know it wouldn't do any good.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow madman seems strong guess he wins but could kaguya dimension warping help iin this case

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: well, I wasn't aware that Kaguya was capable of dimension warping...but in any case, Madman has been shown to warp dimensions as a byproduct of simply being afraid or unsettled, so yes, he should be capable of fending off dimension warping.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya.

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chef_Banchou

@andr413: how? She has no defense against reality warping, and can't bypass his reality warping to hit him.

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madman wins

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413: how? She has no defense against reality warping, and can't bypass his reality warping to hit him.

You know you shouldn't pick a side in a thread that you made nor actually debate in it unless its for justifying the equality of the match-up

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: maybe that's how you like to do things here, but not me. I like picking a side and debating, even in my own threads. There's nothing wrong with having your own opinion on who the victor may be.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is Probably a mismatch

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: maybe that's how you like to do things here, but not me. I like picking a side and debating, even in my own threads. There's nothing wrong with having your own opinion on who the victor may be.

Its not me whose saying it but the mods themselves

No Caption Provided

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yin(Shadow) and Yang(Light) = Reality Warping

"Shadow Style which can create form out of naught and Light Style which can instill life into that form. Deftly manipulating these two properties, the Sage of Six Paths—Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo—developed the Creation of All Things technique. He likewise created the nine bodies of the Bijū from Ten Tails' Chakra, making them another gift of Shadow and Light Style. Later, the Uchiha clan would tend to inherit the power of Shadow Style, while the Senju clan would tend to inherit the power of Light Style.

Mental and physical energy. That is Shadow and Light Style."

No Caption Provided

Though Kaguya loses if this guy can survive universe destro-creation or his reaction speed being ftl.

No Caption Provided

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Chef_Banchou

@kirbstomp: Nowhere in any of the scans you provided, does it say that Kaguya can reality warp, universe bust, or has FTL attacks or reactions. True reality warping is bending reality to yout whim and will, using ones imagination.

Kirbstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kirbstomp

@chef_banchou said:

@kirbstomp: Nowhere in any of the scans you provided, does it say that Kaguya can reality warp, universe bust, or has FTL attacks or reactions. True reality warping is bending reality to yout whim and will, using ones imagination.

Ninjutsu is limited reality warping. Ninjutsu is based off of Yin-Yang release...Hagoromo is a reality warper through Yin-Yang release. Indra created Ninjutsu (Ability creation) because he has the power of imagination Yin release he can give form to his thoughts. Madara gave destruction a form which is his Perfect Susanoo.

Kaguya can reality warp but its useless here the only thing that would be efficient is the universe destructo-creation which I don't feel like posting scans of right now. Naruto is FTL or has FTL reactions Kaguya was able to surprise him a few times.

Chef_Banchou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kirbstomp: ninjutsu is not reality warping. It runs on chakra, and therefor can be exhausted or cancelled. True reality warping doesn't run on any sort of source of energy.

Also, any proof that Naruto is anywhere close to FTL?