• Madara has both Rinnegan eyes
  • Morals on
  • No BFR
  • Win by physically killing the other person or in capitation
  • Starting 30 meters apart

Restrictions

Transfer Essence for Palps, Izanagi for Madara

Notes

This is a morals on fight, so the two contestants are not going to do anything out of character. An in character Palpatine doesn't create wormholes in single duels. He won't create wormholes in an area that can effect him and if he did Madara has a few techniques to evade it.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is gonna be fun. Star Wars Fans come forth and be defeated.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 TheVivas  Online

*Palpatine

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure really. Those Sith Lords ain't no joke though

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is confusing. Who'd mindscrew who first?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara via blitz or limbo hengoku.

Palpetine wouldn't even be able to react.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linark

@luckystrike: How exactly is Madara going to blitz Palpatine? OP didnt said movie version. Go and check EU palpatine please.

Although i hate when people just say "force wins", EU Sidious is just too op. Still, going to wait for some naruto debaters to post feats.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark said:

@luckystrike: How exactly is Madara going to blitz Palpatine? OP didnt said movie version. Go and check EU palpatine please.

Although i hate when people just say "force wins", EU Sidious is just too op. Still, going to wait for some naruto debaters to post feats.

Characters slower than Madara in Naruto would still be faster than SW top tiers.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine wins.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linark said:

Characters slower than Madara in Naruto would still be faster than SW top tiers.

No. EU SW top tiers are just stupidly op. I dont even like dark empire for that reason. Grandmaster Luke and Sidious are just stupid, like most manga characters. Both writters are obsessed with having the strongest characters.

Also, why make this thread if you are so willingly giving this to Madara?

WildBantha88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

I smell OP bias :/

Palpatine. No dodging TK killing, Palps mental abilities shows he is not being mind rape at all, can BFR Madara with Force Storm, no counter for Life Drain, Tutamimis will disperse any incoming energy attack, and Palpatine has precognition with sub light speed reaction time.

End Thread.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheVivas  Online

Naah, staying away from this one.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Hello Mr. Whiz, we meet again. Anyways he isn't TK killing Madara whose regen is probably better than Hulk's. Any physical attacks can also be absorbed via rinnegan or negated via limbo. Soul steal counters life drain. Madara has precog with sage sensing and was reacting to 8 Gate Guy who had speed that distorted space. Madara's IT can TP people with resistance. Come at me.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Madara has soul steal which far outclasses any life drain, the ability to absorb all energy attacks, and 4 ghost versions of himself. He also has Gudodama which are fast enough that it takes someone moving fast enough to bend time and space to get past them. TK doesn't work on the Uchiha, who have the strongest TK in the Narutoverse (and Madara is the strongest of them). Madara would stomp this hard.

End Thread.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im gonna have to go with Madara on this one- he's faster, so if someone blitzes, its him, and I dont think Sidious would have the time or reaction speed to BFR him.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Hello Mr. Whiz, we meet again. Anyways he isn't TK killing Madara whose regen is probably better than Hulk's. Any physical attacks can also be absorbed via rinnegan or negated via limbo. Soul steal counters life drain. Madara has precog with sage sensing and was reacting to 8 Gate Guy who had speed that distorted space. Madara's IT can TP people with resistance. Come at me.

Soul steal counters the ability to drain life how? Also how does Soul Steal work on a guy who soul resists the pull of the universe? Palpatine done the same, stated in novels to blink in and out of time to Anakin own sub light speed senses when fighting Mace. Not impressed there. Palpatine can also TP people with resistance, and his TP works across a galaxy which Madara cannot boast.

I came at ya ;)

Seriously this been discuss in another thread though. Which I may bump as it is the same arguments.

@sirfizzwhizz: Madara has soul steal which far outclasses any life drain, the ability to absorb all energy attacks, and 4 ghost versions of himself. He also has Gudodama which are fast enough that it takes someone moving fast enough to bend time and space to get past them. TK doesn't work on the Uchiha, who have the strongest TK in the Narutoverse (and Madara is the strongest of them). Madara would stomp this hard.

End Thread.

Same as above on the soul steal vs Life Drain which worked on a planet level lol. Absorb all energy attacks, funny Palptine can do the same with his ability and Tutaminis or even TK dispersing energy. Same above on the speed, not that Palpatine could probably Force Storm it away, the whole city sucking wormholes and all. Strongest TK in Naruto verse mean little to a guy who matches Luke whose own TK takes on Black Holes.

Hardly lol.

Anyway all this been argued for already here.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Six Paths Madara.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine wins. Better, galactic level feats.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Batking200

Nooooooooooooooo.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't this Madara blitzed by Sasukes standard speed?

Palpatine is WAY faster than Sasuke. Like sub light speed level. So Palpatine could very well blitz him.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: No, Sasuke had the sage chakra boost and teleportation. Naruto is faster than Madara though according to the databook. But he was also EOS.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that it really all depends on which of them is faster.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: I meant when Sauke cut him in half, he didn't use teleportation that time because he was out of range but still managed to slice through him with his speed.

Either way, EU Palpatine is beyond fast. It's super OP.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara's level of power, wow I don't know what Palpatine can do against that, especially since The Force is interchangable with Chakra in this scenario, and Madara can absorb any force power Palpatine uses.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_shark: I believe he teleported. Can't look at the scans now.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hiddenlight

Speed feats for Palpatine? Because Madara surely have a hitkill attack, so it would depend if he is faster or not.

HellSpawn32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine via mind rape. Madara doesn't have feats to say otherwise

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Madara? Does he have speed to contend with someone who can move faster than people with hypersonic reactions can see decades before his prime? I know he has Sharingan to compensate for speed disadvantages but it's been proven there's a limit to how useful that is. At any rate I seriously doubt his healing factor will let him survive after being ripped to pieces by a force storm, which are powerful enough to ravage the surfaces of planets and moons. I don't really think Madara can contend just power-wise with someone who's planetary. He's probably more versatile but what does he have that would allot him a win?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Sidious.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sy8000

@leo-343 said:

@highaccuser said:

How fast is Madara? Does he have speed to contend with someone who can move faster than people with hypersonic reactions can see decades before his prime? I know he has Sharingan to compensate for speed disadvantages but it's been proven there's a limit to how useful that is. At any rate I seriously doubt his healing factor will let him survive after being ripped to pieces by a force storm, which are powerful enough to ravage the surfaces of planets and moons. I don't really think Madara can contend just power-wise with someone who's planetary. He's probably more versatile but what does he have that would allot him a win?

Amaterasu, inextinguishable black flames as hot as the sun.

Those only encompass things in his line of sight, which Palpatine can stay out of if he's fast enough. Palpatine also tanked an explosion that killed someone more powerful than Darth Vader through force protection so it might not kill him anyway.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh my comic book store has the dark empire trilogy. I should have picked it up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@highaccuser: Palpatine won't know to dodge and it can't be put out and will continue to burn until there is nothing left.

He has precog so he'll be alerted to the danger. Palpatine can also make his force storms teleport so he could probably just get out of the way, or just run past Madara's range.

Also I don't want to be the one to use ABC logic but Madara vs Superman threads have been locked for being lopsided in Superman's favor, and EU Sidious Superman level. I know powersets interact differently and all but still...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@highaccuser: pretty sure too Black Fire will have no effect on Force Barrier anyway or not be disperse by Tutaminis.

Something's in Palps favore if you have not covered that already.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: pretty sure too Black Fire will have no effect on Force Barrier anyway or not be disperse by Tutaminis.

I don't recall Palpatine having force barrier, and no one ever seems to use those consistently anyhow. I don't know if Tutaminis would work seeing as fire isn't really energy, and I can't recall Palpatine ever using Tutaminis to begin with.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: It's a way of absorbing energy for force users and firing back that energy or using it to amp themselves. It can be overloaded with enough power, but Darth Caedus(who's canonically weaker than Palpatine) absorbed turboblaster Fire from large flagships so I don't know if Madara would be powerful enough to overload his Tutaminis.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

I don't recall Palpatine having force barrier, and no one ever seems to use those consistently anyhow. I don't know if Tutaminis would work seeing as fire isn't really energy, and I can't recall Palpatine ever using Tutaminis to begin with.

I imagine Armteratsu would count as chakra which is a form of energy. All though I don't recall Madara knowing it. Theoretically you need it to use susanoo (an ability Madara has shown) but I don't remember him using armteratsu.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: It's a way of absorbing energy for force users and firing back that energy or using it to amp themselves. It can be overloaded with enough power, but Darth Caedus(who's canonically weaker than Palpatine) absorbed turboblaster Fire from large flagships so I don't know if Madara would be powerful enough to overload his Tutaminis.

Other than bijuu bombs which Madara never showed on panel, he doesn't go for energy based attacks. He would most likely try to keep it physical with limbo clones. He would also heavily rely on Chibaku Tensei, calling down huge meteors from out of thin air, and maybe Shinra Tensei which is his version of TK.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Force Barrier is a form of TK as a shield, not sure why Palps cannot use that. Tutaminis is a ability many Sith no, and it is stated Palpatine knows every Force Ability known at the time. So he would know how to use that if that was the only way.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#46  Edited By ShootingNova
@linark said:

No. EU SW top tiers are just stupidly op. I dont even like dark empire for that reason. Grandmaster Luke and Sidious are just stupid, like most manga characters. Both writters are obsessed with having the strongest characters.

And yet again the people who make these comments are people who have never even seen the sources for themselves. I don't know how people can sit here and claim that Sidious is just a stupidly overpowered character written for nothing but power, and yet buy Vitiate, who has just about no character whatsoever (he relies on absence of character for his personality) and is nothing more than a show of power himself... and then there's Nihilus, who is even worse. He literally has no character at all. Palpatine is at least a well-written and appreciable character whose detailed methods of thinking and the way in which he manipulates others around him makes him one of the better characters in SW. People might not like him because of his personality, which is fine, but saying that Palpatine isn't likeable because of his stupidly high level of power and then promoting Nihilus and Vitiate is as laughably hypocritical as it gets. The comparison to manga is also pretty ridiculous, since they're entirely different mediums altogether. This is just a tantrum aimed at the general posters of comments like this, not you specifically, so don't take it too hard.

Some of Palpatine's depictions are probably an attempt to create the most powerful character they can, and perhaps to an extent, Dark Empire is (although Palpatine and his Storms are hardly the highlight for anybody who has actually read them), but I absolutely despise it when people say that Luke is just an attempt to have the most powerful character. Luke is perhaps the most well-developed and well-characterized character in Star Wars, and he's always been intended to be a good, likeable character, not some desperate attempt to have the most powerful character possible. That has never been the highlight in any of his stories, even in the crap-ass Legacy era novels.

Hasn't this thread already been done, though? I'm almost positive it has and that I posted on it.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Linark

@shootingnova: But Vitiate and Nihilus seem defeatable, they both seem to have a weakness. Or are treated as a mysterious unrelenting force, while EU Sidious got into the power train and the train keeps going faster and faster. Yea, i really hate the EU Sidious treatment. Seems that when you exagerate things to an extent that allows a character to create black holes and stuff like that, you have gone too far. Star Wars has allways been so damn good because there was a very interesting balance. I prefer 100 times the Bioware stories over some of the EU (Dark Empire mostly). EU just turned into what Marvel and DC has turned: a power fest. KOTOR for example was awesome for me because Revan looked very powerfull and unique but still, he seemed defeatable. He had to be carefull, he couldnt just curbstomp everyone in its path. Thats what i enjoy from stories, when theress struggle and balance.

But well, thats my opinion cause i dont like overpowered stuff.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@highaccuser said:

Other than bijuu bombs which Madara never showed on panel, he doesn't go for energy based attacks. He would most likely try to keep it physical with limbo clones. He would also heavily rely on Chibaku Tensei, calling down huge meteors from out of thin air, and maybe Shinra Tensei which is his version of TK.

Technically all of his attacks are Chakra and therefore are energy blasts. I doubt his clones would end up doing anything other than getting blitzed. Isn't summoning meteors a non-battle applicable move that would destroy himself if he ever used it? Regardless Palpatine could probably destroy it with a Force Storm or at least use one to teleport himself away.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#49  Edited By ShootingNova
@linark said:

But Vitiate and Nihilus seem defeatable, they both seem to have a weakness. Or are treated as a mysterious unrelenting force, while EU Sidious got into the power train and the train keeps going faster and faster. Yea, i really hate the EU Sidious treatment. Seems that when you exagerate things to an extent that allows a character to create black holes and stuff like that, you have gone too far. Star Wars has allways been so damn good because there was a very interesting balance. I prefer 100 times the Bioware stories over some of the EU (Dark Empire mostly). EU just turned into what Marvel and DC has turned: a power fest. KOTOR for example was awesome for me because Revan looked very powerfull and unique but still, he seemed defeatable. He had to be carefull, he couldnt just curbstomp everyone in its path. Thats what i enjoy from stories, when theress struggle and balance.

No, it's just a double standard on your part. He has never created any black holes, which already puts a major hole in your argument because you're really arguing out of ignorance, since you evidently have never read any of his stories. Palpatine had plenty of weaknesses, he's not some all-powerful divinity as you imply. And I still don't understand how Palpatine isn't tolerable, but Vitiate is when he's just that ridiculous ritual, and TOR is just planning for him to do that ritual again, except on steroids. And Nihilus's one-word planetary-life kill, even if it's hyperbole, is the epitome of "trying to make characters as powerful as they can be". They have no character at all, and their sole existence is to show off their "overpowered" powers, and yet Palpatine is intolerable because he's just power and nothing else? Hardly.

I'd prefer this argument to stop now, but really, I'd suggest you read Darth Plagueis. It only goes up to the events of TPM, so Palpatine is certainly not "overpowered", and it focuses much more on his character (and Plagueis's) than anything else, including power. It would probably change your perspectives on the character.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@linark said:

But Vitiate and Nihilus seem defeatable, they both seem to have a weakness. Or are treated as a mysterious unrelenting force, while EU Sidious got into the power train and the train keeps going faster and faster. Yea, i really hate the EU Sidious treatment. Seems that when you exagerate things to an extent that allows a character to create black holes and stuff like that, you have gone too far. Star Wars has allways been so damn good because there was a very interesting balance. I prefer 100 times the Bioware stories over some of the EU (Dark Empire mostly). EU just turned into what Marvel and DC has turned: a power fest. KOTOR for example was awesome for me because Revan looked very powerfull and unique but still, he seemed defeatable. He had to be carefull, he couldnt just curbstomp everyone in its path. Thats what i enjoy from stories, when theress struggle and balance.

No, it's just a double standard on your part. He has never created any black holes, which already puts a major hole in your argument because you're really arguing out of ignorance, since you evidently have never read any of his stories. Palpatine had plenty of weaknesses, he's not some all-powerful divinity as you imply. And I still don't understand how Palpatine isn't tolerable, but Vitiate is when he's just that ridiculous ritual, and TOR is just planning for him to do that ritual again, except on steroids. And Nihilus's one-word planetary-life kill, even if it's hyperbole, is the epitome of "trying to make characters as powerful as they can be". They have no character at all, and their sole existence is to show off their "overpowered" powers, and yet Palpatine is intolerable because he's just power and nothing else? Hardly.

The most dangerous thing (and awesome) thing about Palpatine was his Game of Thrones like mentality to manipulate people and events, not his overwhelming force power, IMO.