• 65 results
#1 Edited by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

This is alive Madara with Rinnegan and Sage Mode. Who wins?

#2 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara for so many reasons specifically experience and techniques.

#3 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Edited by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

Care to state some of the techniques that can break through Obito's Six Red Yang formation and tank 4 biju bomb...

Madara takes the L....

#5 Edited by ComicStooge (12823 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito.

Also, when are they just gonna hurry up and end the 4th Ninja War?

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (42244 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito.

When you SCREAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!

#7 Posted by ComicStooge (12823 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

Juubito.

As soon as the beat one threat, suddenly a plot device comes out of nowhere and they have to fight an even deadlier enemy. It's annoying.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (42244 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

Juubito.

As soon as the beat one threat, suddenly a plot device comes out of nowhere and they have to fight an even deadlier enemy. It's annoying.

Naruto has degraded to that point unfortunately. It is kind of fun guessing where the next plot device is going to come from though.

#9 Posted by ComicStooge (12823 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

Juubito.

Naruto has degraded to that point unfortunately. It is kind of fun guessing where the next plot device is going to come from though.

And shouldn't Naruto be dead from the Tailed Beast extraction? Or is he alive thanks to being an Uzumaki?

#10 Posted by Zjun_ (490 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito, are you kidding me? Isn't he like the ultimate-ninja-master who split the tailed-demons or something? Anyways, Juubito should win this almost effortlessly I think.

@comicstooge said:

@wolverine08 said:

@comicstooge said:

Juubito.

Yeah.. So true. Well, what do you expect from a show that's constantly being milked and a show that's been known to have the most boring fillers. They'll keep upgrading Naruto's abilities, keep overpowering Madara, keep fan-servicing (when they can), keep on stretching out the Sasuke-Naruto relationship.. And finally, something big will happen (hopefully).

#11 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito Lol stomps.

You're overestimating madara if you think he can solo juubito.

@comicstooge said:

And shouldn't Naruto be dead from the Tailed Beast extraction? Or is he alive thanks to being an Uzumaki?

He's dying apparently. Gaara's planning to save him. Sasuke is dying, too. Basically, they're going to wake them up together..

I can see kyubi overpowering juubi from the inside though. Nagato even said that sealing kyubi first will destroy the balance and crumble the statue.. Madara is a newb.

#12 Edited by stoic (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito FTW

#13 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

Care to state some of the techniques that can break through Obito's Six Red Yang formation and tank 4 biju bomb...

Madara takes the L....

I must have been watching fan made manga because in the manga I saw Juubito got stepped on by the Naruto Sasuke combo which Madara is currently stepping on. Also Madara even said he was grateful to Naruto for dealing with Juubito as he would not have to waste time with it implying that he was ready to fight him and acquire the bijuu and his body.

#14 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

@uchiha454 said:

Madara takes the L....

I must have been watching fan made manga because in the manga I saw Juubito got stepped on by the Naruto Sasuke combo which Madara is currently stepping on. Also Madara even said he was grateful to Naruto for dealing with Juubito as he would not have to waste time with it implying that he was ready to fight him and acquire the bijuu and his body.

Madara is fighting Naruto and Sasuke when they have just defeated Obito. They are not at full power. The only reason Naruto and Sasuke won is because Obito let his will waver from regret...(the flashback)

You also know that Madara would never admit to being able to loss to someone must less his subordinate...Now tell me what can Madara do to Obito....

#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

@uchiha454 said:

Madara takes the L....

Madara is fighting Naruto and Sasuke when they have just defeated Obito. They are not at full power. The only reason Naruto and Sasuke won is because Obito let his will waver from regret...(the flashback)

You also know that Madara would never admit to being able to loss to someone must less his subordinate...Now tell me what can Madara do to Obito....

juubito plants trees. Endgame.

#16 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Well, a plot device is not always a bad thing in a story. It is simply something that advances the story to a even destination. This can be a good or bad thing depending on how it is done. IMO the Naruto's story in general is still good. From your comments I bet you beg to differ.....

Also @comicstooge: The War Arc ended sometime ago.Then it was the Ten-Tails Revival Arc and now The Return of Madara Arc.....atleast it says that in the naruto wiki....

#17 Edited by Experio (16020 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito.

#18 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

@uchiha454 said:

@infamous_wolf said:

@uchiha454 said:

Madara takes the L....

He summoned a meteor for one that wiped out a large portion of the army, next he fought and controlled bijuu. He used wood clones in conjuction with susanoo. Also he has completed stabilized susanoo which I am sure you know cuts mountains in a single slash. Madara has admitted to being able to lose, so far only against Hashirama, while he is arrogant he still wanted to see what the current kage had to offer so he doesn't just go around saying he is better than everyone without something to back it up. Obito needed the aid of the akatsuki to get the tailed beast which took years while Madara did it in the 3 previous chapters.

#19 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

He summoned a meteor for one that wiped out a large portion of the army, next he fought and controlled bijuu. He used wood clones in conjuction with susanoo. Also he has completed stabilized susanoo which I am sure you know cuts mountains in a single slash. Madara has admitted to being able to lose, so far only against Hashirama, while he is arrogant he still wanted to see what the current kage had to offer so he doesn't just go around saying he is better than everyone without something to back it up. Obito needed the aid of the akatsuki to get the tailed beast which took years while Madara did it in the 3 previous chapters.

Did the Akatsuki have all the tailed beast lined up? NO,They had to infiltrate the Jinchuurik's respected village then fight the Jinchuurik themselves and the village. We all now Obito has done the work for Madara, he is just reaping the rewards. Also yeah Obito needed the Akatsuki ,Then again he wasn't the Sage of Six Paths.....Obito can out maneuver(he can fly) and out muscle Madara. Obito's bijuu bombs are continent busters... come on now....

To boot Obito's Black Chakra Transformation can tank his own four biju bombs going off at the same time....What is a mountain cutting slash or a Meteor going to do...

#20 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by generator2000 (1110 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito kills Madara. From what I've seen in recent issues, Madara probably couldn't beat 8 or 9 tails in a direct fight, much less the Ten Tails.

#22 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf: Damn. I was seconds away from posting that pic...

lol,anytime the juubi is involved that pic will usually be the quickest thing posted.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@infamous_wolf: Damn. I was seconds away from posting that pic...

lol,anytime the juubi is involved that pic will usually be the quickest thing posted.

Yep. That was pretty awesome.. But I want moar.. go madara, go!

#24 Posted by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

SAY HELLO TO JUBIDARA

#25 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Did the Akatsuki have all the tailed beast lined up? NO,They had to infiltrate the Jinchuurik's respected village then fight the Jinchuurik themselves and the village. We all now Obito has done the work for Madara, he is just reaping the rewards. Also yeah Obito needed the Akatsuki ,Then again he wasn't the Sage of Six Paths.....Obito can out maneuver(he can fly) and out muscle Madara. Obito's bijuu bombs are continent busters... come on now....

To boot Obito's Black Chakra Transformation can tank his own four biju bombs going off at the same time....What is a mountain cutting slash or a Meteor going to do...

Your viewing it from a destructive capability stand point power is worthless in the wrong inexperienced hands don't forget about how the sword said to shape the world was destroyed by a jinjuriki and uchiha. Juubito may be more destructive but if you can't use it properly its nothing juubito is the same thing obito was Madara's puppet that's all.

#26 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Your viewing it from a destructive capability stand point power is worthless in the wrong inexperienced hands don't forget about how the sword said to shape the world was destroyed by a jinjuriki and uchiha. Juubito may be more destructive but if you can't use it properly its nothing juubito is the same thing obito was Madara's puppet that's all.

Right way? All he has to do is aim and throw it. 0_0

This is some thing he already knows how to use...

Whether he was a puppet or not doesn't matter. One single such attack = endgame.

#27 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: True it would be endgame if Madara never knew about bijuu damas, I know he'll avoid them and stomp he fought and took over the kyuubi. Not to mention he has sage mode which grants him the ability to hurt juubito.

#28 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: True it would be endgame if Madara never knew about bijuu damas, I know he'll avoid them and stomp he fought and took over the kyuubi. Not to mention he has sage mode which grants him the ability to hurt juubito.

No. Madara has absolutely no way of getting past six flaming suns.

#29 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

Was that the barrier and the flower bijuu bomb technique simultaneously?

#30 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

#31 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

Just wanted to be sure ok so Deva Path, Preta Path, and Completed stabilized susanoo comes to mind as ways to block and absorb damage.

#32 Posted by kelvinator (326 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to go with Juubito

FOR NOW

#33 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama admitted that Juubito was stronger than him. I don't usually like to use ABC logic but I think it works here pretty well.

Hashirama > Madara

Hashirama < Juubito

Juubito > Madara

#34 Posted by thelocust619 (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf: that is far from continent level lol that's small country level :p

#35 Edited by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama admitted that Juubito was stronger than him. I don't usually like to use ABC logic but I think it works here pretty well.

Hashirama > Madara

Hashirama < Juubito

Juubito > Madara

Edo Hashirama said Juubito was stronger, but then Madara was revived and stomped edo Hashirama. Don't know how to consider that.

#36 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Hashirama > Madara

Hashirama < Juubito

Juubito > Madara

This is good logic can see why others would think Juubito would win but I'd take what Hashirama said with a grain of salt because he is never one to flaunt or express his strength even if he is stronger than the foe. Hashirama is too generous in everything I wouldn't put it past him to overestimate Juubito's power.

#38 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (979 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Madara going to avoid an attack of that magnitude. Also IIRC Madara didn't really fight the 9 tails. He just casted a genjustu on him. Still what attacks can get through Obito's defense that Madara has.....

#39 Posted by Noone301994 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar: But I think that was just because Hashirama was an edo tensei. Madara has proved that being an edo tensei limits powerhouses like him. That's the way I see it.

@uchiha454: Yeah that's true but the Third Hokage also agreed with him and no one else argued after he said that. You do have a point though and I can see there are some holes in this logic.

#40 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@infamous_wolf: Madara has sage mode which equals senjutsu he can and will hurt obito and read my previous post on his defenses.

#41 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

Just wanted to be sure ok so Deva Path, Preta Path, and Completed stabilized susanoo comes to mind as ways to block and absorb damage.

Neither deva path, nor preta path, not completed susanoo have done absolutely nothing on this level. They make zero difference. Still one shot.

@infamous_wolf: Madara has sage mode which equals senjutsu he can and will hurt obito and read my previous post on his defenses.

Those black things are still pretty tough iirc.

#42 Posted by Marshall_Long (2028 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito

#43 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

Neither deva path, nor preta path, not completed susanoo have done absolutely nothing on this level. They make zero difference. Still one shot.

Tough but not unbreakable also it's not too much to say preta path cannot absorb such a attack because Naruto's Rasenshurkien albeit not as strong as a bijuu dama was absorbed by that technique and its very destructive, I have yet to see preta path fail in absorbing ninjutsu which the bijuu dama is. Also Deva path flattened a village a bijuu dama does the same they look like a even match to me the latter only being a bit more flashy. They are defenses that will make bijuu dama irrelvant, as for completed susanoo I am sure Madara or probably sasuke will show it tanking a bijuu dama soon so I'll let that one go for now untile its defenses are fully clarified.

#44 Edited by dondave (37418 posts) - - Show Bio

Juubito

#45 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

Tough but not unbreakable also it's not too much to say preta path cannot absorb such a attack because Naruto's Rasenshurkien albeit not as strong as a bijuu dama was absorbed by that technique and its very destructive, I have yet to see preta path fail in absorbing ninjutsu which the bijuu dama is. Also Deva path flattened a village a bijuu dama does the same they look like a even match to me the latter only being a bit more flashy. They are defenses that will make bijuu dama irrelvant, as for completed susanoo I am sure Madara or probably sasuke will show it tanking a bijuu dama soon so I'll let that one go for now untile its defenses are fully clarified.

One: Naruto's rasenshurikern does not even begin to compare with a bijuu dama. What is to say he can absorb it in time, or even absorb it all at once? He has faced nothing on that scale. Or anything even close.

Two: What is to say Madara's deva path is equally strong as nagato's?

And even six-tailed naruto's bijuu dama did more damage that the chou shinra tensei. A full fledged bijuu bomb completely obliterates mountains.

Three: Perfect susanoo has shown nowhere near defenses that'd say it will even make a difference. Maybe against tenpanchi, but not against a bijuu bomb.

Juubito one shots him. Madara has done nothing to the point to say otherwise.

#46 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

One: Naruto's rasenshurikern does not even begin to compare with a bijuu dama. What is to say he can absorb it in time, or even absorb it all at once? He has faced nothing on that scale. Or anything even close.

And even six-tailed naruto's bijuu dama did more damage that the chou shinra tensei. A full fledged bijuu bomb completely obliterates mountains.

Three: Perfect susanoo has shown nowhere near defenses that'd say it will even make a difference. Maybe against tenpanchi, but not against a bijuu bomb.

1. Already acknowledged that its weaker but as I said it has been shown no where that their is a ninjutsu it can not absorb, bijuu dama is still ninjutsu it can and will be absorbed. It has not been said but I believe that is how the sage handled the juubi in their battle before splitting it up.

2. Madara's deva path is obviously equally as strong as nagato's considering that he gave it to him. Deva path is a force field of gravity, the area around madara will be obliterated however he will not.

3. Naruto's not over just yet I'm leaning towards Sasuke tanking a bijuu dama from naruto in their fight or from madara.

If juubito had kakashi's level of intellect he'd totally win easy but he is still at naruto's genin level of thinking, current Naruto is leagues battle intellect than he is, juubito never developed effective strategies to win. This fight is like a old line in Naruto a jonin with a stone is always going to win against a genin with a kunai. Your giving the bijuu dama a no limits fallacy, in Naruto it was blocked so many times I have no idea how many actually connected. The fourth teleported it, the first blocked it, naruto halted it, and orochimaru blocked it, its something not that hard to deal with for high level shinobis which madara is.

#47 Edited by SlimJ87D (9930 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's stick with the facts here. Obito can only be harmed with Senjitsu, Madara doesn't know Senjitsu.

Obito wins for now, until I see what else Madara can do.

#48 Posted by 106me (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara is the most overrated character of all time in Naruto. Juubito roflgodcurbstomps.

#49 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17376 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@uchiha454 said:

yep.

1. Already acknowledged that its weaker but as I said it has been shown no where that their is a ninjutsu it can not absorb, bijuu dama is still ninjutsu it can and will be absorbed. It has not been said but I believe that is how the sage handled the juubi in their battle before splitting it up.

2. Madara's deva path is obviously equally as strong as nagato's considering that he gave it to him. Deva path is a force field of gravity, the area around madara will be obliterated however he will not.

3. Naruto's not over just yet I'm leaning towards Sasuke tanking a bijuu dama from naruto in their fight or from madara.

If juubito had kakashi's level of intellect he'd totally win easy but he is still at naruto's genin level of thinking, current Naruto is leagues battle intellect than he is, juubito never developed effective strategies to win. This fight is like a old line in Naruto a jonin with a stone is always going to win against a genin with a kunai. Your giving the bijuu dama a no limits fallacy, in Naruto it was blocked so many times I have no idea how many actually connected. The fourth teleported it, the first blocked it, naruto halted it, and orochimaru blocked it, its something not that hard to deal with for high level shinobis which madara is.

1. Difference is scales. No one's saying bijuu dama cannot be absorbed. He can't absorb it in time.

Sage? Why are you bringing here? Sage's only feats are several thousand times bigger than what madara has done put together. Literally. No comparison at all.

2. No. deva path has years of training using it. And madara's deva path showings are.. nil. And nothing deva path has done has said he can block explosive force of juubi's bijuu dama.

3. Well, obviously. Considering all the amps he's receiving, I don't see why not. Senju DNA can do anything lol.

Juubito doesn't need intellect here. All he needs is a single technique, which he already used, and madara is history.

I'm not giving BD no limits fallacy. You're using it for madara. Absolutely nothing madara blocked, absorbed, or repelled, is even close to this:

Six flaming suns is this x4 focused on the area madara is in with a barrier.

#50 Posted by xlab3000 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised no one had argued about Madara's chakra rods.

@slimj87d said:

Let's stick with the facts here. Obito can only be harmed with Senjitsu, Madara doesn't know Senjitsu.

Obito wins for now, until I see what else Madara can do.

Madara does have senjutsu now. Not saying he wins.