Madara vs Goku

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheTruthNerds

Madara has all of his abilities. Mangekyou sharingan and Rinnegan. Who wins? No BFR.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

GOKU

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

STOMPS

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

MADARA

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

inb4 lock

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

will be locked battle is forbidden. stalemate goku has no defense from genjutsu and madara has no way of harming goku. so he'd cast him and then just sit there as goku fights nothing. :D

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: This is not a stomp bro. Read up on madaras abilities.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku... Why not, it doesn't matter this is gonna get locked soon

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@dcdoll666: So madara wins. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. And madara can take goku's soul using rinnegan

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara, I guess.

INB4 the DBZ fans get all hyped.

@god_spawn

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DCDoll666

@thetruthnerds: goku can teleport out of dimensions.(king kai's planet is on the other side)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcdoll666: @thetruthnerds: this is definitely a stomp. Goku has shown Tp resistance and is one himself!!

also goku does not have chakara so genjutsu makes no sense as it can't even be used on him.

Madara is a ridiculously powerful ninja, but ssj3 goku is around Galaxy Busting level (we saw kid buu destroy a galaxy in a flashback and ssj3 goku >kid buu)

what's madara gonna do? summon in a giant meteor? easy peasy for goku. master roshi destroyed the moon easy in Dragon Ball, and so did piccalo in saiyan saga.

this is a ridiculous stomp and it should be locked for SPITE and because DBZ threads are banned.

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DCDoll666

@batman242: dude im a dbz fan. its just that dbz isnt exposed to certain attacks. mental attacks are one of them, to which any character with such abilities can take down anyone in the dbzu.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcdoll666: While in under genjustu madara uses Amaterasu. Goku cannot teleport out of the black flames lol.

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@cooldes: You dont need to have chakara in you to be susceptible to genjustu dude. Lol. It has been used on regular people in the show.

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: goku does have chakara its called kii. they're basicly the same thing. and when has goku ever shown tp resistance. yeah he technically is one but ive cant remember him having tp defenses(now my memory can be shady so not completely sure)

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@dcdoll666: @thetruthnerds: this is definitely a stomp. Goku has shown Tp resistance and is one himself!!

also goku does not have chakara so genjutsu makes no sense as it can't even be used on him.

Madara is a ridiculously powerful ninja, but ssj3 goku is around Galaxy Busting level (we saw kid buu destroy a galaxy in a flashback and ssj3 goku >kid buu)

what's madara gonna do? summon in a giant meteor? easy peasy for goku. master roshi destroyed the moon easy in Dragon Ball, and so did piccalo in saiyan saga.

this is a ridiculous stomp and it should be locked for SPITE and because DBZ threads are banned.

Other than the fact that Goku has never or never will blow up a planet, right?

And you say how powerful Goku is, yet he always needs a team to defeat his enemies......

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthnerds: goku surrounds himself with a constant kii shield, as kii is something that is replenished over time i doubt it would be able to eat threw his constantly generating shield.
kinda like if Amaterasu was to hit superman it would burn forever but superman would heal faster than it could destroy him( so he would just be on fire for ever pissed as hell) .
also normal people possess chakara like i said chakara is like kii in that it is the life force of a person. ninjas are the only ones who learn how to harness this power, kinda like z fighters harness their kii.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcdoll666: @thetruthnerds:

So this is what we're going to do, truthnerds, we're going to go WAAYYY back to the original naruto and this time we're going to listen to them explaining genjutsu ok? They manipulate your chakara. and normal people in the narutoverse have chakara too.

and Dcdoll, ki isn't chakara, you can say it is i guess, but realistically it's not cause if it was, dbz guys would be using jutsu and large chakara quantities would gather and become beings of living chakara called tailed beasts etc.

and he resists king kai a few times (king kai is an amazing telepath btw.)

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: At the end of it all I would go with Goku as well. Good points. But Goku is however completely chakra (ki). It's all life energy. Essentially their abilities are the same in nature.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku murderstomps Madara in mere seconds.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave
Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps badly

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: goku needs a team to defeat his enemys? ya mean like his one on one fight with piccilo, freeza, cell(doesnt really count,), or his exhausting fight against buu(what people dont realize is that buu never tires or harmed. goku was fighting that fool forever, yeah he needed to tap out, the fudger doesn't get tired period. same thing with cell, cell doesnt lose stamina luckly he could be harmed but dude didnt tire!!!).

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Madara but he has zero chance in beating Goku.

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DCDoll666

@cooldes: not true about the tailed beast thing *spoiler spoiler spoiler

tailed beast originate from one giant tailed beast that existed before time itself. basicly they are living chakara but they were living chakara due to being living chakara, not because chakara gathered

as far as king kai's telepathy, yeah i guess he would be quite powerful if we can translate range into strength. given that your able to mentally search the entirety of the physical universe from the metaphysical, that is quite impressive.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MethoKi

@dcdoll666 said:

@batman242: goku needs a team to defeat his enemys? ya mean like his one on one fight with piccilo, freeza, cell(doesnt really count,), or his exhausting fight against buu(what people dont realize is that buu never tires or harmed. goku was fighting that fool forever, yeah he needed to tap out, the fudger doesn't get tired period. same thing with cell, cell doesnt lose stamina luckly he could be harmed but dude didnt tire!!!).

Piccolo, you mean that one who isn't much of a threat?

Frieza, the only one who he has actually beaten on his own. Who are you gonna call next? Yamcha?

My point is, Cooler, Broly, Buu, Bills and whoever else Goku fought, he needed a team to beat them.

So what if Buu doesn't tire? The guy did just say Goku is a planet-buster..... no, sorry, galaxy-buster.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cooldes

@batman242:

I NEVER said goku would destroy a planet... idk why you think i did...

And what!?!? when has goku ever needed a team to win?!?

frieza saga? he solo'd final form frieza because he went ssj

Android saga? Vegeta solo'd because he finally got ssj, and then cell intervened and ate android 17 and 18

cell games? he said himself he could've beaten cell but he knows he won't be aroind forever and wanted his son to show that he could protect earth.

buu? he massacred kid buu in ssj3 and said he could've beaten fat buu but again, wanted others to show they could protect earth in his absence.

he ultimately defeated super buu too while he was vegeto.

so please tell me when he "needed a team"

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DCDoll666

@batman242: cooler? your talking about the second movie ok. Buu not tiring means goku was fighting a wall switched out to take a break(where the person who took his place did absolutely nothing against him) , never watched the brolly movies(but pretty sure your exaggerating gokus so called "help") and no going into the bills movie, im waiting for dvd release.
and i always find it funny how people doubt goku's planet destruction capabilities when it is actually a central part of his battle with cell( you know when cell calls goku's bluff because goku is doing something so simple as to aim down). but now we are spreading slowly into the battles that got superman goku banned.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets blitzed.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't this locked yet

1 It's a stomp

2. No DBZ

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: When I said that about the planet, I meant he's never done it so you don't have the feats to show that he can. You can only use ABC logic to prove that argument.

"when has goku ever needed a team to win?!?" Oh, I don't know... Buu, Bills, Raditz, Cooler, Broly.

Already covered that he defeated Frieza on his own.

Did he defeat Cell on his own? Nope. That's like Hulk saying he's the strongest there is. Nothing but gas in the air.

When he defeated Kid Buu, there were distractions and a team being used.

"he ultimately defeated super buu too while he was vegeto." That was technically two people. More than just Goku; I.E: a team.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242:

cooler? your talking about the second movie ok. Buu not tiring means goku was fighting a wall switched out to take a break(where the person who took his place did absolutely nothing against him) , never watched the brolly movies(but pretty sure your exaggerating gokus so called "help") and no going into the bills movie, im waiting for dvd release.

and i always find it funny how people doubt goku's planet destruction capabilities when it is actually a central part of his battle with cell( you know when cell calls goku's bluff because goku is doing something so simple as to aim down). but now we are spreading slowly into the battles that got superman goku banned.

Yes, Buu not tiring. People say all the time how powerful Goku is. Why wasn't he able to beat Buu without any help?

Goku defeated Broly by taking energy from Vegeta and a few others (I think). Meaning he needed a team to defeat Broly. I'm not exaggerating. what if Vegeta and the others weren't there? My point exactly.

People doubt the capability because he's never done it. I believe that he can blow up a planet, but I have no feats to support that he can. Do you?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Goku wins

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: shhhhh ooosafaba it's ok calm down, it's just dragonball z

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DCDoll666

@batman242:

and you've stumbled on to the problem with using feats to describe the strength of dbz characters. according to feats goku has been seen destroying an island, and cell a military. this makes sense as goku>cell. however freeza is only ever seen destroying 1 planet, where as vegetas father is seen destroying multiple. so the order here goes vegeta dad>freeza>goku>cell. this makes no sence even without considering that cell is literally worth 4 freezas( he is made up of freeza, freeza's father, android 17, and android 18).

he needed help to take down buu because goku made of flesh that can trie buu was not. someone needs to punch in so goku can take a break after like hours of fighting a squishy wall and the person who took his place just ended up as a squishy punching bag who did nothing to tire our the creature who doesnt tire at all. i really wanna go over the brolly thing but i have never seen any of those movies so someone else could probably do a better job on that front.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cooldes

@batman242: dbz IS the personification of ABC logic. it follows strict power level rules and unlike comics, and naruto, no one has weaknesses and special abilities, and babbidy stated goku's a multiplanet buster herself. Vegeta in saiyan saga was a planet buster and was goingo to do it, if goku = vegeta then what does that mean?

why would goku lie, or even the writer lie about goku beimg able to defeat cell? think of it like this. Cell > ssj, but cell < ssj2. therefore because goku could go ssj2, he could in fact defeat cell. and so he didn't "Need a team" to defeat cell. he WANTED is son(who solo'd cell) to defeat cell.

Movies aren't canon

And since you gave me frieza i'll give you radditz (even though he's a saiyan himself, and i'm trying to convince you that saiyans are powerful)

aannd vegeto is technically one person. just as grandsupreme kai is one person.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@batman242: dbz IS the personification of ABC logic. it follows strict power level rules and unlike comics, and naruto, no one has weaknesses and special abilities, and babbidy stated goku's a multiplanet buster herself. Vegeta in saiyan saga was a planet buster and was goingo to do it, if goku = vegeta then what does that mean?

why would goku lie, or even the writer lie about goku beimg able to defeat cell? think of it like this. Cell > ssj, but cell < ssj2. therefore because goku could go ssj2, he could in fact defeat cell. and so he didn't "Need a team" to defeat cell. he WANTED is son(who solo'd cell) to defeat cell.

Movies aren't canon

And since you gave me frieza i'll give you radditz (even though he's a saiyan himself, and i'm trying to convince you that saiyans are powerful)

aannd vegeto is technically one person. just as grandsupreme kai is one person.

Yes that's true about DBZ, but you don't have the feat/proof to prove your claim. On this website, we use feats. Babbidi said that? Ahhhh, but do you have any feats of Goku doing anything remotely that powerful? Nope. That's all I'm saying.

Never said Goku was lying. Goku just hasn't done such. The writer said Cell could destroy a solar system, but when cell used that attack, Gohan with one hamd was able to overcome it. Goku did sort of come in spirit to give Gohan motivation, but I'll discredit that.

Yea, they aren't but I was using a simple example to show that Goku needs a team to defeat some if not most the people he fights.

Saiyans are powerful. I'm not denying it. It's just that people put them on this level that I don't understand.

For Vegeto to form, Vegeta and Goku, two people (a team) had to form and become one. So that's still a team no matter what you try to make it to be.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku. at start of z blitzes.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: aside from all of that, do you honestly think madara would beat goku?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

and you've stumbled on to the problem with using feats to describe the strength of dbz characters. according to feats goku has been seen destroying an island, and cell a military. this makes sense as goku>cell. however freeza is only ever seen destroying 1 planet, where as vegetas father is seen destroying multiple. so the order here goes vegeta dad>freeza>goku>cell. this makes no sence even without considering that cell is literally worth 4 freezas( he is made up of freeza, freeza's father, android 17, and android 18).

he needed help to take down buu because goku made of flesh that can trie buu was not. someone needs to punch in so goku can take a break after like hours of fighting a squishy wall and the person who took his place just ended up as a squishy punching bag who did nothing to tire our the creature who doesnt tire at all. i really wanna go over the brolly thing but i have never seen any of those movies so someone else could probably do a better job on that front.

Are you sure? Cell was stated by the writer to be able to destroy a solar system.... but then again, when he used that attack, it was overcome. Look at me sounding like a scratched disc.

And @cooldes said DBZ is all about ABC logic. If that's what you came up with using ABC logic, I guess it's right, since it's DBZ.

Your argument with Buu...... makes no sense. I'll just avoid it. But, either way, wasn't there a team used to beat him?

There's no need for someone else to talk about Broly's fight. Goku just simply needed a team to defeat him, and if he didn't have a team, he would've died.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza, the only one who he has actually beaten on his own. Who are you gonna call next? Yamcha?

My point is, Cooler, Broly, Buu, Bills and whoever else Goku fought, he needed a team to beat them.

So what if Buu doesn't tire? The guy did just say Goku is a planet-buster..... no, sorry, galaxy-buster.

Lol it's funny how you lowballed Frieza and Piccolo like if they are weak. Both of them are confirmed planet busters.

As for the fight, Goku stomps this terrible. What does Madara have that can win against Goku? Amateratsu wont be a problem for Goku, his speed can counter it. And lets say that his Amateratsu does hit Goku, Goku can always push it away by powering up and releasing his ki (in the same manner as how Nagato repelled it). As for genjutsu, how will it really affect Goku? What kind of genjutsu can he cast that can put Goku out?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@batman242: aside from all of that, do you honestly think madara would beat goku?

Oh, nope. Not really. Goku would most likely defeat him. But if Madara hit him with Amaterasu, it's over for Goku.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we all cool it down a bit fellow Dbz fans, we gotta keep it classy so we're not the laughing stock of the vine

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242:

And if frieza manages to hold down Goku and punch him for several years, it's over for goku

Both situations are equally improbable

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cooldes

@batman242: madara also doesn't have the speedto keep up with goku. he wouldn't be able to tag him.

Madara is an amazing and immensely powerful and terrifying ninja. but he's no saiyan warrior.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizex said:

@batman242 said:

Lol it's funny how you lowballed Frieza and Piccolo like if they are weak. Both of them are confirmed planet busters.

As for the fight, Goku stomps this terrible. What does Madara have that can win against Goku? Amateratsu wont be a problem for Goku, his speed can counter it. And lets say that his Amateratsu does hit Goku, Goku can always push it away by powering up and releasing his ki (in the same manner as how Nagato repelled it). As for genjutsu, how will it really affect Goku? What kind of genjutsu can he cast that can put Goku out?

When was the last time Piccolo was much of a threat to anyone? I'm not lowballing him, he just simply isn't a threat. Wasn't lowballing Frieza either. I just said Frieza was the only person Goku defeated on his own. Where do you see me lowballing him? And if you're gonna say because I mentioned Yamcha, I said that because he's one of the people Goku has defeated on his own.

Didn't defeat Raditz on his own.

Amaterasu is perfect to stop Goku. How would Goku know to repel it? Nagato has a world of better knowledge on Amaterasu and Madara alike than Goku does.

I'm hoping that you talking about genjutsu was just in general to this thread, because I never said any of it working on Goku. Amaterasu would work though.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MethoKi

@batman242:

And if superman manages to hold down Goku and punch him for several years, it's over for goku

Both situations are equally improbable

Superman does have the speed to catch and strength to hold down Goku though.... I don't understand...

It's a lot easier for Superman to do that than for Madara to hit Goku with Amaterasu.

@cooldes said:

@batman242: madara also doesn't have the speedto keep up with goku. he wouldn't be able to tag him.

Madara is an amazing and immensely powerful and terrifying ninja. but he's no saiyan warrior.

Yea, that's true. but to be honest, I haven't been keeping up at all with Shippuden, so all my knowledge on it comes from my brother.

DCDoll666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: well yeah of course im sure cell can destroy the solar system(no one start this arguement please), problem is if going base on things only shown in manga(as in visuals) no one's strength makes sense.
the buu arguement is basicly he needed a time out in all reality it was all goku vs buu, with a subordinate popping in to keep buu occupied. person did nothing but give goku a break it was all goku vs buu. now if goku was fresh fighting kid buu( he had to fight super buu as him self and as a combination of him and someone else, move inside superbuu, then fight kid buu) now in fairness goku has never really been fresh going into battle except for freeza... which explains the whole give me your energy(stamina) so i can keep going. but saying that goku has always needed a team to take down a enemy is a bit of an exaggeration.

@russellmania77

well yeah we are but thats because this is a comic book site mostly populated by english speakers.(mostly populated, have to say this twice because there will be that one guy who goes "but i dont speak english") . to be honest most people have misconceptions about the strength of dbz characters, this gets worse when arguing with those who go an very little info about them while calling the cettle black and stating that the dbz fan automatically knows nothing bout comic book opponent. in conclusion, on a comic site comic fans take precedence and are more relate-able. (had to word this so gingerly to avoid the chorus of, "well im a dbz fan and i.....")

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcdoll666: Well, Cell never actually has. And although Toriyama (that is his name right?) said Cell is capable of it, that claim was just nullified, because Gohan blasted it away along with Cell using one hand. So here's the ABC logic with DBZ based on that and what you said earlier.

vegeta dad>freeza>goku>gohan>cell. but since Cell has been said to be able to blow up a Solar system, it goes more like this

Gohan > Cell > Vegeta's father > Frieza > Goku

Like I said, avoiding the Buu debate. Goku needing a team to take down his enemies is not an exaggeration, because he almost always needs them. Name someone other than Frieza that he has defeated on his own.