Madara vs. Aizen and Blackbeard

GokussGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep. To make it, little fair no genjustu no hynosis. Who wins?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Madara and Aizen? For now Madara.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara has plenty of versions. S06P Madara can solo Bleach and OPverse

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mysticmedivh

Madara has plenty of versions. S06P Madara can solo Bleach and OPverse

And so, the rustling begins!
And so, the rustling begins!

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: I can debate with anybody who disagrees. I read Bleach and One Piece as much as Naruto. Bleach has characters with good feats like Gremmy, Kenpachi, Yamamoto, Ulquiorra and Aizen. One Piece has plenty of haxx character like Law, Kuma, Blackbeard, Hancock, Kizaru etc. All logia are hard to beat

However, S06P Madara can take out both verse with juubidama, which has small country level AoE. Nobody in Bleach verse or OPverse can tank that

GoldenStar66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No hypnosis? You'd might as take away his zanpakuto.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Current Bleach verse? sure but we have yet to see Juhas full power.

He cannot defeat Aizen in his most evolved form. While Madara almost died from having half his chest and some ribs taken out, Aizen regened from having HALF his body wiped.

Either Madara will eventually get tired after days and days of fighting and Aizen takes it by default or they stalemate. Also Aizen was a large state buster his his spamable little bombs + had kido that could bend time and space. Id say he can take Madara or atleast stalemate due to being able to regen from almost anything and hes not just going to stand there and take hit after hit but probably just evlove until hes stronger.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also on the fight if its most recent versions then it has to be SO6P Madara vs Prison Aizen and Blackbeard and Madara takes this handily might I add. I dont even think Aizen has a zanpaktou anymore does he?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By josephgomes619

@darthvxder:

Madara vaporizes Aizen from existence with Juubidama. Juubi jinchuriki are weak against senjutsu and taijutsu, Aizen has neither. Madara recovered from Might Guy's Night Moth which obliterated a mountain range. But Aizen doesn't have Taijutsu on that level

Juubito tanked his own juubidama. All PIS aside, Juubi Madara has greater durability than Aizen. Madara solos Bleachverse

The sternritters are really pathetic,Gremmy lost to Kenpachi despite being a reality warper

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Madara did regen from Gais attack rather quickly bu he did say he thought he was going to die. Gais attack just happened to hit more to the right.

Also Juubidama erases Aizen from existence? You mean the one thats slow enough for slower characters to have time to dodge? Aizen is massively hypersonic and fater than most top tier and on more or less similar level the the fastest excluding Sasukes teleportation and Gais 8th gate.

Madara isnt only weak to senjutsu and taijutsu, Juubi jinchurikis just had an ability to absorb all chakara based attacks and Aizen has none. Also Aizen doesnt have taijutsu on that level? Do you forget he destroyed a good ammount of a landscape with the shockwave of his attack or that he stopped and mountain busting swing with his sword? His kicks might not be that powerfull but his sword swings are or atleast close. While I do think Limbo gives Madara an advantage I still think Aizen can take him a 3-4 times out of 10.

We dont even have to discuss this when Aizen could just use hypnosis in base form and its over. Madara has never been shown to go straight for the kill and always loves a good fight so he will allow Aizen to take his sword out and once he does its over.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By josephgomes619

@darthvxder: @darthvxder: Might Gai has better destruction feat than any Bleach character. He still couldn't kill Madara.

Madara doesn't need to absorb Aizen's attacks. Juubito tanked his own juubidama, Madara survived Naruto's senjutsu infused lava FRS which took down the whole God tree. Madara has great durability. Aizen doesn't have any Taijutsu skil worth mentioning. Sasuke cut Madara in half, Madara regenrated pretty quickly

Kyoka Suigetsu should be able to solo Bleachverse by your logic, but Aizen still had to resort to Hogyoku. And now Aizen is locked up in a jail. Madara has sage mode which can possibly deal with illusions. Or he can make clones to troll Aizen

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Sage Mode cannot deal with perfect hypnosis.

By your logic Madara can survive nuke level bombs but gets stabbed by Zetsus hand, a weak character. Villains always lose and the Hogyoku was an unneeded power up. Aizen solod Gotei 13 except for a few missing captains that wouldnt of made a difference since they would of seen a fake aizen too. The fact that Aizen never used KS on Ichigo is PIS. The fact that the kido worked on Aizen is PIS because no kido worked on Aizen base form yet evolved Aizen got affected. Aizen was made too powerfull and had to get screwed over by plot just like with Madara just to introduce a lame xss villain like Kaguya and the next arc in Bleach that almost made me want to stop reading but I still did out of being loyal.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvxder: As you said, Zetsu stabbing Madara was PIS at its best. One of the worst writing in Naruto.

Featwise Madara solos Bleachverse. I am not wanking Naruto. If Aizen could solo Bleachverse with KS he wouldn't require Hogyoku. Aizen knows his limit. BTW, Madara did fulfill his ambition (IT). Kaguya was a retarded plot tool to get rid of Madara

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: If you tell me how Bleach verse can counter KS I'll admit defeat. Just because he wanted the hogyoku to achieve a higher dimension doesnt means he wasnt capable of soloing bleach verse. Just name one.

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even EMS Madara can solo with PS until team 2 get feats.

GokussGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, guys, i see, there is a problem. This is not So6p Madara. This is Edo Madara. The So6p Madara would be too much for those two. Also Aizen and Madara can't use their mind attacks. And also, i don't believe any version of Madara can solo any of their verse.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Madara.

Redduchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers