Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkSlumber
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Conditions

EMS Madara with Kyuubi vs Final Form Aizen during his battle against Ichigo. Madara has a Sealing Kido to put away Aizen.

Hueco Mundo

Intel

Full Intel for Both Sides

Restrictions

Kyoka Suigetsu

Sharingan Genjutsu

Mindset

In Character

Scenario II

Edo Madara replaces EMS Madara

No restrictions for this Scenario

Both sides are Bloodlusted.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm pretty sure every possible battle for these two have been done.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm pretty sure Naruto high-tiers sh!t all over Bleach High-teirs at this point, sadly.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara with great ease

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Probably, but they're also at different points in the timeline. Naruto is done but Bleach is still going so I see them surpassing rather quickly (I think they have already)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done before, Madara slaughters.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@profz: Nobody from Bleach is touching moon level.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara b!t@ch slap him

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The people on Animevice say Aizen would stomp Madara. I agree with them.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Aizen is nerfed + Madara is given the Kyuubi Madara wins.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Not Madara, Naruto, Toneri , possibly Sasuke.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: Wrong, they most certainly will be. Flames hotter than the sun technically should be already. Just because someone isn't seen blowing up a moon, doesn't mean they can't have powers on Moon level. Destructive capacity? Sure, but how do you quantify the powers of absolute hypnosis, true immortality, the ability to cut anything, etc. The fact remains that if characters in bleach ever need to bust the moon for reasons...they will.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long said:

@profz: Nobody from Bleach is touching moon level.

Since when is Madara moon level?

Kenpachi probably can cut moon into half, consider from the last fight against Gremmy. He sliced giant meteor with one swing casually.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan: Oh don't get me wrong, I agree. He still would be able to destroy it eventually though. Do we consider moon busting being able to destroy it in one hit? That's probably the best example, which currently no one in Bleach can do. Their powers seem much more focused on battle and effecting the other Shinigami or Hollow, not the environment. Appears to be apples to oranges to me at least.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marshall_Long

@andr413: The difference between a Moon, and a Country is pretty large, so I'd doubt that.

@profz: Sure they can have powers on Moon level in the future, but atm nothing in the series has shown that anybody is at that level. Yamamotos Bankai destroying the moon would be a slow process.

ProfZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marshall_long: @ssjbatdan: Totally agree guys. :) I was just making the point that the series hasn't ended yet and there is plenty of room for powerups to occur. Anime/Manga always seem to steadily and sometimes drastically increase until they are done. Bleach is already close to Naruto so I can see it surpassing it soon. Maybe we can come back to this in a few months and check in? :)

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara both rounds

Avatar image for getsugatenshoha
GetsugatenshoHA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen both rounds.

ErentheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara gets stomped in both rounds. Naruto high tiers usually can’t compete with Bleach’s.

Agreed.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one of the top Espada handle this Madara.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Madara stomps both rounds. Naruto high tiers usually stomp their Bleach counterparts.

Agreed.

totally agree

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure this Aizen definitely beats this Madara. He would need to be alive with a Rinnegan and sage mode absorbed to fight Monster Aizen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: No Espada is beating EMS Madara and above (especially with Kyuubi summoned) when bloodlust is on.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 morpheus_  Moderator

I have yet to enter any Bleach vs Naruto thread where opinions do not range strictly from "random Naruto character stomps" to, "random Bleach character stomps" - usually those posts are right on top of one another.

It doesn't matter if it's balanced or not, whether it's one-sided in any character's favor or not. The same people will always say the exact same things. And that's why these threads, and not just Kaguya and Yhwach, are a little closer to getting banned outright.

But keep going.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Undre

Aizen with easy. This aizens is leagues above madara. Base aizen would even beat this madara

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps:

This Madara is too slow for the Top Espada and definitely can‘t handle several Ceros Oscuras, Respira, Cero Metralleta or LDR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have yet to enter any Bleach vs Naruto thread where opinions do not range strictly from "random Naruto character stomps" to, "random Bleach character stomps" - usually those posts are right on top of one another.

It doesn't matter if it's balanced or not, whether it's one-sided in any character's favor or not. The same people will always say the exact same things. And that's why these threads, and not just Kaguya and Yhwach, are a little closer to getting banned outright.

But keep going.

should we go into depth then on why " random naruto character stomps" or "random bleach character stomps"??!?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Madara will have no issues reacting and keeping up with the top 4 Espada considering as an Edo Tensei, (confirmed to be weaker than his alive-self) he sits comfortably at mid-end quad mach speeds via feats and scaling (which the 4 Espadas scale to).

As far as harming him goes, anything not named LDR won’t even dent a Perfect Susano’o if we’re being honest (though Respira remains a question mark for me, not sure how that would interact with chakra), meanwhile a single slash’s shockwave from said Susano’o will heavily injure them if not outright kill them. Adding Kurama is overkill.

A bloodlusted Madara is worlds apart in prowess than an in-character Madara, who could honestly lose to those Espadas for playing around too much.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 morpheus_  Moderator

@ultimatesage: It has nothing to do with depth, most of these debates are quite extensive in their own right.

It's the fundamental inability of most people from either fanbase to acknowledge a fight is fairly even, or that a character from the universe they prefer loses easily. The disparity of opinions is too great and far too frequent for me to say it's random happenstance.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Saxz  Online

@ultimatesage: It has nothing to do with depth, most of these debates are quite extensive in their own right.

It's the fundamental inability of most people from either fanbase to acknowledge a fight is fairly even, or that a character from the universe they prefer loses easily.The disparity of opinions is too great and far too frequent for me to say it's random happenstance.

No Caption Provided

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Well, unfortunately a lot of the people debating here don't have enought prior knowledge of both sides to do healthy and fair matchups. Due to that we have threads with massive disparities between people's opinions about the characters in question. We can go from sword level Naruto to Multiversal level Naruto, or Hill level Ichigo to Megaversal Ievel chigo. These threads are full of extremely biased people with completely different standarts of feat and statement analysis on both sides. And it is like the mod said, it is not a random ocurrence, there is a lack of a general idea about this characters nowadays.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Saxz  Online

@sagathelegend:

yeah I agree. However I wouldn't say "filled" with people. You'd be suprised how many duplicate there are. Most of the reoccurring trolls are just regular users with alternate accounts.

And secondly Battle forums are rarely taken seriously, except it's a CAV.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@thousandsteps:

There are no quad mach feats for characters on this Madara’s level. You can scale him to being a few times above lightning but that’s it since he complimented Ay’s speed and then went on to block a blitz from BM Naruto without much effort meaning that the gap between Ay and BM Naruto isn’t substancial. Saying he’s around mach 1.5k is generous.

Meanwhile the Top Espada easily reach those levels being leagues above SS arc Ichigo who already had MHS feats. Base Starkk even has the high Quad to Quin digit mach feat of carrying an Orihime with MHS+ reactions dozens upon dozens of miles while seemingly teleporting to her and to Ichigo and Kenpachi who only realized they were gone after Starkk covered the distance. The feat was also casual.

Ceros Oscuras from the weakest of the top Espada vaped half of Las Noches canopy supporting the fact they could each destroy Las Noches with their Releases alone Ceros Oscuras is definitely lethal against him. Respira is lethal to chakra isn’t eternal.

Bloodlusted or not the outcome won’t change due to the Espada’s speed and power. Every TBB gets prematurely detonated and every Susanoo swing get’s evaded all while their attacks always land.

JRAZZLE20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen probably takes the majority in both rounds but in a high diff fight. His Regen and the AP of his kido and hado should be too much for this version of Madara

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Undre

Madara being most a quad timmer is laughable when he verbatim said the rikage had impressive speed.

Base ulq can be clocked at quad timming. Because hes comparable To masked ichigo.

Madara cant keep up with any of the top 4 espada no matter how u wank him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thousandsteps:

There are no quad mach feats for characters on this Madara’s level. You can scale him to being a few times above lightning but that’s it since he complimented Ay’s speed and then went on to block a blitz from BM Naruto without much effort meaning that the gap between Ay and BM Naruto isn’t substancial. Saying he’s around mach 1.5k is generous.

Being a few times above lightning would already be a quad mach feat lol. Complementing someone (in this case speed) doesn't say anything about his own speed, and it's dishonest to cap his speed at that level, not to mention Ay is faster than lightning by a considerable margin. That's not even taking Madara's enhanced precog into account.

Meanwhile the Top Espada easily reach those levels being leagues above SS arc Ichigo who already had MHS feats. Base Starkk even has the high Quad to Quin digit mach feat of carrying an Orihime with MHS+ reactions dozens upon dozens of miles while seemingly teleporting to her and to Ichigo and Kenpachi who only realized they were gone after Starkk covered the distance. The feat was also casual.

I agree that top Espadas are at quad digit mach speeds, though Starkk being quin digit is too much.

Ceros Oscuras from the weakest of the top Espada vaped half of Las Noches canopy supporting the fact they could each destroy Las Noches with their Releases alone Ceros Oscuras is definitely lethal against him. Respira is lethal to chakra isn’t eternal.

I'm gonna need you to quantify the potency for these attacks.

Bloodlusted or not the outcome won’t change due to the Espada’s speed and power. Every TBB gets prematurely detonated and every Susanoo swing get’s evaded all while their attacks always land.

Bloodlust definitely changes the outcome, as Madara would be more compelled to use PS, which the Espadas have no way around, short of Lanza spam. Meanwhile, PS swings don't even need to land on them, their shockwaves alone will decimate them, and Kurama's TBB detonating prematurely is suicide aswell for these Espadas.