Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Madara Uchiha is walking and thinking about something, but than he sees some random man running towards him. That man is crying violently and is running towards Madara. Madara see his ayes and is like - what the... Is it a dodjutsu or what? He is trying to talk to that man on why is he trying to kill him but than he has no choice but to kill him. At that moment Madara is very surprised on why cant he use all of his abilities except Sharingans prediction trait and taijutsu. After that, Madara sees a 500000 of crazy people identical to that he already killed. And all fo them are running towards him!

So thats it!

EMS Madara Uchiha.

No Caption Provided

versus

An army of Rage Virus zombies (28 Days/Weeks Later) that consists of 500000 zombies!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Starting distance - 400 meters. Madara must fight them. He cant wait somewhere until they die from starvation. Madara can use only taijutsu and his EMS to predict zombies movements.

Fight takes place here.

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Madara use Kenjutsu it'd be too easy, Taijutsu hmm it seems medium difficulty for Madara. If use Susanoo, it's spite

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@andr413 said:

If Madara use Kenjutsu it'd be too easy, Taijutsu hmm it seems medium difficulty for Madara. If use Susanoo, it's spite

He can use his sharingan only to predict their movements. No Susanoo or Kenjutsu.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara no contest.

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

400 meters and 500k zombies is too much. I dont even think they all fit in 400meters so Madara snuggles with them while they infect him. Make is a way bigger setting and Madara takes this.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he has the stamina to last that long against 500,000 zombies. He would probably be able to take out a 300 at best. These zombies aren't going down permanently with one hit either.

Kakuku911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins with high difficulty

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Madara

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Madara's Gunbai could cleave through dozens of them with one swing..and his chakra reserves are more than enough to keep him fighting for quite a while especially since he won't be using any jutsu whatsoever. He should be able to take this.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara with sharingan takes with med-high diffculty. scratch that easy-mid diffuclty forgot about fire stlye great fire annhalation and fire destruction equals charred zombies.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

400 meters and 500k zombies is too much. I dont even think they all fit in 400meters so Madara snuggles with them while they infect him. Make is a way bigger setting and Madara takes this.

Its only a starting distance. They are fighting all over that desert.

Guys read OP.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara was wrecking an army of highly trained ninjas with taijutsu? Bunch of stubling idiots running at him are gunna die.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara was wrecking an army of highly trained ninjas with taijutsu? Bunch of stubling idiots running at him are gunna die.

He used not only taijutsu against them. And there are 500000 of zombies here. I am not joining the debate and i am not voting for anyone, but just sayin'. :D

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: in the beginning, it was just taijutsu. And he didnt have any issues till some heavier hitters came in and he got lazy.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster: in the beginning, it was just taijutsu. And he didnt have any issues till some heavier hitters came in and he got lazy.

Ok man.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: He was also Edo and he probably only killed no more than 50 with his bare hands.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: does edo give u some rediculous amp idk about? Sure it means he can take more damage but he didnt take any damage. And to me he seemed confident he could keep up the taijutsu rage forever or he would've started with nijutsu. And admittingly he used weapons to kill a lot of them. But i feel like hes not getting tagged by any of these zombies.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nyas

The Zombies will learn that 'power' has a name : Uchiha Madara !

Loading Video...
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: Nah, I'm just saying that Edo has infinite stamina. If he was alive madara would have failed against the fodder ninjas and 5 kages all together. He wouldn't be able to keep himself from being surrounded by 500,000 zombies that can run at regular speed. I'll give him credit though. I forgot he has good chakra reserve. I'll change my 300 kill count to 1,000. You have to remember zombies aren't going down with one punch. They will all eventually jump on him and bite him.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@random_nerd: Nah, I'm just saying that Edo has infinite stamina. If he was alive madara would have failed against the fodder ninjas and 5 kages all together. He wouldn't be able to keep himself from being surrounded by 500,000 zombies that can run at regular speed. I'll give him credit though. I forgot he has good chakra reserve. I'll change my 300 kill count to 1,000. You have to remember zombies aren't going down with one punch. They will all eventually jump on him and bite him.

Madara has incredible stamina. He was able to fight Hashirama for 1 day non-stop. And 5 kages are nothing compared to alive EMS Madara.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he dies.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juzacloud: i feel like one madara punch.....might actually kill a regular human being.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: you sir are correct he has superhuman strength.