Madara uchiha vs thor

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pierpat: @nyas: Are you speaking of Obito or Madara?

Madara.

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

@justthatkid said:

@pierpat: So without knowing the limit of the ultimate susano you give it to Thor based on assumption due to the level of the characters the susano was shown against..

Doesn't seem that great of a rule I'll leave it at that..

But,a minuit, let's leave the "rule" apart and think about the info we have.

Madara was nearly killed by guy, who uses only physical attacks.

If the susanoo was even barely on the power level you are trying to put it at, give me a decent reason for madara not using it.

Because Guy didn't give him enough time to ?

Like when.....Guy announced he was going to use the eight gates.....

Or he stopped announcing he was going to change method of attack....

Yeah, he totally did not have the time.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara, I guess it's a spoiler since you don't read the manga.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pierpat

Debating about current madara without being up to date in the manga isn't exactly easy xD

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat said:
@justthatkid said:

Madara.

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

@justthatkid said:

@pierpat: So without knowing the limit of the ultimate susano you give it to Thor based on assumption due to the level of the characters the susano was shown against..

If the susanoo was even barely on the power level you are trying to put it at, give me a decent reason for madara not using it.

Huh ? Madara was the one who asked Guy to use the 8 gates... he wanted to test his limits...

And Madara couldn't even react to Guy's punches...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pierpat

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:
@justthatkid said:

Madara.

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

@justthatkid said:

Huh ? Madara was the one who asked Guy to use the 8 gates... he wanted to test his limits...

And Madara couldn't even react to Guy's punches...

But now, if i want to test my limits i use all my techniques.

I'm saying he did not use the susanoo because he knew it would have been useless against that type of striking power, then you said he could have not had time to use it, then i reminded you that he did have the time.

Not between one punch or another of course, but before the eight gates activation or during one of the pauses.

Clear now?

@justthatkid Well......he's a planet buster.

He struggles with street levelers now and again because and morals or plot, but when he's well written he's a true beast.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@justthatkid said:

Madara, I guess it's a spoiler since you don't read the manga.

Yeah I was basing it off the anime oh well then.. I don't know much about Thor but doesn't he struggle with street levelers?

From what I know : Not unless PIS is present, or the characters have good healing factors.

@pierpat said:

But now, if i want to test my limits i use all my techniques.

I'm saying he did not use the susanoo because he knew it would have been useless against that type of striking power, then you said he could have not had time to use it, then i reminded you that he did have the time.

Not between one punch or another of course, but before the eight gates activation or during one of the pauses.

Clear now?

You are not Madara and stop acting all high and mighty.

Why would he ask Guy to use 8 gates if he is planning on going lolsusano'o on him before it activates ? Think about it. And he did try to defend himself using SO6P shield (fastest thing he could pull and guy smashed him right through it...)

It's the same as why he didn't use genjutsu against Hashirama... Or Obito not using Kamui till he got the tailed beasts extracted from him... Maybe he just couldn't...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Well, so madara would seriously risk blow his whole epic godhood and generations-long plan because he didn't feel like using "lolsusanoo"?

If you like to think about it like this....ok.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat said:

@nyas: Well, so madara would seriously risk blow his whole epic godhood and generations-long plan because he didn't feel like using "lolsusanoo"?

So let me get this straight : You would ask someone to come at you to test your new body then you just use a force field shield instead ?

Yep, makes perfect sense to me... And explain why Obito didn't use Kamui when he was so6p ? Or why did Madara just decide to leave the rikudo sealing gourde behind ?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

So let me get this straight : You would ask someone to come at you to test your new body then you just use a force field shield instead ?

Yep, makes perfect sense to me... And explain why Obito didn't use Kamui when he was so6p ? Or why did Madara just decide to leave the rikudo sealing gourde behind ?

Obito didn't use kamui because the trick(the coincidence with kakashi's one) had already been reveled.

Madara leaving the gourde....... idk, maybe he does have a plan for that.

But, seriously, would you really think that madara is that stupid, risking a plan that caused a world war, needed a generations-long planning and could change the world forever just to "test his new body"?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat said:

Obito didn't use kamui because the trick(the coincidence with kakashi's one) had already been reveled.

Madara leaving the gourde....... idk, maybe he does have a plan for that.

But, seriously, would you really think that madara is that stupid, risking a plan that caused a world war, needed a generations-long planning and could change the world forever just to "test his new body"?

Oh yeah ? he left Kakashi half dead in that other dimension, then gained the power of the 10 tails, he could just obliterate Kakashi and use Kamui again, but no instead he risked taking a bijuu Dama with so6p shield... No matter how you look at it that's not normal.

So you say Madara would risk leaving a gourde which can seal him if he says just one word, and risk his whole plan, but you find it so hard to believe that he wanted to test his new body ? ... lol

That's what you call being full of yourself son, warriors pride, so now you tell me why didn't he just Genjutsu Guy or Hashirama ? why did he keep taking the staff out of the way when Guy was in 7 gates ? why didn't he just kill Guy before activating 8 gates ?

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: He was busy up till then...... you know, killing ninjas.

About hashirama, it was stated he does not act lucidly with him around, given their passed experiences.

Listen, now, i will never be able to think madara's susanoo is either unbrakable, or even capable of tanking the Night Moth......

And you will never be able to proof it.

On the other point, i won't be able to proof the opposite, even if we usually treat a NLF "my" way here.

So, can we just agree to disagree?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat: Busy ? he could have moved to his other dimension nearly instantly, finished Kakshi then got back before anyone says "Snap !".

And why didn't he use it on Hashirama in their previous fights ?

Fine, Lets agree to disagree.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Fine, i don't see another way out here.

About Hashirama, it was stated that powerful ninjas can train to become resistant to genjustus.

And, wait, i know that theoretically the Mangekyō sharingan can only be resisted when you have a sharingan yourself, but....hashirama was the "god of the Shinobi" for a reason.Maybe he knows a way to resist.

Or madara wanted to proof his superiority, but now again back then alot less was in play....

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@nyas: Fine, i don't see another way out here.

About Hashirama, it was stated that powerful ninjas can train to become resistant to genjustus.

And, wait, i know that theoretically the Mangekyō sharingan can only be resisted when you have a sharingan yourself, but....hashirama was the "god of the Shinobi" for a reason.Maybe he knows a way to resist.

Or madara wanted to proof his superiority, but now again back then alot less was in play....

Resistant =/= Immune. And that's a baseless assumption and still doesn't explain why he didn't use it on Guy, But even if we play your game, Madara only needs Hashirama to be under genjutsu for a second.... That's how High level battles are decided.

No matter how you look at it, Madara just wanted to test the limits of his new body.

And didn't we agree to stop this ?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pierpat

@nyas: We did, i just wanted to clear my point of view on the Hashirama/madara old battles, not related to the general thread.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By kyrees

@eldest808: everyone in the naruto verse has chakra because of their history. thor or any asgardians don't have one. chakra is way different from godforce and it won't be logical that chakra manipulation can work with godforce because of their difference of sources.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DBVSE7

This mismatch is worse than Magneto vs Gajeel xD

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DeathHero61

@dbvse7 said:

This mismatch is worse than Magneto vs Gajeel xD

NO WAY THAT HAPPENED.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#72  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Thor.

luthluth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By luthluth
No Caption Provided

Thanos babyshakes the verse

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to add that madara can rain planets (meteors rather) at will , not only that , those orbs he has floating around him erases anything it touches. He has three eyes now (had) two sharingan and one rennigan I believe. Perfect susanno ... Do I have to get in to detail about his susanno specifically? We should know that he fought the five kaga and was PLAYING with them. He fought the entire shinobi alliance and was PLAYING with them... 6 path sage mode madara would deff stomp Thor... Having the 4 pseudo clones that protect him at all time and are also invisible. How about shadow clones of that exact madara...500 6 path sage clone madara, vs 1 Thor..... Thor who?

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy only almost won because madara didn't have both eyes yet. Had he acquired both...diff story

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By kyrees

@4evayourhero: thor can destroy a planet in any way he wants it and those gudodamas won't even affect him because of their chakra nature. thor tanked an explosion that was capable of killing gods in every dimension. we don't assume on something that never happened (aka madara acquiring two eyes) because it's purely assumption.

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have been reading lately? Madara stole kakashis sharingan to kamui to where obito was... Stole the other rennigan eye and then reimplanted both of his eyes back into place... Since he reunited his eyes it open the third eye...the sharinnegan. Allowing him the powers of kaguya otsoki the creator of all things naruto... At this point hes just too op. Thor yes is strong but he's not smart. Madara is a mastermind. How about them pseudo clones... The things that can't be seen but kan defend and attack. There's to much that madara is capable of at this point

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ifnyounwere referring to the guy fight... It doesn't matter if he almost won...he didn't period...had madara had both it would've been over kill.....did I forget to mention that madara has extreme regeneration powers too thanks to the senju chakra he aquired. Now how fast it regens I'm not sure but it's faster then tsunades 500 headings technique (whatever it's called) but she can regen as soon as she damaged.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Jmarshmallow

C'mon now, Thor.

Jmarshmallow

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Izanagi....he can spam this now that he has both senju and uchiha chakra.. Allowing him to reverse his death on top of his extreme healing which is surrounded by 4 indestructible pseudo clones in cased by perfect susanno.. Where do u see defeat for madara here?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By kyrees

@4evayourhero: it doesn't matter if you are smart or not or regeneration that you assumed he has, thor's output is far greater than madara ever has done. no amount of perfect susanoo or clones is going to protect him from thor, who has defeated a very proficient god killer. he maybe slower but his overall capabilties with mjolnir overshadows it.

izanagi is only usable with the real sharingan and only the main casters are allowed to used it, not his/her bunshins or clones regardless of how perfect they are. why would danzo go great lengths in adding hashirama dna to his body to use izanagi multiple times if he can just bunshin his way through it ? madara uses izanagi, one of his eyes closes forever.

don't assume too much of their abilities, especially blood line limit abilities. they are called blood line limits for a reason and no amount of fan assumptions would make them stronger.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. His AoE attacks is what gives him the win.

Also Current Madara is lying face down in the dirt.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara yeah i said it! Bring it!!!

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor easily.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Thor has never fought someone with illusions?

Lol

Loki

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: the only illusion that is going to work to thor would be bunshins and they are easy to deal. genjutsus by naruto's nature don't work to him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01 said:

Madara gets knocked to the moon.

This,and Madara is one of my favorite characters.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By russellmania77
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@easternwind: the only illusion that is going to work to thor would be bunshins and they are easy to deal. genjutsus by naruto's nature don't work to him.

huh? I was replying to you saying that thor has not faced someone who uses illusions

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Madara has regen...how else do u think he regenerated fighting guy? He acquired when he consumed hashiramas flesh quote un quote...

Two he can revert between rennigan and his ems so he could izanagi just like he did whe. He fought hashirama...he izanagied himself back to life...the pseudo clones arent regular clones... They are there due to his rennigan ... Only a rennigan wielder can see them ..as far as them being there... There always there Thor isn't gona just brush them away ..he won't realize there even there... (sasuke knew because of his sharinnegan and naruto could sense them) that's how they kuld defend against them...other then that Thor still has that speed bump to deal with plus susanno kan be continuously spammed plus as itachi stated ..it appears at an instant....I stand to say if thors almighty hammr can't dent cap. A's shield how the fuck would he destroy an ethereal being (susanno) his perfect susanno in his god state will also be increased so it's not a regular perfect susanoo...it's a ten tails powered JUTSU at this point... Oh the new chapter of naruto was kinda sad knowing things are coming to an end...no more naruto soon ;( Thor is a fucking beast no dought but in narutos world there is only one god that is created all things and that's kaguya and madara became her... Thor in his world is the son of the god of all things...madara is set higher then Thor as far as god ranking goes. but alas these are to diff universes they are both gods.. I jus believe that madara has a better arsenal of options while thor is pretty cut and dry

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By kyrees

@4evayourhero: you think madara would regen or endure a planet busting attacks ? would he even survive it in the first place ? no on both accounts so it's irrelevant. it doesn't really matter if madara has more arsenals when thor has survived far worse and has shown a whole lot more feats that put him above the naruto verse.

doing an izanagi forever closes that eye. his last fight with hashirama had a scheduled izanami and closed his right eye afterwards so izanami is useless. those pseudo clones are in no way strong enough to kill thor. they are merely going to annoy him. while he can't see them, what's preventing thor from delivering the main blow to madara ? those clones won't even be strong enough to block his attack.

cap's shield ain't comparable to perfect susanoo because of its rather unique property of absorbing impact. imperfect susanoo was broken by tsunade. perfect susanoo was already broken by hashirama through his bigass wooden buddha. the fact that susanoo can be broken by sheer force is enough to say someone of thor's class can break through easily.

when madara or kaguya goes beyond planetary or solar system level, that's what you say he's beyond thor. thor is a planetary level at least who shows planetary feats always. madara, saved for infinite tsukiyomi, never went past mountain class level. you are also mixing arguments that don't even have basis to appear (susanoo in sage mode, wtf is that ), do you want me to assume odin force thor then ?

kaguya maybe the god in that universe but in heirarchy of gods in literature, she's barely above planetary and that's even pushing it. heck, she even got affected by her own gravity manipulation, some god.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By 4evayourhero

@kyrees: Understand that hashirama didn't fight this version of madara... Yes this susanoo is sage powered... Now that he had become the sage of six paths , all his techniques are enhanced immensely...

Remember kakashi was able to to do perfect susanoo because the eyes obito gave him still had SOME rokoudou chakra... So if he kan do something that isn't even really able to be done with just a little of that chakra, then expect a lot better of madara when he IS in rokoudou mode. Not only that for one hashirama and madara are reincarnation of two of thier gods sons.... Only hashirama could beat madara...that's why he was able to out do him, as well as sasuke and naruto beating the new reincarnation... In that since the being a reincarnation of a god makes you that god am I wrong? So madara and Thor are not far off from each other....madara hasnt shown interest in destroying the planet simply because that would of ruined the plans... If resulting to destroying the ENTIRE planet as a means of victory then your not worth fighting, that's pussy shit, a cop out. But there is a planet busting move....planetary destruction... Pain does it with the use of use of MADARAS rennigan. If casted long enuf.... It would consume everything (it has a weakness tho itachi is the only one to find it)

At any rate if madara had the intentions on busting the planet he most likely would've but given that the world needed to be intact in order for the light to shine (moons eye plan) hence the word plan...destroying the world isn't apart of the plan.... Dont assume he can't do something like that because given the situation it'd be stupid for him to do that. Thor has not met some like rokoudou madara... Like I said if Thors only means of victory is planet busting then he obviously can't beat madara on his own with out resulting to that extreme.... Notice how no one ever in a fight starts off with there best ultimate move...they usually break out that planet busting move on the verge of getting that ass whooped.

I really enjoy these debates a lot, not to argue my opinion but to learn why your drives you to your opinion. That way I can learn a Lil something something

4evayourhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That mountain level shit is off of a wiki sight, gtfoh

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By kyrees

@4evayourhero: you are merely conjecturing of what he can do and what his powers do and in the battle forums, we do not do assume on mixing of techniques that have never even appeared because it's all assumption and personal assumption is not a strong argument point in debates here. i can also assume thor has access to the norn runes and allows him to go rune king form but i don't for the sole purpose of what is limited in the OP and what his feats have shown so far. if he hasn't shown anything, it's not usable in the argument.

your logic about madara being a god's son so he's an equal to thor is quite flawed considering the so called god in this picture never even went beyond planetary while odin destroyed galaxies. with that reasoning, you might as well claim that any son of god is equal to madara.

in the battle forums, we assume full capability. thor has shown better than madara. simple rule that defeats the so called "holding back because there's no purpose to it" choice. if madara hasn't shown anything significant, it stands on that. the biggest he has shown are those multiple meteors and infinite tsukiyomi in which thor routinely surpasses. that's why it is simple for me and everyone else to say the he busts the planet. i can also he incinerates him or matter changes him easily or gets killed with mjolnir.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people even realize that Madara is BOTH Immortal AND has infinite izanagi ?

This is a stalemate... Unless Thor throws his hammer at Gudodama shield and it gets molecularly destroyed which would cause Thor's own death.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thor !

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Thor massive mismatch.

Also nothing breaking mjolnir unless narutoverse has jumped to Destroyer level.