Madara Uchiha vs Itachi Uchiha

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Asteroidjesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Gracetrack

Still Madara.

kroku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi has nothing to even harm Madara.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroku: totsuka (idek how to spell it) blade lol

kroku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proto3296: It won't get through susanoo, also Orochimaru was able to escape it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara stomps

Empty_Hand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga: Madara

Anime: Madara

Databook: Itachi

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara lolstomps.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those who say Madara stomps don't really understand a shit about Nauto. let's say Madara's susanno is in another whole lv which is totally true but Itachi has two abilitities to work against Madara's perfect Susanno Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror, this two make him very hard to defeat specially when with only one slash he can sealmadara perflectly easy. and his shield is said to make his defense invincible as long as he can change the nature of his chakra to counter the attack. which he is more likely to do. yeah without this weapon madara is more than posible to breake Itachi's susanno but not without going Perfect Susanno and if Madara gets stabbed with Totsuka he is pretty much screwed. I must say that this is a hard decission specially if Madara has all of Nagato's power which he didn't display but is possible he has. If Madara use Rinnegan's powers he may have the chance of winning if he don't use them, he is pretty much screwed.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Madara. He's better in every way besides Genjutsu, and even then he can break out of Tsukuyomi should Itachi use it.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By kingogkings777

M.

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are high-level Uchiha.

One is freakin Indra's heir with Ashura's heir grafted on.

The other stands no chance.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By Hiddenlight

@mrdevil said:

those who say Madara stomps don't really understand a shit about Nauto. let's say Madara's susanno is in another whole lv which is totally true but Itachi has two abilitities to work against Madara's perfect Susanno Sword of Totsuka and Yata Mirror, this two make him very hard to defeat specially when with only one slash he can sealmadara perflectly easy. and his shield is said to make his defense invincible as long as he can change the nature of his chakra to counter the attack. which he is more likely to do. yeah without this weapon madara is more than posible to breake Itachi's susanno but not without going Perfect Susanno and if Madara gets stabbed with Totsuka he is pretty much screwed. I must say that this is a hard decission specially if Madara has all of Nagato's power which he didn't display but is possible he has. If Madara use Rinnegan's powers he may have the chance of winning if he don't use them, he is pretty much screwed.

He showed Chakra Absorbtion abilities, Nagato was taken by surprise and couldn't react and that isn't happening here. Also, nothing suggests that it can pierce the perfect Susanoo, it's best feats were against the Orochimaru's Snakes and that's not even remotely close to enough to prove that he can match a Susanoo. In fact, being honest, most Top Tiers in Naruto wouldn't have a lot of problem to handle that, I would go even further and say that the Raikage could standstill and wouldn't be pierced.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi wins ... shisuis eye kotoamatsukami gg ...

come at me bro ;)

(sees how many madara fans he can rustle) I'm trollin and if u don't know that by now ur obviously new here

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By MrDevil

@hiddenlight said:
@mrdevil said:

He showed Chakra Absorbtion abilities, Nagato was taken by surprise and couldn't react and that isn't happening here. Also, nothing suggests that it can pierce the perfect Susanoo, it's best feats were against the Orochimaru's Snakes and that's not even remotely close to enough to prove that he can match a Susanoo. In fact, being honest, most Top Tiers in Naruto wouldn't have a lot of problem to handle that, I would go even further and say that the Raikage could standstill and wouldn't be pierced.

databooks says it is a ethereal sword so it should be able to bypass Perfect Susanno's defense but i don't remember Madara using the same abilities as Nagato. But he should have it. Lot Reikage couldn't breake Madara's base Susano and you are saying Raikage could destroy Itachi's Susanno? man you are being a little out of contest. If madara stays away from the sword then he should be ok but knowing him he would go physical clash first and use only basic Susanno. Madara is more powerful yeah but his own arrogance and lust for battle are his undoing. He is my favorite character bc of that.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@hiddenlight said:
@mrdevil said:

databooks says it is a ethereal sword so it should be able to bypass Perfect Susanno's defense but i don't remember Madara using the same abilities as Nagato. But he should have it. Lot Reikage couldn't breake Madara's base Susano and you are saying Raikage could destroy Itachi's Susanno? man you are being a little out of contest. If madara stays away from the sword then he should be ok but knowing him he would go physical clash first and use only basic Susanno. Madara is more powerful yeah but his own arrogance and lust for battle are his undoing. He is my favorite character bc of that.

He absorbed the Jinton with his chakra absorbing abilities. Either way, being Ethereal doesn't mean a lot when it comes to durability, in fact, it doesn't hold the feats to suggest that it can "pierce/cut anything" and chakra cloaks were able to endure attacks like this in the past, so I don't see why a chakra armour (Which is in fact also Spiritual Energy) wouldn't be able to shrugg off its attacks. Again, everyone that Itachi ever hit with that sword wasn't in position to dodge or react at all, and that isn't happening here. What I said is that Raikage would probably be able to withstand the slash from the Totsuka blade as it doesn't hold feats to suggest that it can pierce chakra cloaks, saying that it can pierce/cut through anything is a No Limits Fallacy. No, I don't think that Raikage would be able to break Itachi's Susanoo, just that he would be able to endure Itachi's attacks. And still there's a lot more to put in account, it was proven by Itachi himself that he wouldn't be able to stop the Chibaku Tensei alone, even the weaker form used by Nagato, if Madara tries this or any other gravity technique, he would be in problem. Most of the genjutsus from Itachi would be useless against Madara, except the Izanami and the Kotoamatsukami, but the former isn't something that he uses in the start of the fights and the latter isn't even his own technique and we don't know if he have access to Shisui's eyes here. People keep saying that Itachi could cut through adamantium and block planet busting attacks and those things aren't true, we can't make our own facts out of thin air.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@hiddenlight said:
@mrdevil said:

He absorbed the Jinton with his chakra absorbing abilities. Either way, being Ethereal doesn't mean a lot when it comes to durability, in fact, it doesn't hold the feats to suggest that it can "pierce/cut anything" and chakra cloaks were able to endure attacks like this in the past, so I don't see why a chakra armour (Which is in fact also Spiritual Energy) wouldn't be able to shrugg off its attacks. Again, everyone that Itachi ever hit with that sword wasn't in position to dodge or react at all, and that isn't happening here. What I said is that Raikage would probably be able to withstand the slash from the Totsuka blade as it doesn't hold feats to suggest that it can pierce chakra cloaks, saying that it can pierce/cut through anything is a No Limits Fallacy. No, I don't think that Raikage would be able to break Itachi's Susanoo, just that he would be able to endure Itachi's attacks. And still there's a lot more to put in account, it was proven by Itachi himself that he wouldn't be able to stop the Chibaku Tensei alone, even the weaker form used by Nagato, if Madara tries this or any other gravity technique, he would be in problem. Most of the genjutsus from Itachi would be useless against Madara, except the Izanami and the Kotoamatsukami, but the former isn't something that he uses in the start of the fights and the latter isn't even his own technique and we don't know if he have access to Shisui's eyes here. People keep saying that Itachi could cut through adamantium and block planet busting attacks and those things aren't true, we can't make our own facts out of thin air.

lol itachi cutting adamantium? what are they taking? anyway you got good points but as i say as long as madara stays away from the sword he will be fine. itachi's sword is a seal sword not easily to evade since it absords everything it touch. but remember madara prefers to fight up close as was shown in his battles. he had access to Shisui's eye but he give it to naruto. i dn't think susanno is spiritual energy. is actually made of the user's chakra,

Susanoo this is the best we can find about Susy.

BlueAliceOasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooh yeah, the battle of the most sexy Uchihas!!

I believe Mishimoto himself said Itachi was more powerful than Madara, but don't quote me on it.

Itachi wins. That special sword (forgot its name) Itachi's susano'o has would seal Madara away as soon as it makes contact. Sure, that's not as easy as it sounds and Madara would put up one hell of a fight, but remember that this is Itachi. A master strategician and one who was very knowledgeable on the secrets of not only the Uchiha, but Konoha, and I guarantee Madara was a key name in both.

Itachi pulls out with a win against Madara Uchiha.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a great match. Both men are considered geniuses in the naruto world and both stand out above other members of the uchiha clan (one of, if not THE most powerful clan in naruto).

Fail, both Juubito and EoS Sasuke would fodderize Itachi in a fight

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vermillion0831 said:

This would be a great match. Both men are considered geniuses in the naruto world and both stand out above other members of the uchiha clan (one of, if not THE most powerful clan in naruto).

Fail, both Juubito and EoS Sasuke would fodderize Itachi in a fight

So would Indra

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: IIRC, Itachi's DC feats are not even block level, and his durability with susanoo is mountain level. Why do people overrate this fodder? His genjutsu failed against a 3T Sasuke and got matched by KCM Naruto in speed. Itachi would get annihilated by Indra, Juubito, Sasuke and Madara in a fight. Dude couldn't even react to DSM Kabuto

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Itachi being fodder.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thevivas said:

LOL at Itachi being fodder.

Fodder compared to Madara.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi totsuka blitz

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: hm ok.. but HOW will madara break out of it. Madara is better than Itachi in every aspect except genjutsu and probably intelligence but main point is if madara can escape itachis genjutsu . Madara STOMPS but HOW will he escape from tsukuyomi. It has been stated it can only be escaped from an uchiha from the same bloodline which is how sasuke did.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: The only reason his genjutsu failed is because sasuke is an uchiha from the same bloodline as him -_- lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: lol, I didn't mean to imply itachi and madara were literally the STRONGEST uchiha. The comment was just a testament to their "genius" status. The argument was about itachi and madara so I didn't address anyone else. I accept that "juubito" and sasuke w/rinnesharingan would beat itachi.

Nevertheless, my original theory for this argument (as I state fully above) is madara wins with chibaku tensei. Itachi only broke out before against nagato with help from naruto and bee. Alone, that would likely not be possible. This is not the exclusive means of victory at madara' disposal, but one that seems provable since we have a comparable situation from another fight.

I express no opinion as to whether or not itachi's totsuka can penetrate perfect susano-o. I am without info to make a claim on either side, but madara could simply dodge it. Madara also seems to have an understanding of uchiha clan techniques (as former head of the clan). I think it's reasonable to assume he would recognize totsuka and know to avoid it if it could not be blocked entirely. Mirror of yata which itachi has, appears only on his susano-o's left arm I think, so it does not cover its entire body. I doubt then this will protect him from attacks of the perfect susano-o madara has. For these reasons, madara appears to have a clear win.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@josephgomes619: The only reason his genjutsu failed is because sasuke is an uchiha from the same bloodline as him -_- lol

They're all from the same bloodline dude.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asteroidjesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Asteroidjesus

Black Zetsu, who was Madara's will, said that with the combination of the Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka Itachi was invincible. Zombie Madara was obliterated and had to be regenerated 10 times while fighting the 5 kage, Itachi would wipe the floor with him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@comicstooge: same blood i mean

I don't think Sasuke injected himself with Itachi's blood before the fight.

Madara has both the Sharingan and is an Uchiha and is vastly more powerful than Itachi to boot. He can break any genjutsu Itachi uses.

Asteroidjesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Asteroidjesus

In the Naruto-verse the strongest characters were always the ones who embraced the ways of the shinobi. Madara was a warrior not a shinobi, he even goes so far as to say so himself, its why he ultimately hated his own clan and the village so much, because he's a POS fighter not a ninja. Itachi was the ultimate shinobi, every character inside Naruto says as much.

Madara can be as strong as he wants, but Itachi would find a way to subvert it, he's a genius, head of anbu black ops at 13 and murdered the entire Uchiha clan when he was 14. Madara wasn't shit without the other Uchiha that's why he got his ass kicked by the 1st. Madara genjustu, one of the staples of being an Uchiha, sucks too; he was a failure as a shinobi and a failure as an Uchiha.

Itachi solos, with one eye closed while coughing up blood.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: no dude no... HOW will madara break tsukuyomi . "Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle." from wiki so there is NO other way

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins in a good fight. He's superior in almost every physical aspect, but Itachi's intelligence is seriously being undersold here. Madara is a genius sure, but Itachi makes geniuses look like children with how intelligent he is. Yata Mirror and his own Susano'o will be a good defense to fight off Madara. But he'd eventually lose to the superior power of the Rinnegan combined with Madara's battle experience.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the Naruto-verse the strongest characters were always the ones who embraced the ways of the shinobi. Madara was a warrior not a shinobi, he even goes so far as to say so himself, its why he ultimately hated his own clan and the village so much, because he's a POS fighter not a ninja. Itachi was the ultimate shinobi, every character inside Naruto says as much.

Madara can be as strong as he wants, but Itachi would find a way to subvert it, he's a genius, head of anbu black ops at 13 and murdered the entire Uchiha clan when he was 14. Madara wasn't shit without the other Uchiha that's why he got his ass kicked by the 1st. Madara genjustu, one of the staples of being an Uchiha, sucks too; he was a failure as a shinobi and a failure as an Uchiha.

Madara butchered the 5 Kage at once. Honestly, none of what you said meant anything and is just as example the typical Itachi fanboy rump kissing. Madara's genjutsu was enough to turn the Raikage into a vegetable, so that says a lot.

Itachi wasn't the head of the ANBU, he was a captain of a squad. Hashirama was the strongest character in the series by some margin until the 10 Tails jinchukiris started showing up. He'd slaughter Itachi with ease.

Honestly, there's nothing Itachi could do to beat Madara before Madara drops a meteor on his head, sucked his chakra away with the Wood Dragon, put Itachi to sleep with pollen etc.

@kcminato said:

@comicstooge: no dude no... HOW will madara break tsukuyomi . "Itachi stated that Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle." from wiki so there is NO other way

Madara shares his blood. They're both descendants of Indra.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody is fodder to anyone, but Madara still wins

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: hm then why would they say ' by a sharingan user that shares the same blood as him ' that would be redundant of 'shares the same blood' wouldnt it.. They would just have said ' by sharingan user'

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@comicstooge: hm then why would they say ' by a sharingan user that shares the same blood as him ' that would be redundant of 'shares the same blood' wouldnt it.. They would just have said ' by sharingan user'

Transplanted Sharingans were still a thing in the case of Kakashi.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: If u were saying it to be all uchihas then they would just say bloodline. So , same blood might be referring to the blood type which completely makes sense. Itachis blood type is AB and sasukes blood type is AB as well. So, sasuke was able to escape tsukuyomi. However, Kakashi's blood type is O so he was affected by it. So, by a sharingan user that has same blood as itachi so sasuke fits into these two criteria .

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@comicstooge: If u were saying it to be all uchihas then they would just say bloodline. So , same blood might be referring to the blood type which completely makes sense. Itachis blood type is AB and sasukes blood type is AB as well. So, sasuke was able to escape tsukuyomi. However, Kakashi's blood type is O so he was affected by it. So, by a sharingan user that has same blood as itachi so sasuke fits into these two criteria .

He wasn't overly specific on what he meant. I doubt he meant type of blood, I think it's more obvious that he was saying someone had to be both an Uchiha and possess the Sharingan to break a Tsukuyomi. Anything else would be a bit of a stretch, IMO.

Anyway, even if he lands Tsukuyomi, Madara has Hashirama's healing factor and has insane pain tolerance, he could handle the stress it puts on the body.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@thevivas: hm ok.. but HOW will madara break out of it. Madara is better than Itachi in every aspect except genjutsu and probably intelligence but main point is if madara can escape itachis genjutsu . Madara STOMPS but HOW will he escape from tsukuyomi. It has been stated it can only be escaped from an uchiha from the same bloodline which is how sasuke did.

What do you mean how? The same way Sasuke did. Sasuke doesn't have the same exact blood as Itachi, they're from the same bloodline, the same clan. There's a scan(that I can't seem to find right now) that shows Itachi saying you need the Sharingan and a Kekkei genkai to beat Tsukuyomi. "Kekkei genkai" and "same blood" can be considered the same thing, since no one else has the Sharingan and a kekkei genkai, or the same blood, other than an Uchiha(Sasuke). Not to mention they're both descendants of Indra.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Nomar

@saint_of_origin: So the guy that was manipulated by Madara is more intelligent than Madara? Sense, this makes none. Itachi is not on Madara's intellectual level. Madara had a plan in motion that went on even while he was dead.

This picture is incredibly stupid. I advise you reread the Nagato fight. Lol at thinking Itachi soloed. When it explicitly makes it clear that they needed to work as a team to defeat him. Or do you forget the part where Itachi says they are dead if they don't combine attacks? Funny how Itachi fanboys turn off reading comprehension. Not to mention Nagato was fighting the control at the same time.

Also Sasuke who is faster than Itachi, couldn't even catch Raikage in a genjutsu. Guess who effortlessly did?

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Itachi wasn't manipulated by Madara! Lmao. Get out of here son. Scans or GG. Itachi is my favorite character but I'm hardly overselling his intelligence.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Oh sorry that was Obitodara that met Itachi in the woods and aided in the massacre. At the end of the day Itachi has no feats of intelligence that put him anywhere near Madara. A man that achieved his goal and had a plan going beyond his death. Itachi has nothing on him. Madara is also a geneticist by Narutoverse standards, in how he formulated to get the rinnengan. Itachi is a ball of failures when it comes to him thinking forward. Nothing went the way he wanted it to.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: Right. I'm just going to go ahead and chalk you up ad a failed troll attempt because saying Itachi has no feats of intelligence is just...no. K bye now.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By kgb725