Madara Uchiha vs Itachi Uchiha

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Metalriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Metalriper

No edo tensei. both at full strength. who would win?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Madara. Far more experienced and way more powerful. 

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

Before this chapter, I would have said Madara, but I'll give Itachi a chance. He's incredibly good, possibly better than dare I say it Batman, at tactics, and is incredibly well-versed in the use of the Sharingan and has decent knowledge of the Rinnegan. Depends on if Madara speedblitzes.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Before this chapter, I would have said Madara, but I'll give Itachi a chance. He's incredibly good, possibly better than dare I say it Batman, at tactics, and is incredibly well-versed in the use of the Sharingan and has decent knowledge of the Rinnegan. Depends on if Madara speedblitzes.

Madara can do whatever Itachi can do and them some. Itachi's not a tactician, he just uses random jutsu's Kishimoto makes up on the way to simplify the plot. Madara can't blitz Itachi's sharingan. Madara definitely wins with little to no difficulty. Itachi's only chance is if he can land a hit with Susanoo's sword.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

@AweSam: hate on itachi all you want, but HE IS a tactician. His entire character is based around tactics.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AweSam

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@AweSam: hate on itachi all you want, but HE IS a tactician. His entire character is based around tactics.

He's my second favorite, but he hasn't shown a single tactical feat. Like Sasuke, he's completely dependent on his sharingan.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By termiteone4ever

I like both characters but Madara has the Edge Itachi is no fool and always has plan. His method of fighting and secrets is vast Madara is powerful also even the most recent fight with Kabuto shows how dangerous he is even Saske still cannot beat him

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

@AweSam: so planning his entire battle with Sasuke to exhaust Sasuke's chakra so he could seal away Orochimaru doesn't count.

BobSaysHi25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BobSaysHi25

I mean itachi has tactics think of all the stuff he has to fight like tailed beast that destroy nations so I mean he has to have some plan

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Isn't this a comic site......take this crap to Anime Vice.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Isn't this a comic site......take this crap to Anime Vice.

manga vs manga battles are allowed according to the rules.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jashro44: hmm....i see.........itachi loses

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By FourthDeity

This would turn out the same way if full powered itachi fought sauske.

Madara>Itachi>Sauske

Metalriper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Metalriper

@AweSam: If you ask me sharingan is a part of their body...it wouldn't be fair to say the sharingan gives him an edge...!!

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Itachi is smarter than Madara but his genius will not save him here against Madara.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Two words Perfect Susanoo.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FMStyyx

Madara may be as smart as itachi is (itachi actually having the feats to show for it) id still say itd be a close match but madara would have to win..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@termiteone4ever said:

I like both characters but Madara has the Edge Itachi is no fool and always has plan. His method of fighting and secrets is vast Madara is powerful also even the most recent fight with Kabuto shows how dangerous he is even Saske still cannot beat him

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@FMStyyx said:

Madara may be as smart as itachi is (itachi actually having the feats to show for it) id still say itd be a close match but madara would have to win..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never said ANYTHING about Madara's Intelligence, all I said was two words perfect susannoo thats all he would need to win, but he has other ways also them being his senju DNA, and Rinnegan/Sharingan combination madara is fighting all the kages ALONE what is one Uchiha member who has no ability that's greater than his going to do ??? He may be intelligent but that's not going to save him in this fight, because most of his "intelligent" feats derive from using his Sharigan in creative ways to set someone up. Madara unquestionably has more knowledge about Sharingans than itachi so techniqually itachi's battlefield "intelligence" is thrown out the window here.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara would destroy Itachi easily. He has Rinnegan and EMS Sharingan and a better susanoo. The only way Itachi wins this is through PIS which he is a MASTER OF PIS!!!

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I never said ANYTHING about Madara's Intelligence, all I said was two words perfect susannoo thats all he would need to win, but he has other ways also them being his senju DNA, and Rinnegan/Sharingan combination madara is fighting all the kages ALONE what is one Uchiha member who has no ability that's greater than his going to do ??? He may be intelligent but that's not going to save him in this fight, because most of his "intelligent" feats derive from using his Sharigan in creative ways to set someone up. Madara unquestionably has more knowledge about Sharingans than itachi so techniqually itachi's battlefield "intelligence" is thrown out the window here.

Y do i care if u didnt say anything about madara's intelligence??

and when as anyone thats well known start with susannoo?? also itachi is still the most proficient with his sharingan in the series. madara found away to go higher, which is cool. but itachis intelligence is what makes him the greatest force to be reckoned with. edo madara was able to take killing blows.. if he wasnt edo.. hed never use certain moves (like the double meter or just stand there gawking at how weak everyone was and get hit. hed actually be moving around and using his head like itachi always does. hes shown to be fast as raikage in some panels. itachi is quick but not that quick.. but of course hed still give madara a run for his money.. weve never seen what susannoo bs susannoo would be like but it wouldnt be the start of the fight.. itachi has never lost a battle and id go as far to say hes better than anyone of the kages..

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara's arrogant. Itachi would play Madara's arrogance like a fiddle. He might not win, but it would be close.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FMStyyx

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Madara's arrogant. Itachi would play Madara's arrogance like a fiddle. He might not win, but it would be close.

This

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Y do i care if u didnt say anything about madara's intelligence??

and when as anyone thats well known start with susannoo?? also itachi is still the most proficient with his sharingan in the series. madara found away to go higher, which is cool. but itachis intelligence is what makes him the greatest force to be reckoned with. edo madara was able to take killing blows.. if he wasnt edo.. hed never use certain moves (like the double meter or just stand there gawking at how weak everyone was and get hit. hed actually be moving around and using his head like itachi always does. hes shown to be fast as raikage in some panels. itachi is quick but not that quick.. but of course hed still give madara a run for his money.. weve never seen what susannoo bs susannoo would be like but it wouldnt be the start of the fight.. itachi has never lost a battle and id go as far to say hes better than anyone of the kages..

Please Read ALL of my responses because you either did not read or ignored because you know its true my last sentence.

"Madara unquestionably has more knowledge about Sharingans than itachi so techniqually itachi's battlefield "intelligence" is thrown out the window here."

You should care because your replying to someone who never spoke on intelligence causing an argument in which never needed be started but since you did lets discuss Itachi's "Intelligence" for one moment. Can you provide me with a scan or ACTUAL PROOF that Itachi is intelligent in a way besides using his Sharnigan in creative ways ??? Every single thing he has done intelligent on the battlefield has something to do with his Sharingan, and that WOULD NOT HELP AGAINST MADARA !!! Madara was THE TOP CLAN LEADER he knows much more about the techniques than Itachi does making his "intelligence" thrown out the window. Itachi has no techniques that do not involve his SHARINGAN besides fire ball jiutsu, and Madara knows how each of them, work, are used, and he has his own STRONGER VERSIONS, Itachi's "Intelligence" would not help him here.

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobi wins.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Some of the greatest fighters ever were extremely arrogant, ALI, TYSON, MAYWEATHER, etc... the list goes on it takes great arrogance to be great some times, and wouldn't YOU be arrogant too if you knew from top to bottom ALL of your enemy's attacks and defenses ??? Because this is the case here with Madara vs Itachi, not to mention his attacks and defenses are ADVANCED VERSIONS of his plus the Senju DNA and Rinnegan, so here his arrogance is coming from a right place because just as I know, he would know Itachi has NO CHANCE !!!

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ALMIGHTY

I mean come on, is this really an arguement ??? This is like putting Cell vs Cell Jrs.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: this has what to do with the debate? arrogance is a flaw and makes one over-confidant. Itachi has never ever shown this flaw making it easier for him to make Madara make mistakes.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY: this has what to do with the debate? arrogance is a flaw and makes one over-confidant. Itachi has never ever shown this flaw making it easier for him to make Madara make mistakes.

You either did not even read my post, or you do not understand what a metaphor is. Arrogance is characteristic displayed by people who are extremely confident in there abilities, in some cases its bad for example a Chihuahua barking at a Husky, in some cases its justified and helpful Madara vs Itachi, reason why is because like I said wouldn't you be confident if you knew how all your opponents attacks worked, and could be used, and that you had the same ones but are MORE POWERFUL and then you have other attacks as well ??? Arrogance is not always a downfall is my point this being a perfect example, arrogance could be the confidence boost you need to succeed. NARUTO HIMSELF a great example of how arrogance on the battlefield could lead you to victory !!! Over confidence is a well accuring them in Naruto and im surprised you have pick up on it yet especially when the main character displays it so much !!!!

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara would lose

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Madara would lose

HAHA !!! Your funny man !!! Your kidding right, I know the man who on the first page of this thread said this......

"Madara would destroy Itachi easily. He has Rinnegan and EMS Sharingan and a better susanoo. The only way Itachi wins this is through PIS which he is a MASTER OF PIS!!!"

Has changed his mind so quickly, Sarcasm is a wonderful part of english !!!

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: No I'm just kidding. But I do know that Itachi would pull something out of his butt like he always does... I can name all of the things that came out of nowhere and won him fights

1. vs Kakashi (Tsukuyomi)

2. against Jiraiya (Amaterasu

3. against Orochimaru (Susanoo with Sword of Totsuka)

4. vs Nagato (Shisui Uchiha's eye)

5. vs Kabuto (Izanami, it ruined a potentially good fight)

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ALMIGHTY

So I guess we settlied it Madara wins !!!

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

You either did not even read my post, or you do not understand what a metaphor is. Arrogance is characteristic displayed by people who are extremely confident in there abilities, in some cases its bad for example a Chihuahua barking at a Husky, in some cases its justified and helpful Madara vs Itachi, reason why is because like I said wouldn't you be confident if you knew how all your opponents attacks worked, and could be used, and that you had the same ones but are MORE POWERFUL and then you have other attacks as well ??? Arrogance is not always a downfall is my point this being a perfect example, arrogance could be the confidence boost you need to succeed. NARUTO HIMSELF a great example of how arrogance on the battlefield could lead you to victory !!! Over confidence is a well accuring them in Naruto and im surprised you have pick up on it yet especially when the main character displays it so much !!!!

You're still ignoring the fact that arrogance is a giant player in CIS moves. Itachi is not arrogant, so he'd have an advantage in this respect. Madara, in a sense, has a right to be arrogant, but that does not make any difference. Arrogance creates mistakes, sometimes battle altering mistakes. Itachi probably can't win, but he'll definitely put up an amazing fight.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

You're still ignoring the fact that arrogance is a giant player in CIS moves. Itachi is not arrogant, so he'd have an advantage in this respect. Madara, in a sense, has a right to be arrogant, but that does not make any difference. Arrogance creates mistakes, sometimes battle altering mistakes. Itachi probably can't win, but he'll definitely put up an amazing fight.

I'm ignoring the fact because as you just admitted the arrogance is justified, and in this manga NARUTO, and many others the characters use their arrogance, and extreme confidence to win hell, even ITACHI is arrogant he is very arrogant he is so sure about his sharingan abilities and that they are going to work, you say Madara holds back so does Itachi, Itachi is VERY AROGANT and that is why he is another example of how confidence in your abilities could help your cause. Dont believe me ??? Well Here are some examples.

No Caption Provided

Remember this ??? Sitting there confidently as sasuke is prepared to strike him at any moment. He was confident sasuke wouldn't catch him off guard but this was very Arrogant of Itachi.

No Caption Provided

How about this reveal of his plan, he was arrogant enough to believe that someone would bring him back and that he'd have the ability to stop them here his arrogance help him.

I have just given you an instance in which arrogance is helpful and given examples of ITACHI being arrogant, they both are arrogant but thats what it takes to be great look at Naruto, to fight PERIOD takes arrogance to believe you can beat someone ALONE means your confident in your abilities so its not really a factor here since they both are arrogant.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@KalTheHokage_2007: Besides even if he were more arrogant than Itachi (which does not matter check former posts) could you be specific as to how Itachi would use that against him ??? Im interested in hearing this.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jodema

PIS doesn't affect Itachi as it would other characters. I do admit that Madara would probably win but he wouldn't come out unschathed. Not by a long shot.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#38  Edited By terry2012

Madara wins. Madara can make clones of his Susanoo and each is strong than The Raikage and tsunade plus oonki. They could do nothing with them. Plus he has wood clone jutsu as well that nobody can see who the real Madara is. What this all about Itachi not losing a battle? Didn't he lose to Shisui Uchiha who gave him one of his eyes. Plus he never fought a top tier ninja who is on his level except for Orochimaru. Who was a fool because of his obsession with the Sharingan and his arrogance around Itachi. Madara has the complete Susanoo and is equal to the Bijuu. It can destory all of creations. Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinngan Itachi only chance is the sword.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

Please Read ALL of my responses because you either did not read or ignored because you know its true my last sentence.
"Madara unquestionably has more knowledge about Sharingans than itachi so techniqually itachi's battlefield "intelligence" is thrown out the window here."
You should care because your replying to someone who never spoke on intelligence causing an argument in which never needed be started but since you did lets discuss Itachi's "Intelligence" for one moment. Can you provide me with a scan or ACTUAL PROOF that Itachi is intelligent in a way besides using his Sharnigan in creative ways ??? Every single thing he has done intelligent on the battlefield has something to do with his Sharingan, and that WOULD NOT HELP AGAINST MADARA !!! Madara was THE TOP CLAN LEADER he knows much more about the techniques than Itachi does making his "intelligence" thrown out the window. Itachi has no techniques that do not involve his SHARINGAN besides fire ball jiutsu, and Madara knows how each of them, work, are used, and he has his own STRONGER VERSIONS, Itachi's "Intelligence" would not help him here.

@FMStyyx said:

this post had nothing to do with you.. then you replied to me like i was talking to you.. and i do not care what you think..

using something in a creative way is intelligence.. figuring out how to do something while no one else can is intelligence.. playing to be killed in 8 years by one person while using drugs to stay alive and never losing a battle is intelligence.. itachis intellect is of the highest regard in the naruto verse.. so no its not thrown out the window.. itachi could have easily taken over the clan same as madara did. instead he killed them all for his village.. he was also smart enough to strong arm the village into letting sasuke live..

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hemlin

Madara

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

I'm ignoring the fact because as you just admitted the arrogance is justified, and in this manga NARUTO, and many others the characters use their arrogance, and extreme confidence to win hell, even ITACHI is arrogant he is very arrogant he is so sure about his sharingan abilities and that they are going to work, you say Madara holds back so does Itachi, Itachi is VERY AROGANT and that is why he is another example of how confidence in your abilities could help your cause. Dont believe me ??? Well Here are some examples.

No Caption Provided

Remember this ??? Sitting there confidently as sasuke is prepared to strike him at any moment. He was confident sasuke wouldn't catch him off guard but this was very Arrogant of Itachi.

No Caption Provided

How about this reveal of his plan, he was arrogant enough to believe that someone would bring him back and that he'd have the ability to stop them here his arrogance help him.

I have just given you an instance in which arrogance is helpful and given examples of ITACHI being arrogant, they both are arrogant but thats what it takes to be great look at Naruto, to fight PERIOD takes arrogance to believe you can beat someone ALONE means your confident in your abilities so its not really a factor here since they both are arrogant.

itachi isnt arrogant.. and he did those things to piss sasuke off and make him burn up his chakra.. also naurto and bee would have lost to nagato if itachi didnt own him..

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

this post had nothing to do with you.. then you replied to me like i was talking to you.. and i do not care what you think..

using something in a creative way is intelligence.. figuring out how to do something while no one else can is intelligence.. playing to be killed in 8 years by one person while using drugs to stay alive and never losing a battle is intelligence.. itachis intellect is of the highest regard in the naruto verse.. so no its not thrown out the window.. itachi could have easily taken over the clan same as madara did. instead he killed them all for his village.. he was also smart enough to strong arm the village into letting sasuke live..

"Using something in a creative way" replace something with Sharingan, "finding out how to do something while no one else can" replace do something with use sharingan, these are feats that involve the Sharingan which I stated would not compete with Madara's Knowledge and experience on the matter.

"playing to be killed in 8 years by one person while using drugs to stay alive and never losing a battle is intelligence" This is not really an intelligence feat, its more of a surrvial/ trickster deceptive feat which does not take great intelligence. My dog could play dead LOL !!! Besides even if you consider this an intelligence feat how would this help him defeat Madara ???

"itachi could have easily taken over the clan same as madara did. instead he killed them all for his village.." HAHAH you really think so imagination is a wonderful thing isn't it ??? You seem to think as if the Uchiha's were as weak as the ones he slaughtered the Uchiha's Madara lead were much closer to sage of six paths in bloodline They were MUCH STRONGER strong enough to fight the SENJU, you REALLY see Itachi as a LEADER FIGURE ??? Madara led them against the 1st and his clan, not only because of his pure MASTERY of the Uchiha arts, but because he is such a confident leader who emits a sense of dominance that no other emits he is the Napoleon of his clan he brought them to there GOLDEN AGE, Itachi is not the Leader type man his abilities were probably basic in Madara's age, as itachi said Uchiha's were spamming Izanagi (a technique Itachi has not displayed), so they were fairly stronger than you make them out to be. My final point is you think Itachi is so intelligent and what not can you explain to me how he would use it to defeat Madara ???

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

itachi isnt arrogant.. and he did those things to piss sasuke off and make him burn up his chakra.. also naurto and bee would have lost to nagato if itachi didnt own him..

"itachi isnt arrogant.. and he did those things to piss sasuke off and make him burn up his chakra" Well I could say Madara isn't arrogant he just taunts the Hokages to piss them off and make them burn up there chakra. Thats total Crap man, since when does getting PISSED burn chakra ??? Can you show me a scan or give me proof of someone saying ANGER burns your chakra ??? If your going to make an excuse make sure its a good one !!!

"also naurto and bee would have lost to nagato if itachi didnt own him.." And what does this have to do with me saying it was arrogant for him to think his edo tensai plan was going to go so smoothly ??? Stop changing subjects man, he was SO SURE that his plan was going to work, that someone was going to bring him back from the dead with edo tensai, that's pretty arrogant and somewhat PIS !!! And once again EXPLAIN to me how you think Madara's "Arrogance" could be used against him IN THIS CASE !!!

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

"Using something in a creative way" replace something with Sharingan, "finding out how to do something while no one else can" replace do something with use sharingan, these are feats that involve the Sharingan which I stated would not compete with Madara's Knowledge and experience on the matter.

"playing to be killed in 8 years by one person while using drugs to stay alive and never losing a battle is intelligence" This is not really an intelligence feat, its more of a surrvial/ trickster deceptive feat which does not take great intelligence. My dog could play dead LOL !!! Besides even if you consider this an intelligence feat how would this help him defeat Madara ???

"itachi could have easily taken over the clan same as madara did. instead he killed them all for his village.." HAHAH you really think so imagination is a wonderful thing isn't it ??? You seem to think as if the Uchiha's were as weak as the ones he slaughtered the Uchiha's Madara lead were much closer to sage of six paths in bloodline They were MUCH STRONGER strong enough to fight the SENJU, you REALLY see Itachi as a LEADER FIGURE ??? Madara led them against the 1st and his clan, not only because of his pure MASTERY of the Uchiha arts, but because he is such a confident leader who emits a sense of dominance that no other emits he is the Napoleon of his clan he brought them to there GOLDEN AGE, Itachi is not the Leader type man his abilities were probably basic in Madara's age, as itachi said Uchiha's were spamming Izanagi (a technique Itachi has not displayed), so they were fairly stronger than you make them out to be. My final point is you think Itachi is so intelligent and what not can you explain to me how he would use it to defeat Madara ???

Wow.. being deceptive is being intelligent.. and how would itachis knowledge of the sharingan vs madaras knowledge make itachis knowledge none feasible??

itachi slaugtered his whole clan wether tobi really helped or not.. if he is capable of doing that he could easily do that.. ignorance is bliss buddy.. yes itachi is a take control kinda guy so yes he can be a leader.. and how could itachis abilities be basic if he were in madaras age when only madara an his brother awakened their MS and madara awakened EMS.. plus itachi said that izanami was made so the uchiha that didnt like their fate wouldnt go about spamming izanagi not, 'were spamming it' also to use that jutsu they had to have senju cells..

itachi is prolly the smartest ninja in the naruto verse look at his feats.. and id have to speculate how itachi could beat madara.. which im not going to do bc madara would win.. itachi would give him a run for his money as i said b4.. your points are indeed pointless..

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By terry2012

@ALMIGHTY: One good point you can make is how is Itachi intelligent when he fail with Sasuke? Itachi who plan was to make Sasuke a hero of Konoha village and instead he end up coming a villain to village. He wanted Sasuke to protect the village and still Sasuke wants to destroy it. All that planing he had done for his plan, was all for nothing and now he leaves it up to Naruto to stop Sasuke.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"itachi isnt arrogant.. and he did those things to piss sasuke off and make him burn up his chakra" Well I could say Madara isn't arrogant he just taunts the Hokages to piss them off and make them burn up there chakra. Thats total Crap man, since when does getting PISSED burn chakra ??? Can you show me a scan or give me proof of someone saying ANGER burns your chakra ??? If your going to make an excuse make sure its a good one !!!

"also naurto and bee would have lost to nagato if itachi didnt own him.." And what does this have to do with me saying it was arrogant for him to think his edo tensai plan was going to go so smoothly ??? Stop changing subjects man, he was SO SURE that his plan was going to work, that someone was going to bring him back from the dead with edo tensai, that's pretty arrogant and somewhat PIS !!! And once again EXPLAIN to me how you think Madara's "Arrogance" could be used against him IN THIS CASE !!!

let me see here.. madara was taunting them bc he was superior in every way.. and he constantly said that senjus hashirama was the only one that could be him (arrogance despite being true.. yes itachi cared for his brother and love him.. he wanted to piss sasuke off so he would attack blindly and burn up his chakra.. if you really thought 'anger burns chakra' and not realized that when certain characters get mad they do things blindly your missing the point or just being ignorant.. itachi's plan did go smoothly.. and he didnt make a plan to come bak his crow was for sasuke but it worked on himself instead which allowed him to turn off the edo.. do you even know what your talking about?? and when did i say madara's arrogance would be his undoing?? you have no idea what your talking about.. and itachi isnt arrogant..

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

let me see here.. madara was taunting them bc he was superior in every way.. and he constantly said that senjus hashirama was the only one that could be him (arrogance despite being true.. yes itachi cared for his brother and love him.. he wanted to piss sasuke off so he would attack blindly and burn up his chakra.. if you really thought 'anger burns chakra' and not realized that when certain characters get mad they do things blindly your missing the point or just being ignorant.. itachi's plan did go smoothly.. and he didnt make a plan to come bak his crow was for sasuke but it worked on himself instead which allowed him to turn off the edo.. do you even know what your talking about?? and when did i say madara's arrogance would be his undoing?? you have no idea what your talking about.. and itachi isnt arrogant..

This argument is going no where, but I would like to state and ask you this.... Madara is superior to Itachi in every way except for his arrogance according to you, could you explain to me HOW Itachi would beat Madara by using his "Arrogance" or using Itachi's "Intelligence" Against him ??? Because honestly IMO the power gap between the two is very apart and I fell Itachi's "intelligence" or at least the way he uses it, would not help in this fight. So please present a scenario on how Itachi would win because of this and we could debate about that.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ALMIGHTY: that wasn't arrogant at all. Itachi planned the entire fight to drawn Sasuke's chakra down and release Orochimaru. He perpetrated that entire line of events to seal away Orochimaru. So that is invalid. Itachi is known for being incredibly level headed and almost never mislabelling a threat. He's incredibly good at it, and BTW, simply because one has, in some sense, the right to be arrogant does not change the fact that arrogance makes one much more likely to be reckless and make mistakes. Mistakes will take away from Madara's quick victory and elongate the battle.

@FMStyyx said:

@FMStyyx said:

exactly.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FMStyyx

@ALMIGHTY said:

This argument is going no where, but I would like to state and ask you this.... Madara is superior to Itachi in every way except for his arrogance according to you, could you explain to me HOW Itachi would beat Madara by using his "Arrogance" or using Itachi's "Intelligence" Against him ??? Because honestly IMO the power gap between the two is very apart and I fell Itachi's "intelligence" or at least the way he uses it, would not help in this fight. So please present a scenario on how Itachi would win because of this and we could debate about that.

you do realize that ive said madara would win right?? itachi would make sure its no easy battle.. and madara WILL have to avoid any contact with itachi's susanoo.. and

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: you're right on one point except, Madara's perfect Susano'o is a whole lot better than Itachi's Susano'o. HOWEVER, if Itachi gets Madara with the Sword of Totsuka, it's over.