Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@lowlaville: Oh it keeps doing that , idk why. Anywho i said, hows enel going to hurt madara or obito and like i said, naruro characters have a jutsu called lightning cutter, designed to cut lightning.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Oh what. The justsu gained its name from an off screen feat. Even if that jutsu can cut lightning, Enel is lightning. A lightning attack would be useless on him. Neither Madara nor Obito knows about Lightning Cutter technique. Thats also a factor here. Irrelevent, but still factored in the deduction. In his elemental form, Enel has been stabbed, and torn in half. He basically just reformed. So even if lightning cutter can "cut" Enel, he would just reform.

As far as hurting goes, Madara is not regenerating in this fight. We know Eneru is faster than Madara. So, one of those extremely powerful lightning blasts scorch Madara where he stand, instant KO. See Enels speed is already on par with that of Yondaime Minato. He might be a bit slower though because Minato uses space-time ninjutsu, not raw speed as Eneru.

In the fight with Luffy, Eneru did output some very powerful lightning attacks, but Luffy being Rubber, tanked them. Thats most likely the reason why he is being underestimated. If I remember correctly, Eneru went up to 600 mil something volts in one of his Raijin forms, dont remember which, where he stores this much and lets it all out.

As for Obito, Ive already said, Eneru might be able to work his way around the black spheres using his Haki. Thats the only feat Im not sure about. Because in the fight with Minato, Tobirama, Sasuke and Naruto, those spheres seem to have an automatic reaction. If its automatic and not willed by Obito, then Eneru most likely cannot work his way around those orbs defending Obito, so, as far as Obito is concerned, Im not sure.

Strictly for the sake of victory though, having people as strong as WhiteBeard and Reyleigh on team is enough to keep Obito occupied long enough for Eneru to take a shot at Obito. Just hypothesizing on the most likely scenerio for stomping here. Other than that, Obito is one tough not to crack at this point. However, he has been hurt (scratched) before, so I wouldn't exactly call him immortal, or unbeatable.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't see how anything has changed.. Juubito still solos.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara solos by intangibility attacks.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@princearagorn1: against enel? please show me the light my good friend...

Puts him in the six flaming suns barrier. And logia haven't really regenerated from energy attacks to begin with. And that black thing contains lightening, which shinobi can use to cut other lightening. Any of the three is enough..

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1. A barrier cannot hold a logia user that can go intangible.

2. Enel knows what Obito is planning, its impossible to restrict him inside the barrier.

3. Having a certain chakra nature inside something (unconfirmed) does not compare the chakra nature with a particular jutsu. Lightning anyway, as said before, Eneru absorbs Lightning, partially proving ineffective.

4. Its not confirmed the black spheres would be able to work on someone who does not use ninjutsu or is ninjutsu. Unless confirmed it does, the point itself is moot.

5. Whats this about logia users unable to regen from energy based attacks. Any proof of what you are saying?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Cooldes

@princearagorn1: rewatch the beginning of episode 183, enel had some pretty nice teleporting going on. i doubt a barrier will hold him.

I doubt that black thing will touch him, remember that thing enel had called mantra? remember how absurdly his DF amped it?

I think a few Million volts should be enough to put him down

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cooldes: Teleporting? He moved through conduction, and high speed movement.. I'm not sure since when enel has teleportion. He's not getting past a barrier that held four tbb in.

I doubt that black thing will touch him, remember that thing enel had called mantra? remember how absurdly his DF amped it?

Remember how many times he got tagged by someone with much less combat speed, with all that amp?

I think a few Million volts should be enough to put him down

Assuming it gets past the defense, and juubito still has regen..

@lowlaville said:

@princearagorn1:

1. A barrier cannot hold a logia user that can go intangible.

2. Enel knows what Obito is planning, its impossible to restrict him inside the barrier.

3. Having a certain chakra nature inside something (unconfirmed) does not compare the chakra nature with a particular jutsu. Lightning anyway, as said before, Eneru absorbs Lightning, partially proving ineffective.

4. Its not confirmed the black spheres would be able to work on someone who does not use ninjutsu or is ninjutsu. Unless confirmed it does, the point itself is moot.

5. Whats this about logia users unable to regen from energy based attacks. Any proof of what you are saying?

1. Logia users don't go intangible, they go in elemental form. That's why vivi's rings just hit crocodile and scattered him, not went through him. Nothing says enel's energy form can go past a barrier that held tbb energy in.

2. Did you notice the size of the barrier? And juubito's far faster in combat speed..

3. Enel hasn't absorbed lightening as far as I recall. And specially not lightening when used by someone who can cancel lightening with lightening.

4. It's still similar to oonoki's jinton, remember? It was used to directly defend against much stronger attacks.

5. They haven't shown they can regen from energy based attacks.. like ever. One piece lacks versatility, like soul based attacks, or elemental, or energy attacks, making the logia seemingly invincible. But people who have either should easily deal with them.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: if it wasn't teleportation(rewatch the beginning of episode 183 dude) then is was high speed movement by Convection* . if so, no barrier with air is holding him in.

Don't bring up the luffy fight, that was PIIIIS CIIIS AND alittle bit of WIIIIS. and luffy wasn't slow. And enel was completely dominating him speed wise(i just rewatched fight) enel was never "tagged" he simply let luffy hit him thinking he could tank it. He even caught both of luffy's hands during one of luffy's gum gum gatlings.

not only that but he could casually shoot 16 mil to 100 mil volts effortlessly kamehameha style, with one hand. we both know his limit is much higher than this since he showed up to 600mil volts.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@cooldes:

if it wasn't teleportation(rewatch the beginning of episode 183 dude) then is was high speed movement by Convection* . if so, no barrier with air is holding him in.

He can run around in the air inside.. that's not going to be a problem.

Don't bring up the luffy fight, that was PIIIIS CIIIS AND alittle bit of WIIIIS.

That's kind of the only notable fight enel has. Other than that, he doesn't have any great combat speed feats.

and luffy wasn't slow. And enel was completely dominating him speed wise

Considering current levels of speed of all three hst verse, that would count as slow.. Not 'slow' objectively.

enel was never "tagged" he simply let luffy hit him thinking he could tank it. He even caught both of luffy's hands during one of luffy's gum gum gatlings.

I do remember it. But luffy at the point didn't have huge speed to begin with. He got faster after gear 2..

not only that but he could casually shoot 16 mil to 100 mil volts effortlessly kamehameha style, with one hand. we both know his limit is much higher than this since he showed up to 600mil volts.

Juubito, on the other hand, can throw around tbb's, and erect barriers, and cover himself in the black thing. His offenses are better, defenses are better, and speed is better, so is tech. I don't see why enel would fair any better than the hokages are..

I'm interesting in seeing madara take over, though. Naruto's nakama-rasengan seems to be the set-up for that.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: luffy fight with enel wasnt PIS...enel just got his logia type butt whooped by a pre timeskip luffy who had no skill in the use of haki. enel isnt very impressive to me at all. Any type of barrier can trap him. If a pre timeskup luffy can beat enel then u can be sure obito or madara would absolutely wreck him. Any kind of lightnimg that he uses REGARDLESS OF THE VOLTAGE would not be enough to break thru susanoo or obito's yin- yang release. Enel cant possibly put neither of them down. But enel can be trapped or concealed

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By lowlaville

@princearagorn1:

1. Naruto has nothing comparable to Haki that can hit a logia user. Dont compare physical energy to that of elemental form logia users such as Enel and the light admiral (forgot his name). He has displayed a capablity to go through denser metal, such as gold. On top of that, the two specifically travel as light, and they have been shown capable of going through pbjects and people. Bijjuu Dama is pure destructive outward force. A barrier cannot hold Eneru.

2. Dont decide that for yourself. Obito is not as fast as Enel. Enel has pure speed close to that of Minato or Tobirama. His speed is so great that at times he appears to teleport, as cooldes has said in his post. Its comparable to FTG. A covers himself in lightning release armor to be a fast as he is, and he is surpassed only by Minato and Naruto that we know. Eneru is physical lightning, capble of utlizing his speed without exerting himself, or without restriction. He is much faster than A.

3. You are magically assuming Obito has a skill that someone mentioned. Even if that is so, Ive said many times over, the lightning was "cut" with lightning cutter skill. Not cancelled. Dont try to cloud facts. I said Eneru would reform himself.

4. Read through my post, I dont doubt the integrity of the defensive properties of the spheres. I doubt the spheres will work on Eneru when used offensively.

5. Speculation and fallacy. Unless proven, Id rather not have speculative arguments as actual arguments and fight against them.

And don't forget Eneru has an advantage in that he knows what both Madara and Obito is thinking nefore they make their moves. The act of holding him inside a barrier, launching attcks on him, connecting with them would orove useless. Now even if Enel starts the battle with no knowledge of the opponent, he knows all about it once the battle starts. As have been said multiple times, Enels omnisciency is a powerful tool not just useful in battle. He has other qualities that would give him a victory. (on an ipad right now so cant go into detail atm. Id shed light on the subjects once Im on a pc).

@ghost_rider1 You are clearly underestimating Enels lightning capability, as he effectively creates temperatures in excess of 3000 degrees, much hotter than Amaterasu as a byproduct. I think everyone is underestimating his strength because Luffy PISed and tanked all the god mode electricity. Madaras kyojin susanoo can be killed with ease.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Naruto has nothing comparable to Haki that can hit a logia user. Dont compare physical energy to that of elemental form logia users such as Enel and the light admiral (forgot his name).

Enel and kizaru haven't been hit by elemental, or energy attacks to begin with. Juubito has both.

He has displayed a capablity to go through denser metal, such as gold. On top of that, the two specifically travel as light, and they have been shown capable of going through pbjects and people. Bijjuu Dama is pure destructive outward force. A barrier cannot hold Eneru.

Gold is a conductor. Bijju dama is nothing but destructive energy as well. Nothing different from elemental energy. There's nothing saying that enel could simply bye-pass the barrier.

Dont decide that for yourself. Obito is not as fast as Enel. Enel has pure speed close to that of Minato or Tobirama. His speed is so great that at times he appears to teleport, as cooldes has said in his post. Its comparable to FTG. A covers himself in lightning release armor to be a fast as he is, and he is surpassed only by Minato and Naruto that we know. Eneru is physical lightning, capble of utlizing his speed without exerting himself, or without restriction. He is much faster than A.

There's a world of difference in combat speed and travel speed. Enel's combat speed with mantra was a bit faster than luffy, allowing him to catch the gatling. Enel can go at quite high speed from a point to other, but he hasn't shown to have reflexes on that level to utilize it in combat speed.

You are magically assuming Obito has a skill that someone mentioned. Even if that is so, Ive said many times over, the lightning was "cut" with lightning cutter skill. Not cancelled. Dont try to cloud facts. I said Eneru would reform himself.

Shinobi Lightening can be used to cancel out/ cut other lightening, like sasuke and raikage's shroud. Enel isn't going to reform himself from getting cut by another element.

I doubt the spheres will work on Eneru when used offensively.

Considering shinobi have the ability to touch lightening with lightening, and it's similar to onoki's jinton, I don't see why it won't work.

And don't forget Eneru has an advantage in that he knows what both Madara and Obito is thinking nefore they make their moves.

Madara has sharingan to counter the advantage, while juubito has the massive speed advantage to nullify it, assuming he doesn't retain the see-next-move with rinnegan evolved from sharingan.

The act of holding him inside a barrier, launching attcks on him, connecting with them would orove useless.

Not really. Knowing about it doesn't mean you can actually do anything about it.

Now even if Enel starts the battle with no knowledge of the opponent, he knows all about it once the battle starts. As have been said multiple times, Enels omnisciency is a powerful tool not just useful in battle. He has other qualities that would give him a victory

"omniscient"?

This is enel from one piece. I'm not sure what you're even talking about. All he has is amplified haki, and it isn't nearly enough to make him any larger factor than others around here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Reply in point forms please, breaking creates meaningless confusion.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By ghost_rider1

@lowlaville:

this whole argument is starting to get ridiculous. Enel cant go intangible and he not gonna by pass a barrier. Stop hyping enel....u are making him look bad. It blows my mind how u say minato and naruto might be faster than enel but obito isnt. I guess u dnt know that obito speed outclasses naruto and minato. Obito hit minato with a black sphere ball before minato even knew that he was hit. He even speed blitzed naruto before he could react to him as well.....but u honestly think enel is faster than obito. Enel can easily be contained....and btw....u still havent said how enel suppose to get thru madara and obito defences

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: Wrong. Minato was taken by surprise. Tobiriama, who is slower than Minato, teleported the black sphere thing Obito attached to Minato. Refer to the chaoter where Minato arrives at the battlefield. Tobirama and team arrives a chapter later. And then the chapter where first transformed into the sage. If I was at a pc, I would provide scans.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

i just saw ur post how u believe the HEAT of his lightning will get thru the susanoo......well let me counter that statement. Its been proven that only BRUTE-FORCE will break susanoo. Itachi susanoo blocked a lightning attack by sasuke called kirin. And he didnt even have a full body susanoo. U could say that the yata mirror was the cause of that....but the only thing tbat has been shown to penetrate susanoo is efficient force which is something that lightning attacks dont have. And no....eneru lightning isnt as hot as amaterasu. I dont know where u got that from

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: The heat was an indication. Enel can exert force through his heating his weapon. The only reason he appears weak is again due to luffys ridiculous immunity.

You said something about Enel not being able to go intangible. But the fact is luffys devil fruit powers acted as mediocre Haki, allowing to hit him.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By ghost_rider1

@lowlaville:

i understand that but that doesnt mean that enel can go intangible. Logia devil fruit eaters are made out of their element. They are not intangible. U are intangible when everything phase thru u like obito do when he uses kamui. I have seen the fight between enel and luffy three times already. Enel lightning attacks showed nowhere near the force needed to get thru a full body susanoo. They can contain enel in a barrier. Even if enel changes his physical body into his elemental form. That doesnt mean he is now intangible. He wont be able to get out

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By lowlaville

@ghost_rider1 said:

@lowlaville:

i understand that but that doesnt mean that enel can go intangible. Logia devil fruit eaters are made out of their element. They are not intangible. U are intangible when everything phase thru u like obito do when he uses kamui. I have seen the fight between enel and luffy three times already. Enel lightning attacks showed nowhere near the force needed to get thru a full body susanoo. They can contain enel in a barrier. Even if enel changes his physical body into his elemental form. That doesnt mean he is now intangible. He wont be able to get out

The problem with that is deducting the power of Enels lightning agaist Luffy. The entire process of doing that is a fallacy because even when Enel was firing 200 million volts of electricity at Luffy, he took them head on without little to no damage whatsoever. Enel is very strong as well, one of his stomps shook the ground. Logically, using electricity to boost his physical attributes, Enel has achieved a feat where using just his feet, pinned Zoro to the ground. We all know how freakishly strong Zoro is. To overpower him like that is an incredible feat in itself.

No Caption Provided

For intangibility, look at this feat. He is clearly intangible here. It was luffys rubber powers that were able to hit him.

Spear went right through his skull, lol
Spear went right through his skull, lol

On a previous post, you said Minato is slower than Obito. No he is not slow. Obito managed to catch him off-guard. I will provide scans as proof. It was in that moment of shock that Obito managed to do what he did.

No Caption Provided

Minato was already charging at Obito when he finished his transformation, and parried his kunai. What happened next was, right along with blocking and breaking the kunai, he attacked Minato using his free hand, attaching the black sphere to his shoulder.

No Caption Provided

See? It was a simultaneous attack along with blocking the kunai that delt the blow. It was never that Minato was slower. I will show you proof of Minatos speed vs Tobirama if you want me to, in order to justify that Tobirama is not as fast as Minato.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: That is exactly how electricity will behave. You can see a part being conducted through the spear. It's how his df works, not intangibility.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

@lowlaville: luffy fight with enel wasnt PIS...enel just got his logia type butt whooped by a pre timeskip luffy who had no skill in the use of haki. enel isnt very impressive to me at all. Any type of barrier can trap him. If a pre timeskup luffy can beat enel then u can be sure obito or madara would absolutely wreck him. Any kind of lightnimg that he uses REGARDLESS OF THE VOLTAGE would not be enough to break thru susanoo or obito's yin- yang release. Enel cant possibly put neither of them down. But enel can be trapped or concealed

yes, it was completely PIS and there was no need for luffy to use haki because of his rubber body, without it luffy would have died in their first encouter

@princearagorn1 said:

@lowlaville:

Naruto has nothing comparable to Haki that can hit a logia user. Dont compare physical energy to that of elemental form logia users such as Enel and the light admiral (forgot his name).

Enel and kizaru haven't been hit by elemental, or energy attacks to begin with. Juubito has both.

He has displayed a capablity to go through denser metal, such as gold. On top of that, the two specifically travel as light, and they have been shown capable of going through pbjects and people. Bijjuu Dama is pure destructive outward force. A barrier cannot hold Eneru.

Gold is a conductor. Bijju dama is nothing but destructive energy as well. Nothing different from elemental energy. There's nothing saying that enel could simply bye-pass the barrier.

Dont decide that for yourself. Obito is not as fast as Enel. Enel has pure speed close to that of Minato or Tobirama. His speed is so great that at times he appears to teleport, as cooldes has said in his post. Its comparable to FTG. A covers himself in lightning release armor to be a fast as he is, and he is surpassed only by Minato and Naruto that we know. Eneru is physical lightning, capble of utlizing his speed without exerting himself, or without restriction. He is much faster than A.

There's a world of difference in combat speed and travel speed. Enel's combat speed with mantra was a bit faster than luffy, allowing him to catch the gatling. Enel can go at quite high speed from a point to other, but he hasn't shown to have reflexes on that level to utilize it in combat speed.

You are magically assuming Obito has a skill that someone mentioned. Even if that is so, Ive said many times over, the lightning was "cut" with lightning cutter skill. Not cancelled. Dont try to cloud facts. I said Eneru would reform himself.

Shinobi Lightening can be used to cancel out/ cut other lightening, like sasuke and raikage's shroud. Enel isn't going to reform himself from getting cut by another element.

I doubt the spheres will work on Eneru when used offensively.

Considering shinobi have the ability to touch lightening with lightening, and it's similar to onoki's jinton, I don't see why it won't work.

And don't forget Eneru has an advantage in that he knows what both Madara and Obito is thinking nefore they make their moves.

Madara has sharingan to counter the advantage, while juubito has the massive speed advantage to nullify it, assuming he doesn't retain the see-next-move with rinnegan evolved from sharingan.

The act of holding him inside a barrier, launching attcks on him, connecting with them would orove useless.

Not really. Knowing about it doesn't mean you can actually do anything about it.

Now even if Enel starts the battle with no knowledge of the opponent, he knows all about it once the battle starts. As have been said multiple times, Enels omnisciency is a powerful tool not just useful in battle. He has other qualities that would give him a victory

"omniscient"?

This is enel from one piece. I'm not sure what you're even talking about. All he has is amplified haki, and it isn't nearly enough to make him any larger factor than others around here.

there should be no difference at all, it doesn´t matter if Enel gets hit by an energy or physical attack in his elemental form, because without haki you can´t hurt his physical body, that´s what haki is all about. by that logic enel and kizaru could one shot every logia because their attacks are made of energy and i doubt that.

bijuudama won´t hurt him because of his elemental-intangibility, no damage to their pysical body = no damage at all

the shinobi elemental attacks won´t work, why should fire/lightning do damage to someone who is made of lightning? that makes no sense at all, also the lightning cutting, Raikiri is a lightning attack itself, so he cuts enel and he just reforms, simply as that. it is the same as saying a PX or Franky can one shot Kizaru because they can use a Laser.

It won´t work, because the ability to touch lightning wouldnt help, again you only touch his elemental form which can be reformed from any dmg or reformed around an attack, so no help for the shinobi.

the normal metal shinobi weapons won´t work too, we all saw what happend when enel got stabbed by a metal spear in chapter 264, the user was fried.

i think with omniscient he just means his fruit amped observation haki.

if enel can´t escape the barrier (maybe he could merge with the ground an travel through it ,like he does it with wood) then its a stalemate because they can´t put him down. but people forget that there are more people involved than just enel.

peoplel have to stop to lowball Enel, without pis/cis the arc would have ended in the second the strawhats arrived on skypia, ODA said that he would have a bounty of 500.000.000 on the blue sea, and we have seen what monsters people in that bounty area are.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I did say I will shed some light on Enels Omnisciency. So here it is.

Enel is from a race of people that could read thoughts. To them, the range is fairly limited, and they have to focus for this ability to work. With Enel, his devil fruit powers enhance this ability. He can freely hear the thoughts of everyone on the island, without exception. In essense, he knew what everyone on the island thought. This is of course a kind of Haki, and Enel mastered it to omniscient levels.

Enel is also fairly cunning and smart at that.He clearly outsmarts Robin in a battle of wits, even shooting a bolt of electricity at Robin because she tried to outsmart him.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Enel is NOT INTANGIBLE.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Cooldes

@ghost_rider1: just to clear something up, lightning is about 3x the temp of the surface of the sun. enel can release even higher voltage than lightning.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@kenshirofistofwrath:

there should be no difference at all, it doesn´t matter if Enel gets hit by an energy or physical attack in his elemental form, because without haki you can´t hurt his physical body, that´s what haki is all about.

Point is, one piece doesn't have any direct energy attacks like bijju bomb, or soul based attacks like kidou, making the logia tricky to hit. Why not just kill him in his elemental form?

by that logic enel and kizaru could one shot every logia because their attacks are made of energy and i doubt that.

We haven't really seen them go against any other logia.. only time we've seen logia hit another logia successfully was.. ace T.T And it worked out as it should.

bijuudama won´t hurt him because of his elemental-intangibility, no damage to their pysical body = no damage at all

Why not? nothing says lightening cannot be hurt by direct energy hits..

the shinobi elemental attacks won´t work, why should fire/lightning do damage to someone who is made of lightning?that makes no sense at all, also the lightning cutting, Raikiri is a lightning attack itself, so he cuts enel and he just reforms, simply as that. it is the same as saying a PX or Franky can one shot Kizaru because they can use a Laser.

Difference is, shinobi can use lightening to cut out other lightening, it's something they can inherently do. Franky hasn't shown that ability with light.

It won´t work, because the ability to touch lightning wouldnt help, again you only touch his elemental form which can be reformed from any dmg or reformed around an attack, so no help for the shinobi.

Elemental form has never been hit by another elemental attack, and reformed after it. It only reformed from attacks that couldn't be used to actually damage the elemental form, only distort it at best.

the normal metal shinobi weapons won´t work too, we all saw what happend when enel got stabbed by a metal spear in chapter 264, the user was fried.

What if the blade was enhanced by elemental affinity that cancelled the problem?

peoplel have to stop to lowball Enel, without pis/cis the arc would have ended in the second the strawhats arrived on skypia, ODA said that he would have a bounty of 500.000.000 on the blue sea, and we have seen what monsters people in that bounty area are.

No one's downplaying him. He's one of the top tiers in hst, ignoring the lack of combat speed. But juubito's as out of his league as anyone here.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Cooldes

@princearagorn1:

"Point is, one piece doesn't have any direct energy attacks like bijju bomb"

El thor? Kizaru beams? PX beams?

"We haven't really seen them go against any other logia.. only time we've seen logia hit another logia successfully was.. ace T.T And it worked out as it should."

Ace vs smoker? nothing happened just as it shouldn't. you can only effect a a logia with superior element or haki.

"Difference is, shinobi can use lightening to cut out other lightening, it's something they can inherently do."

1) no they can't. Kakashi can do this with his technique named, lightning cutter. No one else has shown to do this with any other techniques.

2) even if they could(they cant) if they "cut" enels lightning so what? He'll just reform. Lightning is NOT > lightning. People have punched through crocs sand, he just reformed. without haki or rubber they can't damage him.

"Elemental form has never been hit by another elemental attack, and reformed after it. It only reformed from attacks that couldn't be used to actually damage the elemental form, only distort it at best."

You can't create a weakness because it's never occured before.

Hulk has never had a pencil thrown at him, does that mean he's weak to pencils? Can a pencil now damage him? Can i use pencil attacks to defeat him?

"What if the blade was enhanced by elemental affinity that cancelled the problem?"

like i said, rewhatch episode 183, ebel can travel freely through any conductive medium. He did so with all the gold on his ship.

While i'm here, the barriers thing, they can't hold him because of this also, any conductive medium could be the ground, or even the barrier itself. At extremes, even rubber will start to conduct.

"No one's downplaying him. He's one of the top tiers in hst, ignoring the lack of combat speed. But juubito's as out of his league as anyone here."

Sorry to say but you really kind of are. Lack of combat speed? he could basically teleport via convection and was omniscient to everything on skypiea. lack of combat speed my arse.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath:

there should be no difference at all, it doesn´t matter if Enel gets hit by an energy or physical attack in his elemental form, because without haki you can´t hurt his physical body, that´s what haki is all about.

Point is, one piece doesn't have any direct energy attacks like bijju bomb, or soul based attacks like kidou, making the logia tricky to hit. Why not just kill him in his elemental form?

sure they have energy attacks, kizaru, franky, enel. because madara/tobito have nothing to assume they can kill him in his elemental form. he just reforms from their attacks.

by that logic enel and kizaru could one shot every logia because their attacks are made of energy and i doubt that.

We haven't really seen them go against any other logia.. only time we've seen logia hit another logia successfully was.. ace T.T And it worked out as it should.

that wouldn´t make sense from what we know how logias work. yes - because by OP logic magma > fire, but we have seen nothing that would suggest fire > lightning or lightning > lightning or wind > lightning, and without feats its only speculation.

Why not? nothing says lightening cannot be hurt by direct energy hits..

and? what is the worst that could happen? he gets damaged and reforms or simply dodge the giant ball of energy, after that he simply reforms because no haki is involved int hat attack

the shinobi elemental attacks won´t work, why should fire/lightning do damage to someone who is made of lightning?that makes no sense at all, also the lightning cutting, Raikiri is a lightning attack itself, so he cuts enel and he just reforms, simply as that. it is the same as saying a PX or Franky can one shot Kizaru because they can use a Laser.

Difference is, shinobi can use lightening to cut out other lightening, it's something they can inherently do. Franky hasn't shown that ability with light.

ok, the lightning cuts Enels lightning form and he simply reforms, because only his elemental form gets damaged, but raiki its not in this fight so making assumption is meaningless, feats > statements

Elemental form has never been hit by another elemental attack, and reformed after it. It only reformed from attacks that couldn't be used to actually damage the elemental form, only distort it at best.

all you do is assume an energy attack can hurt a logia elemental form, so no feats at all. so i go by that what we have seen in op, it doenst matter if the elemental form gets damaged, he simply reforms as long you cant exploit his physical body by using haki.

What if the blade was enhanced by elemental affinity that cancelled the problem?

when have madara/tobi used a weapon with their elemental affinity? and what should it do? they get fried from enels lightning and he reforms from the damage or reforms around the stab.

No one's downplaying him. He's one of the top tiers in hst, ignoring the lack of combat speed. But juubito's as out of his league as anyone here.

the problem is the have shown nothing to put enel down, and there are other poeple around, not just enel

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: I laughed at pencil vs Hulk example. xD Got to admit, thats funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara and Juubito

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By DeathHero61

@darkraiden: you are dead wrong. All the people he blitzed had speed feats.....

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: those statements were already countered by the top debaters of this thread....

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@princearagorn1:

"Point is, one piece doesn't have any direct energy attacks like bijju bomb"

El thor? Kizaru beams? PX beams?

Nowhere near as powerful as the biiju bombs.

"We haven't really seen them go against any other logia.. only time we've seen logia hit another logia successfully was.. ace T.T And it worked out as it should."

Ace vs smoker? nothing happened just as it shouldn't. you can only effect a a logia with superior element or haki.

Wouldn't the biiju bomb from obito classify as superior since its blast radius is arguably country level? If i recall correctly it far exceeds multiple mountain ranges.

"Difference is, shinobi can use lightening to cut out other lightening, it's something they can inherently do."

1) no they can't. Kakashi can do this with his technique named, lightning cutter. No one else has shown to do this with any other techniques.

2) even if they could(they cant) if they "cut" enels lightning so what? He'll just reform. Lightning is NOT > lightning. People have punched through crocs sand, he just reformed. without haki or rubber they can't damage him.

1) its heavily assumable that obito and madara can replicate these techniques once they see how enel's powers work. Those two are high level strategists.

2) The guys meant cancel out lighting like luffy does with his rubber body or when rayleigh counters kizaru's kick.

"Elemental form has never been hit by another elemental attack, and reformed after it. It only reformed from attacks that couldn't be used to actually damage the elemental form, only distort it at best."

You can't create a weakness because it's never occured before.

Based on deductive reasoning you sort of can. Just like we can assume madara and obito can do everything pein can since as soon as madara obtained the rinnegan he did moves exclusive to only pein/nagato.

Hulk has never had a pencil thrown at him, does that mean he's weak to pencils? Can a pencil now damage him? Can i use pencil attacks to defeat him?

i loled hard at this. :3

"What if the blade was enhanced by elemental affinity that cancelled the problem?"

like i said, rewhatch episode 183, ebel can travel freely through any conductive medium. He did so with all the gold on his ship.

While i'm here, the barriers thing, they can't hold him because of this also, any conductive medium could be the ground, or even the barrier itself. At extremes, even rubber will start to conduct.

Any proof he can go through the ground? because if i recall correctly earth cannot conduct electricity.

"No one's downplaying him. He's one of the top tiers in hst, ignoring the lack of combat speed. But juubito's as out of his league as anyone here."

Sorry to say but you really kind of are. Lack of combat speed? he could basically teleport via convection and was omniscient to everything on skypiea. lack of combat speed my arse.

Teleportation is not neccesarily combat speed in the context we are talking about. combat speed is how fast you can fight. Remember when luffy one shotted the pacifista before it can react? thats combat speed. Remember when kuro was slashing his own crew members? thats combat speed. His only combat speed feat was reacting to gatling gun which is nowhere near the speed of obito, let alone madara. let alone most of the naruto cast. Plus luffy was constantly tagging him in the battle.

AmazonieSPL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By AmazonieSPL

Team 1

AmazonieSPL

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Superiority in power does not equal superiority by element. A bijjuu bomb is pure destructive power.

1. Assumption. Theres nothing to base the fact on. Ive said this before, unless they have either Haki or rubber, they cannot affect Enel.

Ive already said before. Neither Madara nor Obito has ever displayed the 6 paths of pein abolities except Madara used grdo mzo pre series and Obito pre sage. Cant give an ability to someone they have not displayed. If you want to go that way, im giving enel the ability to vibrate molecules, the process by which lightning is created. lol There goes susanoo and obitos perfect defense.

Earth cannot conduct electricity? lolwhat. Loghtning behaves to go through anything in its path on its way down to Earth.

With enel, he can utilie his df powers, his god form haki and use it in combat efficiently. This was displayed in the fight with zoro and kamakiri. In the fight eith luffy, Enel was at a stomping dsadvantage as have been said before. that rubber man was like Haki to Enels invincibility.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

thanks @lowlaville for countering all those points for me, i'm kinda busy in 2 of my threads .-.

But i did want to add in that i rewatched the fight yesterday (it starts at episode 182 at the veery end) and luffy definitely never "tagged" enel. When luffy did hit enel he was always standing completely still, thinking he could tank luffy's attacks (CIS) whenever he did dodge, luffy could not even hope to touch him.

Also, enel's teleporting via convection IS utilized in combat speed, as combat speed is how fast you can think/react/counter and due to his OP haki, enel's reactions coupled with him teleporting around were definitely showimgs of combat speed. Like when he teleported himself infront of luffy and put the spear in luffy's hands(which uber burned him).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accidentally deleted my reply :(

I'll have to rewrite it later.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By lowlaville

@cooldes said:

@deathhero61:

thanks @lowlaville for countering all those points for me, i'm kinda busy in 2 of my threads .-.

But i did want to add in that i rewatched the fight yesterday (it starts at episode 182 at the veery end) and luffy definitely never "tagged" enel. When luffy did hit enel he was always standing completely still, thinking he could tank luffy's attacks (CIS) whenever he did dodge, luffy could not even hope to touch him.

Also, enel's teleporting via convection IS utilized in combat speed, as combat speed is how fast you can think/react/counter and due to his OP haki, enel's reactions coupled with him teleporting around were definitely showimgs of combat speed. Like when he teleported himself infront of luffy and put the spear in luffy's hands(which uber burned him).

Thats what I was saying the entire thread. lol Enel was staying put in his fight with Kamakiri as well. He had no need to dodge. But Luffys df powers transformed him into Haki against Enel.

To change the scope of the entire conversation a bit, lets add in WhiteBeard. This is physically strong enough to defeat Madara by himself. In theory, he can use the power of his shockwaves to break through Obitos defenses. After all, Edward has used his powers in relative manners before.

In fact, White Beard, Garp, Luffy, Reyleigh (this guy is fast enough to intercept Kizaru - definitely faster than either Obito or Madara), and using Haki, it would be all too easy to win it by himself.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito does that plant that fires tbb that make kyuubi's tailed beast balls look like paperbombs, after that has wiped out everyone except enel, madara puts him in genjutsu (if his haki affects them, then genjutsu should affect him) long enough for obito to trap him in a ball of black stuff then let madara go PS and fling it to outer space

Fin

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#195  Edited By InFamous_Wolf
Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does it matter, obito still does the plant tbb then he traps enel in a black ball then madara goes PS and chucks enel into outer space

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: you say that like trapping someonewith precog and teleporting via convection is easy.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: You are just dictating the battle yourself there. You think everyone will just do nothing and get wiped? Every one of the OP guys here is capable of destroying the plant things before they explode.

Haki is not induced by any specific property in one piece. Its a skill, a property that exists in everyone according to the description of it. That means, it depends on the OP whether or not a particular character outside the universe has it or not. Genjutsu on the other hand manipulates chakra in the target. No chakra means genjutsu will not work. And, you are talking about BFR. Even if he gets thrown into space, he can survive. He has shown that much in the mini series. Though, thats not the point.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: You are just dictating the battle yourself there. You think everyone will just do nothing and get wiped? Every one of the OP guys here is capable of destroying the plant things before they explode.

Ok, and that plant is quite frankly gigantic, and it fires tbb's at an extremely fast rate, atleast one will hit them and thats all it takes really. Or madara can just make 25 clones fight those guys, he can also bring the meteor down as a last resort to just end everyone other than obito.

Haki is not induced by any specific property in one piece. Its a skill, a property that exists in everyone according to the description of it. That means, it depends on the OP whether or not a particular character outside the universe has it or not. Genjutsu on the other hand manipulates chakra in the target. No chakra means genjutsu will not work. And, you are talking about BFR. Even if he gets thrown into space, he can survive. He has shown that much in the mini series. Though, thats not the point.

Exactly, haki is in every one just like chakra is, in a neutral fighting ground then they should have the same type of energy or else that will be a disadvantage to the other side, so genjutsu will beat enel, and if they cant genjutsu, then enel cant use precog on them. And enel tamls stuff like an idiot, obito will attack and enel will just stand there, which ids when obito traps him and madara throws him to space which is bfr, so it would count as a win, and obito also has precog and is fast enough to attack minato whithout minato even knowing about it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By lowlaville

@sebast_allen: No, the problem with that is, the specific technique mentions its the manipulation of chakra, which unlike Haki (cannot be be manipulated by an outside force). Haki is a self individual skill with no outside control. With genjutsu, chakra is directly manipulated by the user to control the senses. It cannot be applied, unless as with Haki, this is imposed by the OP. Regardless of a character possessing genjutsu ability does not mean it would work on an outside force without an enforced restriction.

Haki can be used regardless, as it is a skill which everyone possess, unlike the ability to cast genjutsu. The using of Haki against outside forces is also logical because it does not employ any characteristics found within the target of Haki, the ability is self derived, working to make the impossible possible, the intangible, tangible etc.

So many logical fallacies in your deduction. Enel is not going to stand there. He can read their thoughts. And precognition on Obito, really now? Got any proof of that feat? As I said before, no BFR, and that doesnt even count, since Enel breathes in space, can fly back.

Enels mind reading ability has direct relation with his race of people that has the ability. It has little to do with Haki. But the fact that it is, doesnt even matter. His devil fruit powers enhanced the ability, and I have given the reason above why Haki would be a plausible tool in this fight.