Edo Madara, Obito and Juubi vs New 52 Justice League

Morals on(in-character)

PIS/WIS/CIS off

current versions of Madara Obito and Juubi

who wins

#2 Edited by NeonGameWave (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#3 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash could solo. But Flash speed force dumps Madara then vibrates through Obito. Afterwards, Superman pounds the Juubi.

#4 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league.

#7 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17317 posts) - - Show Bio

JL. Spite.

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3276 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by xlab3000 (3276 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone it's only just the 7 main justice league members in the picture

#10 Posted by Shiryu (3485 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern solos by way of BFR.

#11 Edited by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

At first they will not understand madara's and obito's power but it won't take them too long.

Flash can hit obito before he can even think to phase and superman will take out juubi.

All that is left is madara.JL can t kill him and bfr-him will be difficult(if they drop a mountain on him he will use that huge susanoo or Deva path; if bfr-ed in space he will use deva path to move himself back to earth )If this was morals off i would've said that superman throws him into the sun but since this is morals on i d say they dump him somwhere outside the solar sistem

#12 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

At first they will not understand madara's and obito's power but it won't take them too long.

Flash can hit obito before he can even think to phase and superman will take out juubi.

All that is left is madara.JL can t kill him and bfr-him will be difficult(if they drop a mountain on him he will use that huge susanoo or Deva path; if bfr-ed in space he will use deva path to move himself back to earth )If this was morals off i would've said that superman throws him into the sun but since this is morals on i d say they dump him somwhere outside the solar sistem

If you're out in space, you can't use Deva Path to move yourself back to Earth. Anyway, like I said before, the easiest way to BFR Madara is speed force dump.

#13 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: May i know why you can t use devapath in space?With deva path you manipulate gravity and it doesn t matter where you are,there will be alwais gravity.

This is morals on so i doubt flash will take him to speed force.

#14 Edited by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

@uberhikari: May i know why you can t use devapath in space?With deva path you manipulate gravity and it doesn t matter where you are,there will be alwais gravity.

This is morals on so i doubt flash will take him to speed force.

There's no gravity in space or in the Speed Force.

And if Flash's teammates start dropping (not likely), he would just dump him in the Speed Force.

Not to mention Cyborg can just open up a Boom Tube.

#15 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge: There is no gravity in space? Einstein resurected himself to comit suicide when he heard what you said....

It doesn't mater where you are in the universe,there will alwais be gravity,strong or weak.By your theory,the planets in our solar sistem rotate around the sun by sheer force of will. Again...LOL.

#16 Edited by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj4hulk said:

@comicstooge: There is no gravity in space? Einstein resurected himself to comit suicide when he heard what you said....

It doesn't mater where you are in the universe,there will alwais be gravity,strong or weak.By your theory,the planets in our solar sistem rotate around the sun by sheer force of will. Again...LOL.

No need to get snarky about it, dude.

Anyway, the technique obviously has some sort of range to it, so I doubt Deva could make it's way back to Earth in the event he was BFR'd into space.