VS

Mystique

Post Edited:2007-09-03 11:10:13
Post Edited:2007-09-03 13:34:14
Post Edited:2007-09-03 13:35:48

#2 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

but like wants them to face for beauty for powers

#3 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

IM sorry let me be more clear on the battle . i am at work and sometimes i cant have a page up .

its of course to the death ..in a train station full of people .

#4 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitively MadamMirage would win then it not only possesses the power of changing physical appearance but rather she also has magic powers and illusion projecting images of herself to confuse its opponents

#5 Posted by G-Man (18895 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to say I agree. Not a lot has been revealed about Madame Mirage (I've read issue #2 already and you can read my review). Both are willing to kill if necessary. Where as Mystique can take on forms of creatures, Mirage has the ghost/phasing thing that could stop any blows from hitting her. Like in the issue, someone tried shooting her. She did her ghost thing and the thug behind her got shot. Mystique has more years of experience but I think I have to lean a little more towards Madame Mirage, for now.

Staff
#6 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i have to agree Madame Mirage would win ..plus ..she is a really alot more interesting character and alot cooler

#7 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Well i am surprised there was not more posts on this one LOL i thought it was a good matchup . but i guess i did ok for my first battle thread i made LOL
Post Edited:2007-09-04 21:48:59

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read the first Madame Mirage but I keep hearing that it's good so I might see if I can get it tomorrow when I go for new stuff. I do think Mystique is incredibly dangerous though. I recently read her 2003 series and it really drove that point home. Camouflaging and flattening herself against walls to move invisibly, shifting organs or turning liquid-y to survive normally-fatal bullet wounds and explosions, splitting her brain to fight multiple enemies at once, flight via morphed wings, bladed weapons and whip-like appendages, incredible fighting ability; more than 100 years of stealth, deception and combat has made her a very scary mutant. Can't say who'd win though since I don't know a thing about Madame Mirage.
Post Edited:2007-09-04 21:21:29

#9 Posted by G-Man (18895 posts) - - Show Bio

How old is Mystique now? She's got to be in amazing shape. Is that part of her power? Can she rejuvenate herself? She definitely has the experience but I don't know.

Staff
#10 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

I know she was already an adult in the early 30's (that's when she met Destiny) and I remember her talking about things from the late 1800s (might have been lies though) and other mentions of being more than a century old. Nothing exact though. Her regeneration is like Wolverine's and that keeps her young and fit however old she is.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Mystique have healing factor? I haven't read much X-men but I heard she does.She might have a slight edge in this match-up.

#12 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mystique would probably take this one. While Madam Mirage does appear to be really badass, Mystique is still headstrong, an INCREDIBLE fighter, and she's agile and flexible (I'm picturing she'll be dodging a lot LOL). I'm goin with Mystique.

#13 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique. And Holy Bump, Batman!

#14 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

GambitO says:

"but like wants them to face for beauty for powers "

I say MM wins on both cases

#15 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Mystique. And Holy Bump, Batman!"
LMAO!
#16 Posted by Deathshroud (1621 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"Mystique. And Holy Bump, Batman!"

LOL yeah its been around for awhile

#17 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Mystique. I know Madam Mirage can make you think she looks different, but Mystique can literally, physically become any other chick that you could dream up.

Mystique said:

"Long day, Nitefly? Who would you like me to look like tonight, honey?"

Wait a minute... what was this thread about?

#18 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

Madame Mirage.

I agree Mystique has the advantage in terms of experience but Madame Mirage has her technology and powers to back her up. She can project several images of herself at once and may confuse Mystique momentarily enough to fatally wound her.  Needlessly to say she can be doing this from a safer distance away from the fight.