??? I'm thinking Solar but I'm not entirely sure

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Solar would win... Mad Jim Jaspers would catch hell trying to beat him since Jaspers cant actually hurt Solar... and Solar is a Reality Manipulator himself... so Solar wins here...
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator

I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
fesak said:
"I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale."
Well Solar effectively controls everything energy and matter based in his universe... so its possible he could destroy reality... and beat Jaspers
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Tevnoba
King Saturn said:
"fesak said:
"I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale."
Well Solar effectively controls everything energy and matter based in his universe... so its possible he could destroy reality... and beat Jaspers"
I still have yet to see Solar affecting things on that kind of scale.  No one has ever provided any scans of this, his bio is very limited, even his wiki bio and a number of others on the web don't have much of anything.  The only thing I will give him is he can manipulate matter and energy and turn himself into energy - no proof of his "reality warping" has ever been provided that I can find.

Mad Jim for the win.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Ball Buster

Solar would win.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points