#1 Posted by Business Patron (141 posts) - - Show Bio

??? I'm thinking Solar but I'm not entirely sure

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
Solar would win... Mad Jim Jaspers would catch hell trying to beat him since Jaspers cant actually hurt Solar... and Solar is a Reality Manipulator himself... so Solar wins here...
#3 Posted by fesak (7054 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale."
Well Solar effectively controls everything energy and matter based in his universe... so its possible he could destroy reality... and beat Jaspers
#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"fesak said:
"I'm not really familiar with Solar, but short of destroying an entire reality nothing would hurt Jaspers, and Jaspers can warp reality on an universal scale."
Well Solar effectively controls everything energy and matter based in his universe... so its possible he could destroy reality... and beat Jaspers"
I still have yet to see Solar affecting things on that kind of scale.  No one has ever provided any scans of this, his bio is very limited, even his wiki bio and a number of others on the web don't have much of anything.  The only thing I will give him is he can manipulate matter and energy and turn himself into energy - no proof of his "reality warping" has ever been provided that I can find.

Mad Jim for the win.
#6 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar would win.