• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

 
versus
 

 
 


who will win?
#2 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor COIE? I don´t need to answer :)

#3 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaspers might be able to beat Darkseid, but against Anti-Monitor, he doesn't have a chance.

#4 Edited by JediXMan (30348 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Darkseid could handle Japsers, though for some reason I'm unsure of his power level. But CoIE Anti-Monitor wins with ease. Jaspers is no threat to him.

Moderator
#5 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW.
Moderator
#6 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "

SCW?
#7 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "
SCW? "
Sinestro Corps War.
Moderator
#8 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "
SCW? "
Sinestro Corps War. "

Oh I see. Some of the acronyms I don't understand. Thanks for clearing that up. 
But does it really matter whether it's Crisis Anti-Monitor or not? I thought his power level has remained the same throughout the years.
#9 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Mad Jim jaspers wins:
 
according to wikipedia:
 
 

Sir James Jaspers is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, with the power to warp reality. The less powerful Earth-238 version of Jaspers was able to warp his entire universe beyond recognition to such a degree that it became necessary to destroy the Earth-238 timeline completely just to stop the Jaspers' Warp from spreading to other universes. From what Merlyn hinted during his telepathic alert to Captain Britain, the more powerful Earth-616 Jaspers was an omniversal-scale threat whose power would continue to grow exponentially:

Mad Jim Jaspers has vast reality-warping powers. He can restructure matter and energy on an enormous scale and bend and distort space to create tesseract spaces which are far larger than what would otherwise fit into their three-dimensional volume. He can warp and disrupt the laws of physics to make entire universes unsuitable for life if left unchecked. During his battle with the Fury, Jaspers altered his own form to change into completely different lifeforms and even non-living objects while maintaining his own human mind. He reanimated his entire body after having been fried into an empty skeleton by the Fury. He has shown himself capable of resurrecting the dead and creating sentient lifeforms.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
Mad Jim Jaspers would win this one... he is too high of a Reality Warper for Darkseid and that version of Anti Monitor... but it would be a battle... 
#11 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30348 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "
SCW? "
Sinestro Corps War. "
Oh I see. Some of the acronyms I don't understand. Thanks for clearing that up. But does it really matter whether it's Crisis Anti-Monitor or not? I thought his power level has remained the same throughout the years. "
No, AM is significantly weaker in Sinestro Corps War. 
 
Now that I notice it's that version, I say MJJ wins.
Moderator
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo "
honestly I would not be shocked if Jaspers could somehow turn the OE Beams into Confetti or something... he is such a High Scale Reality Warper... he is a lot like a 5th Dimensional Imp.. if not possibly greater
#14 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo "
honestly I would not be shocked if Jaspers could somehow turn the OE Beams into Confetti or something... he is such a High Scale Reality Warper... he is a lot like a 5th Dimensional Imp.. if not possibly greater "
Lies and slander, Darkseid shall win this with one hand behind his back. lol no you're right poor D how did he get himself in this mess?
#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo "
honestly I would not be shocked if Jaspers could somehow turn the OE Beams into Confetti or something... he is such a High Scale Reality Warper... he is a lot like a 5th Dimensional Imp.. if not possibly greater "
i don't know about jasper warping the oe, there maybe a slim chance but it seems unlikely to me, the only person that was able to withstand the oe was orion with the astro harness to my knowledge i would still consider the 5th imp a little powerful than jaspers as well imo
#16 Edited by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti-monitor pimp slaps Jaspers with such fury that the shock waves from the slap obliterate Darkseid.

#17 Edited by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo "

whatever they throw at, Mad Jim jaspers can just turn it into anything else. Perhaps create 2 more anti-monitors to fight the real anti-monitor. same goes to Darkseid.
 
MJJ wins here
 

#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio
Using reality warping to create a much more powerful reality warper than you is impossible.  The Anti-monitor took the once infinite DC multiverse and reduced it to a number of universes you could count on one hand.  And even if you subtract infinity by infinity, it's still infinity.  So the Anti-monitor was so monstrously powerful he could reduce infinity to a finite number without multiplying by zero. 
#19 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

 @Dreadnaught:
scw anti monitor wasn't as poweful as coie anti monitor, so i ain't too sure about anti monitor slapping jaspers here altho oe is something i don't think it can be altered even with jaspers as powerful he is 
 
@rbysjti:  
maybe so but regardless even if jaspers takes them out i'm sure the oe would also take him out thus at the worst case scenario this could be a stalmate

#20 Edited by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

"  @Dreadnaught:
scw anti monitor wasn't as poweful as coie anti monitor, so i ain't too sure about anti monitor slapping jaspers here altho oe is something i don't think it can be altered even with jaspers as powerful he is 
 
@rbysjti:  maybe so but regardless even if jaspers takes them out i'm sure the oe would also take him out thus at the worst case scenario this could be a stalmate "

Apparently you are incapable of seeing a humorous post even when it couldn't be more blindingly obvious. 
#21 Edited by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught:  
no, since i thought you were for real, lol
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @capall said:
" mjj wouldn't have any defense against the oe either, so i would think this will be stalemate since they all take out each other by a slim thin piece of hair dc could win here imo "
honestly I would not be shocked if Jaspers could somehow turn the OE Beams into Confetti or something... he is such a High Scale Reality Warper... he is a lot like a 5th Dimensional Imp.. if not possibly greater "
i don't know about jasper warping the oe, there maybe a slim chance but it seems unlikely to me, the only person that was able to withstand the oe was orion with the astro harness to my knowledge i would still consider the 5th imp a little powerful than jaspers as well imo "
Jaspers can effect everything on a Universal and possibly a Multiversal Scale... I would find it a little hard to believe he could not warp the OE... not with all he is supposedly capable of at Peak Levels... Jaspers is like Bugs Bunny Gone Wild in a sense... and even Darkseid would be in trouble against that... lol 
#23 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah! Mad Jim Jaspers wins

#24 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn:  
i definitely acknowledge that ds would be in trouble, i just can't see jaspers warping the oe is all, but who knows perhaps he might be able to do so, lol
#25 Edited by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP wants that Jaspers wins and not definy the AM version, lol

#26 Edited by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

MJJ

his power is too marvelous for these DC chumps to handle


see what i did there?

word play ftw!


#27 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
"

MJJ

his power is too marvelous for these DC chumps to handle


see what i did there?

word play ftw!


"
We get it, you're a massive Marvel fanboy, no need to remind everyone every ten seconds
#28 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheBatman586 said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "
SCW? "
Sinestro Corps War. "
Oh I see. Some of the acronyms I don't understand. Thanks for clearing that up. But does it really matter whether it's Crisis Anti-Monitor or not? I thought his power level has remained the same throughout the years. "
Yes, it matters alot, and not, they've never been the same, since he wasn't seen again at the end of COIE till a couple of years ago in SWC, as Morpheus mentioned, and he was no where near as powerfull.
#29 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade:

i was more rejoicing about my witty use of words

and i get it,

according to you all DC characters trump marvel characters 

#30 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@hdorman1 said:
" @Red_Blade:

i was more rejoicing about my witty use of words

and i get it,

according to you all DC characters trump marvel characters 

"
Actually if you noticed, I already agreed that Jaspers would win this fight
 
Try to pay attention before posting son
#31 Edited by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jim Jaspers can win against SCW AM and Darkseid not PC

#32 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goenitz said:
"Mad Jim Jaspers can win against SCW AM and Darkseid not PR "

Pre-Crisis Darkseid isn't in the same league as MJJ
#33 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:  I agree, but it won't be so easy like regular Darkseid :)
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@lordraiden said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
"@Morpheus_ said:
" @TheBatman586 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"The Anti-Monitor pictured is from SCW. "
SCW? "
Sinestro Corps War. "
Oh I see. Some of the acronyms I don't understand. Thanks for clearing that up. But does it really matter whether it's Crisis Anti-Monitor or not? I thought his power level has remained the same throughout the years. "
Yes, it matters alot, and not, they've never been the same, since he wasn't seen again at the end of COIE till a couple of years ago in SWC, as Morpheus mentioned, and he was no where near as powerfull. "
And the Guardians themselves acknowledged it, during their attack, as well.
Moderator
#35 Edited by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

What counter would MJJ have against the OB in pre crisis days?? There was  no limit or conection to the source for survival, if you were hit/he wanted you out, there was no escaping it.
#36 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

king made a hell of a point
#37 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

OP definy the chars here, lol

#38 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" yeah! Mad Jim Jaspers wins "
Totally agree with you on this one, he changes reality by simply thinking it through and he does it on a massive scale 
 
and since we are using jobbered down darkseid and SCW nerfed down AM then its a win for MJJ
#39 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies.
#40 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Being a threat would make him somewhat of an important role in the placement of the universe wouldn't you say?
#41 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad Jimmy wins this one

#42 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
he was stated to be a threat to the Omniverse... but On Panel in terms of Feats he effected things on a Multiversal Scale... 
#43 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "

I remember seeing that scan... but I dont think Jaspers showed on panel he was any greater threat than Multiversal in terms of feats...  "
Scan? It's nearly every story he's in where he's referred to as an omniversal threat. I could go on a scan spree about it.
#44 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
The omniverse includes our universe.  The marvel multiverse is completely seperate from our own.  Jaspers is obviously no threat to our universe, thus your statement is flawed. 
#45 Posted by King Saturn (224033 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "

I remember seeing that scan... but I dont think Jaspers showed on panel he was any greater threat than Multiversal in terms of feats...  "
Scan? It's nearly every story he's in where he's referred to as an omniversal threat. I could go on a scan spree about it. "
fair enough I guess... the point still stands though regardless... he was stated to be a threat to everything because he effected things on a Multiversal Scale... and it could possibly grow to the Omniverse through Massive and Relentless Warping possibly... but we dont really know if his power reaches that far... at least not in terms of On Panel Feats... 
#46 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:

" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "

I remember seeing that scan... but I dont think Jaspers showed on panel he was any greater threat than Multiversal in terms of feats...  "
Scan? It's nearly every story he's in where he's referred to as an omniversal threat. I could go on a scan spree about it. "
fair enough I guess... the point still stands though regardless... he was stated to be a threat to everything because he effected things on a Multiversal Scale... and it could possibly grow to the Omniverse through Massive and Relentless Warping possibly... but we dont really know if his power reaches that far... at least not in terms of On Panel Feats...  "
Pfft, I have made D&D epic level wizards who can kill Mad Jim jaspers in an instant. 
#47 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
The omniverse includes our universe.  The marvel multiverse is completely seperate from our own.  Jaspers is obviously no threat to our universe, thus your statement is flawed.  "
lol
#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
The omniverse includes our universe.  The marvel multiverse is completely seperate from our own.  Jaspers is obviously no threat to our universe, thus your statement is flawed.  "
lol "
Plus, if MJJ comes to our universe, we shall show him Goatse....He won't ever be coming back. 
#49 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
The omniverse includes our universe.  The marvel multiverse is completely seperate from our own.  Jaspers is obviously no threat to our universe, thus your statement is flawed.  "
lol "
Plus, if MJJ comes to our universe, we shall show him Goatse....He won't ever be coming back.  "

That's.....gold.  Can you share :-)
#50 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @King Saturn: Jaspers is a stated threat to the omniverse. The only way Darkseid could win would be to hit him with the OE and take him to unspace. No reality to manipulate. Otherwise, he'd probably be running around the omega sanction giggling like a child until the point that Jaspers decides to turn Darkseid and the AM in to bunnies. "
The omniverse includes our universe.  The marvel multiverse is completely seperate from our own.  Jaspers is obviously no threat to our universe, thus your statement is flawed.  "
lol "
Plus, if MJJ comes to our universe, we shall show him Goatse....He won't ever be coming back.  "
Before or after we show him what a lemonparty is?