#1 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
No One has an idea of Who wins here ? 
#3 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW crazy battle um lets see I think

Dominus and Abraxas but this battle is just plain crazy!!! lol

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
I aint to sure who wins here... they are all high level reality warpers with massive cosmic power... I think whatever happens many galaxies will get destroyed in the process
#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I aint to sure who wins here... they are all high level reality warpers with massive cosmic power... I think whatever happens many galaxies will get destroyed in the process"
Lets both be honest lol Nothing lives if this battle took place I think it would be the end of everything. Also I was thinking about it and I dont think anyone will win they will all get destroyed.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"I aint to sure who wins here... they are all high level reality warpers with massive cosmic power... I think whatever happens many galaxies will get destroyed in the process"
Lets both be honest lol Nothing lives if this battle took place I think it would be the end of everything. Also I was thinking about it and I dont think anyone will win they will all get destroyed.
"
Yeah Its Possible... 
#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1860 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"I aint to sure who wins here... they are all high level reality warpers with massive cosmic power... I think whatever happens many galaxies will get destroyed in the process"
Lets both be honest lol Nothing lives if this battle took place I think it would be the end of everything. Also I was thinking about it and I dont think anyone will win they will all get destroyed.
"
Yeah Its Possible... "
lol I hope it never happens haha
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"SeanAKAMisery said:
"King Saturn said:
"I aint to sure who wins here... they are all high level reality warpers with massive cosmic power... I think whatever happens many galaxies will get destroyed in the process"
Lets both be honest lol Nothing lives if this battle took place I think it would be the end of everything. Also I was thinking about it and I dont think anyone will win they will all get destroyed.
"
Yeah Its Possible... "
lol I hope it never happens haha
"
Naw. I dont think we will ever see anything like this happen

LOL
#9 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

lol mad jim jaspers kicks ass with time trapper her

 

team one wins

#10 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

OAA comes in and ceases there existence 

#11 Edited by King Saturn (224502 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"OAA comes in and ceases there existence "
He probably would have to at some point... cause all of these guys are insanely powerful... they would be destroying and altering entire universes