#1 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's try something slightly different and a little less "Flame Inducing" like I've been seeing today.

Here is how it will be. This is as much about survival as it is about taking out the other party. The T-800 with Type-101 skin (Arnie) possesses a gattling gun as its primary weapon and plasma rifle as secondary. Gattling fires 6000rpm and carries a case with 18thousand rounds.

Machiko has her Yautja armor, equipped with helmet, plasmacaster, glaive, wristblades, a combat knife and a sword. All of which are made from the Yautja's own materials. Cloaking field is disabled so there is no illusion about the danger.

This is where they will be fighting. The ruins of Las Vegas from RE Extinction. They will begin 15km apart. And there will be zombies. And they are both aware of the zombies. Noise will attract them and in closer proximity the scent of living flesh will draw them. Which makes stealth useless. There are a total of 3000 zombies within the LV ruins and spread out. Evasion is the best option.

#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooooo I remember Machiko from the novels. Nice thread, though I'm not too sure who comes out on top.

#3 Posted by Time_To_Play (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooooooo I remember Machiko from the novels. Nice thread, though I'm not too sure who comes out on top.

The T-800 duh!

#4 Edited by MisterWhisper (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Machiko is much better at stealth and even if the zombies can smell her she can still hide somewhat, she knows to mask her scent.

The Terminator however is going to get swarmed, not that it will meter. It is not like a zombie is going to do much to him other than make him waste ammo. He is going to be obvious. One will see him and he will shoot it, leading to more hearing him and come shambling/running.

It will not hurt him in the least but they will make him very easy to find and easier to sneak up on.

If Machiko is seen she dies, she is good but she is not dodging a mini-gun.

I think she can sneak up on him personally. She just has to be very careful.

P.S. Good idea for the fight but you know how this is going to end. The troll will come and flame war with his like 12 accounts getting this one locked too. Good fight though, I like the added detail.

#5 Edited by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

While the zombies can't directly damage a T-800's endoskeleton armor, it is possible to damage the joints in its limbs and even potentially tear out its arms and legs. The joints are the weak parts, and a swarm of zombies grabbing and tugging at it to get to his fleshy bits. Even if they can't kill a Terminator, they can still pose a considerable problem if the T-800 acts too rashly in trying to deal with them.

As for Machiko and the weapons, she is actually good at avoiding being shot at. She's fast. Quicker on her feet than the T-800 quite assuredly, and Colonial Marines seeing her move thought she was a Combat-Type Synthetic.

She's just a human, who has trained in martial arts and combat tactics, trained by Predators as well, and has kept herself in shape and well trained with assistance from Atila the Hun (the name she gave to her synthetic/android companion whom she had programmed with every combat strategy, tactic, and scenario throughout human history, including holographic projectors enabling her to actually fight against simulated figures based on historical records).

Physically, the T-800 is much stronger than she is. However in Melee range she would utterly dominate it. So it's main course would be for ranged combat. Machiko's plasmacaster is not of the same grade as other Yautja, but still powerful enough to take out xenos and cause damage to the T-800 series. Both are aware that any loud noise could attract the nearby zombie which can prove a hindrance for both of them.

If the T-800 focuses too much on the zombies he may not have the munitions to keep Machiko at a distance. And if Machiko gets too distracted by either the zombies or the T-800, she could end up bitten or shot, neither of which is appealing.

I did the match this way because the Physical Strength argument is all but a non-factor here, and with the zombies being a third party, there is an element of Chance that could swing the battle in favor of one or the other.

#6 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Are there any further thoughts on this matter?

#7 Edited by MrTX (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Are there any further thoughts on this matter?

What exactly is the Zombie going to do to a Machine? I mean couldn't the T-800 just rip it's head off?

#8 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite possibly, however it's not a single zombie. There are 3000 zombies moving all over the Las Vegas ruins. One, two or three zombies aren't a big worry. A running mob of dozens or even hundreds? That's a much larger issue to worry about.

#9 Posted by MrTX (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: These Zombies don't seem to of been a Jason Voorhees type of Zombie. The Zombies based on the OP don't even have weaponary. Which tells me all they can do is bite and eat the flesh off the T-800's armor and then what will they do once they get down to TERMINATOR's metal? You can't say they can chew metal now because they will break their jaws and lose their teeth trying. Would this be an easy win for the T-800? In a way yes. Will the T-800 kill all of them quickly? No..... It would definitely take the T-800 along time to kill thousands of Zombies, but T-800's are machines, they don't eat, drink, use the bathroom or even sleep.

The T-800 would win definitely. Probably would take him several days to destroy the Zombies.

#10 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

The zombies can't damage the armor, there is no doubt of that. However, zombies are stronger than normal people. And that is because normal people don't ever use 100% of their natural physical strength because the brain limits us to prevent you from damaging your own body.

Zombies do not possess this limitation and, as such, are stronger than normal people, even as their bodies continue to degrade. Jason was a Demon/Zombie and couldn't ultimately die. However, while zombies can't damage the armor, they can still potentially damage the T-800 and not just the living tissue covering it.

Joints on anything are weaker than most anything else. The joints on a T-800 are no exception. Joints on machines are no different and under pressure can be broken or dislocated. As I had explained above, if the T-800 got swarmed by a group of zombies, it could possibly have its limbs pulled off by the combined strength of the zombies.

It is not an easy thing to judge, but it is one definite possibility if he makes an error in judgement pertaining to the danger level of the undead.

#11 Posted by MrTX (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

The zombies can't damage the armor, there is no doubt of that. However, zombies are stronger than normal people. And that is because normal people don't ever use 100% of their natural physical strength because the brain limits us to prevent you from damaging your own body.

Zombies do not possess this limitation and, as such, are stronger than normal people, even as their bodies continue to degrade. Jason was a Demon/Zombie and couldn't ultimately die. However, while zombies can't damage the armor, they can still potentially damage the T-800 and not just the living tissue covering it.

Joints on anything are weaker than most anything else. The joints on a T-800 are no exception. Joints on machines are no different and under pressure can be broken or dislocated. As I had explained above, if the T-800 got swarmed by a group of zombies, it could possibly have its limbs pulled off by the combined strength of the zombies.

It is not an easy thing to judge, but it is one definite possibility if he makes an error in judgement pertaining to the danger level of the undead.

Zombies never shown to me much stronger than humans because Zombies were humans before they died. You have to remember it's not just the brain that limits us to what we can lift, but as you stated. Since the Zombies are still skin and bones theirselves, bones and muscles can only lift so much weight until it breaks.

Joints is not an excuse, I agree it's a weak part of the body, but you must be thinking of the Pipe Bomb scene from the first movie. Well sorry, but you never put in the OP the Zombies had Pipe Bombs so I don't see what they could do physically to the T-800.

The T-800 could punch off several of their heads at a time, just like the T-800 has shown a couple times he can take out arm'd thugs within seconds. Now the T-800 hasn't gone against so many beings like that all that once true, but that's why I said it would take the T-800 a lot longer to win the fight.

Only thing Zombies have shown is that they really can't die unless shot in the head. That's because they're already dead, but that's about the only feat they have over humans. Other than that, I don't see thousands of Zombies able to take out a T-800.

#12 Edited by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies never shown to me much stronger than humans because Zombies were humans before they died. You have to remember it's not just the brain that limits us to what we can lift, but as you stated. Since the Zombies are still skin and bones theirselves, bones and muscles can only lift so much weight until it breaks.

The brain and pain receptors are what limit people. Zombies are not limited. And like I said, it won't stop them from keep going. A zombie has no intelligence and no limit on the degree it pushes itself, regardless if its tendons tear or bones break it will rip, grab and tear using all the strength it possesses towards its one inexplicable need; Feeding.

Joints is not an excuse, I agree it's a weak part of the body, but you must be thinking of the Pipe Bomb scene from the first movie. Well sorry, but you never put in the OP the Zombies had Pipe Bombs so I don't see what they could do physically to the T-800.

I wasn't thinking of that. Actually looking at various series and genres, joints on machines, robots, androids and other such things are all weak points and anyone with the skill or intelligence to make use of them can cause a fair bit of damage. There's only so much stress a joint can take before it breaks. That goes for living things and machines.

If you also recall in T2 when Arnie got his arm caught in those gears. The pressure had crushed his forearm and he couldn't get it out. The only thing he could do was rip and pull himself free, tearing off his broken arm in the process. It doesn't take a genius to pull on something and it's something the zombies do instinctively.

The T-800 could punch off several of their heads at a time, just like the T-800 has shown a couple times he can take out arm'd thugs within seconds. Now the T-800 hasn't gone against so many beings like that all that once true, but that's why I said it would take the T-800 a lot longer to win the fight.

He KO'd a bunch of bikers at a bar, but he wasn't punching heads off. Nothing short of decapitation or destruction of the brain will put down a zombie, and the problem was never that they could grab him, it's the number of them grabbing him. We've seen in any number of zombie flicks, peoples bodies getting torn to pieces, people ripped in half at the torso, arms and legs removed by crazed undead.

The only difference here is the T-800 is tougher than flesh, but enough zombies grabbing and pulling could damage the T-800's joints and possibly remove limbs if he doesn't act quickly enough. But like I said, it's only a possibility in this scenario, it's not something definitive.

#13 Posted by CouldntFindAName (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

The brain and pain receptors are what limit people. Zombies are not limited. And like I said, it won't stop them from keep going. A zombie has no intelligence and no limit on the degree it pushes itself, regardless if its tendons tear or bones break it will rip, grab and tear using all the strength it possesses towards its one inexplicable need; Feeding.

Zombies still feel pain. Also Zombies are still made out of bones. regardless if they're dead humans or not, bones can lift so much weight until it breaks. If you tried lifting a semi and you got to tired to lift it, it's because your body is telling you that you're lifting to much weight and if you continued to try lifting, you would hurt yourself by breaking a bone. It's not just the brain, but your body itself can only lift so much weight depending on how strong and big you are.

@reikai said:

I wasn't thinking of that. Actually looking at various series and genres, joints on machines, robots, androids and other such things are all weak points and anyone with the skill or intelligence to make use of them can cause a fair bit of damage. There's only so much stress a joint can take before it breaks. That goes for living things and machines.

Ok, the joints might be a weak part of the T-800, but it's still far more durable than joints that humans have and their is nothing that suggest that the Zombies will effect it at all.....

@reikai said:

If you also recall in T2 when Arnie got his arm caught in those gears. The pressure had crushed his forearm and he couldn't get it out. The only thing he could do was rip and pull himself free, tearing off his broken arm in the process. It doesn't take a genius to pull on something and it's something the zombies do instinctively.

That was heavy machinery. That machine is far stronger and weighs a lot more than the Zombies and the Machine and thousands of flesh and bones coming down on the T-800 is 2 whole different things. The T-800 used a metal rod and stuck it in his elbow to break free. Zombie's never showed to tear through metal. especially titanium like T-800's have.

He KO'd a bunch of bikers at a bar, but he wasn't punching heads off. Nothing short of decapitation or destruction of the brain will put down a zombie, and the problem was never that they could grab him, it's the number of them grabbing him. We've seen in any number of zombie flicks, peoples bodies getting torn to pieces, people ripped in half at the torso, arms and legs removed by crazed undead.

I never said he punched anybodys heads off. He KO'd them which is a win. He could have killed them if he wanted. He hurt that long hair guy back that hit him in the back of the head with a pool stick by throwing him like a toy out of the window. Also in the first movie the original T-800 killed 2 thugs, pushed one back and caused him to fall and stab himself and punched another thug in the chest and ripped out his heart and stole clothes from the last thug standing and the last thug standing was pleading for his life as shown by his facial expression.

The only difference here is the T-800 is tougher than flesh, but enough zombies grabbing and pulling could damage the T-800's joints and possibly remove limbs if he doesn't act quickly enough. But like I said, it's only a possibility in this scenario, it's not something definitive.

I would doubt it would happen. You think the T-800 is just gonna stand there and let the Zombies pull it apart? Not that they could. No... The T-800 would destroy multiple of them at a time after a time, after a time, over and over again until it's mission of killing all the zombies was complete.

In reality once the Zombies smelled or knew what the T-800 really was by smell or their senses, they probably wouldn't bother him for the fact the T-800 doesn't have organs or any goodies that humans have that Zombies love to eat.

#14 Edited by laflux (14350 posts) - - Show Bio

In reality once the Zombies smelled or knew what the T-800 really was by smell or their senses, they probably wouldn't bother him for the fact the T-800 doesn't have organs or any goodies that humans have that Zombies love to eat.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but that's a good point

#15 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Zombies still feel pain. Also Zombies are still made out of bones. regardless if they're dead humans or not, bones can lift so much weight until it breaks. If you tried lifting a semi and you got to tired to lift it, it's because your body is telling you that you're lifting to much weight and if you continued to try lifting, you would hurt yourself by breaking a bone. It's not just the brain, but your body itself can only lift so much weight depending on how strong and big you are.

As a whole zombies don't feel pain. And you're still missing the point that, to a zombie, hurting itself is irrelevant to getting what it wants. There are only a small number of fictions where zombies can feel pain, and in those the zombie in question is Sentient and Thinking. Like the main character in the series "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka"

I would doubt it would happen. You think the T-800 is just gonna stand there and let the Zombies pull it apart? Not that they could. No... The T-800 would destroy multiple of them at a time after a time, after a time, over and over again until it's mission of killing all the zombies was complete.

While you do underplay the strength of the undead, the fact remains it is something that could happen. But the real danger is if he focuses on the zombies, then Machiko can get bead on him and take him out. And if he doesn't deal with them quickly, they can hinder his movements and potentially cause damage.

Zombies react to sound, motion and smell. If the T-800 actively move against him, they will swarm. The scent of the living skin is all they will go for and don't have the intelligence to tell the difference between flesh and metallic insides. It's just an instinct.

These are all just Possible ways in which things can happen given the scenario. The zombies can tip the balance in favor of one or the other, or even possibly be the end of both of them. Dismissing them as a non-threat would be a greater error than dealing with them.

#16 Edited by CouldntFindAName (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

As a whole zombies don't feel pain. And you're still missing the point that, to a zombie, hurting itself is irrelevant to getting what it wants. There are only a small number of fictions where zombies can feel pain, and in those the zombie in question is Sentient and Thinking. Like the main character in the series "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka"

Zombies don't feel pain? Well neither do T-800's and you need to understand that Zombies die easily if shot in the head and if their head is removed. Don't say because the T-800 hasnt ripped off anyones head in any films means he can't because yes he could if he chose to kill someone like that.

While you do underplay the strength of the undead, the fact remains it is something that could happen. But the real danger is if he focuses on the zombies, then Machiko can get bead on him and take him out. And if he doesn't deal with them quickly, they can hinder his movements and potentially cause damage.

T-800's have dealt with several humans quickly and the T-800 would scan the Zombies, his CPU would automatically tell him what these creatures are he's dealing with and his CPU i'm sure is smart enough to know to go for the head. T-800's can punch and movie very fast in physical combat.

Zombies react to sound, motion and smell. If the T-800 actively move against him, they will swarm. The scent of the living skin is all they will go for and don't have the intelligence to tell the difference between flesh and metallic insides. It's just an instinct.

These are all just Possible ways in which things can happen given the scenario. The zombies can tip the balance in favor of one or the other, or even possibly be the end of both of them. Dismissing them as a non-threat would be a greater error than dealing with them.

Right, so what you're saying is after the flesh is eating off the T-800 the Zombies would wan't no more to do with him? When the T-800 loses it's flesh, what does he have that the Zombies would eat? Do Zombies eat metal? NO.........

It would probably take the T-800 hours upon hours to destroy the Zombies by punching through or ripping their heads off, but I think the T-800 could easily finish them.

#17 Edited by CouldntFindAName (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@couldntfindaname said:

I can't believe I'm actually saying this but that's a good point

Of course it's a good point, but what does the T-800 have besides flesh and blood that Zombies eat? Like in the first movie when the T-800 got up from that truck explosion without it's flesh, what did TERMINATOR have that the Zombies would eat from? Nothing...... they'd have no reason too.

Anyways, T-800 wins in along fight.

#18 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

@couldntfindaname said:

Zombies don't feel pain? Well neither do T-800's and you need to understand that Zombies die easily if shot in the head and if their head is removed. Don't say because the T-800 hasnt ripped off anyones head in any films means he can't because yes he could if he chose to kill someone like that.

I don't doubt he has the capability, but without a depiction of it there's no way to judge how much effort would actually be involved. Can't say it'd be like tearing a sheet of paper unless we saw it depicted with that level of ease. It's not even about the difficulty of which it is to dismember a zombie, it's just their numbers.

T-800's have dealt with several humans quickly and the T-800 would scan the Zombies, his CPU would automatically tell him what these creatures are he's dealing with and his CPU i'm sure is smart enough to know to go for the head. T-800's can punch and movie very fast in physical combat.

Considering that Skynet has never dealt with zombies and don't exist in the T-verse, not really something it would know to go for until after shooting a couple of them up and realize the only way to keep'em down is destroying the head. But then there's the issue of noise.

Right, so what you're saying is after the flesh is eating off the T-800 the Zombies would wan't no more to do with him? When the T-800 loses it's flesh, what does he have that the Zombies would eat? Do Zombies eat metal? NO.........

Unless he goes on the offensive against the zombies. It's not just flesh that attracts them, but noise. Making loud noise and, say, firing off that gattling gun will get them gathering around the T-800 in a fairly ready manner. And you can't really hide when you have a horde of undead following you everywhere.

It would probably take the T-800 hours upon hours to destroy the Zombies by punching through or ripping their heads off, but I think the T-800 could easily finish them.

The gattling gun would help mow them down fairly easily, though that'd just attract more of them to where he is. But there's something you guys aren't really seeing. The zombies are a Distraction. If the T-800's focus is on eliminating the zombies so they don't get in his way, then that just leaves Machiko ample time and opportunity to tear into him from a distance with the plasmacaster.

Machiko is in the same boat. If she makes too much noise or gets too close to a pack of zombies, her location is being given away right quick and she'll have to deal with them as well. And that's what it comes down to. Terrain, opportunity and Chance. They both know the zombies are there, but basic knowledge aside from them being living dead isn't common for them.

And it is more assured that if the T-800 loses the skin fending off zombies they'll be less inclined to jump on him, but any close altercation with the dead just gives Machiko more than a chance to take him out. While they may start 15km apart, it doesn't mean they stay apart since they are hunting each other. It may all come down to what choices they each make. And Machiko is definitely the one more suited to stealth and keeping unnoticed as opposed to the T-800.

#19 Edited by CouldntFindAName (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

I don't doubt he has the capability, but without a depiction of it there's no way to judge how much effort would actually be involved. Can't say it'd be like tearing a sheet of paper unless we saw it depicted with that level of ease. It's not even about the difficulty of which it is to dismember a zombie, it's just their numbers.

It would be easy like tearing a sheet of paper. In fact, the T-800 would tear all of them up like wet toilet paper. Sorry, but it's the God's honest truth. the numbers wouldn't make a difference.

Considering that Skynet has never dealt with zombies and don't exist in the T-verse, not really something it would know to go for until after shooting a couple of them up and realize the only way to keep'em down is destroying the head. But then there's the issue of noise.

Well that wouldn't matter because if Zombies existen in the future war, that would be a huge spite thread. Skynet, The HK's, Harvester...etc... would destroy billions of Zombies within seconds.

Unless he goes on the offensive against the zombies. It's not just flesh that attracts them, but noise. Making loud noise and, say, firing off that gattling gun will get them gathering around the T-800 in a fairly ready manner. And you can't really hide when you have a horde of undead following you everywhere.

Why would the T-800 hide when he could easily kill them all? You realise those Zombies would do just the same as the police did in the police station shoot out which is........ well not to good......

The gattling gun would help mow them down fairly easily, though that'd just attract more of them to where he is. But there's something you guys aren't really seeing. The zombies are a Distraction. If the T-800's focus is on eliminating the zombies so they don't get in his way, then that just leaves Machiko ample time and opportunity to tear into him from a distance with the plasmacaster.

Machiko is in the same boat. If she makes too much noise or gets too close to a pack of zombies, her location is being given away right quick and she'll have to deal with them as well. And that's what it comes down to. Terrain, opportunity and Chance. They both know the zombies are there, but basic knowledge aside from them being living dead isn't common for them.

And it is more assured that if the T-800 loses the skin fending off zombies they'll be less inclined to jump on him, but any close altercation with the dead just gives Machiko more than a chance to take him out. While they may start 15km apart, it doesn't mean they stay apart since they are hunting each other. It may all come down to what choices they each make. And Machiko is definitely the one more suited to stealth and keeping unnoticed as opposed to the T-800.

Plasma caster won't do a thing to the T-800, the T-X tried that and it couldn't even burn Arnold's flesh. So good luck with that. If the Zombies jumped on the T-800, that would just be a bad idea, cause the T-800 would destroy hundreds of them within minutes and hundreds more as time went on until they died. the zombies are just dead humans brought back to life as different beings. They would probably last 2-3 hours against a T-800 and thats it. You kep bringing up as well in earlier post that they could tear off the T-800's joint.... You have to remember only so many Zombies could do that at once which would probably be 3-6 could only do that and the T-800 would kill 10 of them at once and not all the Zombies are gonna go for that part of the machines body. Not that any of them would go for it anyways. You know why? Cause Zombies are retarded. they are only good at eating flesh and thats eat. they are just like females, if not worse. They arent good at physical combat whatsoever.

#20 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be easy like tearing a sheet of paper. In fact, the T-800 would tear all of them up like wet toilet paper. Sorry, but it's the God's honest truth. the numbers wouldn't make a difference.

If this was true, Kyle Reece would've been killed instantly the first time he encountered the T-800, and the entire resistance would've been slaughtered. Since we know this doesn't happen, then clearly it's not as easy as you'd like to claim.

Well that wouldn't matter because if Zombies existen in the future war, that would be a huge spite thread. Skynet, The HK's, Harvester...etc... would destroy billions of Zombies within seconds.

Which would be utterly impossible for it without tactical nuclear weapons, which it already wasted. You seem to have a grave overestimation of Skynet and the Terminators abilities.

Why would the T-800 hide when he could easily kill them all? You realise those Zombies would do just the same as the police did in the police station shoot out which is........ well not to good......

This would show an ignorance of tactics. If the T-800 just finds the zombies and starts shooting them down, it'll attract more and more and more, and that's more and more ammunition he's wasting on the undead. At the same time he's broadcasting his position and making it infinitely easier for Machiko to track and take him out while he's busy shooting up a bunch of zombies.

And as zombies have no fear and no pain, they don't stand there when getting shot. They will charge at the T-800 in a mob rush, heedless of the bullets tearing through their rotting flesh.

Plasma caster won't do a thing to the T-800, the T-X tried that and it couldn't even burn Arnold's flesh.

That was the T-850,not a T-800. T-850's are made stronger and resistant to plasma damage over the older T-800 units, who have no such protection. And the idea a single T--800 can manhandle every zombie on the field is just quite absurd and a complete waste of time. And as we have not seen a T-800 kill "hundreds of people in seconds" with its bare hands, you have nothing to offer saying it could do so to zombies.

#21 Posted by CouldntFindAName (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

If this was true, Kyle Reece would've been killed instantly the first time he encountered the T-800, and the entire resistance would've been slaughtered. Since we know this doesn't happen, then clearly it's not as easy as you'd like to claim.

Kyle Reese had prep every single time he went against the T-800, the first time he encountered the T-800, Kyle had prep. and Most of Mankind did get murdered in the future wars. It showed several humans getting shot and killed and all the T-800's were still standing and plus that is a different matter than what were talking about here. Those humans had prep. You never stated in the OP that the Zombies had prep or weaponary, so therefore, it would be easier for the T-800.

Which would be utterly impossible for it without tactical nuclear weapons, which it already wasted. You seem to have a grave overestimation of Skynet and the Terminators abilities.

Not true. A T-1000 would slice the heads of those Zombies even quicker. And the Zombies could tear the T-1000 limb to limb, but it would just regenerate, not that the Zombies would last or stand a chance anyways against that TERMINATOR. Since you wanna argue nuclear weapons, Skynets got plenty of those. Just like T-800's have fuel cells in them, that would vape all the Zombies.

This would show an ignorance of tactics. If the T-800 just finds the zombies and starts shooting them down, it'll attract more and more and more, and that's more and more ammunition he's wasting on the undead. At the same time he's broadcasting his position and making it infinitely easier for Machiko to track and take him out while he's busy shooting up a bunch of zombies.

Dude, it doesnt matter if it attacks more and more Zombies, the more Zombies, the better, the T-800 would just have more to kill and he would eventually kill them all. Humans have killed dozens of Zombies at once, the T-800 being a smart machine, could kill alot more.

That was the T-850,not a T-800. T-850's are made stronger and resistant to plasma damage over the older T-800 units, who have no such protection. And the idea a single T--800 can manhandle every zombie on the field is just quite absurd and a complete waste of time. And as we have not seen a T-800 kill "hundreds of people in seconds" with its bare hands, you have nothing to offer saying it could do so to zombies.

Their is no such Model as a T-850, It never said in T3 that Arnold was a T-850. Why don't you post proof of Arnold being a T-850? Also if their was a such thing as a T-850, Then the Endoskeletons shown in the future wars in T3 would look different than a T-800, Arnies endoskeleton shown at the beginning of T3 = To A T-800. The T-800 in T3 looked just as durable as Arnold did in 1 and 2.

Zombies are not as strong as a T-800 and what you fail to understand is, only so many Zombies could gang up on the machine at once. 3,000 Zombies couldnt gang on a T-800 at once, maybe 10 or 13 of em could, but once the T-800 faught them off instantly, he would continue to do so with more and more. Buddy, if you think the Zombies are gonna win this fight, you're wrong.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#22 Posted by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle Reese had prep every single time he went against the T-800, the first time he encountered the T-800, Kyle had prep. and Most of Mankind did get murdered in the future wars. It showed several humans getting shot and killed and all the T-800's were still standing and plus that is a different matter than what were talking about here. Those humans had prep. You never stated in the OP that the Zombies had prep or weaponary, so therefore, it would be easier for the T-800.

Kyle had to steal clothes and weapons he knew wouldn't do anything more than slow a T-800 down because he couldn't take anything inorganic with him during transit to the past. The same went for the T-800, otherwise it would've brought a plasma rifle and used that.

Also, most of humanity was killed during the surprise nuking unleashed by Skynet. People were being hunted down before anyone really knew what was going on. However when the remainder of the human military and people started coming together, Skynet's momentum all but halted and eventually Skynet was being pushed back. Humans didn't have prep to deal with Skynet, they just adapted to the situation, and despite all of Sarah Connor's tapes, the future isn't explicitly as she knew it would be.

Zombies don't have nor need prep. You seem to fail to understand the actual danger of a zombie horde.

Not true. A T-1000 would slice the heads of those Zombies even quicker. And the Zombies could tear the T-1000 limb to limb, but it would just regenerate, not that the Zombies would last or stand a chance anyways against that TERMINATOR. Since you wanna argue nuclear weapons, Skynets got plenty of those. Just like T-800's have fuel cells in them, that would vape all the Zombies.

And we're not talking about a T-1k, to which even proposing they were used in the "Future War", Skynet was still losing. Regardless of Skynet's learning capabilities and greater numbers, it was still losing to Humans. You also forget that, no, Skynet has no nukes. It wasted them all on Judgement Day, and the HPC's aren't nuke level. They're scarcely a city-block level. You also forget the Terminators need them to function.

The T-850 had two of them, and said with those cells he could operate for up to two-hundred years. Without them, they may at best only have an hour of emergency power before shutting down. Breaking the cores and throwing them like bombs would be an utter waste of time and resources and wouldn't do nearly as much damage per HPC as sending in an HK to strafe an area with plasma shots.

Dude, it doesnt matter if it attacks more and more Zombies, the more Zombies, the better, the T-800 would just have more to kill and he would eventually kill them all. Humans have killed dozens of Zombies at once, the T-800 being a smart machine, could kill alot more.

As I've pointed out, you fail to recognize the danger in that. Fighting with the zombies is a waste of time and ultimately a huge distraction from the real target in this. Machiko can shoot his head off from a distance while the T-800 is busy fighting zombies.

Their is no such Model as a T-850

And yet the movie, wiki, and all Source Material are there to happily disagree with you. Which makes your entire argument moot.

#23 Posted by HK616 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Kyle had to steal clothes and weapons he knew wouldn't do anything more than slow a T-800 down because he couldn't take anything inorganic with him during transit to the past. The same went for the T-800, otherwise it would've brought a plasma rifle and used that.

T-800 didn't really need prep either. He only robbed gun stores because guns is a quicker way of killing people.

Zombies don't have nor need prep. You seem to fail to understand the actual danger of a zombie horde.

I understand that Zombie Horde never showed to break Metal as strong as a T-800's and in fact, I don't think they've broken through metal period.........

And we're not talking about a T-1k, to which even proposing they were used in the "Future War", Skynet was still losing. Regardless of Skynet's learning capabilities and greater numbers, it was still losing to Humans. You also forget that, no, Skynet has no nukes. It wasted them all on Judgement Day, and the HPC's aren't nuke level. They're scarcely a city-block level. You also forget the Terminators need them to function.

Skynet didn't build T-1000's because they were too scared the T-1000's would rebel against them. I mean The T-1000 was impossible to kill and Skynet knows, not even they would have possible ways of beating them. Thats why You mainly see T-800's as their armys. Skynet has no nukes? Then how'd they use them on JudgementDay to begin with? Where's your proof that TERMINATOR's need City-Block- Level to operate?

The T-850 had two of them, and said with those cells he could operate for up to two-hundred years. Without them, they may at best only have an hour of emergency power before shutting down. Breaking the cores and throwing them like bombs would be an utter waste of time and resources and wouldn't do nearly as much damage per HPC as sending in an HK to strafe an area with plasma shots.

Wrong. The T-800 never said anything about how long he could live in T3. All he said was is that it was damaged during a plasma attack and right after all he talked about was is the T-X, He talked about how fast, strong and durable he was. He never said a thing about how long he could live. You have that mixed up with T2 During the scene where Sarah removes the bullets from the T-800's flesh. John asked him how long do you live or last? And the T-800 said 120 with his existing fuel cell. Without them, it wouldn't matter, the T-800 didn't shut down after he shoved his last fuel cell in the T-X's mouth. I wouldn't be suprised though if he had multiple Fuel Cells for back up.

As I've pointed out, you fail to recognize the danger in that. Fighting with the zombies is a waste of time and ultimately a huge distraction from the real target in this. Machiko can shoot his head off from a distance while the T-800 is busy fighting zombies.

Really? So A Zombie shooting a human head at a T-800 will faze the machine? LMAO.... OK.... This is a first.

And yet the movie, wiki, and all Source Material are there to happily disagree with you. Which makes your entire argument moot.

The Movie never said Arnold was a T-850. John asked, " Do you remember me " and question him about his Mom and Cyberdyne and the T-800 replied " That was a different T-101 " Which is his Model Number. Therefore, Arnold was saying it was a Model just like him, just another one off an assembly line. John asked " You guys come off an assembly line or something ? " the T-800 replied " Exactly. "

You claimed Arnold's character in Salvation was a T-850 and wiki's were posted to you that he was a T-800 and you claimed the wiki screwed up. So I can say the T3 T-850 wiki is also screwed up. Course you didn't have alot to say when Vaeternus posted a video of the writers and actors of TERMINATOR SALVATION confirming Arnold's Model was a T-800 in that movie.

#24 Edited by reikai (4115 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 didn't really need prep either. He only robbed gun stores because guns is a quicker way of killing people.

Point was he was trying to say Kyle had some master plan in play to take out the T-800, which is so far from true it's not funny. The whole thing was a gamble.

I understand that Zombie Horde never showed to break Metal as strong as a T-800's and in fact, I don't think they've broken through metal period.........

Broken down gates and other things. Then you have those larger, Nemesis sized ones and the tunnelers like in RE: Afterlife. Tons of different zombies. But like I said, I don't assume they can penetrate the T-800 armor, but the joints connecting the arms and legs can be damaged and even potentially pulled out with enough applied force. That is the issue in dealing with a zombie horde if you're careless, even if it is a T-800. That possibility still exists if you're not careful.

Skynet didn't build T-1000's because they were too scared the T-1000's would rebel against them. I mean The T-1000 was impossible to kill and Skynet knows, not even they would have possible ways of beating them.

There is a clear method and way of destroying them. However I could say Skynet couldn't think of a proper delivery system. It's technological advancements are very linear and even their weapons don't really change. If they had considered a more wide-area plasma weapon, killing a T-1000 would be relatively simple. Or even the application of a nanomachine virus to disable the T-1000's functions and render it from a liquid metal form into permanently solid construct, effectively "killing" it.

But these are things the Writers probably never thought of at the time.

Skynet has no nukes? Then how'd they use them on JudgementDay to begin with? Where's your proof that TERMINATOR's need City-Block- Level to operate?

When Skynet was activated it took over every computerized system on the planet. Not just those belonging to foreign powers, but the US as well. Nearly every weapons system on earth is controlled by computers, which includes Nuclear Launch Facilities. That's how it was able to launch nuclear missiles around the world, because it Hijacked every military system on the planet and used every governments own nukes against themselves.

Skynet has not since used nukes nor has it been shown creating them. Either due to lack of materials or simply not having a need to waste resources on them when it figured it could just build an army and steamroll the remaining human population.

Wrong. The T-800 never said anything about how long he could live in T3.

That's a T-850 in T3. And when talking about the HPC's I do believe he mentioned how long they would keep him in operation.

" That was a different T-101 " Which is his Model Number.

The 101 refers to the Skin Model, not the Series model. Both the T-800 and T-850 series both use the same Skin-Type. Source Material and Wiki both state the Terminator in T3 was a T-850 and explains that model has a resistance to plasma.

Course you didn't have alot to say when Vaeternus posted a video of the writers and actors of TERMINATOR SALVATION confirming Arnold's Model was a T-800 in that movie.

What may have been said behind the scenes doesn't mean it was part of the final product. And the fact we have a scene of a T-800 outside the factory as John was sneaking in already proves it was up and running, so the Terminator with the Type-101 skin (Arnie) wasn't a prototype model, unless it was the first one to use that Skin Type.

I have the movie in back. I'll rewatch Salvation again, however it doesn't change the fact the one in the T3 movie was a T-850, an upgraded model from the previous T-800 series. And you can't use T-850 feats for a T-800. Same way you can't use T-800 durability for earlier series like the T-600's.

#25 Edited by I_Never_Stop_Just_Like_THE_TERMINATOR (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Sir you do realize that if the T-800 flicked his finger Galactus would even be dust?

Therefore the Zombies stand no chance.

TERMINATOR Stomps now shut your mouth.

#26 Posted by I_Never_Stop_Just_Like_THE_TERMINATOR (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Sir you do realize that if the T-800 flicked his finger Galactus would even be dust?

Therefore the Zombies stand no chance.

TERMINATOR Stomps now shut your mouth.