Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By GreenLantern555

Okay, so I know who would win this fight, but my friend Kendall doesn't believe that Qui Gon would beat Windu, but I don't have enough evidence to explain, so I need the Vine's help.  

Both are at there peak levels. 
Showings in the Clone Wars TV series (2D verison) don't count.  

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
"Okay, so I know who would win this fight, but my friend Kendall doesn't believe that Qui Gon would destroy Windu, but I don't have enough evidence to explain, so I need the Vine's help.   Both are at there peak levels. Showings in the Clone Wars TV series (2D verison) don't count.   "

How would Qui-Gon destroy Windu?
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GreenLantern555
@velle37:
That was too harsh. But I do think Qui Gon would win.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @velle37: That was too harsh. But I do think Qui Gon would win. "

Qui-Gon was easily surpassed by his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi against Darth Maul.... 

At this time Obi isn't even near Mace's skill.... 

Mace is second only to Yoda............ 

By the time of the Clone Wars, Obi-Wan still isn't as good with a lightsaber, or as knowledgeable in the force as Mace........  

Obi-Wan pretty much stalemated Jango Fett (granted there was some degree of on and off help from Boba in their starship, but Obi and Jango eventually fouhgt one-on-one), while Mace later easily decapitated Jango.........

I don't see Qui-Gon winning.............
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GreenLantern555

But do you think that Mace is as tuned to the force as Qui Gon? I mean, he was the first to use the "Blue Ghosty" and I would think that this would apply heavily here. I'm not a huge Star Wars guy but this is interesting. 

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Mucklefluga

Mace Windu win easy
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
"But do you think that Mace is as tuned to the force as Qui Gon? I mean, he was the first to use the "Blue Ghosty" and I would think that this would apply heavily here. I'm not a huge Star Wars guy but this is interesting.  "

Mace is far older than Qui-Gon, and far more experienced with the force....... 

Qui-Gon was dead, that's why he was able to be a ghost..........
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GreenLantern555
@velle37: Fair enough, sir. I appreciate it. Always a pleasure talking to you Velle ;-)
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By velle37
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @velle37: Fair enough, sir. I appreciate it. Always a pleasure talking to you Velle ;-) "

No prob :)
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By karrob
@Mucklefluga said:
" Mace Windu win easy "
Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Mucklefluga

1)because he has a purple lightsaber 
2)He's black 
3)In the movies he's played by Samuel L Jackson 
4) It's MACE WINDU
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Skaddix

Windu Stomp

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nefarious

Mace wins with a passion.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By SpidermanWins
@Mucklefluga said:

" 1)because he has a purple lightsaber 2)He's black 3)In the movies he's played by Samuel L Jackson 4) It's MACE WINDU "

*Applause *
*Applause *
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Susanoo
@Mucklefluga said:
"

1)because he has a purple lightsaber 2)He's black 3)In the movies he's played by Samuel L Jackson 4) It's MACE WINDU

"
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Fetts

Mace Windu with ease.

raecinio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu easily. Qui gon Jinn was a wise Jedi but he was defeated by Darth Maul. Mace Windu defeated and overpowered Darth Maul's master, Darth Sidious pretty quickly. He was able to defeat him in saber combat and was strong and skillful enough to repel Palpatine's Force lightning back onto his face.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By myerlanski

Mace Windu. He has mastered a deadly style of light saber combat that the Jedi consider dangerous because of its aggressiveness which could easily link one to the dark path.

He is more in tuned with the force and his ability to manipulate it than qui gon.

Finally his ability to sense shatterpoints is truly advantageous to him.

Qui gons wisdom and his connection with the living force makes him formidable. He is my favorite Jedi to this date. He is a better philosopher and mentor than fighter.

Still in a fight I give it to Mace.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Definitely Mace Windu

Brynhyld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mace Windu... Then again... He has been taken out by a little punk before.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu stomps.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace Windu stomps.

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Mace takes this pretty easy.

coltron77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By coltron77

I really don't understand why anyone would think Qui Gon could win, Mace was shown in the comics to be second only to Yoda in application and knowledge of the force. He was the Master of The Jedi Order until he gave it to Yoda. Mace was the best duelist in the Jedi Order, none (not even Yoda) could match him. He is also one of the only Jedi to utilize shatterpoints which also him to the the weakness of damn near everything and use the force to exploit it. If that still does not convince you that you are wrong, we can compare feats....word of warning Mace's feats border on the insane at times. (i.e ripping apart a scores of armor droids with his bare hands, flicking an AT-TE off a cliff with ease, and of course being the only person ever to beat Darth Sidious in a lightsaber duel)

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raecinio: Mace wins, but I'm not going to acknowledge the other lies you put in your post.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight I give it to Windu in a majority

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Erkan12

Mace Windu 10 / 10.

Qui-Gon at his peak level should hold his own against Windu but still its not enough for winning a couple rounds. Mismatch for Qui-Gon, Windu is abnormal skilled and strong.

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was there really a need to bump this?

Anyway, I agree with @erkan12, Mace wins 10/10.

BobTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma go with Mace on this one. For pretty much all the reasons stated before. :3

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Mace. He beat Palpatine

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace wins decisively 10 times out of 10. Thread should be locked on that principle alone.

CairoV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Mace did not beat Sidious due to skill or power. Sidious wanted to pull Anakin to the dark side. So he allowed himself to lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: He's a troll. Ignore him.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Quigon would held for a while as a duelist he is nowhere near Windu Force level.

Avatar image for darthxcarmine6499
DarthxCarmine6499

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay since none of you know anything about star wars i will set the record straight the winner of this battle is extremely hard to tell they are even in strength completely but in the end i believe qui-gon would win. People dont undertsand how powerful darthy maul really was. His sole purpose was to destroy the jedi order all of them he was more powerful than windu. Obi wan has gotten lucky in every battle the only reason he won is because maul was cocky and didn't finish him off instead toying with him and caught off guard. Qui-Gon learned from both yoda and count dooku. And dooku mollywhopped both anakin and obi-wan in 2 and if it wasnt for anakin probably would've in 3 as well. Qui-Gon was the second most powerful in the force next to yoda and the only reason he wasn't on the council is because of his deceptive behavior which is talked about throughout episode 1. If you read the expanded universe books you will see this behavior. Maul couldv'e beaten windu in episode 1 but obi-wan once again extremely luck. And mace wouldve been killed by sidious much sooner if anakin didn't show up which was his intention after all. That was the last barrier to anakin becoming vader he lost purposly because anakins love for padme and to save her was the key. So altogether Qui-Gon-Jin would beat Mace Windu.

Avatar image for darthxcarmine6499
DarthxCarmine6499

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Palpatine could have easily killed mace he wanted anakin to do it the whole thing was a setup to turn anakin into vader sidious wouldve stomped him

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ah, and here we go again with the Mace fanwanking. He would win, but not a stomp.

Avatar image for levi_hajdar_501st
Levi_Hajdar_501st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all this would not be a stomp, when it comes to duels with sabers you have to consider not only the events and feats portrayed in the films but also the use of forms, for example, Mace Windu is fluent/complete in form VII (Vaapad) which allows him to feed off his opponents aggression and anger and is also (incompletely) a studier of form V (Shien) in which the user can utilise his greater physical strength to dominate the fight thus giving Windu a physical advantage over Qui-Gon. On the other hand, Qui-Gon is complete in the techniques of form IV (Ataru) which is a technique in which the user is able to perform more agile and acrobatic stunts to dodge opponents attacks therefore giving Qui-Gon an advantage of speed and agility over Windu. So at the moment this seems a stalemate, however, Windu's primary duel form (Vaapad) would prove rather useless to him as this form is really only effective against opponents such as Sith Lords and other VILLAINS! As I've said this form lets the user feed off the anger and negativity given off by his/hers opponent, but due to the fact that Qui-Qon was such a great ally with the force and new how to control the force during a fight, there would very little, if not any negativity and rage for Windu to feed off, therefore disabling Windu's main form of attack, giving Qui-Gon the advantage. So for pure saber work, I would have to give this one to Qui-Qon, plus, like darthxcarmine6499 correctly said, Qui-Gon was taught by Yoda and Dooku! Both exceptional duelists in which not even Anakin and Obi Wan could match {until Anakin became a sith which gave him more powers} so instead of just saying 'Windu stomps!' and, 'cos he's got Vaapad' actually think about how it all works...