#1 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, he can fly and his ability to manipulate multiple objects and more massive objects far out strips anything we have ever seen mace do.  Plus Mags Force Shield should deflect a light saber.

#3 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
Impressive, but Magneto pretty much did the same in War of Apocalypse. One of my favorites were Magneto and Bishop were surrounded by 1 million 2 story robots. And Mag wiped them all out at an instance just like Mace did on that video.
#4 Posted by Platinum Archer (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Tevnoba said:

"Magneto, he can fly and his ability to manipulate multiple objects and more massive objects far out strips anything we have ever seen mace do.  Plus Mags Force Shield should deflect a light saber."


exactly

#5 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224776 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto for the win
#8 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto constructs another asteroid M and does his taxes while Mace, the X-Men, and Pre-Civil war Avengers pound away at his shields. Mags then reverses Maces bloodflow and he dies of a stroke. Wanda then has a nervous breakdown and House of M triggers, leaving everyone with no memory of Mace Windu.

#9 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto could just take mace's lightsaber and stab him with it

#10 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags for all the reasons stated

#11 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof.
#12 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Imma go with Mace on this one

His mastery  of the force is on par with Yoda's

#13 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto, stomp.

#14 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
You can spot Mace those feats, with Yoda and the entire Force using cast of every SW movie made and it still wouldn't make the difference of preventing them from dying of multiple strokes.
#15 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!
#16 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

lol what Mace did in that cartoon, is something Revan of the old Jedi could do. Those kinds of feats are the kind of shitt the Jedi's of old are capable of. 

#17 Posted by Little Flash (5 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW Magneto would just break his light saber 

#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no question. Magneto would rip apart every Jedi. Even if there was a hundred of them coming at him. 

#19 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!"
Still it happened so it is canon. You may or May not like it.

Mace never fought the clone army. I wouldnt say no jedi has jumped 60-80 feet. Mace did jump pretty high off that balcony and landed many feet below on his feet, with no trouble at all. Besides the movies can't show everything. And Mace could not use force wave to that extreme due to the possibility of injuring near by jedi.
#20 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"lol what Mace did in that cartoon, is something Revan of the old Jedi could do. Those kinds of feats are the kind of shitt the Jedi's of old are capable of. "

Revan would be no match for Mace. Mace is almost on the same level as Yoda, Yoda is on the same level as Sidious, and Sidious was the most powerful sith in history. Besides Revan has never shown that kind of power.
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

That is complete rediculious. They are in a war, surrounded by thousands of enemies...how can he NOT miss? Especially with his fellow jedi's dying one by one. 

#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Sidious was the most powerful sith in history."
Man, the Sith must all be punks considering Sidious got absolutely ruined by 2 half-dead Skywalkers.
#23 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"That is complete rediculious. They are in a war, surrounded by thousands of enemies...how can he NOT miss? Especially with his fellow jedi's dying one by one. "

Because a powerful force wave damages everything within its path, and Mace was around a lot of jedi. Is that hard to get?
#24 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Sidious was the most powerful sith in history."
Man, the Sith must all be punks considering Sidious got absolutely ruined by 2 half-dead Skywalkers."
Really when was this? 
 
Sidious was able to ravage cities, and turn entire star fleets to dust with wormholes. Don't think any sith matched that kind of power.
#25 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Really when was this? "
Uhh the end of Return of the Jedi. Vader kinda picks him up and tosses him like a rag doll, killing him.
#26 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Really when was this? "
Uhh the end of Return of the Jedi. Vader kinda picks him up and tosses him like a rag doll, killing him."
And how was Vader half dead?

Vader is far from being a weakling. Besides he was the chosen one it was the will of the force that he kills Sidious.
#27 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he did die directly afterwards. I believe Luke had him on the ropes before that. It's been a while since I watched the movies.

#28 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"There is no question. Magneto would rip apart every Jedi. Even if there was a hundred of them coming at him. "
Lol and you are being ridiculous.
#29 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
You can spot Mace those feats, with Yoda and the entire Force using cast of every SW movie made and it still wouldn't make the difference of preventing them from dying of multiple strokes."
You are also being ridiculous.
#30 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!"
Still it happened so it is canon. You may or May not like it.

Mace never fought the clone army. I wouldnt say no jedi has jumped 60-80 feet. Mace did jump pretty high off that balcony and landed many feet below on his feet, with no trouble at all. Besides the movies can't show everything. And Mace could not use force wave to that extreme due to the possibility of injuring near by jedi."
Jumping down is not the same as jumping up!  And as for cannon, I'm not inclined to agree - the novels are mostly cannon, why? because Lucas supported them - and they fit in with his vision.  The cartoon takes too many things for granted, that do not follow in line with scope and limitations of the movies and novels.  People on the vine have said many times that the X-men cartoons do not count as cannon, so why should this cartoon?
#31 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!"
Still it happened so it is canon. You may or May not like it.

Mace never fought the clone army. I wouldnt say no jedi has jumped 60-80 feet. Mace did jump pretty high off that balcony and landed many feet below on his feet, with no trouble at all. Besides the movies can't show everything. And Mace could not use force wave to that extreme due to the possibility of injuring near by jedi."
Jumping down is not the same as jumping up!  And as for cannon, I'm not inclined to agree - the novels are mostly cannon, why? because Lucas supported them - and they fit in with his vision.  The cartoon takes too many things for granted, that do not follow in line with scope and limitations of the movies and novels.  People on the vine have said many times that the X-men cartoons do not count as cannon, so why should this cartoon?"
There's no such thing as "mostly canon" either it is or it isn't. Which it's not, yes or no, Luke Skywalker can move black holes with the force.
#32 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!"
Still it happened so it is canon. You may or May not like it.

Mace never fought the clone army. I wouldnt say no jedi has jumped 60-80 feet. Mace did jump pretty high off that balcony and landed many feet below on his feet, with no trouble at all. Besides the movies can't show everything. And Mace could not use force wave to that extreme due to the possibility of injuring near by jedi."
Jumping down is not the same as jumping up!  And as for cannon, I'm not inclined to agree - the novels are mostly cannon, why? because Lucas supported them - and they fit in with his vision.  The cartoon takes too many things for granted, that do not follow in line with scope and limitations of the movies and novels.  People on the vine have said many times that the X-men cartoons do not count as cannon, so why should this cartoon?"

Lucas also went over a lot of the cartoons work. So whether you agree or not it is still considered canon. The novels do not contradict too much with the cartoons. The cartoons and novel show mostly different events. Like when Mace took on a whole army of droids on dantooine, that was not shown in the novels.
#33 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!!"
Still it happened so it is canon. You may or May not like it.

Mace never fought the clone army. I wouldnt say no jedi has jumped 60-80 feet. Mace did jump pretty high off that balcony and landed many feet below on his feet, with no trouble at all. Besides the movies can't show everything. And Mace could not use force wave to that extreme due to the possibility of injuring near by jedi."
Jumping down is not the same as jumping up!  And as for cannon, I'm not inclined to agree - the novels are mostly cannon, why? because Lucas supported them - and they fit in with his vision.  The cartoon takes too many things for granted, that do not follow in line with scope and limitations of the movies and novels.  People on the vine have said many times that the X-men cartoons do not count as cannon, so why should this cartoon?"
There's no such thing as "mostly canon" either it is or it isn't. Which it's not, yes or no, Luke Skywalker can move black holes with the force."

Anything that does not contradict with the movies are considered canon, unless said otherwise by Lucas or Leland. You can say whatever it is canon lol.
#34 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Anything that does not contradict with the movies are considered canon, unless said otherwise by Lucas or Leland. You can say whatever it is canon lol.

I'll take that as a 'no', they can't perform EU feats unless specified by the OP, therefore, it's not canon. Contrarily, you can say whatever, the feats you mentioned will never, ever be canon.
#35 Posted by DOMINIS (159 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Anything that does not contradict with the movies are considered canon, unless said otherwise by Lucas or Leland. You can say whatever it is canon lol.

I'll take that as a 'no', they can't perform EU feats unless specified by the OP, therefore, it's not canon. Contrarily, you can say whatever, the feats you mentioned will never, ever be canon."

Actually it is the other way around, they are considered canon unless said otherwise by Lucas or Leland(who Lucas put in charge of keeping track of what is canon and not, something he should not have to do if only the movies are canon).

Go read my reply on the Yoda vs Magneto.
#36 Edited by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Alot of you guys exclude the fact that Mace has the Force. Sure Magneto would take the lightsaber but Mace will just dodge and/or use the Force to stop the saber with the Force and Force Crush Magneto's lungs and he'll die.

#37 Posted by Mr.Pie (546 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys seriously make it sound like the Force is unlimited. Force is limited to the use while magneto could easily take Mace's head off his shoulder by a couple of hundreds of sharp metal coming at him from an omnidirectional attack.

#38 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" DOMINIS said:
"Tevnoba said:
"DOMINIS said:
"I say Mace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSrH1b-nQ28"
That is crack stupid, too many non-cannon abilities used."

Not non-canon at all. People say it was exaggerated, but have no proof."
No force user has ever jumped some 60-80 feet in the air - 20 to 30 sure not over those dunes.  If mace was really that powerful - he would have smoke the entire droid army (without the help of any other Jedi) in the second Episode.  And could have soloed the entire clone army by himself.  It is way over exaggerated!!!!!!!! "
Strange. I seem to recall in the battle of Dantooine when Mace Windu probably goes 60-80 feet in the air.
#39 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Pie said:
" You guys seriously make it sound like the Force is unlimited. Force is limited to the use while magneto could easily take Mace's head off his shoulder by a couple of hundreds of sharp metal coming at him from an omnidirectional attack. "
Yeah, I guess. Though the only way that works is if Magneto has the lightsaber, throws toe pieces at him, Mace uses the Force to stop them, Magneto throws the lightsaber, Mace stops that with the other hand, Magneto uses other pieces from other side to trip him, and then the pieces and lightsaber kill him. Defiantly not a curbstomp though. 
#40 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto might win