#1 Edited by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic versions both, pre-52

Doomsday is allowed no "revives" for round 1 (meaning I don't care about anything beyond that) and is allowed only one "revive" for round 2. I'm not an expert but I'm guessing this could give him things such as an immunity to lightsabers or force lightning and such

Round 1 - Random encounter on a foreign desert planet, a few miles away from a Jedi base of operations.

Doomsday is bloodlusted as usual and Windu is in character.

They clash 1v1 until one dies.

If Windu emerges victorious then he returns to the Jedi compound after repping west side

Round 2 - If Doomsday emerges victorious he continues on to the compound where he encounters Yoda and a plethora of Jedi regulars in addition to Sidious who is under the guise of chancellor or whatever he was in the movies

P.S. This might be a stomp but I still suspected the Jedis' powers in addition to the lethality of the lightsaber might be enough to bring DD down

#2 Posted by GhostRider2 (3308 posts) - - Show Bio

Windu would start by cutting Doomsday arms off.....

#3 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2 - If Doomsday emerges victorious he continues on to the compound where he encounters Yoda and a plethora of Jedi regulars in addition to Sidious who is under the guise of chancellor or whatever he was in the movies

Oh come on, Yoda owns Doomsday in a blink stomp. Yoda is too fast for Doomsday. Also, Palpatine can simply wormhole or open a force storm and it's over for Doomsday.

#4 Posted by terry2012 (5223 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Windu wins.

Round 2: Dommsday wins, but loses to the rest of them.

#5 Posted by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Doomsday, like, Superman's enemy Doomsday?

#6 Posted by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Oh come on, Yoda owns Doomsday in a blink stomp. Yoda is too fast for Doomsday. Also, Palpatine can simply wormhole or open a force storm and it's over for Doomsday.

Yoda is too fast for Doomsday?

Doomsday has blitzed a variation of the Justice League, Booster Gold (or maybe it was Blue Beetle) compared his speed to that of the Flash's and Superman has to go all out just to keep up with him, I'd say DD is faster then Yoda.

#7 Posted by Bossmonster (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one to call for a few reasons. First. Is doomsday able to match Supermans speed? If so, this will end way before it starts and that's just all there is to it. If not, then I believe that Windu has greater speed and the weapon for the Job. Windu easy. However, Round two, I give a 50/50 and think someone with a bit more info on doomsday should answer. Because the way I see it, Doomsday would come back with skin that couldn't be cut by the lightsaber. However, does that mean Windu couldn't find a shatterpoint in it? Also, could/would Windu force crush his chest? If so, force crush, plus lightsaber to eye?? Otherwise, Doomsday takes round 2.

#8 Posted by Stompa (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhm seriously? I really like SW characters but against anybody on Superman level Windu is minced meat. He can never hope to match the speed or the strength and would be blitzed and one shooted. For round two Sids only chance is a wormhole to BFR Doomsday and propably destroy the planet he stands on in the process.

#9 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Yoda is too fast for Doomsday?

Doomsday has blitzed a variation of the Justice League, Booster Gold (or maybe it was Blue Beetle) compared his speed to that of the Flash's and Superman has to go all out just to keep up with him, I'd say DD is faster then Yoda.

Give me scans please.

He moves in a blur as he evades falling debris.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/2504590-new_picture__13_.jpg

As a demonstration for students, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba attack Yoda, and without even being armed, Yoda evades their blows. Koon can slash apart droids in the span of the utterance of three words, Tiin can deflect numerous blaster bolts while forming a shield out of his lightsaber blade, and Depa can produce several afterimages of her lightsaber.

She had attended a lecture about battle techniques given by Master Yoda earlier this year, and the memory of it came back to her now. Yoda had faced the assembled students and spoken, his thin reedy voice somehow carrying to the far corners of the lecture hall without benefit of amplifiers.
"Better than training, the Force is. More than experience or speed it gives."
And he had given a demonstration. Three members of the council—Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Depa Billaba, excellent fighters all—had come forward and attacked him. Master Yoda had not been armed, and had not seemed to move more than a meter or so, his tread slow and measured. Nevertheless, none of the three had been able to lay a finger on him.

--Taken from Darth Maul Shadow Hunter

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1937134-new_picture__6_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1937135-new_picture__7_.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48765/1937136-new_picture__8_.jpg

Not far away, Saesee Tiin led another pair of judicials in a charge against a half a dozen terrorists entrenched in a narrow alley between two of the pyramids, his blade a blur of cobalt as it parried bolts and sent blasters flying from outstretched hands.

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Tiin, and Ki-Adi-Mundi surged from the pyramid entrance, engaging the terrorists that had driven them back. A quarter of the way across the immense plaza, the Jedi spread out in a wedge formation, their constantly moving blades fending off blaster bolts loosed from ahead and to either side. Behind the energy barrier fashioned by the lightsabers, Yaddle, Depa, Vergere, and two of the judicials raced out to divert fire from the rear.

--Taken from Cloak of Deception

Depa's blade was everywhere. Mace backpedaled, parrying frantically, absorbing the shock of her attacks with bent arms and a two-handed grip. He was taller than she, with more reach and weight, and vastly more muscle in his upper body, but she drove him backward as though he were a child. Green flame struck through his guard, and only a frantic jerk of his head turned what would have been a brain-burning thrust into a line of char along his cheekbone.

--Taken from Shatterpoint

Also, show me Doomsday even reacting to Yoda. A blow with a saber and Doomsday is done for.

As for

So Mace can win against Doomsday, when Yoda would fail in round 2? Even though Mace is second best to Yoda.

Sidious can speed blitz Doomsday if he wanted to. Also, Sidious is immune to being sucked into his own force storms.

#10 Edited by Bossmonster (2240 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn:

Dude, people like you piss me off. If you are not going to fully read a post, don't reply to it. I said clearly in the first part that A)I thought that someone with more knowledge on Doomsday should answer this and B) That if Doomsday could match Superman in speed, this would be over before starting and C)That only if that where not the case did I think Windu can win. Go back and read what I said. So annoying.
#11 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Doomsday not stomp this? Can a lightsaber even hurt him?

#12 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday without any effort.

#13 Posted by Immortal777 (7608 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way a lightsaber is cutting DD.

#14 Posted by ComicStooge (12902 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Here he is blitzing the League:

#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8313 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Doomsday does some how get cut.......he doesn't have any internal organs and he has a healing factor. Should we even talk about his adaptation powers?

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#17 Posted by dondave (37624 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday ftw

#18 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

cud not mace use the force to snap his neck? or shatterpoint doomsday?

#19 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Yoda is not faster than Doomsday. Doomsday has speed on par, if not greater than Superman. Doomsday could easily tear apart any Jedi, all he needs in one punch, or any kind of a hit really, and its game over.

#20 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Jesus Christ..........really?

@Hksaru said:

If Windu emerges victorious then he returns to the Jedi compound after repping west side

That's a stereotype, I call mild racism .......