nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mace Windu can use the Force to amp himself and for precognition but not offensively. Both have their standard gear and are in-character. Deadpool's swords can withstand a lightsaber for the purposes of this battle. The fight is to the death or incapacitation. Fight takes place in the Jedi Temple and they start 10 yards away from each other. This is a two round fight. Who wins each round and why?

1. Movie Mace Windu vs Deadpool
  2. EU Mace Windu vs Deadpool
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mace wins both rounds

Karambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Windu both rounds with low-moderate difficulty.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karambit said:

Windu both rounds with low-moderate difficulty.

This.

inb4 Deadpool fanboys show up.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Lol. Even if Mace can't kill him, he can most certainly incapacitate him. Mace doesn't take shit, Deadpool's antics won't distract or throw him off. Not for very long at least.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see Mace taking both rounds due to Deadpool's fighting style. Deadpool understands that he really can't die due to his Healing Factor so when he fights he cares very little about the damage he sustains as he knows it will Heal back. The problem here is that he isn't taking a few bullets or A katana to back, He is getting hit by a Super Heated Space Sword that once Mace get the first hit off, he'll continue intill Deathpool is nothing but little strips of red cloth, sure he will heal, but it will take a while.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoted_rogue: damn it, you responded before I could but up why I think Mace wins, lol

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is outclassed here.

Devoted_Rogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: No, u r wrong. Deadpooly is my fav comic buk chractr. Deadpool is 2 OP, n mace window will get rekt by his strenth!!!!!!

No, but in all seriousness. You and I seem to be on the same page. Lol.

Like, I see Deadpool being like.

-Offers Mace a chimichanga- "Chimichanga?" Before Windu promptly cuts off the Merc's hand. -insert witty fourth wall breaking pun here- Mace hacks him up before he has the chance to heal.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: why? There is no reason, Deadpool is out classed and out of place

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

1. Deadpool. What has Windu done in the movie? He had trouble with gunfire at close range. Retreated at the beginning of the fight with Palpatine. I don't think he at any point attacked relentlessly, only trading a couple of hits with Palpatine, withdraw, repeat, maybe a pause in the middle of it. Whenever he got the upperhand it was due to physical strength. He is really not that impressive in the movies, if I put that against everything Deadpool did in the comics over the decades and consider that Deadpools standard gear contains explosives, the only thing that keeps this from being a stomp is that I'm willing to assume that Windus stats are a lot higher than they look.

2. Mace Windu

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mace both rounds. Since Mace won't use it offensively, then he can direct it towards enhancing himself. Mace could even use Force-Heal and probably jump at DP, slice his head off, and throw it into space.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: BTW, Mace in the films has defeated PALPATINE, the MOST POWERFUL sith that has ever walked the galaxy. Mace's strength in the movies is due to force assistance. He has incredible willpower to be able to hold on like that, as well as spectacular dueling skills and reaction time. In Geonosis did you even see him? He can deflect any and all grenades/bullets deadpool sends, plus precog to see where he tps to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Comic Deadpool would probably beat live action Mace, although if we include full canon, Deadpool probably loses.

EU Mace would take Deadpool to the curb, no discussion required.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I don't know.
  2. Mace wrecks.
Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

@stahlflamme: BTW, Mace in the films has defeated PALPATINE, the MOST POWERFUL sith that has ever walked the galaxy. Mace's strength in the movies is due to force assistance. He has incredible willpower to be able to hold on like that, as well as spectacular dueling skills and reaction time. In Geonosis did you even see him? He can deflect any and all grenades/bullets deadpool sends, plus precog to see where he tps to.

Doesn't everyone agree by now Palpatine let him win? Palapatine isn't the most powerful Sith that EVER walked the galaxy in the movies either, his master was better.

Geonosis, I remember Windu releasing his hostage, because he had to deflect blasterfire, getting knocked over by an alien bull, losing his weapon in the process and killing Jango, who was injured. He only deflected a couple of blaster shots, most from random droids, and not a single explosive, just like every other jedi. Nothing there to suggest he could handle automatic fire or explosives. I don't think that would completely overwhelm him immediately, but the one explosive used in the Star wars movies sure threw Obi-Wan of balance.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: he did not let him win and that is one of his greatest feats across all Star Wars lore!

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deadpool loses

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_ said:

@stahlflamme: he did not let him win and that is one of his greatest feats across all Star Wars lore!

It sure furthered Palpatines agenda and he did not use the force before he was pushed into a corner and played possum when Mace reflected it back at him. Yoda was stated to be a better duelist than Mace and Palpatine was at least his equal.

And in the extended Universe context Mace was amped by his Vaapad style absorbing Sidious negative emotions or something, but I'm not arguing for EU they are way more powerful than Deadpool in that.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AZTERIX_

@bullet_to_the_head: @stahlflamme: Ok, well I guess he might have then =P. Big risk however. Wouldnt be funny if Mace just killed him and none of the following films would have happened.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even when you hamstring the offensive use of the Force and depower his light sabers he still wins

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mace wins

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jacthripper

Deadpool: Want a chimicha--

*Mace cuts him in half mid sentence

Mace: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ElderSkaar

Round one. Windu was on Yoda's level and he fought with impressive combat speed, Windu 8/10

Round two. Windu fights as a blur to other Jedi's, Wade won't be able to see him and his limbs would be cut off in a matter of second.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as he can't use the Force offensively here i think movie Mace might have a pretty hard time fighting Wade, mostly due to his unpredictability and agility. He's skilled, but i;d wager Mace is as skilled, just in a different way. They have completely different fighting styles, and while Wade has guns they shouldn't be a problem for someone as fast as Mace. Also, precog. EU Mace would decimate him, though. In any case, Wade's healing factor might keep him alive after being chopped up, but it wont stop him being chopped up in the first place.

AnimeFightsHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

make it "windu is high on laughing gas" and then maybe deadpool could distract him with a joke.

Avatar image for supermankillsbatman
Supermankillsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think mace would win both rounds , Deadpool will be cocky and mace would slice him in to pieces. If Deadpool took the fight seriously then it would be the other way round.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool.

Mace Windu.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azterix_: The whole reason he did it was to fully turn over Anakin to the Dark Side, But yah your right, that would have been hilarious if Palpatine had died there.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tempted to say Mace in both and Deadpool in both... Lol.

Could go either way.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Mace vs Spiderman thread was locked. Sorry for all the people would wanted to post XD.

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexorr said:

Lol Mace vs Spiderman thread was locked. Sorry for all the people would wanted to post XD.

That was unfortunate, wasn't it?

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers