Darth Vader

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Unbelonger

A very good fight, and i think it's hard to tell, but since i like Vader more im going with him (i like Vader not Anakin) just in case.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Well who wins?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Static Shock

I'm gonna go with Mace. He would have defeated the Emperor, if it wasn't for Anakin. :P

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Unbelonger

Uhm, im still thinking The emperor planned the whole thing as he saw the situation. He might had been felling sure about Anakin's future reaction, besides the empreror didn't show the same level of performance against Windu as when he was fighting yoda.

Thinking about it again, i think i don't like Vader that much. I mean he was Anakin, that little traitor. my vote goes to Windu now. shrugs

zzzzzzzz

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Vader.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Unbelonger

When i think about it, i would like Vader if i haven't seen each one of the 3 prequel episodes. They ruined Vader for me, but i don't care. The movies were good.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

"I'm gonna go with Mace. He would have defeated the Emperor, if it wasn't for Anakin. :P"

Actually the only reason Windu made a good fight was because the emperor used him as a weapon to make anakin do the last step to the darkside

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nighthunter

Unbelonger says:

"When i think about it, i would like Vader if i haven't seen each one of the 3 prequel episodes. They ruined Vader for me, but i don't care. The movies were good.zzzzzzzzzzzz "

I don't think they ruined it, in fact they made Vader look more like a human in other words they made him more "realistic"

but that's my opinion

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Emperor became stronger after he killed Mace, same with Anikan after he destroyed the Jedi Temple and killed the younglings. The more evil sh!t you do, the stronger you become with the Dark Side. Vader is actually weaker then Anikan. Mace is suppose to be the best swordsmen the Jedi have (besides Yoda)

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Unbelonger

Maybe you're right, but.. i don't like human.. haha. It could be the combination of the actor selected for the role and the attitude of the character that made me dilike him heavily. Still i don't really dislike the fact that i disliked him... if you know what i mean. It fit well in the movie for me.

zzzzzzzzzz

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nighthunter

Gambler says:

"The Emperor became stronger after he killed Mace, same with Anikan after he destroyed the Jedi Temple and killed the younglings. The more evil sh!t you do, the stronger you become with the Dark Side. Vader is actually weaker then Anikan. Mace is suppose to be the best swordsmen the Jedi have (besides Yoda)"

and Obi-wan

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Unbelonger

Obi-wan is my favorite character in The saga. Just saying. shrugs

zzzzzzzzzz

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

Unbelonger says:

"Obi-wan is my favorite character in The saga. Just saying. *shrugs*zzzzzzzzzz"

mine too

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"Actually the only reason Windu made a good fight was because the emperor used him as a weapon to make anakin do the last step to the darkside"

Everyone keeps saying that, and I continue to disagree with it. I don't think he planned that, you can't really assume that he did.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Unbelonger

What i say is that he didn't plan it before, if you wanna call it good luck of him that anakin arrived on time, then he felt Anaking and took the risk of lay defeated, hoping for eaither windu to try and arrest him, while he would try to seduce anakin to join him defeat Windu and... well... i could keep talking crap, but im lazy to.. i hope you get my point.

zzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Unbelonger says:

"What i say is that he didn't plan it before, if you wanna call it good luck of him that anakin arrived on time, then he felt Anaking and took the risk of lay defeated, hoping for eaither windu to try and arrest him, while he would try to seduce anakin to join him defeat Windu and... well... i could keep talking crap, but im lazy to.. i hope you get my point.zzzzzzzz"

Meh.... I still disagree.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Static Shock says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Actually the only reason Windu made a good fight was because the emperor used him as a weapon to make anakin do the last step to the darkside"

Everyone keeps saying that, and I continue to disagree with it. I don't think he planned that, you can't really assume that he did."

I agree, although he had been setting the whole Fall of the Jedi up from the start, I don't believe he LET Mace nearly kill him.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition

idk, i thought it was a setup too. he's the emperror and he cant beat mace? then later he fights yoda to a draw and shows waaaayyy more skill then he did with mace? i think it was just cause anakin was there, so he could turn him.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Unbelonger

That! is exactly the event that made me think it was a set up, it couldn't be that Windu did better than yoda, it's just not right; However, it is kind of interesting that the events in the movie can't really tell what was what, leaving people to make their own hypotesis according to their preferences.

zzzzzzzzz

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"idk, i thought it was a setup too. he's the emperror and he cant beat mace? then later he fights yoda to a draw and shows waaaayyy more skill then he did with mace? i think it was just cause anakin was there, so he could turn him."

I addressed that already :P

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"idk, i thought it was a setup too. he's the emperror and he cant beat mace? then later he fights yoda to a draw and shows waaaayyy more skill then he did with mace? i think it was just cause anakin was there, so he could turn him."
I addressed that already :P"

lol ok i see it now. but he got that much stronger??? all the evil stuff he did up until then and he was still that weak compared to mace but killing mace like increased his power 100 times so he could fight yoda?? was mace just all that? i mean, he didnt even kill mace, anakin did, but he still got that much more powerful after it??? idk...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

Nighthunter says:

"Static Shock says:
"Nighthunter says:
Everyone keeps saying that, and I continue to disagree with it. I don't think he planned that, you can't really assume that he did."
ok let's think this with logic four normal jedi masters and Windu arrive to arrest Palpatine. He attacks them and kills the four of them without any problem moving himself like he did against Yoda. Both the jedis and the siths can sense people using the force. so he could sense that Anakin was coming to him. He let's Windu win, desfigurate his face and make him look like a monster to Anakin. After that he is able to do what he has wanted for a long time, transform the chosen one into a sith. "

the world must not have started rotating yet, cause we're still agreeing!

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nighthunter

Static Shock says:

"Nighthunter says:

ok let's think this with logic four normal jedi masters and Windu arrive to arrest Palpatine. He attacks them and kills the four of them without any problem moving himself like he did against Yoda. Both the jedis and the siths can sense people using the force. so he could sense that Anakin was coming to him. He let's Windu win, desfigurate his face and make him look like a monster to Anakin. After that he is able to do what he has wanted for a long time, transform the chosen one into a sith.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Unbelonger

Do as if i had asked the same questions that Apparition just made( hoping for more enphasis).

zzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

Nighthunter says:

"ok let's think this with logic four normal jedi masters and Windu arrive to arrest Palpatine. He attacks them and kills the four of them without any problem moving himself like he did against Yoda. Both the jedis and the siths can sense people using the force. so he could sense that Anakin was coming to him. He let's Windu win, desfigurate his face and make him look like a monster to Anakin. After that he is able to do what he has wanted for a long time, transform the chosen one into a sith. "

Whether he planned it or let Mace take him down still cannot be assumed. I can't be convinced, simply because there could have been other ways that the Emperor could have used to make Anakin turn to the Dark Side.

Like G said, A Dark Jedi grows in power as he does more evil deeds. So, it makes sense that he toppled Yoda as a result.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nighthunter says:

"Static Shock says:
"Nighthunter says:

ok let's think this with logic four normal jedi masters and Windu arrive to arrest Palpatine. He attacks them and kills the four of them without any problem moving himself like he did against Yoda. Both the jedis and the siths can sense people using the force. so he could sense that Anakin was coming to him. He let's Windu win, desfigurate his face and make him look like a monster to Anakin. After that he is able to do what he has wanted for a long time, transform the chosen one into a sith. "

So he could sense Anikan was coming and Mace couldn't? Also, it doesn't make any sense that the one Jedi who never trusted Anikan in the first place, and sensed his anger from the jump, all the sudden and conveniently doesn't the very moment Anikan turns? When a Jedi turns to the Dark Side and begins to use there powers for evil and personal gain, they become disfigured. Thats why Anikan began to look more and more jacked up as he started down the dark path. Like after he killed all those people on the Mustafar system, his eyes where green and funky.

Killing Mace made the Emperor stronger. Thats why when he fought Yoda he was more powerful.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Apparition says:

"lol ok i see it now. but he got that much stronger??? all the evil stuff he did up until then and he was still that weak compared to mace but killing mace like increased his power 100 times so he could fight yoda?? was mace just all that? i mean, he didnt even kill mace, anakin did, but he still got that much more powerful after it??? idk..."

Anakin didn't kill Mace, he sliced his arm off. Palpatine finished him off by blasting him out of the window with Force Lightning.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"Gambler says:
"Apparition says:

lol ok i see it now. but he got that much stronger??? all the evil stuff he did up until then and he was still that weak compared to mace but killing mace like increased his power 100 times so he could fight yoda?? was mace just all that? i mean, he didnt even kill mace, anakin did, but he still got that much more powerful after it??? idk..."

No, Anikan cut off his hand, and the Emperor killed him. And yes, not only did he kill Mace, he killed four other master before that. The evil he had done up until then gave him strength, but he wasn't actually getting his hands dirty. Not until he went on a killing spree and took out five Jedi Masters.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 23:33:36

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Batman666

Darth Vader

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nighthunter

Apparition says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Static Shock says:
"Nighthunter says:

the world must not have started rotating yet, cause we're still agreeing!"

lol

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Unbelonger

Although He didn't take out yoda. I mean he ended hanging there too, The thing in that scene is that... the emperor had the "high ground" at the end.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Static Shock

Gambler says:

"No, Anikan cut off his hand, and the Emperor killed him. And yes, not only did he kill Mace, he killed four other master before that. The evil he had done up until then gave him strength, but he wasn't actually getting his hands dirty. Not until he went on a killing spree and took out five Jedi Masters.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 23:33:36"

And that ultimately explains how Palpatine was able to take down Yoda.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Unbelonger says:

"Although He didn't take out yoda. I mean he ended hanging there too, The thing in that scene is that... the emperor had the "high ground" at the end.zzzzzzzzzzz"

Well, I met to say that he was able to fight him to a standstill. My bad.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 23:42:11

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Apparition

Static Shock says:

"Apparition says:
"lol ok i see it now. but he got that much stronger??? all the evil stuff he did up until then and he was still that weak compared to mace but killing mace like increased his power 100 times so he could fight yoda?? was mace just all that? i mean, he didnt even kill mace, anakin did, but he still got that much more powerful after it??? idk..."
Anakin didn't kill Mace, he sliced his arm off. Palpatine finished him off by blasting him out of the window with Force Lightning."

oh that's right.

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"Gambler says:
"Apparition says:
lol ok i see it now. but he got that much stronger??? all the evil stuff he did up until then and he was still that weak compared to mace but killing mace like increased his power 100 times so he could fight yoda?? was mace just all that? i mean, he didnt even kill mace, anakin did, but he still got that much more powerful after it??? idk..."
No, Anikan cut off his hand, and the Emperor killed him. And yes, not only did he kill Mace, he killed four other master before that. The evil he had done up until then gave him strength, but he wasn't actually getting his hands dirty. Not until he went on a killing spree and took out five Jedi Masters.

see i thought i was watching star wars instead of highlander

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
Anakin didn't kill Mace, he sliced his arm off. Palpatine finished him off by blasting him out of the window with Force Lightning."

oh that's right.

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"Gambler says:
"Apparition says:

see i thought i was watching star wars instead of highlander"

No need to get all sarcastic. Its common Star Wars lure. Hate, anger, all that good stuff makes you stronger with the Dark Side. I'd say you'd have to really embrace some hate and anger to kill five people in 15 mins.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Unbelonger

I really wanted yoda to at least mess up more the emperor's disgusting face, or fix it a little.. whichever would had been the case.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Andferne

Darth Vader ftw.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"Apparition says:
"Static Shock says:
"Apparition says:
oh that's right. Gambler says:
"Apparition says:
"Gambler says:
"Apparition says:
see i thought i was watching star wars instead of highlander"
No need to get all sarcastic. Its common Star Wars lure. Hate, anger, all that good stuff makes you stronger with the Dark Side. I'd say you'd have to really embrace some hate and anger to kill five people in 15 mins."

lol if you say so. so then jedi get more powerful when they do good things too? like obi wan get more powerful for killing maul?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Andferne

See I always thought they got more powerful with thier knowledge of the force. Be it for good or evil. And then got better at useing it with time/exsperiance.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The dark side of the Force was considered by the Jedi as the element aligned with fear, hatred, aggression, and malice towards all living things. Practitioners and adherents of the dark side of the Force sought to increase their own personal power and destroy or rule those who opposed them. Followers of the dark side usually acted only for themselves. The negative emotions of the dark side increased the strength and abilities of a user, and as a result use of the dark side of the Force was extremely addictive. Galactic history tends to suggest that every time followers of the dark side called on its power, they became more and more attached to the so-called corruption it brought.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn

Darth Vader would beat Mace Windu.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Unbelonger

Actually i would had liked to see Obi-wan and Windu fight... i know Window was more skilled.. Still it seems like a good fight.

zzzzzzzzz

Stewie Griffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stewie Griffin

PFFFT. I take them both out.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

King Saturn says:

"Darth Vader would beat Mace Windu."

How? if he couldnt beat Obi Wan, (when he was Anikan and more powerful), how would he beat Mace who was above Obi Wan?
Post Edited:2008-01-21 00:03:49

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By King_Saturn

Stewie Griffin says:

"PFFFT. I take them both out."

$H!T ? We got Lois and Stewie Griffin on the boards now ?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nighthunter

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:

How? if he couldnt beat Obi Wan, (when he was Anikan and more powerful), how would he beat Mace who was above Obi Wan?
Post Edited:2008-01-21 00:03:49"

how do you know that he was above Obi-Wan's level? they never fought.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Andferne

Gambler says:

"King Saturn says:
Post Edited:2008-01-21 00:03:49"

It's a lot harder for him to fight OB1 imo than Mace.

Why? Because OB1 knew everything about Anikan, taught him pretty much everything he knew. It can be extremely hard to fight the person who taught youhow to fight, and makes it even harder if your friends or anything like that. But that's just from personal exsperiance.

Stewie Griffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stewie Griffin

King Saturn says:

"Stewie Griffin says:
"PFFFT. I take them both out."
$H!T ? We got Lois and Stewie Griffin on the boards now ? "

I was here first.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Apparition

Gambler says:

"The dark side of the Force was considered by the Jedi as the element aligned with fear, hatred, aggression, and malice towards all living things. Practitioners and adherents of the dark side of the Force sought to increase their own personal power and destroy or rule those who opposed them. Followers of the dark side usually acted only for themselves. The negative emotions of the dark side increased the strength and abilities of a user, and as a result use of the dark side of the Force was extremely addictive. Galactic history tends to suggest that every time followers of the dark side called on its power, they became more and more attached to the so-called corruption it brought."

see that just makes me think the dark side increases your power by reaching out to it. but it doesnt say your powers increase in stages so if you kill one guy you become more powerful and if you kill another you become even more poweful. it sounds just like steroids or anything else like that. if you use it, it makes you more powerful and the being more powerful is addictive and keeps you using it. not that it increases with every bad thing you do. but i dont know.