#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Three different Jedi take on the Big 3 of Dooku's Dark Acolytes (Ventress, Vos, and Sora Bulq). Can they win?

Setting is an empty and cleared out Echo Base. Anything goes.

Versus

#2 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Sora Bulq even an acolyte?

Regardless Jedi team wins majority.

#4 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: Yes he was. In fact he was Dooku's top Acolyte other than Ventress.

And yes, I agree that the Jedi win a majority, Vos being a weak link.

Mace Vs. Ventress I see going on for a while.

Plo Koon or Ki-Adi-Mundi Vs. Sora Bulq I also see going for a while, but either one of them can kill him after a bit of a duel.

Whoever doesn't take Sora Bulq I feel can keep DS Quinlan at bay long enough for the other to help them after killing Sora. Then its 3 Jedi against Ventress at which point she runs like she always does.

#5 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@JamesKM716: Yes he was. In fact he was Dooku's top Acolyte other than Ventress.

And yes, I agree that the Jedi win a majority, Vos being a weak link.

Mace Vs. Ventress I see going on for a while.

Plo Koon or Ki-Adi-Mundi Vs. Sora Bulq I also see going for a while, but either one of them can kill him after a bit of a duel.

Whoever doesn't take Sora Bulq I feel can keep DS Quinlan at bay long enough for the other to help them after killing Sora. Then its 3 Jedi against Ventress at which point she runs like she always does.

Mace vs Sora=Mace wins.

Ventress vs Koon=Koon wins. (Koon stalemated Ventress with a broken arm; he should be strong enugh to deal with her)

Mundi vs Vos=I actually seee Vos winning this; but i don't know a ton about Mundi's lightsaber capabilities.

#6 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716 said:

Mace vs Sora=Mace wins.

Ventress vs Koon=Koon wins. (Koon stalemated Ventress with a broken arm; he should be strong enugh to deal with her)

Mundi vs Vos=I actually seee Vos winning this; but i don't know a ton about Mundi's lightsaber capabilities.

Agreed on the matter of Mace Vs. Sora, as he already showed himself to be be Sora's superior. As for Ventress Vs. Koon, Ventress has stalemated Obi-Wan, who I'd put above Plo Koon.

Mundi doesn't have too many lightsaber feats of note, but the one feat he DOES have is a good one, namely holding his own against General Grievous for an unknown but possibly long length of time while somewhat exhausted. I'd say that puts him slightly above Vos personally.

PS: I know its remarkably shameless, but do you think you could maybe take a look at my two most recent posted threads and share your thoughts? I haven't yet gotten any opinions on either one...

#7 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Agreed on the matter of Mace Vs. Sora, as he already showed himself to be be Sora's superior. As for Ventress Vs. Koon, Ventress has stalemated Obi-Wan, who I'd put above Plo Koon.

Mundi doesn't have too many lightsaber feats of note, but the one feat he DOES have is a good one, namely holding his own against General Grievous for an unknown but possibly long length of time while somewhat exhausted. I'd say that puts him slightly above Vos personally.

PS: I know its remarkably shameless, but do you think you could maybe take a look at my two most recent posted threads and share your thoughts? I haven't yet gotten any opinions on either one...

Koon has stalemated Ventress, with a broken arm. Imagine how good he is with no broken arms.

and sure.

#8 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: I suppose. The problem though is that its kind of hard to say just HOW good Plo is with both arms in good shape. He doesn't have too many other lightsaber feats that I know of.

Regardless, I think I can put Plo at roughly Obi-Wan's level, since both have stalemated Ventress. I see a duel between the two going on for a while either way.

#9 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Regardless, I think I can put Plo at roughly Obi-Wan's level, since both have stalemated Ventress. I see a duel between the two going on for a while either way.

The difference being that Plo stalemated Ventress, with one arm. That clearly puts him at least marginally above Obi-Wan.

#10 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Koon is not better than Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan has actually beaten Ventress before, and Koon was the one at a disadvantage by the end of his duel with Ventress. Besides that, Koon handily lost to Savage Opress. Obi-Wan is the better swordsman by a noticeable degree.

#11 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467: HA! I knew it.

Also, what is your analysis of the battle? Who do you think wins?

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (17038 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: @shroudofsorrow: Koon has knocked one of Ventress's sabers out of her hands, but then Ventress was gaining the advantage sooner on. And yes, I do realize Koon was utilizing one arm for that fight.

But, Obi-Wan is still superior to Koon.

#13 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: So who do you think wins the fight?