#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to do something cool for my 150th posted battle, and I'm hoping this it.

The group of Mace Windu, Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto arrive to arrest Chancellor Palpatine, but he's not there. Who they find waiting for them instead are all of Palpatine's apprentices: Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Vader, and Dark Empire Luke.

This fight will have multiple rounds, broken down as follows:

Round 1: TPM Darth Maul, RotS Darth Vader/DS Anakin, and Mace Windu as he normally is

Round 2: TPM Darth Maul, ANH Darth Vader, and Mace Windu as he normally is

Round 3: CW Darth Maul, ESB Darth Vader, and Mace Windu as he normally is

Round 4: CW Darth Maul, RotJ Darth Vader, and Mace Windu as he normally is

Round 5: Same as Round 4, only Mace Windu has his amp

Bonus Round: Same as Round 5, only its on Vjun and Dooku has the amp he enjoyed on Vjun in Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

Versus

#2 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have time to post massive arguments for each one. I apologize.

Sith should win all save for 5, in which the Jedi can win.

Sith most likely win the bonus round as well.

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: Aw fudge. Well, I tried.

Can I at least ask how powerful Dooku became with his amp? I'm still a little unclear on it.

#5 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that it really matters. This is a bit of mismatch since neither Koon, Tiin nor Fisto can stand against any of Palpatine's apprentices. Windu loses to Vader, Dooku and Luke.

This could just go like this:

Dooku/Vader/Luke vs Mace: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Saesee Tiin: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Kit Fisto: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Agen Kolar: Sith win

The round with an amped Mace is a bit strange. DE Luke can still beat him, and can prevent him from speedblitzing the others.

For the bonus round, I'm not sure why Dooku would have the amp and the others would not. Not that it matters.

#10 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova said:

@shroudofsorrow: Are Vader and Anakin two separate characters in this?

Round 1 it's DS Anakin instead of Vader in his armor. All subsequent rounds are Vader in his armor c. one of the OT films

Not that it really matters. This is a bit of mismatch since neither Koon, Tiin nor Fisto can stand against any of Palpatine's apprentices. Windu loses to Vader, Dooku and Luke.

This could just go like this:

Dooku/Vader/Luke vs Mace: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Saesee Tiin: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Kit Fisto: Sith win

Any of the Sith vs Agen Kolar: Sith win

The round with an amped Mace is a bit strange. He should be able to blitz at least three or four of them before the last one(s) even notice(s) what is going on, but really can't do much.

For the bonus round, I'm not sure why Dooku would have the amp and the others would not. If they all have the amp, they could win.

Silver did say Kit Vs. Maul would be pretty close at least, but yeah the Sith seem to possess all around better skill and power. It doesn't help that Agen Kolar has no Force feats at all.

Regarding Round 5, I see it as being that Mace blitzes the Sith except for Luke (who should be able to react to him) while Luke deals with Mace's buddies in a similar fashion. Then it's Luke Vs. Mace which I could see going either way but favoring Luke on the account of superior Force ability

#11 Posted by JediXMan (28061 posts) - - Show Bio

The round with an amped Mace is a bit strange. He should be able to blitz at least three or four of them before the last one(s) even notice(s) what is going on, but really can't do much.

For the bonus round, I'm not sure why Dooku would have the amp and the others would not. If they all have the amp, they could win.

Blitz? Even with the amp, Mace didn't blitz - he was blitzed.

I think we'll have to figure out who is more powerful: DE Luke or RotS Palpatine. DE Luke has feats that surpass RotS Palpatine. He should be able to beat an amped Mace.

#12 Posted by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I meant the amped Mace can blitz the other Sith. And somehow I thought this was RotJ Luke too. Hahahaha.

#13 Posted by JediXMan (28061 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I meant the amped Mace can blitz the other Sith.

But why? During his fight with Palpatine, he reacted to being blitzed by Palpatine. But when did he do the blitzing?

And somehow I thought this was RotJ Luke too. Hahahaha.

Ah. Yeah, RotJ Luke would be beaten by Mace. But DE Luke should be fully capable of beating an amped Mace.

#14 Posted by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio
@jedixman said:

But why? During his fight with Palpatine, he reacted to being blitzed by Palpatine. But when did he do the blitzing?

No, I'm just assuming that since his speed level appeared to be on Palpatine's tier he would be able to blitz say, Maul.

Ah. Yeah, RotJ Luke would be beaten by Mace. But DE Luke should be fully capable of beating an amped Mace.

I would agree.

#15 Edited by Wolfrazer (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

Edit: Wait nvrm I got you.

#16 Edited by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. DE Luke>Amp Windu>RotJ Luke>Normal Mace Windu.

#17 Posted by ShootingNova (13336 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by shroudofsorrow (2900 posts) - - Show Bio

@shootingnova: Aw, too bad. Still, it'd be a good fight to watch.