Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mr. Mercury
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                VS.

No Caption Provided
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

have to go with m here. flight, strength, invulnerability, and telepathy are a pretty deadly combo.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vixen.I haven't seen any credible telepathy feats for M and Vixen can simulate all of M's powers.She probably more disciplined with the use of her abilities too.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By courtney12490
@charlieboy said:
" have to go with m here. flight, strength, invulnerability, and telepathy are a pretty deadly combo. "
I agree, M should take this. I'm not caught up on current Vixen, did she ever get her animal powers back, or is she still leeching off of her teammates? Either way, I'd say that M takes this.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By charlieboy
@courtney12490:
vixen just does animals again.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By courtney12490
@charlieboy: OK, either way, M wins this.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Vance Astro: That's what I was thinking, M hasn't even shown her telepathic feats. She let Cortex take over her and her Telepathy wasn't strong enough to get rid of him when they were in the hospital with her.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

M might win due to telepathy. Not sure, though.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Hmmm, idk. I think I'm leaning towards Vixen.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr. Mercury
Vixen. M's power is average in my opinion. I like her but she's like a weak Super Man
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By IcePrince_X

M.

Not only telepathy but enough intelligence and strength to knock out vixen.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By courtney12490
@Mr. Mercury said:
" Vixen. M's power is average in my opinion. I like her but she's like a weak Super Man "
She's like a weak Superman who also has telepathy and a really high IQ. She wins. 
 @Donnieman v5.1 said:
" Hmmm, idk. I think I'm leaning towards Vixen. "

Why?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People keep bringing up telepathy but nobody will mention one instance where she used it effectively.Surprise,Surprise.

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By courtney12490
@Vance Astro: She's used it before. I can't remember which X-Factor issue it was, but it was one of the ones with Cortex. I'm thinking that it was issue 45 or 46.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@courtney12490 said:
" @Vance Astro: She's used it before. I can't remember which X-Factor issue it was, but it was one of the ones with Cortex. I'm thinking that it was issue 45 or 46. "
I'm not saying she never used telepathy.I know she has it.I'm just asking for an instance where she used it effectively in combat.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@courtney12490: She attempted to use it in the hospital when Cortex took over her. in X Factor 44
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By courtney12490
@Vance Astro said: 

@courtney12490 said: 

@Vance Astro: She's used it before. I can't remember which X-Factor issue it was, but it was one of the ones with Cortex. I'm thinking that it was issue 45 or 46. "
I'm not saying she never used telepathy.I know she has it.I'm just asking for an instance where she used it effectively in combat. "
Ummm. *Gets nervous* I can't think of one -__-     
@Mr. Mercury: Wasn't she trying to read Shatterstar's mind to figure out what was going on and then Cortex took her as one of his avatars as well?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467

I'm leaning toward Vixen. M's strength is 10 tons. She's very durable, but Vixen has fought against several villains far more powerful than M before. She has much more versatility in her powers, and as Vance said, I think Vixen is more disciplined also. 

@courtney12490 said: 

She's like a weak Superman who also has telepathy and a really high IQ.   
It's not like SuperMan is lacking IQ points though. Besides, M is always said to be this genius, but she's never really proven it. SpiderMan has shown more intelligence than she has, and he doesn't have the money to work in a lab. 
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By courtney12490
@Silver2467: No, he's not, but M has a genius level IQ that may or may not be part of the rest of her enhanced senses. Superman is no box of rocks, but I also don't think that he's on her level intelligence-wise. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@courtney12490: I can't help but think your just reading this off her bio.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silver2467
@courtney12490 said:
" @Silver2467: No, he's not, but M has a genius level IQ that may or may not be part of the rest of her enhanced senses. Superman is no box of rocks, but I also don't think that he's on her level intelligence-wise.  "
You'd be surprised. He invented his android replacements. He's not just a brute. He's not the most intelligent character in DC, but he's pretty smart. Also, like I said, M has never really done anything to prove her supposed genius level intellect. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Silver2467: Or her level of telepathy.
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By courtney12490
@Mr. Mercury: What, that she has a genius level IQ?
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By courtney12490
@Silver2467 said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @Silver2467: No, he's not, but M has a genius level IQ that may or may not be part of the rest of her enhanced senses. Superman is no box of rocks, but I also don't think that he's on her level intelligence-wise.  "
You'd be surprised. He invented his android replacements. He's not just a brute. He's not the most intelligent character in DC, but he's pretty smart. Also, like I said, M has never really done anything to prove her supposed genius level intellect.  "
Point taken. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@courtney12490: Yeah. She hasn't done anything.........genius.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@Mr. Mercury said:
" @Silver2467: Or her level of telepathy. "
SuperMan doesn't have telepathy anyway. That's a moot point. Besides, this isn't a SuperMan vs M thread. If it was, Supes would stomp. Besides, she doesn't have any real telepathic feats. 
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@Silver2467: I was talking about the strength and flight between the two.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By Magian

I am leaning more towards Vixen.
Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mr. Mercury
@ComicMan24: Why?
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#30  Edited By Magian
@Mr. Mercury:
Because I think That Vixen's powers are more versatile.
riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By riri4life

M! a) She's awsome! b) She's basically like a mini-superman (if at her full potential).
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@ComicMan24 said:
" I am leaning more towards Vixen. "
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#33  Edited By TheGoldenOne

I'm leaning more towards M

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think M would win....
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordOfFate

Vixen wins this because she can do damn near anything a writer needs her to do. Need super-strength (Rhinoceros Beetle  65 tons to Dust Mite 90+ tons), need super-speed (Humming bird 200 flaps per second), need invulnerability (armored beetle, which can take a hit from a possessed Superman), need energy attacks (Eels electrical and Anglerfish a laser-like beam), need someone with telepathy, telekinesis, matter rearrangement (Gorilla Grodd or the Shark), need someone to fight a magical creature (a Dragon) . Here the best part she can combine all these abilities

Hell, just have her mimic the abilities of Krypto with the mental powers of Grodd or the Shark and she solos half the heroes on Marvel and DC's Earth

Her powers are really limited by what she thinks she can do and the imagination of the writer. M can't win against that.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36  Edited By YoungGunna

Vixen....

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#37  Edited By Saren

M.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By YoungGunna

Dont see Monet taking a Majority...Vixens stonger, more agile, has rapid healing, and can become more durable in her armored beetle form that withstood a punch from a speeding Superman. Im thinking Vixens claws would be a key factor in this match as they could easily penetrate M, she wouldnt stand much of a chance agianst Vixen in close combat.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordOfFate
@YoungGunna:  

True, I highly doubt M can do more then damage then a mind-controlled Superman. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/714/armoredbeetle.jpg/ 

and any damage M might do can be repaired  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/healingfactor.jpg/ 
emmbro30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By emmbro30
@charlieboy said:

have to go with m here. flight, strength, invulnerability, and telepathy are a pretty deadly combo.

I have to agree with this.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

M had good telepathy feats back during Generation X when she was the combined twins, she expelled Emma from her mind with enough force to violently push her away, she also was able to bring Emma (when the threat of Onslaught was affect Emma) to the astral plane to make her see what she was doing to the other Gen X kids was wrong, she had incredible psi defense which protected her from the chaos that Onslaught was causing on the astral plane, even though telepaths like Emma and Chamber were affected.  Oustide of that she only used it for communication and it's range was limited.  When the Gen X kids were left drifting at sea, M needed to fly out far to effectively use her telepathy to contact another mind, she ended up exhausted and never getting close to anyone.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EpitomeofCool

m....but not cause of the tp

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordOfFate
 @LordOfAllHumans said: 
M had good telepathy feats back during Generation X when she was the combined twins, she expelled Emma from her mind with enough force to violently push her away, she also was able to bring Emma (when the threat of Onslaught was affect Emma) to the astral plane to make her see what she was doing to the other Gen X kids was wrong, she had incredible psi defense which protected her from the chaos that Onslaught was causing on the astral plane, even though telepaths like Emma and Chamber were affected.  Oustide of that she only used it for communication and it's range was limited.  When the Gen X kids were left drifting at sea, M needed to fly out far to effectively use her telepathy to contact another mind, she ended up exhausted and never getting close to anyone.
Wait, are we talking about the twins or Monet?

@EpitomeofCool
said:
Telepathy is her best bet, she is outmatch in every other department. Oddly enough, Vixen could come with the mental powers of Gorilla Grood to stop M's telepathic attack 
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Lord Shiva said:
 @LordOfAllHumans said: 

The twins
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Lord Shiva said:
 @LordOfAllHumans said: 

@EpitomeofCool
said:
Telepathy is her best bet, she is outmatch in every other department. Oddly enough, Vixen could come with the mental powers of Gorilla Grood to stop M's telepathic attack 
m has better durabilty than vixen.....and she needs to be close to use her tp, dobut vix will let her do that...
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LordOfFate
@EpitomeofCool said:   
m has better durabilty than vixen.....and she needs to be close to use her tp, dobut vix will let her do that...

I really have no idea how durable M is these days.....but Vixen can take a punch. 

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8383/armoredbeetle.jpg
JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JBBuc

Monet is far too underdeveloped to to base a vote strictly off her body of work. When you look at her bio, her powers are a mile long, but when has she shown herself to really be THAT powerful?  That seems to be what caused her to lose so many votes.

To me, even though her powers are largely conceptual still, M has everything that Vixen has, but to a greater degree.  M (according to Marvel) has Invulnerability, regeneration, 10 ton class strength, 100 mph top speed, telepathy, enhanced senses... the works package. 
Vixen can giver herself a high degree of durability with one animal (armored beetle) but loses speed, flight, and senses. If she switches on the regeneration, she loses strength and a host of other things. Sure she can switch back and forth quickly, but in a fluid combat situation, I'll go with the babe who -as a fully developed character- would have all of her powers all of the time. 
Monet St. Croix

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By termiteone4ever

Vixen due to mimic 

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LordOfFate
@JBBuc said:
Monet is far too underdeveloped to to base a vote strictly off her body of work. When you look at her bio, her powers are a mile long, but when has she shown herself to really be THAT powerful?  That seems to be what caused her to lose so many votes. To me, even though her powers are largely conceptual still, M has everything that Vixen has, but to a greater degree.  M (according to Marvel) has Invulnerability, regeneration, 10 ton class strength, 100 mph top speed, telepathy, enhanced senses... the works package. Vixen can giver herself a high degree of durability with one animal (armored beetle) but loses speed, flight, and senses. If she switches on the regeneration, she loses strength and a host of other things. Sure she can switch back and forth quickly, but in a fluid combat situation, I'll go with the babe who -as a fully developed character- would have all of her powers all of the time. Monet St. Croix
Vixen is not Ultra Boy, she doesn't need to abandon one ability for another. She can combine the abilities of different animals if she need too. 

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2308/vixen2.jpg 
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/861/vixen3.jpg 
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6259/vixen4.jpg 
and  
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7387/combinedabilities.jpg
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By IcePrince_X