Fight to Death

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Lyra is the better fighter but I don't know if she's strong enough to put him down.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Lyra is concentrated enough ... with adamantium sword she could win .

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By D3athstroke
@Vance Astro said:
" Lyra is the better fighter  "

Why ?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Lyra wins now.If she has adamantium swords Skarr isn't going to be able to handle her.Hulk's don't fair well against Adamantium.Which is why Wolverine has always been a match for Hulk because his claws combined with his speed and intellect make a difficult opponent for the Hulk.Lyra is like Jen but possibly a little less stronger but she's also kind of like Wonder Woman because she comes from a long line of warriors and her mother Thundra is one of the greatest in her strength class...if not the greatest.I think Lyra takes this.Unless Skaar can tap "Old Power".

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro: Don't forget that if Lyra concentrates , her connection with gamma becomes stronger . So she becomes more agile and her reflexes and speed become greater .
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

Skaar Has all of his normal Powers including Old power

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Vance Astro: Don't forget that if Lyra concentrates , her connection with gamma becomes stronger . So she becomes more agile and her reflexes and speed become greater . "
She already outclasses him in agility and reflexes.
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar would eventually win:the guy's healing factor is offthe charts,at least as good as his fathers,this has been shown multiple times,but he also becomes stronger with anger,just like daddy,albeit his base level is weaker,plus he got the old power,so yes Lyra,thanks to her Gamma trance would get a lot of hits on him and dodge a lot of his attacks,but he can take it,and in the end he would get her and smash her good,but it would take quite some time.

TheGodKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGodKiller

What you guys are forgetting is that unlike Skaar , Lyra inherited the complete opposite of the Hulk's famous "madder I get, stronger I get" ability . Instead of getting stronger , she gets weaker as she gets angrier (unlike Skaar and their dad). So Skaar would simply need to provoke her into getting angry . And believe me , a brother does know to get his sister mad , even if they are only half brother and sister.