lyra sexy but i like skaar
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I like Lyra more . But i got a feeling Skaar would win . However,  if Lyra concentrates enough .... it can go other way .

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris thompson said:
" Who is the better child of Hulk? "
Ah .. then Lyra is better .
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Skaar kills her 
he gets stronger as he gets angrier but she gets weaker, he's a better fighter but Lyra is also trained somewhat and I'm pretty sure if skaar had a milkshake as the prize he'd kick her @$$

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" Skaar kills her he gets stronger as he gets angrier but she gets weaker, he's a better fighter but Lyra is also trained somewhat and I'm pretty sure if skaar had a milkshake as the prize he'd kick her @$$ "
You're just saying anything.Skaar is NOT a better fighter than Lyra.
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
@Vance Astro said:

" @Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

" Skaar kills her he gets stronger as he gets angrier but she gets weaker, he's a better fighter but Lyra is also trained somewhat and I'm pretty sure if skaar had a milkshake as the prize he'd kick her @$$ "
You're just saying anything.Skaar is NOT a better fighter than Lyra. "
because surviving on Sakar is not a feat in and of itself, Lyra fights a bunch of Sterile men with maces, Skaar Fights different Races with Swords Dragons and even Carnivorous Robots 
I'm gonna have to quote Vance Astro on this "Don't be A Scrotum even though everyone here knows you are" (yes Vance I'm talking to you)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:
" @Vance Astro said:

because surviving on Sakar is not a feat in and of itself, Lyra fights a bunch of Sterile men with maces, Skaar Fights different Races with Swords Dragons and even Carnivorous Robots  I'm gonna have to quote Vance Astro on this "Don't be A Scrotum even though everyone here knows you are" (yes Vance I'm talking to you) "
Surviving on Skaar isn't a feat in itself.Didn't Hulk take over the whole planet? He's a level 4 fighter. 
Don't talk sh#t.You're a nobody.
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:

because surviving on Sakar is not a feat in and of itself, Lyra fights a bunch of Sterile men with maces, Skaar Fights different Races with Swords Dragons and even Carnivorous Robots  I'm gonna have to quote Vance Astro on this "Don't be A Scrotum even though everyone here knows you are" (yes Vance I'm talking to you) "
Surviving on Skaar isn't a feat in itself.Didn't Hulk take over the whole planet? He's a level 4 fighter. Don't talk sh#t.You're a nobody. "
Wolverine is a class 7 fighter right? Hulk beats the Crap out of him. btw you're the nobody as no one cares what you say and you think your a wonderful person but you're a turd sucker
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

Wolverine is a class 7 fighter right? Hulk beats the Crap out of him. btw you're the nobody as no one cares what you say and you think your a wonderful person but you're a turd sucker "

What you just said has nothing to do with what I said.Stop posing as a debater.Just don't respond.You don't know what you're talking about.
chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chris thompson
@Vance Astro said:
"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

Wolverine is a class 7 fighter right? Hulk beats the Crap out of him. btw you're the nobody as no one cares what you say and you think your a wonderful person but you're a turd sucker "

What you just said has nothing to do with what I said.Stop posing as a debater.Just don't respond.You don't know what you're talking about. "

LOL. Jeez calm down. Its just a blog.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@chris thompson said:

" @Vance Astro said:

"@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! said:

What you just said has nothing to do with what I said.Stop posing as a debater.Just don't respond.You don't know what you're talking about. "
LOL. Jeez calm down. Its just a blog. "
I'm calm.He's about to cry because Skaar isn't a better fighter than Lyra.
BKole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By BKole

I think if it came down to pure power, the Skaar has an edge. He's got the Hulk Strength and the Old Power, but Lyra is a trained fighter. They both had to survive in an extremely hostile world, where they could get paired down at any moment. It;s a tough one to call, frankly. I think, probably, it might just go to Lyra, but only just. Skaar is power and rage, from what we've seen of him. His primary goal is vengeance, so it's a very close, and intense emotion. 

Emotions don't help when you fight. Ask anyone who actually does it for a living, or is in competitions. You need to be calm to be a good fighter, you need to use your brain and not just lash. So while Skaar is probably a bit stronger than Lyra, she'd fight smart, and that'd be what'd make her the over-all winner, i reckon.
DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By DH69

havent seen lyra with hulk or thundra yet so you dont really know what her interaction will be with them, so you cant really say how they would see each other but yeah skaar just because ive seen on a scale of 1-10 what he can do and i believe he could kick her ass

mister garbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By mister garbage

i say Hiro-Kala swoops in and lays them both to waste.

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By davidkenneth

I hope they meet soon
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Asgardian Hulk

Why does Lyra call Skaar her little brother in Hulk 609. Wouldn't he be her older brother, since she was born later. 
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Emerald
@Asgardian Hulk:  I don't believe there is a Skaar in her timeline, and she is technically older than him.

Lyra already showed that she can tank one of his hits with little damage to herself though the blow was without his Oldstrong power. If he starts accessing that, she will be overpowered.
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Emerald said:

" @Asgardian Hulk:  I don't believe there is a Skaar in her timeline, and she is technically older than him.   Lyra already showed that she can tank one of his hits with little damage to herself though the blow was without his Oldstrong power. If he starts accessing that, she will be overpowered. "

Just because she goes back in time to when her older brother is young, it doesn't make sense for her to call him little brother.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Emerald
@Asgardian Hulk:  As I said, I don't believe Skaar is her "older brother" since there isn't a Skaar in her timeline.  So the only Skaar she knows is the young boy she met who she is older than.
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Emerald said:

" @Asgardian Hulk:  As I said, I don't believe Skaar is her "older brother" since there isn't a Skaar in her timeline.  So the only Skaar she knows is the young boy she met who she is older than. "

If there is no Skaar in her future, why call him little brother at all. 

Also, the Skaar she called little brother was the huge Hulked-out Skaar who looks older than her.        
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Emerald
@Asgardian Hulk:  I think you are looking into it to much. She was obviously trying to push his buttons.
Asgardian Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Asgardian Hulk
@Emerald said:

" @Asgardian Hulk:  I think you are looking into it to much. She was obviously trying to push his buttons. "

While they fight the INTEL? Sounds like a weird time.
Emerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Emerald
@Asgardian Hulk:  Heroes always tease each other even in the worst possible times. It makes even more sense for a brother and sister even if they only are due to  alternate dimensions.