Lycans(Underworld) vs Shape Shifters(Twilight)

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By majestic99

No prep

Takes place in an empty forest at daytime

win by death of team

All in wolf form entire time

All bloodlusted

All 400 lycans possess the powers of:

Lucian

No Caption Provided

All 400 shapeshifters possess the powers of:

Jacob

No Caption Provided
kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kingkronos

Lycans stomp.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eatmore_payless

@kingkronos said:

Lycans stomp.

Murderstomp!

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingkronos

@majestic99: Why didn't you make a thread about Lucian vs Jacob. Instead of having 400 Lucians vs 400 Jacobs

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngryHulks

Is number matter when everyone is basically the clones of each other, and the ratio is still the same to 1:1?

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By majestic99

@kingkronos said:

Lycans stomp.

Explain.

@kingkronos said:

@majestic99: Why didn't you make a thread about Lucian vs Jacob. Instead of having 400 Lucians vs 400 Jacobs

Don't know. No need to make an almost identical thread now that I've made this one.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baldy

Twilight sucks so much.

Lycans win.

Totally not biased.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingkronos

@majestic99: They are physically much stronger than the wolfs of twilight even Jacob. Besides you gave the Lycans the powers of Lucian who has self healing. Jacob doesn't posses that power. Lucian is also faster then Jacob. So Lycans uberstomp.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eatmore_payless

@majestic99 said:

@kingkronos said:

Lycans stomp.

Explain.

@kingkronos said:

Don't know. No need to make an almost identical thread now that I've made this one.

Lucian showed more power than Jacob does, on his wolf form or even human form, Lucian escaped from being imprisoned by the vampires, on his human form. Lead a pact of lycans and made a genocidal attack. His Humanoid lycan form is more versatile if it comes to fighting, While Jacob got beat up by wild mindless vamp and got his ribs broken. And plus he's just a for legged dog.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By majestic99

@kingkronos said:

@majestic99: They are physically much stronger than the wolfs of twilight even Jacob. Besides you gave the Lycans the powers of Lucian who has self healing. Jacob doesn't posses that power. Lucian is also faster then Jacob. So Lycans uberstomp.

Jacob does possess enhanced healing. After the fight with the newborns, his ribs began to heal instantly and it had to broken and repositioned so it could heal in the right place.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kingkronos

@majestic99: But it took him god knows how much to heal. It's not like the lycans are gonna sit back and wait for the wolfs to heal like Jacob. They will tear them apart.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#12  Edited By BatWatch

I forget who Lucian is, but if he is only on par with the werewolves in the latest Underworld movie, then Twilight wolves would obliterate them.

The werewolves in Underworld go down with several well placed shots. The Twilight wolves are capable of chasing down vampires which can move faster than the human eye can track and ripping apart vampires which can withstand a car wreck without injury.

Unless Lucian is especially powerful or the Underworld wolves focus on only a few Twilight wolves, I'm not sure the Twilight wolves would even lose a single pack member.

Oh yeah, and Twilight wolves have telepathic communication.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kingkronos

@PsychoKnights: The werewolves of the underworld go down by silver bullets not regular ones.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BatWatch

@kingkronos said:

@PsychoKnights: The werewolves of the underworld go down by silver bullets not regular ones.

Ah. Forgot about that.

However, they can still be killed by being torn apart, right? Doesn't the heroine use a blade? I think Twilight werewolves still obliterate.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By majestic99

@kingkronos said:

@majestic99: But it took him god knows how much to heal. It's not like the lycans are gonna sit back and wait for the wolfs to heal like Jacob. They will tear them apart.

My point was Jacob has enhanced healing.

@PsychoKnights said:

I forget who Lucian is, but if he is only on par with the werewolves in the latest Underworld movie, then Twilight wolves would obliterate them.

The werewolves in Underworld go down with several well placed shots. The Twilight wolves are capable of chasing down vampires which can move faster than the human eye can track and ripping apart vampires which can withstand a car wreck without injury.

Unless Lucian is especially powerful or the Underworld wolves focus on only a few Twilight wolves, I'm not sure the Twilight wolves would even lose a single pack member.

Oh yeah, and Twilight wolves have telepathic communication.

1. There's a link in the OP

2. Underworld wolves are superior to vampires in every aspect in their wolf form(strength, speed,durability, etc.)

3. Twilight wolves cannot chase down all vampires, as they were incapable of catching Victoria, not once, but twice:

4. Twilight wolves needed help fighting the newborn army

5. Couldn't even defeat the Cullens:

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kingkronos

@majestic99: His healing factor is not important here. He needed days to recover. The Lycans will tear him apart anyway, there won't be anything left to heal.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BatWatch

@majestic99:

1. Thanks for pointing out the Lycian link. I had missed that.

3. I never saw Eclipse, but I read all the books. In the books, Victoria evaded the wolves by never running into them. It was never a proper chase; rather, she stayed far enough away that they were constantly trying to track her down by scent which I imagine would take significantly more time. I am not certain of this for it has been several years since I read the books, but I'm fairly certain.

4. Regular vampires are strong enough to knock down huge trees with a single swipe, and werewolves are much stronger than them. Newborn vampires in the Twilight verse are much, much stronger than regular vamps hence the need for help.

5. The Cullens never fought the werewolves in the books though they did threaten a lot. I think they might have sparred with them, and I seem to recall that the vampires had better reflexes than the wolves, but I might be getting that mixed up. Regardless, the Cullens and wolves never actually battled.

Regardless, if Twilight wolves are even on par with Twilight vamps, then they still seem to hold the advantage to me. Underworld wolves seem about evenly matched on endurance, but the speed and strength still go to Twilight. It's probably a better fight with this knowledge, but I say the Twilight wolves still stomp without losing half their pack.

darkszoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By darkszoom

I think if it four hundred twilight wolves v four hundred underworld wolves the twilIght wolves will win because they have telepathy so they can cordinate whilst in battle and it has been proved to be effective whilst dealing with a large group. The reason why the wolves couldn't catch Victoria is because of her special power of self preservation which all her to evade danger and she is not slow. The wolves would have won the fight against the cullens sure the cullens was punching the wolves but they weren't doing any real damage and as you can see the cullens were the ones who were backing up and were sorounded by the wolves. And the vampire in twilIght are superior to ones in underworld IMO

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By majestic99

@PsychoKnights said:

@majestic99:

1. Thanks for pointing out the Lycian link. I had missed that.

3. I never saw Eclipse, but I read all the books. In the books, Victoria evaded the wolves by never running into them. It was never a proper chase; rather, she stayed far enough away that they were constantly trying to track her down by scent which I imagine would take significantly more time. I am not certain of this for it has been several years since I read the books, but I'm fairly certain.

4. Regular vampires are strong enough to knock down huge trees with a single swipe, and werewolves are much stronger than them. Newborn vampires in the Twilight verse are much, much stronger than regular vamps hence the need for help.

5. The Cullens never fought the werewolves in the books though they did threaten a lot. I think they might have sparred with them, and I seem to recall that the vampires had better reflexes than the wolves, but I might be getting that mixed up. Regardless, the Cullens and wolves never actually battled.

Regardless, if Twilight wolves are even on par with Twilight vamps, then they still seem to hold the advantage to me. Underworld wolves seem about evenly matched on endurance, but the speed and strength still go to Twilight. It's probably a better fight with this knowledge, but I say the Twilight wolves still stomp without losing half their pack.

1. No problem

3. This is the movie version

4. Underworld vamps(such as Selene) are near Twilight vamp's level

5. Again, in the movies

6. The underworld wolves won every hand to hand battle, Selene had to run when she faced too many wolves(knowing she wouldn't kill them all), and underworld wolves(in human form)are as powerful as underworld vamps.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BatWatch

@majestic99 said:

1. No problem

3. This is the movie version

4. Underworld vamps(such as Selene) are near Twilight vamp's level

5. Again, in the movies

6. The underworld wolves won every hand to hand battle, Selene had to run when she faced too many wolves(knowing she wouldn't kill them all), and underworld wolves(in human form)are as powerful as underworld vamps.

3 and 5. I don't see anything in OP that says we are talking about movie versions.

4. I've never seen Underworld vamps do anything on Twilight levels, but I'm not a big Underworld fan, so I'll take your word for it.

6. If you are right in Underworld vamps being as powerful as Twilight vamps, then I concede the Twilight wolves would lose though Underworld wolves would suffer some losses.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By whydama

Will Jacob and his team have a tactical advantage because they are mind-linked? If Jacob had any leadership skills, he should win.

Put one Captain America Wolf on Jacob's team and they win :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@whydama:

400 hundred teenagers screaming at each other in there heads I think that is a disadvantage.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OkRaider88

400 Lycans versus 400 Twilight Quilettes. Lycans FTW. A Bloody, Bloody W.

The Twilight wolves can rip through the stone skin of Twilight vamps, but this is only with their jaws. They are quadrupeds, and their legs are only used for mobility. The Lycans, even in human form can transform limbs that rip apart STEEL (Exhibit A - Lycan in Underworld Awakening transforms his hand into a claw and swipes the Elevator chain, breaking it effortlessly). In wolf form, Lycans can smash through concrete walls, as seen in Underworld 1. Even in Human form, Lucian outran a speeding car after being hit by it. In Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, the Lycans run down horses - whose top speeds are 48-55mph. In the same movie, Lycans in human form run side by side the transformed Lycans when they charge the Vampire castle.Don't judge Lycans by their fights against the Ubervamp Selene, because they never seem to be trying to kill her (they bludgeon her, but never just bite or rip her face off, like they do to other Vampire characters).

The Lycans are bipeds. - who can use their jaws, and both arms as weapons. The Quilette Wolves are not made of stone, or steel. Even if they have faster movement speed, this isn't a foot race, it's a fight to the death. The initial Lycan onslaught will decimate the Quilettes, who will have their guts spilled all over the place while trying to bite the Lycans.. Add in the Lycan healing factor, which is nearly instantaneous, and this is over over quickly. The Quilette telepathy will be very useful to SOUND THE RETREAT!

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By john_doe_0897

400 Lycans versus 400 Twilight Quilettes. Lycans FTW. A Bloody, Bloody W.

The Twilight wolves can rip through the stone skin of Twilight vamps, but this is only with their jaws. They are quadrupeds, and their legs are only used for mobility. The Lycans, even in human form can transform limbs that rip apart STEEL (Exhibit A - Lycan in Underworld Awakening transforms his hand into a claw and swipes the Elevator chain, breaking it effortlessly). In wolf form, Lycans can smash through concrete walls, as seen in Underworld 1. Even in Human form, Lucian outran a speeding car after being hit by it. In Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, the Lycans run down horses - whose top speeds are 48-55mph. In the same movie, Lycans in human form run side by side the transformed Lycans when they charge the Vampire castle.Don't judge Lycans by their fights against the Ubervamp Selene, because they never seem to be trying to kill her (they bludgeon her, but never just bite or rip her face off, like they do to other Vampire characters).

The Lycans are bipeds. - who can use their jaws, and both arms as weapons. The Quilette Wolves are not made of stone, or steel. Even if they have faster movement speed, this isn't a foot race, it's a fight to the death. The initial Lycan onslaught will decimate the Quilettes, who will have their guts spilled all over the place while trying to bite the Lycans.. Add in the Lycan healing factor, which is nearly instantaneous, and this is over over quickly. The Quilette telepathy will be very useful to SOUND THE RETREAT!

This

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lycans

DragonKing123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers