20 Standard Lycans

William

Quint (Giant Lycan in number 4)

VS

Team Xenomorphs

15 Xenomorph Warriors and a Queen

(EDIT Acid blood disabled)

Round 1

Battle occurs in an abondoned mansion, with both teams starting on either side. They do not know where the opposing team start from.

Round 2

Battle occurs in a field. Start 50m apart with a clear line of sight.

Lycan
Lycan

William
William

Quint
Quint

Xenomorph and Queen
Xenomorph and Queen

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Xenomorphs roll them other. Whatever physical advantages one could argue a Lycan has on them wouldn't amount to much as the moment they penetrate the skin of a single Xenomorph acidic blood sprays / dissolves them. Then we have the Queen who is a bull-dozer by herself - I'd question even the Super-Lycan from the last film would have the showings to match at all.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money is on Xenomorphs both rounds.

In round one they have the edge as sneaking around and attacking from weird angles is what they are all about. They have wall crawling, they blend with the darkness better, and they see without eyes.

Round two is more difficult, but I still give it to the xenomorphs. They are just as strong as the lycans despite their small frame, move just as fast, can move on walls and ceilings, and have that long blade at the end of their tail that works like a spear in addition to their claws and teeth. The xenomorphs have more options in terms of evasion, striking, and escape. Even when the lycans do kill the a xenomorph, they get a mouth full of highly corrosive acid for their trouble. Lycans are a fully melee species, and will quickly find their claws and mouths melting off their bodies. The healing factor of the lycan won't do much good if they are melting even as they regenerate.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chibi_cute

xenos stomps.. their acidic blood is a major factor..

Once the lycans bites a xenos their mouth and teeth would easily dissolve due to the acidic blood spraying all over.. not to mention xeno blood are pressurized inside their body so the moment a werewolf wounds a xeno acidic blood will squirt all over.. if they managed to kill a xeno they are already fatally wounded by the acid.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In round one they have the edge as sneaking around and attacking from weird angles is what they are all about. They have wall crawling, they blend with the darkness better, and they see without eyes.

Round two is more difficult, but I still give it to the xenomorphs. They are just as strong as the lycans despite their small frame, move just as fast, can move on walls and ceilings, and have that long blade at the end of their tail that works like a spear in addition to their claws and teeth. The xenomorphs have more options in terms of evasion, striking, and escape. Even when the lycans do kill the a xenomorph, they get a mouth full of highly corrosive acid for their trouble. Lycans are a fully melee species, and will quickly find their claws and mouths melting off their bodies. The healing factor of the lycan won't do much good if they are melting even as they regenerate.

Still though if we go by the whole werewolf thing then the xenos cant wins since they have no silver to kill the lycans.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MetalJimmor

@those_eyes:

I am pretty sure the Lycans died to standard damage in the movies as well yes? I know a few died to neck snaps and decapitations.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

@those_eyes said:

@metaljimmor said:

Still though if we go by the whole werewolf thing then the xenos cant wins since they have no silver to kill the lycans.

You don't need Silver to kill Underworld Lycans. Silver is just something they are particularly vulnerable to.

Loading Video...

Viktor killed the big black one with his bare hands.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Darkbiscuit

@shawnbaby: That looks more like he put it down with his bare hands, and then committed the killing blow with the silver sword.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

@darkbiscuit said:

@shawnbaby: That looks more like he put it down with his bare hands, and then committed the killing blow with the silver sword.

Possible...But there is a distinct sound of a neck snapping. And once it hit the ground it wasn't moving. It is possible the the wolf could regenerate from that though.

Regardless, It's not the only time Viktor kills a werewolf.

Loading Video...

It seems to me that Underworld made it so Silver is to werewolves what Kryptonite is to Superman. It certainly makes it easier to kill them...but it isn't the only means if one is powerful enough. There's nothing really magical about it in Underworld Lore...Werewolves just have an extreme allergic reaction to Silver.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

Xenomorphs. Due to tail and acid blood.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going for the Lycans.

They're not stupid. Many of them actually have hundreds to thousands of years of combat experience. Once they discover that the xenomorphs have acidic blood they won't continue to bite them to death. They'll use their claws, or any other method to reduce the acid damage. Plus they have Quint. His regen was ridiculous. I'm sure he can just bite of Xenomorph heads, and still recover from the acid.

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Evilbeavers

They have no ranged weaponry to deal with the acid. Unless they can regen from totally melting in seconds I doubt they can win this. This is one bug hunt they do not want to be on. 10/10 Xeno

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aliens ftw imo not only can they match the Werewolfs in Melee encounter but they have the added bonus of that killer tail & thats without mention of the Acid blood.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theorder14

Xenomorphs ftw

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

IMO this is much more interesting if acid blood is disabled.

SigGuy556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would love to say lycans, but I'm going to have to go with xenomorphs.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way lycans can win this is if they are smart enough to take out xenos with blunt force trama. Predators have killed xenos by breaking xenos back over their knee. Lycans gotta break necks or something. Unless lycans wise up after a few of their members die there will be no chance for them to secure a win.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: i thought that doctor was human.

Nope. It was the Doctor's Blood that transformed Marcus into his hybrid state.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Quint(that giant lycan from the last movie) have good regen?

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: oh i remember.. his blood flowed to one of the coffins.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: oh i remember.. his blood flowed to one of the coffins.

Yarp. To Marcus' Coffin.

lixvari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well since acid blood is disabled I give this to the lycans. Yes the xenomorphs may be great at stealth but they are far from being silent. Which just little bits of noise the lycans would be able to track, and then the dark won't bother the lycans. They have extremely good vision in the dark, especially if they have vision similar to a real wolfs. Hands down lycans man handle the xenomorphs. With acid it's a easy win for the xenomorphs.

Avatar image for awesomephoenix30
awesomephoenix30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By awesomephoenix30

@shawnbaby: some standard lycans can only be killed or harmed by silver. That one lycan did not have that power. And acid cannot kill a lycan only wound it and in all movies with werewolves they can regenerate all of their muscle and skin in less than 7 seconds. The xenomorph wouldnt have any time to make a finishing blow. So i say lycanthropes FTW

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: some standard lycans can only be killed or harmed by silver. That one lycan did not have that power. And acid cannot kill a lycan only wound it and in all movies with werewolves they can regenerate all of their muscle and skin in less than 7 seconds. The xenomorph wouldnt have any time to make a finishing blow. So i say lycanthropes FTW

When, exactly, was that ever stated?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quint was the one with regen, right?