This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter , no prep time

Rooftop brawl during midnight

This LOLS Luther Strode

And Bendis' Moon knight

Who would win ?

#2 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis Moon Knight kinda sucked.....

...so I'm going with Luther Strode.

#3 Edited by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

Bendis or not, MK is more skilled.

#4 Posted by i_like_swords (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no way his skill will save him from Strode.

Strode has strength, speed, durability, healing factor, precognition and reaction time over Moon Knight.

Moon Knight's going down pretty hard.

#5 Edited by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

Strode has strength, speed, durability, healing factor, precognition and reaction time over Moon Knight.

Healing factor? Bendis MK goes down real hard.

#6 Posted by i_like_swords (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

@cyberwarrior said:

Let me put it this way, he had his intestines ripped out, and proceeded to use them to break someone's (whose physical stats on par or higher than Luthors own) neck.

(That guy regenerated from the broken neck in a moment, just FYI).

Luthor also casually runs through and avoids machine gun fire like it's not there, can take bullets among other severe injury all day long.

In his fight with another like himself, they collapsed a warehouse on themselves because their punches were that strong. They then recovered from the impact in seconds.

On the precog front. Luthor can see the thousands of different moves someone will make before they even make them, making it impossible to actually land a good hit on him, unless you're as fast or faster than him.

Just some insight on the character.

#7 Edited by dondave (37629 posts) - - Show Bio

Luthor Strode ftw

#8 Posted by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior said:

@i_like_swords said:

@cyberwarrior said:

Let me put it this way, he had his intestines ripped out, and proceeded to use them to break someone's (whose physical stats on par or higher than Luthors own) neck.

(That guy regenerated from the broken neck in a moment, just FYI).

Luthor also casually runs through and avoids machine gun fire like it's not there, can take bullets among other severe injury all day long.

In his fight with another like himself, they collapsed a warehouse on themselves because their punches were that strong. They then recovered from the impact in seconds.

On the precog front. Luthor can see the thousands of different moves someone will make before they even make them, making it impossible to actually land a good hit on him, unless you're as fast or faster than him.

Just some insight on the character.

This is a big mismatch in that case. Even don't know would the real MK with his carbonadium suit and sup. gadgets take him down!

#9 Edited by i_like_swords (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: I'm thinking that version of Moon Knight would be a better match up.

#10 Posted by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: I'm thinking that version of Moon Knight would be a better match up.

That MK eats Bendis ones for breakfast! :)

#11 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: On the precog front. Luthor can see the thousands of different moves someone will make before they even make them, making it impossible to actually land a good hit on him, unless you're as fast or faster than him.

WTF?! Why is this guy Strode (whoever he is) fighting Moon Knight? With stats like the ones you've outlined, he needs to be a Quicksilver villain or something.

#12 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: On the precog front. Luthor can see the thousands of different moves someone will make before they even make them, making it impossible to actually land a good hit on him, unless you're as fast or faster than him.

WTF?! Why is this guy Strode (whoever he is) fighting Moon Knight? With stats like the ones you've outlined, he needs to be a Quicksilver villain or something.

He's not a villain.

He's a protagonist.

#13 Posted by i_like_swords (14570 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Quicksilver would be way too fast even for his precog, although that could change in the future if his powers really take a leap.

And he's not a villain. More along the lines of a hero/anti-hero.

#14 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

He's not a villain.

He's a protagonist.

Oh. I don't know anything about him other than your earlier posting. But if anything you've mentioned is even close to accurate, he's way outside of Moon Knight's weight class. By a long shot.

#15 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

He's not a villain.

He's a protagonist.

Oh. I don't know anything about him other than your earlier posting. But if anything you've mentioned is even close to accurate, he's way outside of Moon Knight's weight class. By a long shot.

Oh yeah definitely.

Thread is a mismatch.

#16 Edited by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

He's not a villain.

He's a protagonist.

Ones again, this is the Bendis Moon Knight version: he doesn't have nor the weapon arsenal, nor the amount of gadgets, nor the cabbonadium-adamantium-whatever crap armored suit that the real Moon Knight does. So please by refering to MK mention with version exactly do you mean, thanks.

#17 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior:

Fair enough. The Moon Knight listed here in the OP doesn't have what it takes to contend with this Strode guy, if the stuff @i_like_swords said about the guy is true. By the way, Moon Knight is using Carbonadium armor now? Is'nt that stuff poisonous? Even to people with healing factors? How does Spectre survive even using that stuff?

#18 Edited by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior:

Fair enough. The Moon Knight listed here in the OP doesn't have what it takes to contend with this Strode guy, if the stuff @i_like_swords said about the guy is true. By the way, Moon Knight is using Carbonadium armor now? Is'nt that stuff poisonous? Even to people with healing factors? How does Spectre survive even using that stuff?

I dunno, he was supposed to be poisoned by HobGoblin somehow (I don't even remember if this has something to do with carbonadium), but in the "Vengeance" series he has it for sure. He used it to hold a falling building due joint-locking functions.

Don't know how but still...

#19 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3495 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior:

Sounds like either the editors simply forgot this crucial detail (about Carbonadium being poisonous), or it was/is WIS. I'm with you, I don't know how he's pulling this off. Outside of a skin-tight force field beneath the armor that is...

#20 Edited by CyberWarrior (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior:

Sounds like either the editors simply forgot this crucial detail (about Carbonadium being poisonous), or it was/is WIS. I'm with you, I don't know how he's pulling this off. Outside of a skin-tight force field beneath the armor that is...

As they forgot that Randall was dead when he suddenly reappeared as if nothing happened. :)

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

Not fair for Moon Knight. Strode's too much.