Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Rules:

1. Leon's video game, comic, and CGI movie feats are valid.
  2. Morals: OFF
  3. Prep: 1 week
  4. Weapons: Leon gets a combat knife.
  5. Location: An abandoned plant in Inglewood, CA (DCU)
  6. No BFR.

Who wins and why?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@carter_esque: Feats for Leon?

@nickzambuto: You did a pretty good job of illustrating Leon's accomplishments in that Leon vs. Agent 47 thread... care to do it again??

No need, I'll just go dig up the thread and try to make an educated decision based on that.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm... I say Luther.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Eh.. Luthers stats allow him to win pretty handily.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Luther.....by a long shot

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: Luther is leagues above Leon in strength, speed, durability and reaction speed. Not to mention with his healing factor Leon has no sure-fire way to kill him.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Luther, no contest.

When he fought the Librarian, the mere force of their strikes caused the warehouse to collapse.

His durability is so strong that having said warehouse collapse on him didnt even phase him.

He's as fast, if not faster, than even Albert Wesker, and has dodged bullets with ease and disappeared right in front of someone.

And to top it all off, his healing factor allows him to disregard bullets, knives, pressure points, and even being disembowled.

Did I mention that while disembowled he choked a guy with his own intestines before healing?

Yeah, Luther wins, no contest. Sorry Leon.

Jmarshmallow

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@carter_esque:

Luther, no contest.

When he fought the Librarian, the mere force of their strikes caused the warehouse to collapse.

His durability is so strong that having said warehouse collapse on him didnt even phase him.

He's as fast, if not faster, than even Albert Wesker, and has dodged bullets with ease and disappeared right in front of someone.

And to top it all off, his healing factor allows him to disregard bullets, knives, pressure points, and even being disembowled.

Did I mention that while disembowled he choked a guy with his own intestines before healing?

Yeah, Luther wins, no contest. Sorry Leon.

Jmarshmallow

This

No Caption Provided

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

Luther but Leon is cooler.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^Very True.

Jmarshmallow

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luther Stomps

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luther wins a a good fight.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luther wins a a good fight.

Agreed, the prep should make this pretty even, but the stats dictate the fight.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, because Leon's never beaten an enemy stronger or faster than him with a healing factor before... Does anybody remember Jack Krauser? Albert Wesker's right hand man and Master Plaga host? Admittedly Krauser had the advantage in his knife fight with Leon, but the commando is also one of the most world renowned soldiers and expert mercenaries on the planet, who happens to specialize with knives. Skill is something Luther Strode isn't exactly known for, and I can make the case for Krauser being stronger than him anyway. Just the fact that Leon can go toe to toe with Krauser is enough testament that he can beat Luther, but he might need more than a knife.

carter_esque:

Luther , he'll regen any attack and then blitz.

...Noooooooo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Right, because Leon's never beaten an enemy stronger or faster than him with a healing factor before... Does anybody remember Jack Krauser? Albert Wesker's right hand man and Master Plaga host? Admittedly Krauser had the advantage in his knife fight with Leon, but the commando is also one of the most world renowned soldiers and expert mercenaries on the planet, who happens to specialize with knives. Skill is something Luther Strode isn't exactly known for, and I can make the case for Krauser being stronger than him anyway. Just the fact that Leon can go toe to toe with Krauser is enough testament that he can beat Luther, but he might need more than a knife.

Admittedly I don't know much about Leon, only the stuff I've seen you post. However.. I really can't see him winning this, nor do I see him holding his own.

What's so great about Krauser? I'm under the impression that as soon as this fight starts, Luther will blitz Leon and tear him in half with his first strike. I apologize if I'm being ignorant.. but from the knife fight video, Krauser didn't look much more than enhanced (Deathstroke level, max).

And there's also the matter of how exactly can Leon kill Luther?

And also, there's the prep, which needs accounted for.

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

carter_esque:

Luther , he'll regen any attack and then blitz.

...Noooooooo.

Well...kinda

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luther can see a thousand moves ahead

Then blitz

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luther.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24 god_spawn  Moderator

@i_like_swords: @infamous_wolf: Don't waste your breath. Nick has a very bad habit of overglorifying anything Resident Evil. It's not worth the "debate."

Luther would absolutely slaughter Leon.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JackKnight

While way better then your Leon S. Kennedy vs Icon thread, Leon still loses but still would be a decent fight.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@god_spawn said:

@i_like_swords: @infamous_wolf: Don't waste your breath. Nick has a very bad habit of overglorifying anything Resident Evil. It's not worth the "debate."

No Caption Provided

But true..... I still think myself it be a good fight, just no way for Leon to really win in the end.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Luther makes Leon eat shit.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why? Because I said Chris is stronger than Bane and think both he and Leon are bullet timers? I don't overglorify anyone in Resident Evil, Chris is the series MVP and the most I've ever put him against is Punisher. I didn't even say Leon would beat Luther, but when the agent has faced faster and stronger enemies in the past and won, it's not too much to think he'll put up a fight considering he's known for his skill and intelligence in battle vs physically superior foes.

@nickzambuto said:

Admittedly I don't know much about Leon, only the stuff I've seen you post. However.. I really can't see him winning this, nor do I see him holding his own.

What's so great about Krauser? I'm under the impression that as soon as this fight starts, Luther will blitz Leon and tear him in half with his first strike. I apologize if I'm being ignorant.. but from the knife fight video, Krauser didn't look much more than enhanced (Deathstroke level, max).

He crushed a steel beam in his grasp; it takes about 31 tons of force to dent steel, per square inch. In terms of speed he left after images during his second fight with Leon and the game had to transition into slow motion just so the player could keep up.

The real impressive thing though comes from Krauser's military skill, being a high ranking member of US SOCOM and later a highly sought mercenary throughout the whole world, capable of fighting Javier Hidalgo (one of the most powerful mutants in the whole franchise) even with a shredded arm, and of course ranking as Albert Wesker's top man. Luther is at a severe disadvantage considering his entire story is about how he's a massive nerd, going against the U.S. Government's greatest agent in Leon.

Loading Video...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Carter_esque

@god_spawn said:

Why? Because I said Chris is stronger than Bane and think both he and Leon are bullet timers? I don't overglorify anyone in Resident Evil, Chris is the series MVP and the most I've ever put him against is Punisher. I didn't even say Leon would beat Luther, but when the agent has faced faster and stronger enemies in the past and won, it's not too much to think he'll put up a fight considering he's known for his skill and intelligence in battle vs physically superior foes.

@i_like_swords said:

@nickzambuto said:

He crushed a steel beam in his grasp; it takes about 31 tons of force to dent steel, per square inch. In terms of speed he left after images during his second fight with Leon and the game had to transition into slow motion just so the player could keep up.

The real impressive thing though comes from Krauser's military skill, being a high ranking member of US SOCOM and later a highly sought mercenary throughout the whole world, capable of fighting Javier Hidalgo (one of the most powerful mutants in the whole franchise) even with a shredded arm, and of course ranking as Albert Wesker's top man. Luther is at a severe disadvantage considering his entire story is about how he's a massive nerd, going against the U.S. Government's greatest agent in Leon.

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Nick.

Luther wins soundly.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Nick.

Luther wins soundly.

Luther Strode isn't speedblitzing or stomping Leon here like people are saying.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18 said:

LOL Nick.

Luther wins soundly.

Luther Strode isn't speedblitzing or stomping Leon here like people are saying.

QFT

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I honestly don't see what Leon is going to do with just a knife. Luther and the librarian were strangling each other with there intestines, and they were still fighting. Luther is fast enough to dodge bullets after they are fired and has precognition which lets him see 1000 moves ahead. Not to mention Luther and the librarian destroyed a warehouse as a side effect of there fight, Luther should be strong enough to one shot Leon.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: oh and another thing Luther has the ability to grab knives with his tendons so the second Leon stabs him he loses the knife.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: I honestly don't see what Leon is going to do with just a knife. Luther and the librarian were strangling each other with there intestines, and they were still fighting. Luther is fast enough to dodge bullets after they are fired and has precognition which lets him see 1000 moves ahead. Not to mention Luther and the librarian destroyed a warehouse as a side effect of there fight, Luther should be strong enough to one shot Leon.

Leon was tanking hits from the G-Monster and a beatdown from a Super Tyrant, not to mention his insane stamina to outmaneuver two T-003s for an entire day with no ammunition while carrying around Buddy's half dead butt. Like I said since my very first post, Leon needs more than a knife to take Luther down, but speedblitzes and oneshots aren't happening.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#36 god_spawn  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

I'm surprised you're not even mentioning both fights with Jack.

And just to add onto your point,Jack is already an adept knife fighter and h2h fighter, knowing pressure points and the like. And he does have a statistical edge on Leon by quite a bit. Him and Luther were fighting for an extended period of time and were causing the ground of the mall to upheaval beneath them for at least a good 10-20 feet from their proximity, and the upheaval was happening rather early on in that fight, too. Jack was more skilled than Luther and so Binder and Strode was fighting both at the same time. Jack's constant knife attacks were hardly slowing Luther down. Not that Jack couldn't have beaten Luther with knives, I'm just pointing out that Luther wasn't slowing down in the fights despite multiple slashes all across his body.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: It was bound to happen eventually! Lol, I don't always have to make things difficult...

Out of curiosity, are you specifically referencing a certain thread, or just my viewpoints as a whole?

Because I can't recall a time when we went back and forth a good deal...

Jmarshmallow

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DeathandGrim

Well to be fair Leon Solo'd an entire village and castle full of supernatural freaks and demons, including El Gigante, Krauser, Lickers, and that Thing in the suspended cage

His reaction time and speed is actually fairly quick (running from a boulder and dodging possessed statues is no easy task and fighting Krauser)

He's also VERY good at thinking on his toes (considering it's all he fucking does in the games he's in)

And he's fought probably stronger than strode (Gigante, that final boss... thing)

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

Is this really debatable I mean Luther has pre cog that lets him see 1000 moves the person can do.

No Caption Provided

He punches through Leon's face.....

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

There isn't a good argument for Leon and the majority is that Luther would destroy him. Besides "Oh Krauser" there really isn't anything to go for, Luther is ridiculously strong and fast and anything Leon did wouldn't hurt Luther.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#44 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Luther. No contest, really.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:

Luther wins, STOP BUMPING THIS.

Leon even with a gun has no way of killing Luther. Luther has dodged bullets and is strong enough to one shot Leon. This isn't a fight.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Yeah....there's only 2 reasons why this thread is still going.

But Luther absolutely wrecks Leon.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathandgrim:

His reaction time isn't as good as Luthors, and the final boss wasnt as fast as Luthor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers