User Lists: 10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I had made something like this not too long ago, actually. I'll say Boba. Luther would punch him up and down the street through sheer speed and power if he got close, but Boba has such powerful and versatile weaponry, along with the advantage of flight, that it seems more likely that Strode will eat some vehicle busting/disintegrating blaster bolts and building collapsing wrist-rockets before being able to do any real damage. It's a tough fight though. Luther has the capacity to dodge plenty of shots, due to his move reading along with his physical speed - but then Boba goes up against precognitive beings regularly, so it's not out of the question to suggest he can drop Luther for a majority. I will say Boba wins no more than 7 times out of 10.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Boba. What I_like_swords said.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Boba should take this. I_like_swords kinda beat me to it, but Boba simply has too much firepower, and he furthermore can maintain his long ranged advantage with that jetpack of his. Furthermore, I'm not so sure if Luther's power can be titled as "precog", but Boba has taken on Jedi and Sith alike, both with true precog.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I guess boba.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Luther can win if he gets close enough, could be argue if his throwing projectile make a difference too. Boba should have a better chance though with his weaponry and flight.