#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Luther Strode vs T'Challa (Black Panther)

Rules for this battle go as followed

• T'Challa is pre-king of the dead upgrade
  • T'Challa has the heart shaped herb
  • Both have standard gear (Vibranium suit and claws, aint-metal weapons, etc..)
  • Random encounter, both have knowledge of the other capabilities
  • No outside help or allies
  • No BFR
  • Fight is won by Death, KO, Incap or Surrender

Fight takes place here

Abandoned housemaking factory

• No Bystanders
  • 20 meter starting distance
  • Fully interactive enviroment

Who wins?

#2 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Does black panther have the heart shaped herb?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Panther can beat Luther Strode in a good battle... T'Challa should have the fighting technique advantage over Luther... he may not have the more abstract feats like Luther does... but he should be able to eventually defeat him.

#4 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by jashro44 (25389 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Tough one. Luther is stronger and I would say faster. However black panther is more skilled and I think his weapons could hurt Luther. His vibranium suit means Luther isn't knocking him out however he could still be choked out or put in a sub mission hold. Its going to take black panther a bit to figure out how good Luthers healing factor is and what lengths he will have to go to drop him but at the same time Luther is going to have a hard time figuring out how to get around the vibranium suit. I will go with black panther for now as I figure his vibranium suit and skill will help him take the win.

#6 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@calebhara: Tough one. Luther is stronger and I would say faster. However black panther is more skilled and I think his weapons could hurt Luther. His vibranium suit means Luther isn't knocking him out however he could still be choked out or put in a sub mission hold. Its going to take black panther a bit to figure out how good Luthers healing factor is and what lengths he will have to go to drop him but at the same time Luther is going to have a hard time figuring out how to get around the vibranium suit. I will go with black panther for now as I figure his vibranium suit and skill will help him take the win.

#9 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther

#10 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by dondave (38891 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: The skill gap between them and Black Panther gear means that he could out skill Luther and take damage due to his vibranium suit while using his daggers