Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

no prep

vamp walter(slowly de aging)

in character

fight to death(p.s this is orginal manga/brotherhood lust)

fight take place

No Caption Provided

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thatguywithheadphones: I want to say walter. Assuming the wires can cut lust, he can actually just keep killing her, and there isn't that much can do about it. Mustang managed it, so Walter could plausibly replicate. Walter is also way more capable of dodging the spears than most FMA characters based on pure agility. He should be able to kill her, with some difficulty since she is rather fast and does have an excellent healing factor.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: @dratini1331: But does he know shes immortal in her way? And shes launched an attack from worse positions than a few wires in her. I think she can take it with EXTREME Diffuculty, but maybe.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I just see Walter killing Lust over and over again, unless he can actually kill her like Mustang did, but I don't know if there were other circumstances to that.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I know Alucard has the power to permanently end Lust, but I'm not sure about Walter, I should finish Hellsing.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think walter could take her out

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Walter's wires have been shown to lob entire limbs off and she can only attack with her arms. Besides, Walter deals with people who are far more immortal than her on a semi-regular basis. Lust can only regenerate so many times, and those wires do damage! I think he should be like a slightly better Hughes, where he's more agile, lethal, and has better weapons. Walter should take this, but also with a high amount of difficulty.

@jedixman: Homunculi have limited Regeneration in FMA based on how many souls are in their stones. Anyone can kill them if they can do enough damage to the Homunculus enough times. It isn't specified how many times you need to kill one, but if you do it enough the Homunculus will eventually die.