#1 Posted by Mistry_Riddler (31 posts) - - Show Bio

An all out battle, taking place in the mines of Moria

Azog has his one arm, but with his half he has a detachable weapon ( most likely sword) but no warg

Lurtz is at a fully enraged stage having to be accompanied by Gothmog ( his pure ugliness ) wielding anger throughout his body.

Gothmog has dagger in his possession but is yet to reach his full potential with tactics

Who will win???

#2 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Gothmog solos.....

Might wanna do some research on the guy, he was an absolute monster

#3 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Gothmog?

There were two characters named Gothmog lol. I'm assuming the one you mean is the Orc who was at Minas Tirith.

Team wins.

#4 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marksman said:

Gothmog?

There were two characters named Gothmog lol. I'm assuming the one you mean is the Orc who was at Minas Tirith.

Team wins.

If he means that Gothmog, and not the Balrog, then I would tend to say Azog wins.....

if we're using Azog from the book

#5 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@steelhound56: In the book he only gets a mention via Gandalf, which says he killed Thror.

#6 Posted by Mistry_Riddler (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marksman: yeah the orc at Minas Tirith.

#7 Edited by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Lurtz alone could pull a victory. A mere dwarf was able to defeat Azog(on fair terms), let alone a damn King of Gondor. Lurtz or Gothmog solo.

#8 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

Lurtz solos.

#9 Posted by HomasTardy (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally would think that Azog could pull out a win over these two. Gothmog isn't really that much of a challenge, but Lurtz and Azog would have an epic battle, with Azog just managing to get the kill. Then he would make short work of Gothmog