Luke/Yoda/Sidious vs. Team

Caseiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Caseiden

The most powerful things in Star Wars engage in the most epic battle in the whole mythos. Greatest heroes will be slaughtered like meaningless dogs and no one will even look at the useless corpses, fighting the greatest battle of all Star Wars...

Fighting area: Courtyards of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the layout from Prequel Trilogy times.

Equipment: Lightsabers and robes only for everyone. Unlimited lightsabers if they have many.

Preparation: None.

Starting distance: 50 meters.

Team 1:

• Grand Master Luke Skywalker
  • Darth Sidious
  • Grand Master Yoda

Team 2:

• Master Revan
  • Master Meetra Surik
  • Grand Master Satele Shan
  • Master Odan-Urr
  • Master Hero of Tython
  • Master Barsenthor
  • Emperor Vitiate
  • Darth Malgus
  • Darth Nox
  • Emperor's Wrath
  • Master Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Knight Anakin Skywalker
  • Master Kit Fisto
  • Master Plo Koon
  • Lord Savage Opress
  • Darth Maul
  • Count Dooku
  • Master Kyp Durron
  • Master Streen
  • Master Mara Jade Skywalker
  • Knight Jaden Korr Master Kyle Katarn
Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This battle seems pretty excessive.

Caseiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This battle seems pretty excessive.

Yes, it is the ultimate battle of all SW :D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The Big 3 combines their might and wipe out the entire squad via a Force Storm.

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

LOL.

Team 1 gets dogpiled. Yes, none of the team 2 would put up much resistance on his own, but numbers are simply insanely too high. They're outnumbered 8 to 1, and everyone on team 2 sans Odan-Urr is no more than 3-4 tiers beneath the Ultimate Trio.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ShootingNova

You kind of do need to stop with these outrageous settings.

Anyway, team 2 wins. There are far too many characters. They win, or at least, physically. I doubt they could overcome Palpatine's Essence as long as he chooses to stay away from the stronger bodies.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkbart: I don't believe the second team has what it takes to necessarily overpower Palpatine's Essence Transfer. Most of them haven't learnt abilities to negate that. Unless, of course, we suggest that the Barsen'thor using his Shielding Technique and Nox uses his Force-Walking ritual, but they aren't comparably powerful, so I doubt they would be met with success.

itzxsloth345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah team 2 most likely, its a huge numbers advantage and a lot of people on team 2 arent jokes.

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: True, I just rarely put this in the equation, any abilities like that can usually go a surprising way and they rely mainly on the plot. They're too willpower-centered, somewhat ambiguous, and can result in varying effects and therefore they always go a different way in most universes and most stories within them.

Although to be fair Luke's Order can possibly possess some larger knowledge on abilities related to that, judging by Callista Ming's example. Besides Barsen'thor and Nox, Odan-Urr was highly versed in subtle abilities related to the sheer Light Side techniques, and Vitiate is an obvious expert in area of all "transfer" related Force mechanisms. They could do something about it I think. It's dependent heavily on who would write the story. :P

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jkbart: Of course they know certain powerful light-sided techniques, but their own power isn't sufficient to execute them successfully.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah even though team 1 is OP as crap it does not mean team 2 is losing I mean I guess Sidious could crush them all with force storm or essence transfer but you should not let Sidious do that

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

50/50 chance of Team 1 overpowering Team 2, or Team 2 overwhelming them with sheer numbers

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2 everytime.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would side with team 2, based on numbers alone, essentially like dogpiled, but team 1 could conjure up some crazy force abilities I agree if starting distance was perhaps a little farther, or Luke and Yoda force push them for a little while, while Sidious brews up force storm. Still I'm siding with team 2 for the majority.

Be an insane battle.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

90% of the battle is over in ten seconds, it all depends if Team 2 can react or not, and more than half of them do not have the feats for it, so leaning towards team 1

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. IDK. A lot of the people on team 2 can be simply rag dolled...

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Benk111

team slaughters for obvious reasons; but, then again.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Team 2 wins so easily that all participates on the team die out of laughter. Vitiate alone is superior to Sidious.

Vitiate can't even hold a candle to Sidious at his best. The vast majority of his power isn't even his own.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

Vitiate is not on par with Sidious, even disregarding accolades. Factoring in that a vast majority of his feats were accomplished with help/prep, and almost always on a dark side nexus (even a double nexus), he is only comparably powerful, and vastly dwarfed physically and skilfully.

@deranged_midget said:

Vitiate can't even hold a candle to Sidious at his best. The vast majority of his power isn't even his own.

He would in a Force battle against almost every iteration of Palpatine, with the only exceptions being Palpatine's DE and possibly his RotJ incarnation. A lot of people do bring up Vitiate being quoted as the most powerful Sith Lord/Dark Sider in history, though the sources are written only up to and of that time, not beyond, and Palpatine has accolades written after that which declare him as having the most power of any Sith Lord as well, and unlike Vitiate, he has the feats to support such a notion.

Unless, of course, Vitiate received new feats in the new TOR expansion which I'm not aware of - but I'm not sure how to receive any feats from this expansion anymore because of how contradictory they seem with other sources.

That being said, team 2 still wins just about every time thanks to sheer, overwhelming number.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 2. This is too much.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caseiden: revan, hot and kenobi and anakin carry team two to victory. I'm thinking too much combined force power.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@darthant66: Doesn't help me unless you tell me what the feat is.

I've already heard of several quotes and what not but I'm only interested in an another actual feat.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By itsomething

Lol maul solos

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too many variables for a good judgment so I'll be silly and just say Jar-Jar Bink's solos.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ShootingNova

@darthant66: What does "large" mean? Do you have a GIF or video at least? Destroying parts of a temple isn't that impressive for a top-tier Sith Lord. Sidious could effortlessly call down a restaurant decades before his prime (in 52BBY, in fact). In the Rebellion era, he mused that with a thought, he could destroy his office and palace, and that wasn't at his prime either.

As for the accolades, it doesn't really matter. Palpatine has at least equivalent accolades. So what if the combined Dread Masters's strength is nothing to him? The Dread Masters are powerful in their own way, but they were also captured by Jaric Kaedan, as I recall, and a strike team.

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and then managed to kill a "large" amount of the Imperial and Republic forces

Could you link that part? It's the only thing I didn't notice while browsing the web videos. I know Marr or Satele asked "Any other survivors?" or something like that, but I don't recall anything suggesting that they meant their forces were destroyed. I didn't even see them by the area of Revan fight and the conclusion of Shadow of Revan.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66: How in the world is that supposed to be a showing that elevates Vitiate above Palpatine?

Also, the Dread Masters being nothing to the Emperor is a statement made a player character, so it's subjective. As far as I know, only the Emperor's Wrath met the Emperor, and that wasn't even the Emperor at his prime, so I don't know how he would know the extent of the Emperor's power.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66: What do you mean wrong Wrath? Both the Wraths met the Emperor, or at least his Voice.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@darthant66: Yes, I've played TOR (I haven't played the last two expansions). All I was saying is that the comment about the Dread Masters being insignificant to the Emperor is completely subjective because it comes from a player character. That player character has never witnessed the full extent of Vitiate's power, so we can only assume he was making the comparison based on accolades/reputation.

And by the way, absolutely none of that shows that Vitiate is more powerful than Palpatine, at all.