Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Bloodlust ON

Morals OFF

The version of Spawn being used is Second Age

The version of Luke Skywalker being used is Grandmaster from the Expanded Universe

No prep

Anything goes

Fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GM Luke should take this. It's my understanding all he really has to do is decapitate Spawn, which Luke should be pretty easily capable of. I'm not completely sure as i'm not an expert on either character, but I know GM Luke's an absolute beast. More so than most realize.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cadencev2, will decapitation do anything to Spawn?

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decapitation isn't doing anything to Spawn.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as their evil in the vicinity spawn can regenerate and even before that he just has way to many attacks for luke to contend with.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn stops time, and well, does anything he wants.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decapitating spawn will KO him, ending the fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad
deactivated-5ee15da0e0aad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Second age spawn could just summon his hellspawn army.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wdc said:

No it wont.

This is true.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn gets decapitated when his powers were shut off in the neutral zone. Once he was pulled out of the neutral zone, instant regen.

Bamsky!

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: About what I thought. Thanks for the intel:-)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@cadencev2: About what I thought. Thanks for the intel:-)

Spawn wins, this is a easy win for Simmons.

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Spawn can't die (and technically Luke can't either), I'm assuming this fight ends with a K.O. Therefore, I feel like all Luke has to do is either BFR him or simply outlast him. He should be much faster and can simply wear Spawn down via the Force and his lightsabers 'till there's nothing left. I'm not sure exactly how fast Spawn is, but he might not even be able to land a hit on Luke. Can anyone post some speed feats?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Carter_esque

@neongamewave: Interesting fight. I think that Spawn could take the majority due to his amazing durability.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Spawn should win this due to the sheer versatility of his powers. GM Luke is FTL is I remember correctly, but with time manipulation that shouldn't be much of an issue. Spawn doesn't resort to that very quickly, however, so Luke will probably be the better combatant until that power is used. Then, Luke loses.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wdc said:

No it wont.

@auction_sniper said:

This is true.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn gets decapitated when his powers were shut off in the neutral zone. Once he was pulled out of the neutral zone, instant regen.

Bamsky!

Oh, sorry for my incompetents XD

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Since Spawn can't die (and technically Luke can't either), I'm assuming this fight ends with a K.O. Therefore, I feel like all Luke has to do is either BFR him or simply outlast him. He should be much faster and can simply wear Spawn down via the Force and his lightsabers 'till there's nothing left. I'm not sure exactly how fast Spawn is, but he might not even be able to land a hit on Luke. Can anyone post some speed feats?

Spawn is barely Hypersonic in travel speed and attack speed. His chains and Cape however are fast as Lasers.

No Caption Provided

His Chains react and deflect multiple bullets with insane speeds before Spawn can react.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spawn Cape moves faster than the laser.

No Caption Provided

Spawn suit reacts to Lighting before it strikes. Precog warning system actually.

Spawns suit acts on its own most times to protect Spawn himself and its speed is as fast as light, faster considering the suit has Precog ability.

Then you have spawn's Time Freezing.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for elderstarlord117
ElderStarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ElderStarlord117

@cadencev2: Thanks! Well, Luke is definitely faster in terms of fighting speed, travel speed, and his precog. would allow him to sense lightning like it's no one's business, however, that time stopping ability Spawn's got may be a problem. How does that work exactly? Is he simply moving that fast or is it a spell of some sort? If he stops time, is there any way Luke can defend himself? Also, how would a lightsaber fare against his armor and cape? Even though Luke is faster than Spawn, can his weapons even do anything to Spawn in the first place? Remember that lightsabers are a thousand or so degrees celcius hotter than the surface of the sun. As for the chains, Luke can react to those speeds easily and he's fought a lightwhip wielding Sith before so Spawn's fighting style with those chains won't be anything new to him. Oh, and has Spawn showed any high tier telepathic resistance? What's preventing Luke from simply mindraping?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: Thanks! Well, Luke is definitely faster in terms of fighting speed, travel speed, and his precog. would allow him to sense lightning like it's no one's business, however, that time stopping ability Spawn's got may be a problem. How does that work exactly? Is he simply moving that fast or is it a spell of some sort? If he stops time, is there any way Luke can defend himself? Also, how would a lightsaber fare against his armor and cape? Even though Luke is faster than Spawn, can his weapons even do anything to Spawn in the first place? Remember that lightsabers are a thousand or so degrees celcius hotter than the surface of the sun. As for the chains, Luke can react to those speeds easily and he's fought a lightwhip wielding Sith before so Spawn's fighting style with those chains won't be anything new to him. Oh, and has Spawn showed any high tier telepathic resistance? What's preventing Luke from simply mindraping?

Well.........

Powers

Holy Hell this will be long. Spawn has many many powers. Reason for this is his power source. Psychoplasma, or Necroplasma, is a Reality Warping Magic Energy used by Hell and Heaven. It's only limit on Reality Warping is the Energy Count to perform a feat.

Explains Necroplasma and Houdini Explain Spawns Magic and Suit.

Spawn can use this Necro for Magic or he can use the Suits abilities and natural powers to save energy.

Spawns Suit, Cape, and Chains

Now lets talk about Spawns Suit. It is a living entity used to clothed Hell Spawns. Made in the 5th level of Hell and gifted to the 8th Level for their soldiers.

No Caption Provided

It is a living being that can act and attack on its own.

Its main forms of attacks are Chain and Cape.

1) Chains can attack in a large AOE attacks.

2-3) Chains can turn into Razor Blades to slice and dice.

4) Chains have Massive Reach, Clearing 100s of feet with ease.

5) The Chains do act on their own, even with Spawn KOed.

6) Chains blocking Sub Machine Gun fire from 2 guys. Very fast.

7) Cape moving faster than a Laser Beam from Overtkill, also blocks it. Speed and Durability.

8) Spawns Cape slamming Redeemer around as well cutting his hand off.

The strength of the Chains is insane as well.

1-2) Slams over a at least 10 tons of Trees around.

They also proved nigh unbreakable.

Holding the Multi Thousand Toner planet wrecking Dark God Urizen.

Another neat feature is spawn's Cloak can transport anything trapped inside it to Spawn's private Hell Dimension.

1) Traps Angela in his hell with his Cloak.

2-3) Angela and Spawn escape Heaven in his cloak which leads to his Hell.

Then we have the Suit using a Danger Sense.

Both Examples of his Suit reacting to a possible threat before the threat presents itself.

Strength

Spawn Strength on average is in the ton+ range.

1) Spawn bends steel bars.

2) Smashes through Birck easy.

3-4) Catches a blow that drives his feet into the earth and then flips this large Violator easy.

Spawn can amp himself to 1000+ ton strength.

1) Throws a Thousand tons of Building at Urizen.

2) Hold up the stomping foot of a 100+ meter tall Planet Wrecking God.

Durability

Spawns Durability is no joke. His body is dead so he can lose limbs, be pumped full of holes, or even decapitated, and be fine. The only Weakness he has is Holy / Hell energy Damage or complete draining of Necro Power.

1) Spawn is dismembered and shows he can control severed body parts.

2) Spawn is Electrocuted by whips with many studs, each stud is 50,000 Volts. Spawn gets groggy but no totally out.

3) Spawn can waltz through Lava.

4-5) Spawn shot with a Anti Tank Round through his chest, he gets right back up.

6) Spawn proves by being rammed by a 50MPH Car that he can increase his Durability to the point where this Car does not even Budge him!

Speed

Spawn is also proven to reach Hyper Sonic Speeds.

1) Spawns Cape moves faster than this Laser Beam! Near Light Speed!

2-3) Spawn moves so fast that he gathers over 11 Shotguns from the very Cops there and Cop Cars faster than Cops can see!

4) Collects 8+ Shotguns from the trunk of Cop Cars faster than the Cops could see.

5) Spawn Suit moves so fast that it causes the very air to set fire from friction! Hyper Sonic+

6) Spawn himself moves faster than the human eye can see!

Magic

Now we will get into the Magic of Spawn's power.

Hell Energy Attacks

1-2) Blasts vs Redeemer.

3) Blasts blast hole in Violator.

4) Hell Blast that could melt the Gates of Heaven.

Spawn can form these blasts into fire or explosives.

No Caption Provided

As well Hall Blast bombs. That was just a tiny one.

Her Spawn uses his power to set fire to all evidence of Spawns existence in the Alleys.

Spawn also can use it to travel his chains.

Uses it to pop Vampires who must be killed on the molecule level.

Teleportation

Both Scans showing Spawn's Light Speed Teleporting.

1) Spawn Teleports the Bullets out of a gun.

2-3) Here Spawn uses Teleporting as a instant kill attack!

4) Spawn Teleports Bobby with him back to the alley.

Healing

Spawn always have from his first showing been able to heal any damage with a thought, he prefers not to when he has limited Necroplasma energy.

1-2) In #68 Spawn loses hes head after crossing the Heaven side boundary if the Alleys.Then in #69, Sam and Twitch drag him a few feet back across the Boundary and Spawn simply remakes his Head.

3) first time using his Healing to restore his heart.

4-5) Spawn cures Terry of Paralysis, Coma, and Cancer at the same time!

6) Spawn brings Bobby back from the dead!

Magic Illusions

No Caption Provided

Illusion casting. He does this in the minds of his enemies causing mass illusions!

Mini Black Holes

Spawn opens a Black Hole to Hell.

De Power and Re Empower Magic Beings.

Spawn Depowers and then Rempowers these powerful Demons.

Summon Creatures of the Darkness And Karma

1) Summons Bats and Maggots to choke out Cy-Gor

2) Summons the Bad Karma of the Freak and turns it into Worms and Vermin to Suffocate him.

3-5) Summons animals of the darkness to maul this Angel.

Time Stopping

Spawn freezes time across the planet to gather his thoughts.

Shape and Size Shifting

1) Turns into a white man.

2) Increases Size to 100s of meters.

3) Turns into a flock of Bats.

4) Turns into more Bats.

Intangibility

1) Spawn sinks through the floor. The Windows blinds remain unmoved and the cape can seen still inside the room.

2) In a lock car, Spawn appears inside with no warning at all.

3) Walks through the wall.

4) Rises from the floor behind Twitch.

Reality Warping

1) Spawn Make a Invisible Car Un Invisible and then Creates a Key.

2-3) Spawn uses it here to turn the Blood and Flesh of this guy into straight lethal Poison.

4) Spawn makes a case of Beer out of thin air.

5-6) Spawn de-skins a human in seconds.

7) Spawn very presence darkens and warps the area around him.

Green World Powers

Spawn also has Powers granted to him by the Emerald Parliament of the Green World. Giving him world level telepathy, empathy, and control over mother earth, all without using his own Necro Energy.

Spawn gains power over mother nature.

Power over Nature

1) Spawn raises a entire Forest.

2-3) Spawn causes both a Earthquake and then a Tidal Wave.

4) Spawn fissures the Earth under Urizen.

4) Spawn can Summon Vines along with his Chains to entangle a foe.

Telepathy and Empathy

Most people do not know this, but Spawn is a massive world level Telepath and Empath.

1-3) Spawns connected to all the pain and misery throughout earth.

4) Spawn with a touch of a eyelash transfers all his pain he been through to this girl.

5) Spawn uses his power to cause this woman killer to experience all the pain and suffering she caused her victims.

6) spawn cures insanity.

7-8) Spawn mentally implants in Wynn's mind that his skin was ripped off.

9-11) Spawn uses TP to send this kid into his own personnel Hell.

So with that said....

• Yes spawn can possibly Mind rape Luke with the feeling and experience of pain and suffering from hell.
  • Spawn can suffocate Luke with bugs and pests from inside Luke's own body.
  • Spawn has Time Freezing with a wave of his hand.
  • Spawn can create Black Holes.
  • Spawn can BFR Luke to hell several different ways.
  • Spawn can crush luke with 1000+ toner strength.
  • Spawn has Density Durability and immune to lava, lasers, and insane electric force.
  • Spawn has Regen that can heal any blow, even nothingness.
  • Spawn can Teleport Dismember Luke.
  • Spawn Reality warping can turn Luke's insides to deadly poison.

Spawn simply wins.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nerdchore

Luke's force powers are being seriously overlooked. Also no way spawn can out mind power Luke.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pierpat

@cadencev2: Great posts.

Came here to say "luke wins", but after a pleasant i'll come out of here with a better knowledge of spawn.

Ah, given this spawn wins.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

Why is Luke being considered FTL again? There is no source which has ever given him speeds beyond relativistic level. He fights at near-relativistic speeds, not super-relativistic speeds.

@cadencev2 said:

• Yes spawn can possibly Mind rape Luke with the feeling and experience of pain and suffering from hell.
  • Spawn has Density Durability and immune to lava, lasers, and insane electric force.

1. I'm not sure. You said Spawn was a world-level mindwiper, while Luke's TP is galactic/trans-dimensional.

2. Luke can hold his breath for extended periods of time and could likely remove them considering how he removes neurotoxins and similar negative effects within his body. However, I'm pretty sure Spawn has to react to do this.

3. Which would be the win, but unfortunately as you said, Spawn is only hypersonic in speed. Luke is near-relativistic. So unfortunately I'm going for Luke's speedblitzing TP/BFR or the likes over this time freeze.

4. And Luke has rooted himself in the Force such that the black hole at the center of the galaxy couldn't move him. And for that matter, Luke can use TK to hold the black hole as well to prevent it from having any effect.

5. And Luke could BFR Spawn (and prevent his own BFR) by using Fold Space.

6. His hypersonic speeds are not sufficient to contend with Luke's near-relativistic speeds in the first place. Even if so, Luke could use Fold Space again to teleport out of the way. So this strength feat doesn't matter.

7. Luke has walked on lava and deflected AT-AT chin lasers with Tutaminis, so he could replicate the likes. Although I suppose your point is that Luke can't cut him with a lightsaber. Luke could still opt for TP or BFR.

8. See above.

9. Luke is faster and can use Fold Space to TP.

10. As I noted before, Luke can eradicate poisons including deadly neurotoxins without much trouble at all.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Hey, I know this is probably already a thread and you've probably already debated this a lot (I'm to lazy to look it up lol) but I've been wondering for a while now, how do you think an Alucard VS Spawn fight would play out? I know there's a lot to take into account (different scenarios and different versions of Spawn and whatnot) but I think that, overall, I would give Spawn the advantage. I see some scenarios where Alucard could win, some scenarios where Spawn could win, and a lot of scenarios where they stalemate each other. But like I said, if I had to chose, I think Spawn is more versatile and would the majority.

I was just curious to your opinion on this.

Oh, and back on thread, Spawn would beat Luke with low difficulty.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pokergeist

@shootingnova: Some nice counters, but the problem is still this. Spawn is Immortal. He cannot be killed without a holy weapon, or BFRed at all.

Luke has no counters to Teleport Dismemberment, BFRed into his Cloak into his private hell, Time Freezing, Intangibility, cannot mind rape a being who is more worlds level empath/telepath, nor any real counter to Reality Warping Magic. Heck spawn manipulates the earth to a degree to cause tidal waves, earthquakes, ect. Show me the force beating out legit Magic.

Point is Luke cannot really win at all. spawn on the other hand has tons of ways to legit easy win with.

@god_of_batman said:

@cadencev2: Hey, I know this is probably already a thread and you've probably already debated this a lot (I'm to lazy to look it up lol) but I've been wondering for a while now, how do you think an Alucard VS Spawn fight would play out? I know there's a lot to take into account (different scenarios and different versions of Spawn and whatnot) but I think that, overall, I would give Spawn the advantage. I see some scenarios where Alucard could win, some scenarios where Spawn could win, and a lot of scenarios where they stalemate each other. But like I said, if I had to chose, I think Spawn is more versatile and would the majority.

I was just curious to your opinion on this.

Oh, and back on thread, Spawn would beat Luke with low difficulty.

Spawn wins that easy IMO.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@cadencev2 said:
Some nice counters, but the problem is still this. Spawn is Immortal. He cannot be killed without a holy weapon, or BFRed at all.

Luke has no counters to Teleport Dismemberment, BFRed into his Cloak into his private hell, Time Freezing, Intangibility, cannot mind rape a being who is more worlds level empath/telepath, nor any real counter to Reality Warping Magic. Heck spawn manipulates the earth to a degree to cause tidal waves, earthquakes, ect. Show me the force beating out legit Magic.

I'm not sure why Luke's galactic/trans-dimensional TP couldn't allow him to beat a world-level telepath. If he can't be BFRed then that creates some troubles, although I'm unsure as to why this is the case.

As for teleport dismemberment/BFR, Luke's counter would be teleporting himself. Luke has no counters to Time Freezing, except being much faster than Spawn and possibly being able to prevent Spawn from utilizing such a method in the first place.

Intangibility doesn't matter since Luke can and has fought intangible entities in the past, and can still use various Force powers to equal effect. As I just noticed, the OP has specified that this is morals off, which means that once Luke dies and he returns as a Force Spirit, I'm not sure if Spawn has any way of dealing with him. I have heard some people claim Force Spirits are omnipotent; I despise such claims but I will not deny that Luke still retains all of his Force powers.

As for tidal waves and earthquakes - this doesn't really matter. Palpatine has created weather storms with his hologram image in the past, and again with his anger even while he was visually holding it back. Luke won't suffer any form of discomfort, if that's what you are saying.

Asking for a comparison of the Force fighting magic is ridiculous. I would ask you to prove magic can defeat the Force, because there is no source that compares the two. If your claim is that as a magical entity of sorts, Spawn is immune to Luke outright, then Luke has one-shotted beings from a Force-resistant species in the past.

All magic that has been seen in SW (such as those used by the Nightsisters, the Sorcerers of Tund, Sith sorcery, Sith alchemy, etc.) that has been seen in SW is derived from the Force in the first place.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@shootingnova said:

@cadencev2 said:
Some nice counters, but the problem is still this. Spawn is Immortal. He cannot be killed without a holy weapon, or BFRed at all.

I'm not sure why Luke's galactic/trans-dimensional TP couldn't allow him to beat a world-level telepath. If he can't be BFRed then that creates some troubles, although I'm unsure as to why this is the case.

As for teleport dismemberment/BFR, Luke's counter would be teleporting himself. Luke has no counters to Time Freezing, except being much faster than Spawn and possibly being able to prevent Spawn from utilizing such a method in the first place.

Intangibility doesn't matter since Luke can and has fought intangible entities in the past, and can still use various Force powers to equal effect. As I just noticed, the OP has specified that this is morals off, which means that once Luke dies and he returns as a Force Spirit, I'm not sure if Spawn has any way of dealing with him. I have heard some people claim Force Spirits are omnipotent; I despise such claims but I will not deny that Luke still retains all of his Force powers.

As for tidal waves and earthquakes - this doesn't really matter. Palpatine has created weather storms with his hologram image in the past, and again with his anger even while he was visually holding it back. Luke won't suffer any form of discomfort, if that's what you are saying.

Asking for a comparison of the Force fighting magic is ridiculous. I would ask you to prove magic can defeat the Force, because there is no source that compares the two. If your claim is that as a magical entity of sorts, Spawn is immune to Luke outright, then Luke has one-shotted beings from a Force-resistant species in the past.

All magic that has been seen in SW (such as those used by the Nightsisters, the Sorcerers of Tund, Sith sorcery, Sith alchemy, etc.) that has been seen in SW is derived from the Force in the first place.

Well it seems we are at a inpass. Lets say Luke comes back as a spirit, then what? Spawn took over Hell, and is Hell King. He has powers to create worlds, as well time manipulation, a whole Hell Spawn army of beings near his first age levels, and even dimension hopping.

I just seen nothing to suggest he can be fought on any level power for power.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I'm not sure what Spawn can do to affect Luke's spirit. And why can't he be BFRed or defeated by TP?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I'm not sure what Spawn can do to affect Luke's spirit. And why can't he be BFRed or defeated by TP?

TP seems impossible as Luke can affect more minds or whatever, so what? Emma Frost who is world level and weaker Telepath beaten Green Phoenix Rachel because she was better at the skill rather than power.

Like so.

Not that Spawn is weaker when his TP like Malbolgia extends across dimensions and time as Hell King. also no Hell King with this imeense TP ever could get Spawn to do their bidding, nor did Urizen the Dark God that devours souls with his presence affect Spawn.

He was immune to both cases. I never seen anyone attack luke with TP the same way Spawn does. when has Sith Lords ever try to attack Luke with Penance Stare like attacks?

No Caption Provided

Like this.

No Caption Provided

Or this.

Has Luke ever been attacked this way? Does he have any skill in deflecting it?

Also Spawn can attack intangible spirits.

No Caption Provided

He attacks these Ghosts just fine.

No Caption Provided

He simply used his magic reality warping to do it.

Also Spawn cannot really be BFRed anywhere when he has access to dimension hopping. Heck, he carries his gateway to his private hell in his own cloak. He can reach anywhere from there as a result too.

I see no reason for Luke to win this fight.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: If his TP spreads across entire dimensions, I'm not sure why he was listed as a world-level telepath earlier in this thread. As for TP, Luke knows Penance Stare-like attacks. But it doesn't really matter because as it seems Luke doesn't seem to have a chance of winning.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: If his TP spreads across entire dimensions, I'm not sure why he was listed as a world-level telepath earlier in this thread. As for TP, Luke knows Penance Stare-like attacks. But it doesn't really matter because as it seems Luke doesn't seem to have a chance of winning.

He is world level in the fact he only ever controlled a worlds worth emotions at a time. He can do this all as a Hell king from Hell as well.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And it's not even Hell Lord Spawn or Cosmic Spawn, much less Redemption Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Luke being considered FTL again? There is no source which has ever given him speeds beyond relativistic level. He fights at near-relativistic speeds, not super-relativistic speeds.

@cadencev2 said:

1. I'm not sure. You said Spawn was a world-level mindwiper, while Luke's TP is galactic/trans-dimensional.

2. Luke can hold his breath for extended periods of time and could likely remove them considering how he removes neurotoxins and similar negative effects within his body. However, I'm pretty sure Spawn has to react to do this.

3. Which would be the win, but unfortunately as you said, Spawn is only hypersonic in speed. Luke is near-relativistic. So unfortunately I'm going for Luke's speedblitzing TP/BFR or the likes over this time freeze.

4. And Luke has rooted himself in the Force such that the black hole at the center of the galaxy couldn't move him. And for that matter, Luke can use TK to hold the black hole as well to prevent it from having any effect.

5. And Luke could BFR Spawn (and prevent his own BFR) by using Fold Space.

6. His hypersonic speeds are not sufficient to contend with Luke's near-relativistic speeds in the first place. Even if so, Luke could use Fold Space again to teleport out of the way. So this strength feat doesn't matter.

7. Luke has walked on lava and deflected AT-AT chin lasers with Tutaminis, so he could replicate the likes. Although I suppose your point is that Luke can't cut him with a lightsaber. Luke could still opt for TP or BFR.

8. See above.

9. Luke is faster and can use Fold Space to TP.

10. As I noted before, Luke can eradicate poisons including deadly neurotoxins without much trouble at all.

Wait, wait he has galactic/tans dimensional telepathy ? His greatest telepathic feat, to my knowledge was communicating with every Jedi across the galaxy and that exhausted him.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn wins with easy

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Spawn in a stomp

Avatar image for itgreat_yourealizeyourgreat
ItGreat_YouRealizeYourGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn in a stomp

When has Luke shown galactic/transdimensional telepathy ? His best TP feat, to my knowledge was communicating with every Jedi across the galaxy and that exhausted him.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Why did you tag me with that response?

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Why did you tag me with that response?

because I figured you would respond the earliest since Shootingnova probably won't respond for a while.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: ok....are you saying luke beats Spawn? I am still at a lost.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I'm not saying he wins, at all. In fact, i would probably have to lean towards spawn.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vortex1456789

Ah, Luke controlling a BLACKHOLE. Superman has also held a micro blackhole in his hands once, doesn't mean he can actually hold infinite density.

Blackholes aren't necessarily taht all powerful consuming things theorized.

IIRC, the blackhole Luke controlled was only able to destroy a ship or destroy planet by digging into it's crust.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: What? dude you tagging the wrong person..

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: What? dude you tagging the wrong person..

Sorry for that, and I meant it could destroy a planet by digging into it's CORE.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: you still tagging the wrong person. I never said anything about a black hole xD.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: you still tagging the wrong person. I never said anything about a black hole xD.

I'll stop talking now.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

This really depends who goes for their more powerful abilities first. I can see it going either way, although personally I think Spawn's personality will lend to him more than likely being the first to fall back to his "hax" abilities rather than Luke. I think that gives Spawn a minor edge. But power for power this could go either way.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP lol