Luke Skywalker vs Professor Charles Xavier

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ramtha07

Battle takes place on a Shi'ar starship intercepting the xwing Grandmaster Luke was aboard. 

Both are at full power levels.  

Morals off. 

Who wins and why?
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ramtha07
@ithrowtdz:
Grandmaster Luke was the pentultimate Jedi. A veritable superman according to the lore. A Master of Jedi mind tricks might have some TP resistance going for him...
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Out_of_Space

It's hard to decide but Professor X would control Luke's mind and will win . But on other tough i think that Luke isn't gonna be so easy to control. Like i sayd - it's hard to decide.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By The_Assassin_

Charles Xavier would break Luke down at the molecular level, defend against that Skywalker

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist
@ithrowtdz said:
" Professor X would make Luke fuck his own lightsaber.... Luke isn't a master of the force, it just doesn't beat someone who can make you dance like a chicken "
This is EU bro.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@ithrowtdz: 
language.......
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By HolySerpent

luke skywalker is a master of the force and the most powerful. luke wins  

You cant comprehend the power of the force

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sa5m

Charles I beleive

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

I think Charles would win.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Silver2467

Luke in his prime has about a dozen different ways to kill Xavier with a gesture. An inexperienced Luke would be lobotomized in an instant. 

This is spite one way or another. Luke in his prime, spite in favor of Luke; Luke as a noob, spite in favor of Xavier. 

@Edamame said:

" Does Luke Skywalker have any TP defenses? "
He has innate telepathic shields. He has had to lower them to allow Leia to probe him. If Xavier enters the very back of Luke's mind, he will be automatically forced out (this is always what happens when the last crevice of a Force sensitive's mind is pushed). Luke has managed to break out of Sidious' mental influence with Leia's help (in fairness, Luke had yet to reach his prime), and he resisted Lord Nyax's telepathy two or three times. There is also his dealings with Abeloth.  

It makes no difference though seeing as how easy it would be him to beat Xavier. 
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Professor X takes this. I have never seen evidence that force mastery grants a defense against telepathy; the most it could do is defend against force attacks aimed at the will (ie the hand waving trick). And I think a psychic bolt would tear his mind apart. Sorry Luke, but a fancy sword and black outfit is no match for a super brain like Charlies'.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iron_Turtle

I'm with X on this one. 
Morals off = mindwipe. 
These are not the droi..............Duuuuurrrr I made poopy in my pants?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467

I always love how people comment on EU characters without reading any material with them at all. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467
@Edamame said:
" @Silver2467 said:
@Edamame said:
" Does Luke Skywalker have any TP defenses? "
He has innate telepathic shields. He has had to lower them to allow Leia to probe him. If Xavier enters the very back of Luke's mind, he will be automatically forced out (this is always what happens when the last crevice of a Force sensitive's mind is pushed). Luke has managed to break out of Sidious' mental influence with Leia's help (in fairness, Luke had yet to reach his prime), and he resisted Lord Nyax's telepathy two or three times. There is also his dealings with Abeloth.   It makes no difference though seeing as how easy it would be him to beat Xavier.  "
Interesting.  Basically Luke Skywalker will defeat Xavier because he has the time, due to strong TP resistance.   Thank you for the information. ;  ) "
Sure. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ramtha07
@Silver2467:  

Xavier has also had many incarnations of power... he's one of the goody two shoes who's always held back while largely acknowledged as one of the most powerful beings on the planet.

Prof. X is the most powerful mind in the Marvel U ... the force behind Onslaught (a being that threatened all life in MU as they knew it) ... he has touched all minds on the planet... it has been said he could wipe all minds if he so chose as well... it would come down to a battle of wills I believe... which would proove the stronger mind...
Avatar image for captain_justice95
Captain_Justice95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luke gets boofooed
departed402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers