JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51 JediXMan  Moderator

@lvenger:

Oh, this is TPM Obi-Wan? Yeah, Luke stomps. No effort.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jedixman: It's odd how the OP gives a picture of an older Obi Wan yet states the version fighting is the younger Obi Wan. I take it your previous comment was about an older Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith level Obi Wan?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011: Well you've got Vader's feats to look at just a few posts above.

Looking them over I would give Maul the slight edge in speed.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 JediXMan  Moderator

@lvenger said:

@jedixman: It's odd how the OP gives a picture of an older Obi Wan yet states the version fighting is the younger Obi Wan. I take it your previous comment was about an older Attack of the Clones/Revenge of the Sith level Obi Wan?

I was under the assumption that this was RotS Obi-Wan - basically, Obi-Wan in his prime.

AotC Obi-Wan would put up a fight, but lose. TPM wouldn't stand a chance. RotS vs Luke would be a good fight, ending in Luke's victory.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@jedixman: Silver actually said that RotJ Luke and RotS Obi-Wan were perfect equals, but I think I actually agree with you more this time.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Silver actually said that RotJ Luke and RotS Obi-Wan were perfect equals, but I think I actually agree with you more this time.

I am not disagreeing with Silver, so I don't know why you're bringing that up. I'm giving Luke a slight edge. If you want numbers, I'm going with 6/10.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Silver believed it to be too close to call (in his own words "a complete 50/50) you believe it to be a close win for Luke. That's two different opinions is it not?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: Silver believed it to be too close to call (in his own words "a complete 50/50) you believe it to be a close win for Luke. That's two different opinions is it not?

We both agree it's close. I think that Luke takes a slight majority; I don't think he would disagree one way or another, hence why it is close.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Of course. You might be the next best expert on Star Wars on here after Silver and Jedi now. Own that privilege! :P

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: That...is probably the best thing anyone has ever said about me on the Vine. Thanks alot =D

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Lvenger

@dccomicsrule2011: Despite the votes on our last debate, in reality, it took every ounce of resourceful thinking I had to come up with arguments for Superman to overcome Palpatine's capabilities. And even then, in the course of our debate, I was convinced Superman would only beat Palpatine morals off and barely at that. You are that good man!