Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By morgrim

vs

vs

Location. Fight takes place on the golden gate bridge. The water is lets say sea water

Percy at his most powerful { no curse of achillies}

Eragon also at his most powerful

Luke at his Jedi Knight level {to give everyone a fighting chance}

Everyone has their blade/lightsaber

However no instakill force choke. Nor death words, heck as a matter of fact no telepathy.

And since I know this will come up let me state from now Since the blades are magic the light saber for arguments sake will not cut through them.

Use facts and feats to back up any and preferably all claims.

Bloodlust on Morals Off

And no outside help and yes that means Saphira

Also no immediate body skills so no telekinesis bone breaks or organ ruptures. They can still hurl lightening and fire and water at each other though

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By THC

The attack Eragon killed Galbatorix with was essentially Ghost Rider's Penance Stare. It was amped by dragons when Eragon used it, but Galbatorix was amped by even more dragons of his own at the time so that point is moot; it was the ability's effectiveness, and the fact that it was cast non-verbally that caught Galbatorix off guard.

Could either of those two survive that? I don't think Luke would. Not sure what Percy is capable of..

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By morgrim

@thc: In the Op I banned telepathy or mental based attacks which I assumed included the empathy spell. Even so the basis of the spell required Eragon to call on others and the person who it was inflicted on suffered from the evil they had done and neither Luke nor Percy have committed such wrongs

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eragon kills both of them with a thought.

A better fight is Eragon vs Leto Atreides.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is dead with a thought(one of the various ways eragon knows of killing a man by moving a simple bone, crushing the heart.....)

Then it's percy vs a full of extra power eragon(he has his belt and broom's ring fully charged here), an eragon that will sature with magic blasts the area with morals off.I give it to eragon.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morgrim

@racob7: @pierpat: DId no one read the opening. All telepathy/mind based attacks were removed exactly to prevent this whole insta death battle. in this match it is all skill power and external supernatural power

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@racob7: @pierpat: DId no one read the opening. All telepathy/mind based attacks were removed exactly to prevent this whole insta death battle. in this match it is all skill power and external supernatural power

I did read op, you cannot take away to eragon a way of killing luke in 0.2 sec, he has far too many......or you take away all his magic....or you leave it....

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morgrim

@pierpat: Luke has a similar way of instant capacitation plus as a jedi Luke has quite a few mental defenses the nature of death words orders for them to be spoken in the mind.If mind based assaults were to be included the thread would desolve into a who can and who cannot affect ones mind which is why those skills were removed. Eragon still has his magic except the Name of Names. and his swordskill just as Luke still has the force and sword skills I just omitted certain unsportsmanlike factors

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pierpat

morgrim said:

@pierpat: Luke has a similar way of instant capacitation plus as a jedi Luke has quite a few mental defenses the nature of death words orders for them to be spoken in the mind.If mind based assaults were to be included the thread would desolve into a who can and who cannot affect ones mind which is why those skills were removed. Eragon still has his magic except the Name of Names. and his swordskill just as Luke still has the force and sword skills I just omitted certain unsportsmanlike factors

Wait wait, most of eragon's magic is not mental, it's pure physical force, like the "breaking-dozens-of-Urgali-legs" thing.

How would luke resist that?!

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Another reason why I said no immediate body skills, such as telekinesis because Luke can also break bones with the force

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim said:

@pierpat: Another reason why I said no immediate body skills, such as telekinesis because Luke can also break bones with the force

Can he?oh, that's new.Well, i only know films feats from luke,and i've often heard that in comics/cartoons all star wars verse is quite stronger.

I'd give the win to percy then, his superior durability will give him the edge in this glass cannon fight.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Eragon with Death words

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mortium

In a sword fight they all have impressive feats. However, Luke at his Jedi Knight level would lose, Percy and Eragon both outclass him there.

All telepathic attacks and all attacks that directly effect opponents bodies are off-limits, so I would give the slight edge in the that respect to Luke as he can use the Force to throw anything on the battle field at his opponents. Percy is probably the best sword-fighter, and if he has his shield I think that he probably has the best chance here.

MandoViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With no mental type attacks does Eragon have to speek all the magic words to do stuff?

And if he can't directly attack the body with magic could he destroy Luke's lightsaber?

I don't know much about Luke's abilities but I would give it to Percy or Eragon, with the edge to the dragon rider because of his magic.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: Read the Op no mind based or direct physical telekinetic based attacks

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death words are not mind based.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Hyperlight

i dont know how good luke was at jedi knight level but i dont see him fighting eragon or percy. eragon beats percy because he has more options. eragon ftw

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil: Any how in the opening I banned them because they would make this match far too easy

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Your PJO bias is evident in the OP. It's suited so Percy can win. You basically have Luke at Jedi Knight Level with no force powers, and Eragon with half good magic. On top of that you have the fight in the middle of the Golden Gate Bridge.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know that we are feeling bored because of the DBZ battles being banned, but am I the only one who thinks we have too many Percy Jackson battles?

ZZTop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ZZTop

Even with the environment being in Percy's favor, Eragon would win. Remember, he is not a human, he is an elf-human hybrid. He can sprint at very fast speeds, much faster than Luke or Percy ever could. Yes, Percy could launch tsunamis at them. Luke would drown since he has no force, but Eragon could do 2 things: create his own to block, or run to dodge. To top it all off, Eragon has been trained by the best swordsmen. Luke has mostly been self-taught. Though Percy has been taught by Chiron, Eragon, thanks to not being completely human, has lightning fast reflexes, and knows many moves with his sword. Also, you guys underestimate Eragon's magic. He could launch fire at Percy, and he could glide on the wind, to name a few examples. Even with no death words, no telepathic stuff, and no Saphira, Eragon would still win this battle. A better battle is King Galbatorix vs Cell.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zztop: Don't you know that Percy isn't human either (well, not full human)...

Anyway, don't underestimate him. Percy has literally been called (IN CANON) the most powerful demigod of all time. That includes Hercules...

Off topic. Fire won't do anything to Percy, and using Water against Percy may be perhaps among the worst thing to do unless your a sea god like Phorcys...Is that how you spell it?

Still, Percy I think is the superior fighter considering his ability to, when perfectly dry in book 3 with much less skill than now, block 2 seperate bullets fired from 10 ft away.

IMO however. Your opinion probably won't change.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@opcharybdis:

Eragon fights at Mach 1 and is a multi-tonner...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 the_red_viper  Moderator

Eragon. He can snap both their necks with a single word. He snapped an Urgal's neck (or some other bone) with Jierda at book 1, and that's not even 20% of his most powerful.

Plus, neither of them can do anything against Eragon's wards.

Eragon wins here.

niceguy609

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems equal if luke is a knight,

As a grandmaster, he would slaughter them with a twitch of his finger

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eragon wins this because of his wards, only a rider's sword can pass through them.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eargon due to versatility and instant incapacitation spells. Or knock out.

Like is a VERY close second.

Percy comes last and deosn't really stand a chance here.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RandomSid82

@morgrim said:

@thc: In the Op I banned telepathy or mental based attacks which I assumed included the empathy spell. Even so the basis of the spell required Eragon to call on others and the person who it was inflicted on suffered from the evil they had done and neither Luke nor Percy have committed such wrongs

You can't ban telepathy and mental based attacks and include Eragon. That is how he casts magic. In the Eragon universe magicians have a telepathy battle before a single spell is cast. You basically nerfed everyone except Percy.

Why is this on the front page? It's a year old. People really need to stop bumping threads that are over a year old and putting them on the front page.