Luke Skywalker (ESB EU) VS Han Solo (EU)

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#51 JediXMan  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011:

Nice.

You put more effort into this than I could be bothered with. Props to you.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dccomicsrule2011: Sec DC, didn't you or Jedi or Silver? Or someone say that scan of Luke harming Vader with TP was from a non-canon story? Or was it vague?.....I can't remember but I recall that particular scan and something about not being canon. Though still Luke has this and later he has TP feats anyway, just recalling that bit is all.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@dccomicsrule2011: Sec DC, didn't you or Jedi or Silver? Or someone say that scan of Luke harming Vader with TP was from a non-canon story? Or was it vague?.....I can't remember but I recall that particular scan and something about not being canon. Though still Luke has this and later he has TP feats anyway, just recalling that bit is all.

Yes, it was me that stated it was vague. But the thing is the OP said All feats from books are usable, even the ones that are dubious.

That's what I gather at least.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I was under the impression that Marvel comics weren't considered canon unless directly referenced. S-canon level and all that, is there another classification?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I was under the impression that Marvel comics weren't considered canon unless directly referenced. S-canon level and all that, is there another classification?

The ones I posted are all confirmed to be canon except the one where Luke uses telepathy on Vader.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#56 SC  Moderator

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: Would you two users who I know and trust, or any other user that sees this consider this thread spite and lacking of discussion and therefore should be locked?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#57  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@sc said:

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: Would you two users who I know and trust, or any other user that sees this consider this thread spite and lacking of discussion and therefore should be locked?

The problem I have is that it is a thread born in ignorance.

I don't think it is an outright stomp like most threads involving Luke usually are (which is not to say that this isn't onesided; it is). However, I don't think there can be much in the way of meaningful discussion. Especially since nobody has actually been able to reasonably defend Han / Chewie, and I don't foresee anybody being able to pull up any Han Solo feats that could turn the tide.

So yes, in light of that, it probably should be locked. I don't like to see Star Wars threads that don't encourage good discussion to proliferate around here; it sends a bad message about Star Wars fandom.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#58 SC  Moderator

@jedixman: Alright cheers. I don't know Star Wars well, but I know you do. I'll lock thread. Thanks.

If anyone disputes feel free to contact myself or a Battles forum moderator and make a case there. Cheers.