Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Penderor
  • Revan - all feats allowed
  • Luke - early NR up to 5ASW4 (Not sure which novel/comic is it , but he should be just barely above Revan or equal as combatant).
  • They are fully rested after every fight, morals off and aware of each abilities of each other (They have no info about their enemies).
No Caption Provided

Round 1: Asajj Ventress, Savage Opress, TPM Maul

Round 2: Kyp Durron and Jaina Solo

Round 3: Count Dooku and Darth Vader

Round 4: Darth Vitiate

Round 5: Darth Plagueis

Round 6 : Yoda

Round 7: ROTS Sidious (they are bloodlusted and have both have increased speed and enhanced reflexes enough to be able to barely keep up if 1v1 - assuming they cannot in their standard versions).

Bonus Round: They are going to kill members of ROTS Jedi Council, except Yoda, Windu, Obi-Wan and Fisto.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clears

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 6 or 7

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaina should be higher.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at two

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaina should be higher.

It might be true that second round is harder than third. I am not sure about it.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

is this current Revan?

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Penderor

@serrure said:

is this current Revan?

Well, this is Revan in his prime. I dont know if current Revan is the best honestly.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@serrure said:

is this current Revan?

Well, this is Revan in his prime. I dont know if current Revan is the best honestly.

Current Revan was killed and then came back to life. in the Expansion he nearly destroys the galaxy but i havent gotten to how yet?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: no he builds some machine on Yavin 4. the point is he died and came back to life. not as a ghost or anything but as a corporal being.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Revan coming back isn't much of a feat. It's more a matter of bad Bioware writing, with them trying to bump the popularity of a dead game.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure why they're stopping at two. They at least get to around 5 or 6 for me.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@penderor said:

@serrure said:

is this current Revan?

Current Revan was killed and then came back to life. in the Expansion he nearly destroys the galaxy but i havent gotten to how yet?

I didnt real understood as well. It was either some sort of ritual or by his armies. However, since he managed to TK push the whole company that went destroy, including all main characters, plus Satele, plus that Sith from the Dark Council, It would mean that he was at least Plagueis level. Unless that place they fought amped him in some way.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@serrure said:

@penderor said:

@serrure said:

is this current Revan?

Woah, a force user is now powerful enough to destroy a galaxy?

Sidious or Luke can destroy planets. In time they could destroy the whole galaxy. And destroying the galaxy doesnt necessary mean that he destroy it as whole. Just ruined worlds, people in poority, ruined Republic and Sith systems and so on.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: He was amped, but it's not really Plagueis level anyway because all of them (including the non-Force sensitives) got right back up and proceeded to win. Knocking them all down is good, but he also charged up briefly and it isn't a display of superior power, per se. As a feat it should be within Plagueis's general realm but not exactly on his level.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say stops at 5 for a majority, but lets say they clear 5 then Yoda should be able to take them. Also not sure why they would stop at 2?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

clears

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They stop at 5.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova said:

Not sure why they're stopping at two. They at least get to around 5 or 6 for me.

I said they could stop at two; not that they will. Truth be told, Kyp Durron is more powerful in terms of raw power than Luke (Luke limit in the Thrawn Trilogy which is 9 years ABY was him being unable to budge a AT-ST wedged between two walls, which he then proceeded to admit Yoda was far stronger than him on Dagobah) Kyp was tossing around Freighters and moving Black Holes that can rip Moons out of their orbit when pushed.

Kyp and Revan are close, but I still favor the former in terms of pure raw Force power. This, could play a big part as morals are off so Kyp would have no problem abusing Force power here. In terms of dueling, I have him on Kyle Katarn's tier (I find that feat against the Vong Slayer to be PIS truth be told), sure Luke and Revan are superior to Kyp as duelist----but I don't see the gap as big as most make it out to be. Maybe a tier and a half, for Luke of course----and, a tier for Revan probably, but that's about all.

Jaina Solo should be every bit as good as Luke as far as raw dueling prowess goes and not too far behind in the Force power department, while Revan may have the raw Force advantage over her, she is undoubtedly a superior duelist to him.

It's at least debatable, in my opinion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: Morals on, I'm not too sure on how much Kyp Durron's power influences this fight. Revan should beat him for a majority through sufficiently powerful defensive abilities and superior skill. Luke could beat Jaina, at least.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @shootingnova: Sorry for not responding on this thread. I havent seen the notifications.

Also, bump.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm I never did comment on this thread about the fight. They stop at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They would be given hell in one, and could possibly edge out 2 just due to Revan being an overall more skilled fighter than Kyp with the Force and a lightsaber. Could stop at Dooku and Vader, arguably, but I would probably still put my money on them. Revan by himself has faced off against comparatively formidable groups of people, with Luke at his side I'm sure an argument could be made for them.

They stop at Vitiate, though. They probably have a better chance against Plagueis. Yoda and Sidious stop them, as well.

LuckyStrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seen as the new Swotor expansion pack showed Revan beating Yoda in a force vision.......