Luke Skywalker and Canderous Ordo VS Revan and Boba Fett.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I say any team with Luke wins,but I wanted to make this somewhat fair.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

One question- what era are the characters in? Is it Luke after FotJ? And same for Boba? And I don't know much about Revan, but is it when he is dark or light? Because that would effect which side I think would win.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SuperJedi17

@arica: Luke is 20 aby,boba is while he is mandalore,same for canderous.Revan is before being betrayed by malak,as dark lord of the sith.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: Okay, I think I agree that Luke and Caderous win. But it would be close. Probably quite a spectacular batter between him and Revan. Wonder if Luke would use shatterpoint power on Boba's armour. Though I'd imagine it more like the two Mandalores facing off while Luke took on Revan. If Luke beats Revan, do you think he would have been able to defeat the emperor (old republic sith's emperor)?

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arica: I assume you mean the emperor in the mmo? While I think Luke could probably beat any Jedi/sith,I think that,with the stuff I hear about that emperor,it'd be a close one,but I think Luke would have a chance.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Luke Skywalker solostomps.

Avatar image for imboredletsdebate
ImBoredLetsDebate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Skywalker solostomps.

This. Anyone who thinks team 2 has a chance at all, or that it would even be a good fight, is delusional.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: yes, that's the emperor i mean. (I'm not really good with that era, sorry). Luke vs emperor would be an awesome battle to watch. Though preferably from quite a distance

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arica: I don't know much from that era either.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: which era are you best with? I mainly know about anything between 1010 BBY to 44 ABY. Though not so much the yuuzhan vong- those books are hard to get hold of.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan, because Revan.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arica: Movies(lol) but seriously,so far I just have the thrawn trilogy hardcover, and the dark empire trilogy hardcover. Big fan just not much......$$$$

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: thrawn trilogy is good, I really like Timothy Zahn's stuff. I haven't read the dark empire though. Yeah, can be expensive to get books, specially online. I've been collecting for about 4 years and I don't want to know how much I've spent...

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SuperJedi17

@arica: I like dark empire, many don't care for the sequels,but I like them.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: sounds like I should read them. Are they the ones with the clone of emperor palpatine?

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arica: Well that's kind of the case,it's really him,it's a dark side power he learned,to take his consciousness into another body,which is easier with clones,as they are pretty much blank slates,and these particular ones only just get taken out of their clone tanks,so they don't have much free will,or much of anything,developed. Like I said,blank slates. Yeah that's the one. lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjedi17: I didn't know that he got that power too (Callista used it and Darth Bane attempted to. At least, I assume it was all the same power.) Sounds like something I should read.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Luke solos.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SuperJedi17

@arica: Yeah it's really good,and a thing I like about the trilogy is that there is an evolution of technology(just a bit) you see a lot of "prototypes" and "not yet tested" tech,though I think it's all the empire's which raises the question......how can they still get/afford this stuff? It also has a nice bit of insight into the force,but was made before the prequels so there'll contradictions in that area(not just in the force,but other subjects/stories as well) oh and Leia finally does something with her Jedi training. The art gets a little time to get used to,but is pretty good once you adjust.

arica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By arica

@superjedi17: sounds interesting. And yeah, a lot of EU stuff was contradicted by the prequels coming out. Wonder how much more will be contradicted by the new movies. Hopefully none of Zahn's stuff. Hopefull none of it really. I'd rather they just worked with what existed rather than remaking stuff.

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arica: Seriously,but you know Hollywood types. Guess we just gotta get ready for the ride.

Linark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If i recall correctly, werent revans time jedis/siths stronger than skywalkers time ones? Luke may be the hope of the force bla bla, but revan has been trained since little, is a damn lord sith with huge force powers and has more feats than luke. Luke in the other hand was first trained in his 20s. But i really like luke, its so...80s.

Should read some more about how Luke develops in the last books to be sure. We are talking about original Luke or the one from the last 3 books?