Luke Cage, Wolverine & Iron Fist vs Batman, Deathstroke...

• 99 results
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Luke Cage, Wolverine & Iron Fist vs Batman, Deathstroke, Nightwing and Red Hood

Round 1: Fight takes place in Gotham, midday. City is populated. The Bat gang have 2 day prep and detailed info on the combatants and the destination for the battle.

Team 1 also have 1 day prep and detailed knowledge of the opponent and destination. Morals on. Deathstroke has his Nth armour, promethium sword etc. Todd guns, Batman gadgets etc. They are all limited to the tech they can carry, no Blackbirds or Bat mobiles etc. Begin 20 feet apart.

Round 2: No prep. All have standard gear, no Chi, no Nth Armour, no Adamantium. Morals on. Win by death/ko. Fight takes place in Liberty city.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By darkbeam

Round 1: team 2

Round 2: team 2

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1 - Team 2 9/10

Round 2 - Team 1 7/10

Wolverine still has his healing factor which is much better without Adamantium.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 2 - Team 1 7/10

Wolverine still has his healing factor which is much better without Adamantium.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: but can a Wolverine without Adamantium beat Slade?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam:Ah i didnt see the Standard equipment part,i thought it was H2H. Hmm he could beat Wolverine but hes going to have to beat Luke Cage too because noone else is capable of doing it.

Nightwing & Red Hood vs Black Panther (This really depends on the version. KoTD would rip through them and Batman in about a minute at most but if its regular i think the duo could either win or atleast hold him off for someone better to come finish him)

Without Chi i see Danny losing to Batman,if Black Panther can dodge multiple bloodlusted Iron Fist's attack i dont see why Batman couldn't dodge regular non-iron fist attacks.

Luke Cage & Wolverine vs Deathstroke - Since Deathstroke doesnt have his armour he could easily be laid out with a couple stabs from Wolverine. I doubt Luke Cage will do much,hes not slow as everyone makes him out to be but he isnt fast in any superhuman regard.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Well team 1 wins the first battle due to prep

Team 2 wins second battle, how in the h*** does the team take down Luke Cage without weapons?

This is assuming it is current Wolverine without a healing factor, though the outcome wouldn't change IMO.

so

Round 1 team 2

Round 2 team 1

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Round 1: Team 2.

Round 2: Team 1.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_red_viper  Moderator

Team 2 wins second battle, how in the h*** does the team take down Luke Cage without weapons?

This is assuming it is current Wolverine without a healing factor, though the outcome wouldn't change IMO.

so

Round 1 team 2

Round 2 team 1

I think you had it the other way around, you mean team 2 wins round 1 and team 1 wins round 2.

And about Luke Cage, he'd be a tough nut to crack but he can be taken down with nerve strikes and such (pretty sure Batman has shown to be able to do that before) and Deathstroke is strong enough to cause an internal injury. Kinda far fetched, but still possible. I agree team 1 would take a majority in round 2 though.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rogueshadow  Moderator
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

so

Round 1 team 2

Round 2 team 1

I think you had it the other way around, you mean team 2 wins round 1 and team 1 wins round 2.

And about Luke Cage, he'd be a tough nut to crack but he can be taken down with nerve strikes and such (pretty sure Batman has shown to be able to do that before) and Deathstroke is strong enough to cause an internal injury. Kinda far fetched, but still possible. I agree team 1 would take a majority in round 2 though.

Round 1 = team 2

Round 2 = team 1

Luke Cage is too much for team 2 if they have no gear or weapons.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@rogueshadow: Wow wtf was i doing? I thought Black Panther was on the Marvel team.

Pardon me while i go sit in the corner.

I guess my mind put him in since DC has 4 so i guess i gave marvel a 4th member in my head :)

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pr0metheus: Lol, it's all good. We all make mistakes :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 1 both rounds.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 the_red_viper  Moderator

@cable_extreme: Arguable, I wouldn't be surprised if Deathstroke could take him gearless after a good fight.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Arguable, I wouldn't be surprised if Deathstroke could take him gearless after a good fight.

Deathstroke is my favorite guy in comics, I have a whole lot of comics, and have argued for him immensely. However, Luke cage is not nearly as vulnerable as you are acting like he is, Deathstroke (without his armor) doesn't posses the strength to damage Luke Cage. for a majority win. And Luke Cage can simply thunder clap, he is giving up nothing since his usual fighting style doesn't involve weapons or gear.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2-prep? Bats+DS? Lol.

team 1-not putting any of them down and Danny hits like a truck.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Team 2 with ease

2.Team 1

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rogueshadow  Moderator

@wolverine08: What makes you think so? Most other people think team 2 stomps round 1.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolverine008

@rogueshadow:

IMO, round 1 could go either way due to Slade and Bruce having prep. They'd pretty much get stomped without it.

Round 2 is where team one takes a 7-8/10 majority.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round 1 team 2

round 2 team 1

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper said:

Deathstroke is my favorite guy in comics, I have a whole lot of comics, and have argued for him immensely. However, Luke cage is not nearly as vulnerable as you are acting like he is, Deathstroke (without his armor) doesn't posses the strength to damage Luke Cage. for a majority win. And Luke Cage can simply thunder clap, he is giving up nothing since his usual fighting style doesn't involve weapons or gear.

Slade's strength is enhanced even without his Nth armor, and don't forget his speed to tag Flash and Kid Flash and his healing factor. Cage has unbreakable skin, but as far as I know, he is as vulnerable as any other guy when it comes to internal injury and nerve strikes. I could be wrong though. But, Killer Croc for example, who can take shotgun fire from point blank range without taking any damage whatsoever, was put down with nerve strikes before, I don't think Cage is different.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pooty

@the_red_viper: @cable_extreme: with nth metal DS can put down Cage. Cage has been put on his face and brought to one knee with nerve strikes. Scans available if needed. But Wolverine and Iron Fist make this a win both rounds for Marvel. How will prep help them again Danny and Logan?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty: Slade doesn't have his Nth in round 2.

How will prep help? Bruce has 2 days to come up with the best gadgets for the scenario and Slade is the best strategist on the planet (Bruce is also up there somewhere, easily top 5).

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@the_red_viper said:

Slade's strength is enhanced even without his Nth armor, and don't forget his speed to tag Flash and Kid Flash and his healing factor. Cage has unbreakable skin, but as far as I know, he is as vulnerable as any other guy when it comes to internal injury and nerve strikes. I could be wrong though. But, Killer Croc for example, who can take shotgun fire from point blank range without taking any damage whatsoever, was put down with nerve strikes before, I don't think Cage is different.

I am VERY aware of Deathstroke's feats, I basically have uploaded every scan you mentioned at least 100 times in other forums. However, a guy that can survive tanks, huge explosions, and withstand high caliber sniper rounds, I don't see Deathstroke, who without his armor is the strength of 10 men, taking the majority win against Luke cage. It is possible for him to be taken down by nerve strikes sure, but I don't think the possibility leads to a majority win. Deathstroke would need at least a weapon to use. Luke Cage has quite a bit better durability feats than Killer Croc. It takes a huge amount of force to get past his skin, more force than even a high caliber sniper rifle.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper: @cable_extreme: with nth metal DS can put down Cage. Cage has been put on his face and brought to one knee with nerve strikes. Scans available if needed. But Wolverine and Iron Fist make this a win both rounds for Marvel. How will prep help them again Danny and Logan?

Yes, but I was referring to the last round that Cage will beat Deathstroke for the majority.

Avatar image for bewarebatman777
BewareBatman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman's team both rounds.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: In round 1 both teams have prep. They can only bring things they can carry. While I agree bats/Deathstroke are prep masters I have no idea they can carry that would stop Iron Fist chi or Wolverines healing factor. I'm open to suggestions.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: That makes no since whatsoever. How is he going to even hurt the nerve when Luke has super humanly tough skin enough to stop bullets from hurting him?

In no way will Slade be able to hurt cage, that's like Spock doing his nerve trick on someone wearing plate armor and having it succeed. Lets use our head here people and leave the writers pis and safety nets out of it. Team Wolverine takes it easy. Luke Cage could nearly solo.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantherman: Are you applying real work science to comics? The dude has steel-like skin so let's take everything with a grain of salt. Tchalla was able to put him down with nerve strikes. A no-name kung fu woman was able to do the same. Iron Fist was able to make him bleed without using his chi. So it's not CIS,PIS etc. because it has happened to many times. Saying Cage can take down 4 excellent fighters when he has never even beaten one is a little much also.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper: In round 1 both teams have prep. They can only bring things they can carry. While I agree bats/Deathstroke are prep masters I have no idea they can carry that would stop Iron Fist chi or Wolverines healing factor. I'm open to suggestions.

You'd be surprised what sorts of gizmos they can carry that can be used to incapitate and stuff like that. There's one very simple yet very effective way of taking out Wolverine:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Deathstroke has dealt with Lobo who has superior healing factor.

Iron Fist with Chi is crazy strong and crazy fast but nothing that can't be dealt with. Not to mention I doubt he can do anything to Nth metal.

And on top of all, that they have huge, huge, HUGE homefield advantage in Gotham.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rogueshadow  Moderator

@pooty: That makes no since whatsoever. How is he going to even hurt the nerve when Luke has super humanly tough skin enough to stop bullets from hurting him?

In no way will Slade be able to hurt cage, that's like Spock doing his nerve trick on someone wearing plate armor and having it succeed. Lets use our head here people and leave the writers pis and safety nets out of it. Team Wolverine takes it easy. Luke Cage could nearly solo.

No Caption Provided

No way is Luke soloing this fight.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: That scan looks suspect. That looks like someone wearing a Wolverine mask. and with Logans senses he should have blocked that attack. If anything that is a low showing. Logan has tanked hits from Sasquatch and Hulk and has not been hurt like that. Iron fist chi is enough to destroy aircrafts and trains with atomic explosives. He can also shoot his chi from his hands. One ground punch will send the whole DC team flying and hurt. Even if he can't take down DS he can beat the others giving his team a numbers advantage.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper: That scan looks suspect. That looks like someone wearing a Wolverine mask. and with Logans senses he should have blocked that attack. If anything that is a low showing. Logan has tanked hits from Sasquatch and Hulk and has not been hurt like that. Iron fist chi is enough to destroy aircrafts and trains with atomic explosives. He can also shoot his chi from his hands. One ground punch will send the whole DC team flying and hurt. Even if he can't take down DS he can beat the others giving his team a numbers advantage.

That's The Punisher hitting him, and no that's Wolverine, not a man with a mask.

I know Logan's tanked blows from Hulk and people like that, but rediculous as it may sound... those weren't nut-shots. Nut shots are very different than normal blows, my friend.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Would not those same "nut shots" work on Team DC? If it can do that to a person with healing factor, imagine what a chi filled punch or an adamantium punch would do to people with no healing factor.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper: Would not those same "nut shots" work on Team DC? If it can do that to a person with healing factor, imagine what a chi filled punch or an adamantium punch would do to people with no healing factor.

Not when Batman and Deathstroke both have 2 days prep, while the other team (that isn't really all that amazing with prep) has only 1 day.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

Not when Batman and Deathstroke both have 2 days prep, while the other team (that isn't really all that amazing with prep) has only 1 day.

Prep is over rated here i think. How do they prep for Iron Fist chi? How do they prep for Logan adamantium claws and regeneration? A nut-shot is not prep since that can be performed by either team. i'm really curious to see hear what team DC can do that Team Marvel can't counter.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper said:

@pooty said:

Prep is over rated here i think. How do they prep for Iron Fist chi? How do they prep for Logan adamantium claws and regeneration? A nut-shot is not prep since that can be performed by either team. i'm really curious to see hear what team DC can do that Team Marvel can't counter.

Prep isn't overrated. Batman and Deathstroke have prepped for much worse than Iron Fist and Wolverine. Deathstroke has tagged the likes of Flash and Kid Flash, beat Lobo, etc. Batman is the goddamn Batman (kidding lol, but I really don't think there's any need to go into details about him). Adamantium and Chi are nothing that they can't handle with 2 days prep, in Gotham, of all places. Luring them into traps is one good option.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By 14NC3

DC team does not stomp round 1. Team 1 has both powers and some experience in prep. Wolverine and Luke Cage are both good leaders and strategists (new avengers/x-men) however not on batman's level, but their powers make up for that. Round 1 is much closer than expected but yes team 2 wins it 7/10. Round 2 goes to team one 8/10 times mainly cause of cage.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I'm aware of DS fight with Lobo but that involved way more then what DS can bring to this fight. I'm not aware of fights that Bat/DS have had with people who are martial arts masters AND have powers AND regeneration. Logan has super senses so him walking into a trap is unlikely. but i respect your opinion

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 the_red_viper  Moderator

@pooty said:

@the_red_viper: I'm aware of DS fight with Lobo but that involved way more then what DS can bring to this fight. I'm not aware of fights that Bat/DS have had with people who are martial arts masters AND have powers AND regeneration. Logan has super senses so him walking into a trap is unlikely. but i respect your opinion

I'm glad it's settled then.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rogueshadow  Moderator

Why are people disregarding NW and RH? Obviously they're inferior to Bats and DS but they are far from non entities and would definitely be factors in the fight.

Juggy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did no one see Cage in Mighty Avengers? He is much too strong for team two.... Thanos Strongest henchman, who helps him take over planets, couldn't even put him down, that alone some street level fighter... The shockwaves from Cage's punches were shattering building and the streets themselves. He could one-shot anybody in this battle...

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Bat Team stomps Round One.

Round Two, Bats deals with Wolvie without Adamantium while Deathstroke takes down Iron Fist. Red Hood and Nightwing distract Cage long enough for Deathstroke and Bats to be done, and together they take the win.

IMO, this was a little too easy. Team Marvel need another fairly decent street-leveler, like Hawkeye.

Jmarshmallow

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator
Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Not simply. But he does beat him without adamantium IMO. Wolvie kinda relies on those claws.

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008

@jmarshmallow:

Without adamantium Wolverine, still has claws that can go through steel and almost every other metal a healing factor that has allowed him to soak up rounds of adamantium bullets, is still stronger than Batman, skill feats that put him on par with Batman (when he is trying)etc. Batman won't beat Wolverine just because he doesn't have adamantium. Not even close.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rogueshadow  Moderator