#1 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 wins luke doesnt have the reaction time to stop one of her mortal wounds

#3 Edited by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she is too fast for him...all she has to do is wait for one sweet shot into his mouth..his insides arent as tough at all.

#4 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Those claws are adamantium right?

If so, X-23 wins.  She's just too fast for him and against adamantium, I don't think he'd last long.

#5 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23 adantium claws can hurt luke cage

#6 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage can hit alot harder than x-23. Luke Cage is probably the best street fighter in the entire marvel universe. If he lands several shots to X-23's face, he could knock her out.

#7 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
bullseye1989 said:
"Luke Cage can hit alot harder than x-23. Luke Cage is probably the best street fighter in the entire marvel universe. If he lands several shots to X-23's face, he could knock her out."
Best street fighter?  I guess "street fighter" means you have to discount anybody with real skill?
#8 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"bullseye1989 said:
"Luke Cage can hit alot harder than x-23. Luke Cage is probably the best street fighter in the entire marvel universe. If he lands several shots to X-23's face, he could knock her out."
Best street fighter?  I guess "street fighter" means you have to discount anybody with real skill?"
Im just sayin when it comes to natural raw talent Luke Cage is the best.  Luke Cage has beaten several opponets that have more skill then him because if you combine his superhuman strength/durability with his natural fighting skills, he's one of the most opposing forces.