No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

The only version of Venom that's stronger than Luke is Gargan but he's a complete buffoon. Morals on, I don't see Flash or even Eddie resorting to the same, tired "shoves his tendrils down his throat" scenario everyone comes up with.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Round 1: Eddie. 

Round 2: Luke stomps. 

Round 3: Maybe Flash...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Enzeru

open Cage's mouth and put tendrils into his throat, push it deeper and then slash everything up from the inside. And there goes your Luke Cage. (K.O. / death)
But something like that only happens during the Ultimatum

Actually,  no.  Something like that is a regular tactic for Eddie Brock as Venom.  He's quite fond of attempting to suffocate enemies, be it tendrils or symbiote around the entire head.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Enzeru said:
@k4tzm4n said:
Actually,  no.  Something like that is a regular tactic for Eddie Brock as Venom.  He's quite fond of attempting to suffocate enemies, be it tendrils or symbiote around the entire head.
I'm quite a fan of Eddie Brock and always enjoyed him as Venom and maybe even more as Anti-Venom now, thanks to his new potential. But I can't remember when the last time was he actually really tried to kill a regular superhero (not talking about Spider-Man right now). I'm not seeing him trying to kill Luke Cage that way and especially, because the morals are on (after all Eddie promissed his girl that he is gonna try to stop with the killing).
This is Eddie Brock during his time as Venom. So this is before he turned into Anti-Venom and met Jenna. Also he used the tendrils like that a lot in Lethal Protector.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Enzeru
He's used his tendrils to incapacitate /attempt to suffocate others numerous times.  Enough where it's clear doing so is in character for him.
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

What he^ said.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Enzeru said:
What the hell?
What?
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Enzeru said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
What?
1. Your name includes "Symbiote". Do you mean the symbiotes from the Marvel universe, mainly Venom?  This is your thread with Edward Brock in it and these are your rules with the morals on.  

2. Edward Brock alias Venom would not use deadly force on a well known superhero like Luke Cage, who was a Avengers-member for a long time. He didn't even use deadly force on Black Cat who hang out with Spider-Man for a long time. Mac Gargan is the only one who would actually try to kill Luke Cage with that method, but he still wouldn't be able to do it because of the writers stupidity (Carnage meets Luke Cage).

Logically speaking he kills Luke Cage without any problems. Flash and Eddie not, because of the morals. They could still toss him around and remove him from the battlefield. Or at least good enough to do what they wanted to do. 

So yeah, still a stomp for the Venoms,  but Eddie "Venom" Brock wouldn't be using his tendrils to mess Cage's stomach up. Way out of the character, if the morals are on / he is in character.
1. I'm just talking about all earth 616 incarnations of Venom. (except all the temporary hosts like Angelo Fortuando or whatever da **** his name was.)

2. I see what your saying I guess it is out of character for Eddie to do these things.

BTW do you know how strong Luke is? I don't know much about him. But I'm still pretty sure Venom is still stronger.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

He didn't use lethal force against Black Cat because smashing her face in more than sufficed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

And fyi, two examples (just off the top of my head) of Venom trying to suffocate heroes are Human Torch and Sunstreak.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Luke Cage is stronger than Spider-Man.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Luke Cage was established as being stronger than Spider-Man well before Bendis got his hands on the character.
bigmedlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

LUKE TAKES THIS EAZY!!

MonkeyDLuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock is the best Venom, and most likely could win this. I don't know a ton about Gargan, other than that he is strong but dumb and doesn't know how to use the symbiote. As for Flash, he would probably lose.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pastepotpete1

vemon easily.. tendrils up cages nose or vemon just beats him down but gargan may lose

flash and eddie stomp

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pastepotpete1

why wuld someone think spiderman is as strong venom venomous at least 2 to 3 times stronger than Spiderman any version of venom except maybe not the female version

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vemon wins here folks

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Cage cannot hurt Venom at all.

You may think that the same can be said for Venom but Luke's organs are still vulnerable. Venom could harm his internal organs easily, he could jar Luke's brain.

R1 would be a standstill as Flash isn't cruel enough to use internal injuries against Luke.

R2 would be in the favor of Gargan because he would use internal injuries against Cage, and he also has little to no control which can make him insanely strong and big.

R3 Eddie stomps, he got up from a thunderclap, survived a power plant exploding, beat the Human Torch and Spider-Man at the same time, and he has shoved tendrils inside of people to kill them before.