Luke Cage VS Tombstone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drkhwk2001

VS 

The city of NY.......no holds barred.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Power NeXus

Tombstone

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By castleking
Cage would murder him... he has higher stats all around and Tombstone has yet to show conclusively his strength lvl.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Luke is strong enough to inflict sufficient damage to knock Tombstone out, and is durable enough to withstand anything Tombstone throws at him to do in order to hurt him. Simply put, Lincoln's strength is nothing Cage hasn't succesfully tanked before, and kept on going.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" Luke is strong enough to inflict sufficient damage to knock Tombstone out, and is durable enough to withstand anything Tombstone throws at him to do in order to hurt him. Simply put, Lincoln's strength is nothing Cage hasn't succesfully tanked before, and kept on going. "
I couldn't have said that all that much better myself.  Maybe a little better, but not much.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" Luke is strong enough to inflict sufficient damage to knock Tombstone out, and is durable enough to withstand anything Tombstone throws at him to do in order to hurt him. Simply put, Lincoln's strength is nothing Cage hasn't succesfully tanked before, and kept on going. "
I couldn't have said that all that much better myself.  Maybe a little better, but not much. "
Feel free to improve, and expand upon it. I was in a rush while typing it.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I couldn't have said that all that much better myself.  Maybe a little better, but not much. "
Feel free to improve, and expand upon it. I was in a rush while typing it. "
Well, as you said, Cage has the strength to inflict damage, and is durable enough to take Lincoln's hits.  I would also assume he is more skilled and is possibly somewhat smarter then Tombstone.  
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Power NeXus said:
"Tombstone "

Seriously?
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drkhwk2001: 

That's the first time I've seen that particular Tombstone image (from "Double Shots") on this site. It was a somewhat memorable issue, although Tombstone took by far the worst beating of his life.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Feel free to improve, and expand upon it. I was in a rush while typing it. "
Well, as you said, Cage has the strength to inflict damage, and is durable enough to take Lincoln's hits.  I would also assume he is more skilled and is possibly somewhat smarter then Tombstone.   "
I don't think he is more skilled than Tombstone, nor is he faster, but he really can't be harmed by him.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By drkhwk2001
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
LOL that he did.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus

I was under the impression that Tombstone is just as durable as Cage, and maybe a bit stronger.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" I was under the impression that Tombstone is just as durable as Cage, and maybe a bit stronger. "
Tombstone can lift up to 6 tons. Cage is at 25. As you can see, the gap is great. Also, Spider-man (pre-Other), managed to knock him out (with great strain, but he did). Cage, able to lift approximately 15 tons more than Spider-man, will have no difficulty accomplishing the same.
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BatDance
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"Tombstone "
Seriously? "
Tomstone is fast, damn fast. I think his speed, ferocity and fighting skill and his durability would impress Cage
 but once Cage lands a solid left hook on Tombstone's chin the fight is over

Luke is just too strong and powerful to get owned by Albino face but to Tombstone's credit he's a great brawler, a bit of a beast himself and he would really make Cage work for it
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the creator
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
And even though I thought it had been done before, I had actually posted in the previous thread. It appears my memory is failing.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell