LightningGod67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LightningGod67

No Caption Provided

Fight will take place on the streets of San Francisco. (Unpopulated) 

Morals off for Rhino. Morals on for Luke. 

Win is by knockout. Current versions. 

Both begin 100 feet away on the streets.  Eye 2 Eye. 

Who will be the winner?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By Deadcool

Rhino overkills, Luke Cage is not at his league..
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WindCloud
@Deadcool said:
Rhino overkills, Luke Cage is not at his league..
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

LC wins.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

Luke Cage wins. He is more than capable of Koing him with a few hits and durable enough to take most of his hits. 
=]

Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bucketz
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
Luke Cage wins. He is more than capable of Koing him with a few hits and durable enough to take most of his hits. =]

... I don't think that Luke Cage is fast enough to win this one.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
@spidey 15 said:
Luke Cage wins. He is more than capable of Koing him with a few hits and durable enough to take most of his hits. =]
... I don't think that Luke Cage is fast enough to win this one.
He does not have to be. It's not like Rhino has any impressive reflexes( at least i have never seen him performing any impressive dodges ) and Luke does not really need to dodge Rhino's hits anyway.  Luke is more than capable of Landing plenty of hits on Rhino.
:)
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By odinforce
@Deadcool: how strong is rhino? class 100 for sure i guess. any feats?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15

But, Spider-man is able to win against Rhino just because he is faster and smarter than him, Luke is smarter, but he is not as impresive fighter, also Rhino is WAY MORE STRONGER than Luke.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Deadcool
@odinforce
Class 80..
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15

No, Rhino is class 80-85. Not that it matters. It has already been shown that he could land a few hits on spidey and fail to KO him. Personally i believe that f he was truly a 100 toner, he should one shot Peter, or at least, greatly slow him down. 

odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By odinforce
@spidey 15: oh my bad
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deadcool

@spidey 15
Rhino has defeated Spider-man with a couple of hits. 
Also the Hulk has fought against Spider-man and he uses a lots of hits (more than expected) to KO Spider-man... 
My comment is not important to the disscussion but is just something I wanted to say.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:
@spidey 15: But, Spider-man is able to win against Rhino just because he is faster and smarter than him, Luke is smarter, but he is not as impresive fighter, also Rhino is WAY MORE STRONGER than Luke.
Not really, he has several wins against him because he was strong enough to KO him( check Rhino's first appearance, in Amazing Spider-man #281, in spectacular spider-man #190, in Fallen Son #4 etc... ) 
Luke's speed is irrelevant here, unless you have any feat that support the fact that Rhino can dodge his hits. 
Also Rhino is stronger than Peter as well. So? Did that Prevent Parker from beating him? 
;)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool said:

@spidey 15
Rhino has defeated Spider-man with a couple of hits. 
Also the Hulk has fought against Spider-man and he uses a lots of hits (more than expected) to KO Spider-man... 
My comment is not important to the disscussion but is just something I wanted to say.

I only recall one occasion that rhino has beaten him and he has landed a lot of hits, and spidey was still conscious IIRC. 
Any time that Hulk as unable to KO spidey is just badly written. The guy is able to hurt and KO several more durable characters than Pete. 
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke Cage.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:

I only recall one occasion that rhino has beaten him and he has landed a lot of hits, and spidey was still conscious IIRC. Any time that Hulk as unable to KO spidey is just badly written. The guy is able to hurt and KO several more durable characters than Pete. :)

OK... 
Hulk hitted Spidey twice, but Spider-man survived, almost all the fights against the Hulk are like this... 

@spidey 15 said:

Not really, he has several wins against him because he was strong enough to KO him( check Rhino's first appearance, in Amazing Spider-man #281, in spectacular spider-man #190, in Fallen Son #4 etc... )  

Man I have already read all those issues, and Spider-man wins against him because his speed, and in Fallen Son he was a 20 tonner and he is faster than Luke a 25 tonner, his hits are stronger than Luke's hits.  

Luke's speed is irrelevant here, unless you have any feat that support the fact that Rhino can dodge his hits. Also Rhino is stronger than Peter as well. So? Did that Prevent Parker from beating him? ;)  

OH NO!, Is completly relevant, Spider-man lands more hits than Luke in less time, Spider-man could dodge Rhino's best hits better than Luke, and Spider-man is able to run and Jump faster and longer than Luke, is known that hits in certian parts of the body of Luke would damage him badly, his internal organs are not as strong as his skin, Rhino needs just one hit in the chest and is over, also he is way more bigger, his hits+his weight and speed make his hits deadlier than Luke's. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Speed? I have rechecked these issues and speed was no factor at all. Spidey was just punching him and every punch was too harmful for rhino. It was not shown that he could doge any hit that it could kill him or something. So again, speed is irrelevant, and the fact that spidey lands more punches in less time is irrelevant as well. Unless you can post any reaction time feat for rhino, Luke would have no trouble anding any hit on him. Just because spidey's punches are fast, it does not mean that anyone slower would be incapable of hitting rhino. I would also like to add that in thunderbolts #137, Luke was able to counter Mr X attack by grabbing his swords and then punching him away. Additionally in the same issue, he has been able to block/ dodge 2 attacks from Danny, So, i hope these feat are enough for you to understand that Luke is not slow at all, anyway and he is good enough to punch and KO rhino easily. 

I have seen Luke taking hits from Iron man( in a training but still, iron man is faaaaar stronger than Rhino ), so i don't see how rhino would be good enough to cause him any harm. Additionally i don't see rhino being smart enough to use these kind of weakness in his favor. 

So, yeah, Luke wins. 
Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Ruvik_

luke cage wins
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spidey 15

Oh yeah, and Luke was also durable enough to withstand several chi attacks from Danny.. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Luke Cage 

No Caption Provided
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15
But Spider-man usually needs that speed, to fight Rhino, and Rhino doesn't need to be smart to use that weakness, he would do it by instinct, and Rhino is as fast as Luke, he just need to land one or two punshes on Luke, its true that he can't dodge his punshes but he doesn't need to, they are as fast as each other, there is nothing that Luke is able to do to defeat the Rhino... 

Could you please descrive the battle, How do you imagine the fight?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deadcool

@OmegaDynasty said:

Luke Cage 

That picture smells to 90's comic... 
I have a picture with the Cap hurting Onslaught... The Cap in 90's was GOD...
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: He needs the speed because his even though he is durable enough to take his punches, he can not do it for long. Don't forget that weaker opponents( lizard, scoprion etc..) can hurt him pretty badly. Rhino's strength is on a whole other league, so spidey needs his speed so he won't get trashed. That does not apply for Luke as it has been shown that his durability is enough let him withstand stronger attacks. 
Maybe speed wise, they are equals, but Luke is far smarter and better fighter as it has been proven in the instances that i have just mentioned in thunderbolts. So having equal speeds( something that has not been proven, unless we are talking about running speed, where rhino is faster, but completely irrelevant in a fight ) does not help rhino at all since, Luke is smarter and better fighter. 
Instinct? What exactly has ever rhino done, based on " instinct "??? 

How i see the fight, is that rhino might land the first punch, but obviously Luke does not go down. Then he start punching rhino, non stop until he gets KO( this is what spidey usually does anyway ). 
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By mavfan626

Luke Cage got beat by Iron Fist (without Chi) once, Rhino has got this..

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626 said:
When was that? 
And how does that prove that rhino wins? 
0_o
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
When was that? And how does that prove that rhino wins? 0_o
I heard it happened, can't remember who said it tho.. but it was someone with credibility. Well I was thinking that if Iron Fist had the strength (with no Chi) to could take out Cage then surely Rhino could take him out. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626 said:
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
I heard it happened, can't remember who said it tho.. but it was someone with credibility. Well I was thinking that if Iron Fist had the strength (with no Chi) to could take out Cage then surely Rhino could take him out. 
Danny without chi does not posses the strength to hurt Luke. At the very best without chi he is a peak human and just like Black Panther, he can not and should not hurt him ever. Black Panther has used his knowledge on nerve pinches in order to hurt him so if ever Danny has beaten him without chi, then it should be with his skills and not strength. As you already know, in thunderbolts,  Luke has withstood a few chi punches and kicks from Danny. Also during shadowland, he has taken hits from power man as well IIRC. 

And if we are going to take low end feats, then i could mention the instances where Rhino has been one shotted from Kraven( Alyosha ) and Steve Rogers. 
Both of us know that these are PIS though.  
HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HellionVulcan

I really don't see how Luke cage could go toe to toe with rhino more so in a brawl luke cage is a 20 tonner rhino is atleast 80 plus & has knock nova into earths atmosphere once also rhino will trample Luke .

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
@spidey 15 said:
@mavfan626 said:
Danny without chi does not posses the strength to hurt Luke. At the very best without chi he is a peak human and just like Black Panther, he can not and should not hurt him ever. Black Panther has used his knowledge on nerve pinches in order to hurt him so if ever Danny has beaten him without chi, then it should be with his skills and not strength. As you already know, in thunderbolts,  Luke has withstood a few chi punches and kicks from Danny. Also during shadowland, he has taken hits from power man as well IIRC.  And if we are going to take low end feats, then i could mention the instances where Rhino has been one shotted from Kraven( Alyosha ) and Steve Rogers. Both of us know that these are PIS though.  :)
Your right I did know that >.<  Well you'd know Rhino better then me.. if you think he loses this then I concede :) 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: I really don't see rhino taking the majority. Luke is smarter and better fighter and he has the strength to KO him, since there were several occasions that spidey managed to do that as well, with some hits. And Luke has the durability to take hits from people as strong and stronger than Rhino. 

Glad that we agree though. 
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By buttersdaman000

Cmon, Luke Cage has dealt with bigger threats than Rhino.
Luke cleans up here.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15

But People at Rhino's league usually KO Luke with a couple of hits, for me Luke needs more speed, because he can't move his arms that fast to land a hit that fast, Rhino's arms are longer, and he is bigger, Luke has never   shown great speed in his movements and one hit is not going to stop the Rhino, he uses his own head to hit things, just imagina how much kinetic energy can his head support: 

His body's weight + Speed  + thrust of 80 tons > Luke cage Punch (Normal human speed + Body's weight + Thrust of 25 tons) 

That is at least the way I think.

Instinct? What exactly has ever rhino done, based on " instinct "??? 

He killed the other Rhino.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@spidey 15 said:
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By gravitypress

Spiderman wins by the power of sales + the jobber effect of Rhino. Villains need to be written better. This could be a great fight but instead Cage will school him.

Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marvelrules2011

The Rhino

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: And people below Luke's strength class KO rhino. 
As for the people that KO Luke, maybe because they are good enough to land the hits that are needed. To bad rhino is not. Luke needs more speed? The guys that block hits from Danny and tags Mr X and spider-man need more speed, in order to face rhino? The guy with no actual reaction timing feats? I don't see how that makes sense or why it is even debatable.  Luke does not need any impressive speed( even though he has shown that he has ) in order to hit rhino. His fighting skills and speed are more than enough to allow him to cause too much harm on him and start punching him until he is KOed.  
Do you have any proof that shows otherwise? Because my proof is that since spidey can ( who is as strong or slightly weaker than Luke ) can hurt and easily KO Rhino and since rhino does not have any reaction time feats that suggest that he can dodge or counter Luke's hits, then Luke is capable of accomplishing what Spidey has done. Maybe not as easy, but he can still do it, 

Killing the other rhino was not based on instinct. 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By karrob
@buttersdaman000 said:
Cmon, Luke Cage has dealt with bigger threats than Rhino. Luke cleans up here.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By progenitorigin
@OmegaDynasty said:
Luke Cage 

No Caption Provided

Atta'boy, Cap. :D
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By weaponmaster

Luke Cage wins.  

Ironclad went toe-to-toe with the Hulk and Luke defeated him easily. 

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Luke Cage has got this ... easily. 
Crap, Rhino's so thick he usually just beats himself (wait... that didn't sound right...)
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15

I can't Imagine that, Spider-man is a different thing from Luke, has another tactics, another ways to defeat kis oponents, I have never seen Luke Defeting a guy bigger and stronger than him, also the Rhino hasn't fight against Spider-man recently, and Rhino's current feats is Defeating another Rhino with bulletproof suit that Spider-man couldn't defeat, for me Rhino is in another league, and there is no one that has defeated Rhino weaker than Luke but Spider-man, and Luke is not Spider-man, and Spider-man needs a lot of punches, needs web and think fast  to defeat Rhino and Spiderman is way more faster than  Luke... 

Well if it wasn't instinct lets call it "uncontrollable and irrational rage that maked him defeat a Mechanic Bullet proof Guy that even Spider-man couldn't defeat"...  (No seriously, if that wasn't instinct I am Napoleon...At least Nap is badass) 
NAPOLEON
NAPOLEON
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: There is nothing really different. Spider-man beats rhino with his punches. Luke will beat rhino with his punches. Where is the difference when it comes to the specific fight? 
Current Rhino is no more different than the classic one. He is still as strong and as durable. He is just a bit darker, but this won't grand him any real advantage here. Just because spidey has not beaten him yet, it does not mean he can not, OBVIOUSLY!!!! 
Rhino defeating current rhino has nothing to do with this fight. 
Spider-man needs webbing? Checking their fights in ASM and spectacular spider-man, i really don't see how that is true, Spidey  just punches him and KOes him. And even one of these fights he needed like 5 punches in order to put him down. Seriously, Luke won't even need less than 10 punches to floor Rhino. And you bring again the speed like it matters. Post a reaction time feat for Rhino that proves that he can dodge the guy the fights spider-man, mister X and Danny and will see how important speed will be here. 

Killing a guy that was responsible for your wife's death is really not based on instinct. 
This is what we call revenge... 
weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By weaponmaster

@Deadcool said:

I have never seen Luke Defeting a guy bigger and stronger than him,

Luke Wins easily. 

No Caption Provided
--Anubis--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46  Edited By --Anubis--

Luke should win. He got hit by WWH and wasn't KO'ed

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Deadcool

@--Anubis--: 
Do you have Scans?

@weaponmaster

GODDAMMED! is that Absorbing man?! I need the writer and the issue where it happened, also, is current Luke Cage that awesome? My knwonledge

@spidey 15: 
 I think that we don't need to disscuss anymore, Anubis' Weaponmaster's posted awesome feats that I never thought  that Luke could have... 
The main problem with our diiscucion was if Luke can dodge the Rhino's Hits, that main reason Spider-man is able to defeat Rhino is because he dodge Rhino's hits, I didn't knew If he could support all that damage without being KO'ed, you didn't said that he got hit by WWH, that is something in a different level. 
Oh well, I had fun.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spidey 15
@Deadcool: Good debate. But i would like to say that if spidey can take hits from rhino then obviously Luke can do it as well.  
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15

Maybe but Spidey needs dirty tricks+speed to do it, what if those tricks don't work. 

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:
@spidey 15

Maybe but Spidey needs dirty tricks+speed to do it, what if those tricks don't work. 
No Caption Provided
i was just about to post this