User Lists: 0

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@caseiden said:

Force users are very fast actually it's not seen in film but actually Luke moves above sonic speeds and once used subrelativistic speed or something like this. Lightsaber cuts anything it touches and Spiderman has no protection. Force users have something like spider sense but even better... at least in case of so epic powerful Jedi like Luke :P Luke stomps 10/10

Your talking about the wrong Luke.

Caseiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By jashro44
DarthSamburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@caseiden: yeah. I know what are these things. But we're talking about Luke Cage not Luke Skywalker...

SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By SkyCaptainRa
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-man won a fight against Luke Cage already, he webbed him up for the win. Spiderman sent him flying, and best belive his puches effected Cage, seeing as cage LOST, and he would loose again here. I'm suprised that this fight went so long without someone posting them. Each ones powers have incresed over the years, but Spider-man has incresed powers AND fighting ability. Also, hes spider hurting perople around luke cages level. He can hurt Titania, Super-man, and Hulk with his blowes, and OBVIOUSL, he was whooping on Luke cage, i just cant find the scan where he webs him up for the win. Just trust me, this debate is over. Spider-man wins. Here it is! Official PROOF that spider-man wins. this Debate is now closed, that you everybody for your Support for Spider-man, and for all those that rooted for Luke cage, you all have some SERIOUS reading to do, because this thread should have NEVER maid it this long.

SkyCaptainRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: You better believe it is in character for him, because it is EXACTLY how Spider-man beat Cage in a CANNON fight. look at my scans. Spider-man HAS already won this fight.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman. His best strategy would be to avoid him and then web up his nose and mouth with a lot of web. Cage suffocates

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Cage is stronger if you ask me, a medium size bulldozers weights around 20 tons and he threw it like 40 ft, so Cage is close to the 50 ton range while Spidey should remain at 20-25 at best, he is as well much more durable, he could easily tank Peter's best hits and shrug them of, also nerve strikes is not an option.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Spider-Man is not winning this, the only advantage he has is speed but that doesn't matter because he is not strong enough to put him down.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elderskaar:

You're right about spiderman not being able to physically beat him, but cage has no answer for spiderman webbing his face up with enough webbing to hold a portion of the daily bugle...... Cage will suffocate

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The web incap is real.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

Cage is stronger if you ask me, a medium size bulldozers weights around 20 tons and he threw it like 40 ft, so Cage is close to the 50 ton range while Spidey should remain at 20-25 at best, he is as well much more durable, he could easily tank Peter's best hits and shrug them of, also nerve strikes is not an option.

*Clears Throat*...May I gather your attention please..... Behold.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

75,000lbs + 30,000lbs = 105,000lbs= 52.5 Short tons while not including the thrust.... F*CKING SPIDER-MAN!

Ricardo_Torres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol nice post

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 juiceboks  Moderator

Luke Cage has done literally the same thing many years ago..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Peter.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

two of my favorite characters. isn't cage only a 25 tonner? spidey is a 20 tonner now. he can hurt cage pretty bad. cage has unbreakable skin, but he can still be hurt by strong characters. spidey should win this.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete wins this one he's actually stronger than Luke by a little bit, far faster, spidersense means Luke can't touch him very often and Peter's punches when not holding back, which he won't against Luke can hurt guys like the Hulk, Thing, Rhino etc, all of whom are more durable than Luke. Parker wins by speedblitz.

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Stryzzar

I'm going to go against the cohort, I say Spidey. Sure Cage is durable, but he can't beat Spider-Man if he can't hit him. Spider-Man can web him down and keep pounding him until he gets knocked out. Also, only Cage's skin is unbreakable, but he can still get internal damage. If Spidey hits with enough force he could easily do damage to his insides.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He stopped the Plane from taking off, slightly different....

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage

Tanked a nuclear blast

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@laflux said:

@juiceboks said:

He stopped the Plane from taking off, slightly different....

True, and I don't feel like doing the math to determine which one is more impressive. My point is that that feat doesn't put Peter above Luke.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@juiceboks: oh okay. Personally I think luke is stronger tbh

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By pastepotpete1

poor luke cage this is like a 200 lb muscled football player vs a 165 lb professional mma fighter spiderman has soo many advantages here its not even funny

Stryzzar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I think Luke is slightly stronger, but Spider-Man outmatches him in speed, agility, and intelligence. The fight is weighted in Spidey's favor.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

dunno

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbull: lol draw. They'ed likely ko each other. Spidey getting cocky ready to hit cage. Cage showing he actually has some reflexes and hitting Parker in the jaw. Double ko

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poor luke cage this is like a 200 lb muscled football player vs a 165 lb professional mma fighter spiderman has soo many advantages here its not even funny

damn, that's actually a really great way to describe this match-up in real world terms.

and for the record, I'm giving it to Pete 6/10. Even if Luke can get his hands on him, Peter has crazy damage soak. And his higher end showings have him able to affect guys like thing and rhino with his kicks, who are both clearly above luke on the brick scale lol.

Luke is pretty damn competent though, and he tangles with metahumans on the daily as well. He isn't exactly slow, and definitely has what it takes to KO Spidey.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#282 god_spawn  Moderator

Luke is stronger and more durable, but Parker has a better tool box and skill set that I think can give him the win. Cage is going to be hard pressed to tag him, Petey has some good striking and strength feats over the last couple of years, and WoS training and nerve strike knowledge is incredibly helpful here.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is stronger and more durable, but Parker has a better tool box and skill set that I think can give him the win. Cage is going to be hard pressed to tag him, Petey has some good striking and strength feats over the last couple of years, and WoS training and nerve strike knowledge is incredibly helpful here.

This

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 god_spawn  Moderator

@balee_dattttt: Technically, Luke Cage should win. Parker admitted he can't beat Thing on his best day and Luke one shot him :p.

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@balee_dattttt: Technically, Luke Cage should win. Parker admitted he can't beat Thing on his best day and Luke one shot him :p.

Actually Peter said he couldn't beat Thing on Thing's worst day :p .

So you finally accept the might of Bendis Force Cage?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cage

Tanked a nuclear blast

kool. when has he done that.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By schillenger420

I like Cage, he's awesome. Parker takes this though. He's too versatile and has beaten many guy's he couldn't just pummel into submission. The way I see it, the only way Cage has of winning this is to physically strike Spiderman with either his body or an object. Peter has more way's of winning and is strong enough and fast enough to pull all or any of them off, while dodging Cage's attacks. Hell, he could just go full on Brutal Spidey, web him in the leg and start swinging him around slamming him into various things... the floor, the walls, support beams. Then after Cage is dazed by all that, Spidey web's his head up with enough webbing to hold up a building. Death by suffocation.

Oh, and Parker losing to the Thing is fine.... he ain't exactly a street-leveler. Peter shouldn't be able to beat guys like him. That's like saying he can beat the Hulk, which really... he can't. He can however be so frustrating, unhittable, and generally annoying that both just leave, BFR'ing themselves and giving the Spider a technical win. In my opinion, if written in a comic and you want Peter to even walk away from either of those fights looking like he even remotely won.... that's how it plays out.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Age of Ultron, who is the very same Luke Cage we know. (He died from the rads)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By pooty

@skycaptainra: great post. Spidey also was hurting Thor. Thor admitted that Spidey would ko him in a few more hits.

@caseiden: You made my day by confusing Cage and Skywalker. Lol. Thank you

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By QuakeBlood

Spider-Man.

spideyvsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know where the info that Luke cage is way stronger than spidy works spidy is around 20 tons and Luke is around 25 and all he has is the strength and durable skin, his internals can be damaged. Spidy can dodge all of Luke's attacks, and can deliver more. Spiderman wins all day.

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey wins by web incap

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is going to win, Luke Cage would give him a good fight, but final end result is always going to be Spidey

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver2467: The hell you on about?

Spiderman can lift 40 tons.

He's stronger now.

Plus Cage is limited to street fighting. Spiderman's a master martial artist, thanks to his training with Madame Web and Shang-Chi.

Also his webbing can hold him.

Spider-man takes this.

Avatar image for spectrumunbound
SpectrumUnbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seriously overrated Luke Cage. He's just about strength. Spidey on the other hand has other superior advantages. And we all know what they are.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 juiceboks  Moderator

@silver2467: The hell you on about?

Spiderman can lift 40 tons.

He's stronger now.

Plus Cage is limited to street fighting. Spiderman's a master martial artist, thanks to his training with Madame Web and Shang-Chi.

Also his webbing can hold him.

Spider-man takes this.

Luke pretty much disproved that against Sp0ck in Mighty Avengers vol 2 #5